Sunburst Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarina's cock, its size still enhanced by her previous spell, was now pressed between her stomach and Valdra's as she stuck her ass out, eager to take the twins. She groaned as Valdra's enormous battering ram of a dick rose up, brushing against her own enhanced she-dick. It pressed against her ass crack, slipping in between those two pillowy cheeks, the elf's cockhead nudging against her asshole.

But it was Lissa who was first in line. Not wanting to be outdone by her twin sister, the nightborne slowly pressed the helm of her rock-hard meatspear against Alarina's tight pink bud, the flexing star of her posterior ignorant of how much it would get destroyed in the next few minutes.

Alarina gasped and sucked in air between her teeth as she heard a quick incantation coming from behind, soon accompanied by the telltale coldness of lube being smeared against her sensitive rear entrance.

"Not the only spellcaster around here, darling. And arcane magic can be used to conjure more than mana buns," Lissa chuckled, amused at the blood elf's reaction. The first couple of inches of the girl's cock were relatively easy to accommodate between her own pale mana buns due to the shape of Lissa's deep blue dick. Though as it got progressively thicker, it stretched her out further and further, prompting gasps, sighs and moans from the receiving elf.

It wasn't until she felt Lissa's hips press against the pillowy cheeks of her ass that she felt she might break, her tight pucker stretching around the nightborne's fat member as she gasped and groaned, hands clutching at the cushions of the couch.

But it wasn't until she felt another cock come knocking that Alarina knew she might be in some trouble. She was always up for a challenge, but this might be too much, even for her. A gasp left her lips when her asshole stretched even further, both twins holding her hips as Lissa helped guide her sister's cock into Alarina's stretched out rear.

"Nnngh... Fuck... Fuck, how the..." gasped Alarina, her breathing ragged as she felt those enormous blue pillars of fuckflesh invading her bowels, pressing against her prostate.

Valdra, amused, pulled her face from Alarina's cleavage for a moment. "And arcane lubricants are not only used to make insertion easier, but to make certain things uh... possible," she added, echoing off her sister's previous statement.

"Oh fuck... Both of you, you're fucking going to be the end of me..." Alarina breathed, her hands gripping at the cushions as if her life depended on it, feeling Valdra's prick-helm sliding into her alongside Lissa's.

"Augh... Yes, that's it... That's so fucking good..." the nightborne hissed, watching her sister's fat, behemoth dick as it slowly pushed its way into the blood elf, the two throbbing, wrist-thick monsters now filling up the gasping, moaning she-elf between them.

Soon, both twins were slowly pulling and driving themselves into Alarina's ass, the blood elf's asshole being stretched around their cocks. The sound of heavy slapping echoed throughout the room as the twins fucked Alarina in tandem, their cocks making a meaty slapping sound with every thrust, their hefty nutsacks bouncing as they increased their pace steadily.

The pleasure of being fucked by both of the nightborne sisters at once was overwhelming, yet Alarina needed more. It felt so good, and yet it wasn't enough as the twin titans fucked her in such a manner as to make her insides feel like jelly. Filled with equal measure of cock and pleasure, the moaning elf soon became a screaming elf as she bounced atop the twin rods plowing her insides, fucking her viciously. They ravaged her hellishly stretched-out bum to such a degree that Alarina wondered if it would find its usual tightness again even with magical assistance.

But she didn't care as she let her upper body fall upon Valdra, pressing her breasts to the girl's face. Those twin mounds soon found themselves being worshiped by the nightborne, kissing and suckling upon every square inch of flesh available. Alarina moaned and kissed Valdra as the girl thrust into her at a furious pace from below, ramming herself into her repeatedly, each time sending shivers of pleasure through the elf's body, the nightborne's hands roaming Alarina's chest, groping that pliable flesh hard, fingers sinking into the warm flesh of her elven titties.

Lissa continued to fuck her from behind, her cock rubbing against her twin's, only adding to that unholy tightness that gripped them both.

The twins, for their part, were quickly nearing climax. As they fucked Alarina, her tight ass milking their cocks as if it were some starved beast, they could feel themselves approaching the edge. It would be only a matter of time before one of them would cum inside of her, sending a thick, sticky torrent of hot cum flooding her bowels.

But they held on, desperately clinging on to the pleasure that her wanton ass offered. She, meanwhile, begged and moaned for more, her moans turning to howls. And as Valdra's cock began pulsating, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on.

"Fuck me... Fill me up... Cum in my ass... Don't hold back..." Alarina pleaded, voice raw as she gasped for breath. "I want it... I want it all!" she hissed between gasps.

The twins couldn't resist Alarina's desires, and they didn't want to. Though they wanted to prolong the divine pleasures that the hostess offered their aching cocks, they could not deny her. They would not.

And as their cocks rammed into the curvaceous elf between them, they heard her wail suddenly, forcefully pushing all the air from her lungs in a long, desperate howl of pleasure.

Alarina came with such force that the first bolt of piping hot nut that shot forth from her enhanced prick was like a missile fired from a dwarven firearm, slapping her between the tits and painting parts of Valdra's face with quivering, off-white muck. Another followed it, then another and another as Alarina continued to spew her seed upon both herself and Valdra, painting those beautiful blue tits of hers with heavy dollops of elven cream, her orgasm seemingly endless, yet ever so brief at the same time. It felt so good that she nearly forgot how to breathe, her ass spasming, squeezing the two elves that were still ravishing her mercilessly.

With a grunt and a low groan, Lissa buried herself into the blood elf's ass, the sensation of that velvety tightness, combined with the pulsating hardness of her sister's cock was far too much for her to handle and she, too, started cumming. Hard.

"Fu-fuck... Fuck fuck fuck!" she gasped as she began firing thick, sticky globs of spunk into Alarina's ass, her huge cock expanding even further, bulging her belly out from its sheer size. Or perhaps from the quantities of creamy nut that was now flooding the blonde elf's insides, painting her innards with its potency.

As if she were a mere part of a chain reaction, Valdra, too, started cumming. Her enormous cock, even though it was smaller than that of Alarina's own pulsating, cum-spewing monster, was no less powerful, shooting rope after rope of thick, creamy seed deep into Alarina's gut, her fat balls twitching and clapping as they did their work.

Alarina had never felt so full. As if someone were inflating her ass with more and more cum, her stomach rapidly growing as more of the nightborne's spunk began seeping out around Lissa and Valdra's cocks, her own overgrown equine prick spewing endless amounts of her seed upon herself and Valdra, rolling off them and onto the cushions upon which they lay.

More and more of that incredibly warm spunk shot into her, filling every available inch of her body with creamy, goopy elf-jizz. And her ass, in response, squeezed those cocks hard as though to try and keep them there for as long as physically possible as the pressure within her gut increased, her stomach growing fuller and fuller, making it appear as though she were going through some sort of accelerated pregnancy.

Gravid with gallons of piping hot ballbatter, the blonde elf wailed and came again and again, sitting up as straight as she could given the circumstances. Her fingers groped her own tits as she desperately rubbed her colossal fuckpillar against Valdra's tits, trying her best to fuck them but lacking the muscle control to do so. Thick ropes of pearlescent cum landed onto the nightborne's huge, round melons, the white of Alarina's cum contrasting quite beautifully with the deep blue of Valdra's skin.

"Nnngghhhh... Can't stop... Cumming..." Lissa grunted behind Alarina, gasping and groaning as her hips kept on ravaging the blood elf's stretched-out asshole, every thrust bringing with it another tsunami of semen.

Flesh slapped against flesh as the twins kept on fucking the blood elf for what felt like hours. Bliss coursed through every nerve of their bodies as their cocks rubbed against one another, Alarina's light-infused prick still firing off its quivering salvoes onto a semen-plastered Valdra, she who was still on her back and had now brought both her hands to her huge, jiggling tits, squeezing them together to allow Alarina a chance at fucking the tight flesh-tunnel between them. The hostess's cum-lubricated horsecock slid in wonderfully between those fleshy mountains.

All three women seemed to be lacking muscle control as they held on to their sanity. Either through the magic of the place or the sheer sexual potency of their combined release, they simply could. Not. Stop. Cumming.

Desperately, seeking to regain some semblance of control, Alarina dove inwards, feeling for the ever-increasing cum reserve. Though magic allowed her body to remain intact, even with two cocks and gallons of jizz within her, she felt that she was nearing even the limits of those enchantments.

While physically her body would not obey her due to the pleasure that had taken hold of it, she retained control of her mind.

And with a great mental push, she managed to tap into the power held within the semen that filled her body. She used those energy stores to conjure up great tendrils of light that burst forth from all around her, the ethereal appendages grabbing the twins at the ankles and waist, pulling them away from the blood elf.

The two lewd "plops!" from the gigantic fuckpillars being extracted from Alarina's ass were soon followed by equally vulgar "splurts!" that came from the veritable waterfall of cum that came pouring from the hostess's gaping rectum, thick drooping dollops of creamy ballgoop fell from her as she, herself, fell to the chaise longue into a puddle of cum, gasping and moaning, trying desperately to steady her breathing.

Both twins, even with their cocks now freed from the vice-like grip of the blood elf's cock-milking posterior, had not stopped cumming, their mouths agape and their eyes rolled upwards. They gasped and groaned in sheer ecstasy, barely cognizant as Alarina used her cum-fueled magic to aim the twins towards the pool.

Their dicks continued, like two great cannons, to fire into the pool. Finger-thick projectiles plastered the bottom and walls of the pool, splattering upon the surface until there was nowhere else for them to blow their loads. The light-tentacles that Alarina controlled slowly twisted and writhed around Valdra and Lissa's waists until both girls had a tentacle pushing against their rear entries.

And considering the pounding Valdra had received from her sister, the tentacle invading her ass had a far easier time of it. The golden lengths of those writhing, ethereal limbs found their way to each of the girls' prostates, rapidly enhancing their output to such a degree that if one paid close enough attention, they could see the pool slowly filling up with their seed.

"T-this shouldn't... Ngggh... Be possible..." Valdra gasped as the tentacle inside her ass began slamfucking her, as though trying to force more and more cum from her.

"Through the light, all things are possible," Alarina said, obviously reciting whichever religious platitude first came to mind.

While Valdra knew some form of unnatural power was fueling her current orgasmic output, it didn't take much longer for her own reserves to begin dwindling, even with the blood elf pushing her to the very limit of her body's abilities.

And much like her sister next to her, what had been an endless volley of cum-missiles slowly petered out. The two bedicked nightborne's cocks slowly stopped firing off until only a few dollops of rich, potent cum fell from their softening cockheads.

Alarina's light-tentacles began lowering them into the pool slowly.

The blood elf made her way next to them, casting a quick levitation spell to drop into the pool with the twins. Her midsection, while obviously still bloated, had lost nearly half its bulk as she had used those reserves to fuel that last burst of divine magic.

Lissa's eyes noticed that cum still seemed to be dripping out of her abused asshole, though she was too exhausted to speak a single word.

The hostess sat between the twins within the pool, the three of them soaking in the fruit of their bliss. "Now, you two bragged about barrels of cum, hm?" she flashed them a grin, not a hint of exhaustion visible on her cum-slathered countenance.

As the blood elf scooped up a thick dollop of the still-warm seed, the twins exchanged a slightly concerned look, briefly regretting their boasts. Though such regret quickly melted away when they felt Alarina's hands upon their pricks once more.

"Let's get the pampering started, shall we?"