Suncream Angel Pt. 03

Story Info
She is left alone in the cabin with the boys.
1.4k words
4.05
9.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt dirty and itchy after a long day out in the woods. I could not wait to jump into the shower. The hot water was a balm to my skin, cleansing me of the sweat and dirt that had accumulated over the day. I stayed under the showerhead for longer than usual, trying to wash off all the grime and weariness of the day. When I finally emerged from the bathroom, I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body, feeling snug and warm in its embrace. It was only Tom and Charlie in the room when I returned, their eyes widening as they took in my wet hair and glistening skin. They whistled low and appreciatively as I walked towards them, my cheeks flushing scarlet.

"Wow, you look amazing," Charlie said, husky. Tom nodded in agreement; his gaze transfixed on my body. I nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, feeling self-conscious under their scrutiny. "Err... thanks," I stammered.

The two boys exchanged a look and then smiled at me. "You know what? We think you should show us more," Tom suggested with a sly grin. "What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if I wanted to hear the answer to that question.

"Oh, come on, it's just us here - we're all friends," Charlie said reassuringly as he took a step closer and touched my arm lightly, sending shivers down my spine. "We just want to see more of your beautiful body. It'd be fun!" he added with an impish wink that made me gulp apprehensively.

Before I could protest, a loud bang echoed from outside, causing me to drop my towels and the boys to erupt in laughter. "Looks like someone's watching over you!" Tom said with a chuckle, giving me an encouraging nod.

Blushing furiously, I stepped away from them and silently picked up my towels from the floor. I knew that they were teasing me, but it still felt weirdly intimate. They watched me intently as I moved around the room, their eyes never leaving my body.

"How about this," Charlie finally said, breaking the tension in the room. "We'll give you directions to fuck an imaginary dick." He smirked and ran his hand through his hair as Tom nodded eagerly in agreement. The two boys then pulled their dicks out and started wanking shamelessly while keeping their gaze locked on mine. I was too stunned to move or even speak - all I could do was stand there gaping at them as conflicting emotions

In surprise, I asked them, "What? what do you want me to do?"

The boys then began to give me instructions on how to ride the imaginary dick. They told me to start by standing with my back towards them and arching my body while I grabbed the hips of whoever was behind me. Then they asked me to turn around and face them, I followed their instructions awkwardly at first, but soon enough, I got into a rhythm and started to enjoy it. Their eyes were transfixed on me as I moved sensually, and I felt a warmth course through my veins knowing that they were admiring my body. Just when things were getting a bit too heated, however, Sam walked into the room. The boys quickly snapped out of their trance and scrambled for some clothes while I hastily grabbed my towel from the floor.

Charlie and Tom exchanged a look before inviting Sam to be part of the show. I was taken aback at first, but their enthusiasm was contagious and soon enough, I nodded in agreement. We all shared a knowing smile before I returned to the centre of the room while Charlie and Tom sat down on either side of me.

Sam was hesitant initially, but eventually, he got comfortable with it and pulled out his dick too. After some back and forth, they asked me if I would enjoy it if they asked me to touch myself as well. Not wanting to miss out on this unique opportunity, I quickly agreed and followed their instructions, sliding my hands over my body seductively while they watched in complete awe.

The atmosphere in the room was thick with lust and desire, as all of us were now thoroughly aroused. When the boys asked me if they could cum on my face and body, I hesitated at first but then gave them a shy nod of consent. In seconds, they both exploded in orgasmic pleasure, covering my face and body with their cum.

It was an intense experience - one that will stay with me forever. Even though it happened in a bang without any prior permission or discussion, it felt strangely natural and liberating to be surrounded by these boys while exploring my sexuality in this way.

The day ends with my boyfriend and Jack coming from their fishing trip with lots of fresh fish. We cook and eat them on the BBQ and go to bed, I have a strange feeling that I am very close with all the boys now.

The next morning my boyfriend is nowhere to be found, I check outside and walk around the cabin then I hear some noise coming from the cabin. When I enter, my jaw drops to the floor as I see all sam, tom and Charlie sitting naked, sniffing my underwear and clothes and wank

I am overwhelmed with emotions - shock, confusion, arousal - but before I can react, they invite me to join them. They promise that it will be even more intense than before and assure me that Jack has already agreed to it too. This is all happening so fast, and I am still uncertain about what to do.

But then I remembered how good it felt before and how liberating it was to have these boys around me while exploring my sexuality in this way. With newfound confidence, I slowly make my way towards them and take a seat between Charlie and Tom. The boys erupt into cheers when they see me join them, and we quickly get down to business I see Jack appear at the door with his massive frame, I know what is about to happen

I start to touch myself, slowly at first, then more intensely, as I feel pleasure course through my veins. The boys begin to chant and cheer me on while Jack moves closer and closer until soon enough, he is standing just in front of me. His cock is fully erect and gleaming with desire - a sight that immediately sends shivers down my spine.

The temptation is too much for me and before I know it, I am asking him if I can touch it. He smiles as he takes my hand in his and guides it up his shaft, slowly stroking from the base all the way up to the tip. His movements are so smooth that soon enough, I find myself moaning with pleasure, unable to control the sensations coursing through me.

This triggers something within the other boys who then move closer and begin touching themselves - their faces contorted with delight as they reach climax one after another. Every drop of cum washes over my body like a wave of pleasure - drowning me in a sea of blissful delight.

Finally, when the boys have all finished, they all go to the beach. I am still wide awake, however, my mind spinning with thoughts of what had just happened. It was intense and overwhelming - but also incredibly liberating and exhilarating.

I peer out of the cabin window as the sun fades below the horizon. Footsteps catch my attention, and it's him - my boyfriend. He has returned from his fishing trip, but I know why he's really here. As we sit on the porch together, conversations turn to the events that had occurred while he was gone. His laugh tells me all I need to know; he's aware that his friends have taken advantage of me, yet he doesn't care. He explains amongst them, this is seen as nothing more than harmless fun. Sam's girlfriend had gone through it in the last camping trip he jokes, and he tells me that he loves me so much that he doesn't care what I do with other guys he's thrilled to hear and see just how far I'm willing to take my sexual exploration.

His words melt away all of my fears and anxieties, replacing them with joyous acceptance. For the first time in a long time, I feel truly free - free to explore my sexuality without boundaries or consequences.

And so, as we sit there on the porch together, watching the waves crash against the shoreline, I can't help but feel thankful for this journey that we've been on together - one full of pleasure, surprises and discoveries.