Sunbeam

Story Info
An afternoon of quiet ecstasies, lit by a benevolent sun.
1.3k words
4.31
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OgdenCash
OgdenCash
26 Followers

At first I'm just looking, in the sunlit stillness. Feeling fortunate to be here in this moment, to be able to stand and admire for as long as I like, to imagine that time has stopped, even though I know the earth is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the planets are wheeling, and if I stood here long enough the shadows would glide across her body and leave her in darkness. Grateful for the light, which brings a holiness to her beauty.

It's impossible to look at her and not imagine touching her. Fingertips on her sunwarmed belly, then palm. Lips tongue and teeth on her thighs.

I don't know if she's asleep or pretending. I'm in no rush to find out.

Thinking of her thighs makes me hard. So exquisitely smooth, soft, tender; so good to kiss, lick, bite. I watch her steady breathing and I take myself in my hand. She stirs a bit, and I think she's waking, but no.

My cock thickens. I love how that feels. Grateful, again, for this moment, for having a body, for being able to enjoy it.

•••••

I step forward, which makes my shadow fall across her body. I wonder if the coolness of that will wake her.

She stretches a bit and her eyelids flutter. Then she seems to settle back into sleep. Her T-shirt has shifted, so that I can see her nipples. Swollen, dark. She must be awake... unless she's dreaming.

I am in the most pleasurable reverie. My eyes consuming her beauty, my cock ever harder and more sensitive in my hand, which moves faster -- even though everything feels slow-motion. I want this moment to go on and on.

I am thinking of all the ways I could touch her to see if she is, in fact awake. It's a delicious mystery.

There comes a point where the pleasure I'm giving myself is so strong that I can't help letting out a small gasp.

She doesn't move. Time passes. How much, I'm not sure. I stroke, I feel, I yearn toward her.

And when I cum -- it's very intense, god, it leaps out of me and stripes her skin three times, four, and it's so quiet in the room that I can hear the infinitesimal sound of it landing on her body.

And now she's looking at me, calmly, but with the faintest smile.

•••••

The planets are moving, I have that sense again, and so are her hands, spreading me all over her breasts and belly and throat, making her body a shining thing. Her eyes close and she seems lost in the sensuality of this cum play, the smile still on her lips.

Now her right hand moves downward. As her fingers slip under the waistband of her red cotton shorts, she sighs deeply and arches her back a little. I can't see as well as I might like to, but the fabric is very thin and I can tell that she's cupping herself in her hand, rolling her hips slowly to intensify the pressure of her palm and fingers. I can also tell when her middle finger begins to move independently of the others, when it curls downward, slips between her lips and moves inside her. I can see -- well, see in my mind's eye, but it's as if I'm truly seeing -- how her ring finger dips inside her too, how those paired fingers slide in, slide out, over and over, picking up speed, until she's on the edge of orgasm. She stops then, her entire body still in the long rays of sunlight, her chest rising and falling quickly with her breathing, dancing along that edge. She slips her fingers out of herself and gives her clit three sharp little spanks, to settle herself.

My cock is still in my hand, hard again, trembling, throbbing, the tip weeping with anticipation.

How many times does she take herself just to the edge of cumming? No telling. We're in that paradoxical place again, time-stopped yet rushing forward.

She opens her eyes then, looking for my nod.

When she does cum, it is as if the sun grows brighter, as if a new measure of joy has been added to the room. Her body writhes, her skin flushes, and from her mouth comes a music made of voice and ragged breath. I watch in gratitude and awe as waves of pleasure course through her body -- her body still shiny with my cum, her body rendered a beautiful puppet of her own need.

•••••

Her orgasm is still having its way with her when I pull her red shorts to the side and push my cock into her. I have never experienced a more gorgeous sensation. It is as if all the heat the sun has given her skin has been concentrated here, in this gorgeous welcoming clenching velvet heaven.

There is no describing this. The words I might use -- plunge, drive, give, take, arch, cry, buck, shudder, milk, sing -- have no meaning. We are creatures of pure physicality in this moment, and then, as the angle of light shifts infinitesimally, we are nothing but spirit. We are both giving, both taking, both suspended in this web of light, both experiencing her release.

And then it's suddenly too much for her. Too intense -- her body has been pushed to such a height of pleasure that it can no longer tolerate the sensations. She can no longer have me inside her. I have felt this before, a few times, and understand it. Gently I slip out of her, and lie alongside her, lightly stroking her hair, her shoulders, her arms, speaking softly, soothing, praising, breathing my praises into her ear.

I have not cum, and I know she knows this, know she feels me hard against her thigh. The sun is ever moving, clockwise, northward, its angle flattening as the day grows later. Do we doze? I'm not sure. I feel as if I'm waking into a kiss, still exquisitely hard, and when I open my eyes I am looking directly into hers, and her eyes are saying Please, and then I'm straddling her body, looking down at her, and the sun is pouring across her face, her mouth is open and the light falls on her tongue, turning it the richest, deepest, most beautiful red. My cock is in my hand, I'm touching her lower lip with the head of it, her soft wet plump lower lip, teasing myself, just as she did earlier, keeping myself on the very razor's edge of cumming, but not, not yet, maybe not at all, because it is just so delicious to be right here, dancing in the sheer potentiality of ecstasy.

•••••

But the sun moves again. It's as if it speaks to me. What would it look like? the sun says. Can you really stand not knowing what unique beauty this moment might give you? I can't, being only human. I lean forward slightly, I push down the tiniest bit harder, creating just that much more pressure between my cock and her lower lip, and I am rewarded, I gasp and groan and I am given this gift: the sight, the everlasting memory, of my essence pulsing into her sun-filled crimson mouth.

Then her lips close around me and she sucks, she swallows, my cock jerks and spasms in her mouth, and she holds it until all is stillness again, until the shafts of sunlight have left our bodies and are climbing the wall beside us.

Sighs, then silence. Contentment, drowsiness again. Then I feel her give the smallest laugh.

"What?" I say.

"I was just wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"If you ever figured it out."

"Actually," I say, "I'm still not sure."

She laughs again.

"And you're not going to tell me, are you?" I say.

She shakes her head.

"It'll be our secret," she says. "Mine and the sun's."

OgdenCash
OgdenCash
26 Followers