Suncream Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
Goes to a beach party with her boyfriend and his mates.
1.4k words
4.2
10k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked around, everyone was gone, and I found Jack and the boys sitting outside, indulging in a smoke. My boyfriend explained that I had been in and out of sleep for hours. I smiled and walked away, keeping my thoughts to myself. Returning to the cabin, I got ready for the day. I chose my black bikini, accentuating my curves and confidence. A white shirt and short skirt completed my ensemble, and as I stepped outside, the boys were already waiting, their eyes filled with desire. I couldn't resist teasing them a little more.

Pretending to drop my bag, I bent over to pick it up, fully aware of their hungry gazes. Whispers floated among them as I pretended not to notice, maintaining my composure. With my bag in hand, I walked toward them; their attention was now fixated on my enticing assets. "Good morning," they muttered in unison, their voices filled with an extra hint of lust. I asked about the day's plans, their tired eyes now tinged with red. "Duh, it's 4/20," they replied with a smirk. "We're going to a beach party. Didn't we mention it earlier?"

We attended a raucous beach party, surrounded by scantily clad people grooving to the music in utter euphoria. We soon met John, who had been teaching our age group for years - his tall, muscular physique befittingly resembled that of a fridge.

The DJ announced a game where couples had to partake in tasks, and I eagerly urged my boyfriend to participate; however, he seemed too preoccupied with being stoned and refused. Jack was also uninterested in partaking, which only added to my disappointment. But then John stepped up and declared his willingness - I looked towards my boyfriend for approval, and he reluctantly nodded at me with disinterest. The first challenge involved balancing an egg on a spoon, which we managed to ace; the second required us to hop into a potato sack race together. As he got into the sack behind me, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back- whether he knew I felt it or not didn't matter; all I knew was that I loved every second of it. His hands began roaming across my back, thighs, and even crotch as we hopped along in the sack - sending waves of pleasure through me so strong that I had no control over how wet I became with desire, but I held on.

My boyfriend and the boys stared in awe as they watched my jiggling boobs, but there were more than just a few stoned dudes ogling me. We levelled to the final round, where a circle formed around us while the DJ blared out afro-futuristic dancehall music. Then, without warning, John stepped in with balloons, and I knew what was about to happen--the notorious balloon game had begun.

John quickly grabbed my hands and pinned them behind me, leaving me defenceless against his strikes. His bulge smashed into my bikini bottom as he popped each balloon with sharp daggers of motion. My boyfriend and friends looked horrified yet amused as the crowd cheered for John to pop more balloons against me. With every hard pop, I felt my body respond with pleasure as his twitching cock pulsated against my ass crack. I moaned out loud, overwhelmed by my arousal and desperate to cum on the spot.

The game's last moments saw John become even more aggressive; he grabbed my arms and pulled them up, pushing his hard erection dangerously close to me. By some divine luck, we won the game, earning a day of sensual pampering for two. John jested that since he had used his dancing skills to win us the reward, he deserved it more than my 'stoned' boyfriend, and I conceded glumly. With nothing else to do but confront my boyfriend with the facts, I decided it was their choice to get high and neglect me whilst John put on a show-stopping performance. It only seemed right to receive a massage with him as the boys continued to be stoned.

When we arrived at the room, we were welcomed by a masseuse, a stunning black girl. She said the entire program would take 3 hours. The 1st-hour involved drinking nurturing juices and cocktails, while the final two hours were exclusive massage and masks. Once she left us alone in the room, John removed his shorts and exposed his firm boner without averting his gaze from mine. He slowly walked towards me and kissed me passionately, I could taste the liquor on his tongue; he caressed my scalp and caressed my body until there was no space between us. His cock pressed against my belly, sending shivers down my spine. I mustered up all my courage and said firmly: "Wow, wow, wow, this isn't why I'm here for John." I had never been seduced by a man older than 25; although I was aroused beyond belief, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do something inappropriate with someone my father's age. But then again--I was desperate for release.

John's eyes sparkled with mischievousness as he whispered his proposition to me. I felt a tingling sensation between my legs as my mind raced with the thought of trying anal sex with him. I had never done it before, and my boyfriend wasn't interested. Still, I mutter "maybe" in response to his suggestion. He smiled before pushing me down onto the bed, leaning over to kiss my neck and gently nibble on my earlobe. He reached for my panties, pulling them off with one swift tug before starting to lick and suck on my clit. The sensations were overwhelming - even more so when John stood up, lifted me into his arms, and took me into the bathroom. He gave me an anal douche by pouring water inside my ass. Then he began to insert his finger carefully - first just one, then two - playing with my body until I moaned uncontrollably.

When he withdrew his fingers inside me, they were wet with a mixture of douche and my juices; he put them in my mouth, and I tasted it all. Then, instructing me to turn around, he started licking and sucking my asshole while fingering-fucking it at the same time. His tongue felt like electricity against my sensitive flesh - something I had never experienced before. He pressed into me, profoundly pushing his tongue inside my stretched anus. His breathing was heavy as he asked me in a low voice if I was ready for him. Wide-eyed, I nodded hesitantly, and he grabbed my hips and shifted himself so that the head of his penis was between my cheeks. My eyes widened in pain, but I bit my lip to stay quiet. Even though he said nothing, I could feel his disapproval radiating as he pulled out of me.

He hugged me tightly before carrying me back to the bed like a paper doll, gently laying me down and spreading my legs in a reverse V-shape. He slid back into me with excruciating slowness, and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me--he had mentioned earlier that he taught at the university where I was studying...had I been too gullible by letting him fuck my ass? All these thoughts came rushing in as he thrust faster while simultaneously working two fingers inside my vagina. Finally, when I felt myself climaxing hard enough that my entire body shook, his movements became erratic until he released himself too. Then we heard an unexpected knock on the door -- our masseuse arrived 15 minutes late! Embarrassed by the situation, she quickly shut the door and left us to prepare for the massage session. We received our treatments and masks and returned to the beach party.

I spotted my boyfriend and the other guys, looking bored as they gathered their belongings. "You look exhausted," my boyfriend said with concern."Nah, just felt a bit overwhelmed from the massage and all the second-hand smoke," I replied. Relief washed over their faces, but one of them still seemed worried. "Dr. John wasn't being too creepy, was he?"

"No, he was just drunk and full of himself," I said. "We really should get back to the cabin and get some rest; we need to be up bright and early tomorrow." Everyone agreed and we made our way back through the dark woods. We all retired to our cabin and I immediately drifted off into a dream.

In it, Jack and John were both on top of me while my boyfriend watched in excitement. "I love watching you fuck," he murmured as he pleasured himself. Jack was fast asleep when I woke up like an adorable teddy bear. I knew this day would be an opportunity as I got up to shower and delight myself with orgasmic sensations. As I stepped out, everyone else was already getting dressed.