Sunday at St. Michael's Ch. 02

Story Info
Ponyplay and Advent calendars.
2.9k words
4.18
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Monday morning had arrived, but Reverend Fletcher was in no hurry to get up. He lay back on his bed and sighed. His hand fell to his crotch, rubbing his hardening cock. The soft material of his pyjamas felt good on his shaft, making him harder, soft groans escaping. He was widowed and lived alone.

Closing his eyes, Reverend Fletcher removed his clothing. His hand drifted up and down his cock as his mind imagined beautiful women pleasuring him...one woman in particular. The pretty little thing he'd filmed blowing the organist at St Michael's a few weeks back. Who was she? He simply had to find out. And was Simon Morris aware of what was occurring at his Sunday service? Now that his three week placement as a speaker at a Christian organisation in Cardiff was over, he could focus on less holy matters. He was glad to be back home at last.

"I simply must visit Simon's church again, even though it's a long drive."

Meanwhile...

Gordon let out a groan as the clock radio switched on and the bedroom was filled with the dulcet tones of Jonah Louie's "Stop the Cavalry."

"Mmf...bloody Christmas songs! It's only 4th December...uhh!" He reached out and switched off the radio. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Next to him, Mia began to stir. Her arm was draped across his bare chest.

"Is it time to get up already?" She groaned.

"Afraid so, me chucky egg," he whispered, planting a kiss on her head. He sighed. He was warm and in a nice, comfy position, although his bladder quickly reminded him that he needed to relieve himself.

"Looks like it's going to be a cold one today." He slid out of bed, scratched his belly and walked over to the window. Opening the curtains, he shuddered as he noticed the front lawn completely white over with frost. Putting his hands on the radiator, he relaxed as he felt warmth. The central heating had behaved itself and come on normally for once.

"Did it snow?" Mia asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Nah. Just very frosty out there. The kind of weather that freezes your bollocks off. Hope the car starts okay. Nice and sunny though. Nice day for a walk over the hills if you're wrapped up. Shame we have to go to work eh?"

Gordon's main job consisted of repairing organs, as well as playing one every Sunday. His occupation was a specialised one, and he'd been doing it for nearly thirty years now. During the week, he often drove long distances. He had Wednesday mornings off, in order to play at the short midweek service at St Michael's.

"Where are you off to today then, Gordy?"

"Got an organ that's being restored in Lancaster. Nice little two manual one. Lovely sound."

"Oh well that's not too far."

"I can give you a lift to work. Don't want you hanging around that minging bus stop in this weather. How are you settling in at your workplace?"

"Thanks! And yeah, it's pretty good. They're a nice bunch. It's interesting hearing where people want to go on their travels."

Mia had quit her cleaning job at the vicarage and landed a full-time but temporary job at a local travel agent. It was decent pay and would serve her purpose, whilst she continued her driving lessons.

"Not long now. I'm sure I'll have that driving licence in time for Christmas! Got another lesson tomorrow. I just hope..."

Gordon sat on the bed and slipped his arm round her. "You'll pass with flying colours. You've got heart and initiative. I really do admire that...as well as...your other talents!" He winked at her and she knew at once what he was referring to.

"Mmm. I wish we could have a lie-in," she whispered, teasingly slipping her hand down his y-fronts. Oh well."

"Plenty of time for that tonight, you naughty thing! Right," he stood up. "I desperately need to point my organ pipe at the porcelain. My bladder waits for no-one!"

She chuckled as he hurried off to the bathroom, then sighed.

"I wish Mum would accept him," she said. Gordon was the loveliest, nicest man she'd ever met. He was funny, sexy and clever, and made her feel cherished and safe. And she was loving learning to play the pipe organ.

"Just because he's so much older than me, she thinks he's a bad person. Jenna's cool. Dad is cool with him now. But Mum doesn't even give him a chance. We have so much in common, despite the huge age gap."

Mia stood up and began to get dressed. Would her mum ever come round?

***

Reverend Fletcher's small bedroom was filled with the soft slapping of his hand pumping his cock, the low grunts of a man edging closer, and the smell of male arousal. His moans grew as the pressure in his balls and cock did. With a deep grunt from him, thick cum shot from his cock.

As the reverend's hips bucked slightly from the orgasm, spurt after spurt of cum continued to shoot forth.

"Ahh. Praise be to God. And that lass from St Michael's..."

***

"About time!" Mrs Wilcox exclaimed, as she spotted a delivery van pulling up outside. "Those articles I ordered online for us. I was beginning to think they'd be lost in the post forever. It's been three weeks! The website said they were dispatched, and I've sent so many emails. I should've got Dwaine to chivvy them up a bit..."

"You mean threaten them, more like. I know that grandson of yours. Bit of a wide boy." Norman cautiously sipped a cup of tea.

"He's a good lad, really. A bit of GBH, buying on the dark web, hacking and benefit fraud in the past. But he's moved on. Runs his own gym. And he's so good with computers."

"Aye. Good with his fists. Anyways, you can't trust these online sellers," he muttered. He was both nervous and excited at what awaited him in the package.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll go," Mrs Wilcox, said, standing up with surprising speed. "Finish your cuppa. You'll need it..."

A few moments later, she returned to the living room, carrying a large box.

"Can you manage, Gladys?" Norman asked.

"Oh quite easily, Norm. "It's lighter than I imagined. Let's get it open with all haste!"

She giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. Norman fetched a craft knife and began cutting the brown parcel tape off the box.

"Now the fun begins," Mrs Wilcox smiled, flinging aside a layer of bubble wrap. "Here we have a..." She pulled out a My Little Pony advent calendar.

"Oh that's cute," Norman replied. "A job lot of advent calendars! A bit girly for my tastes, but I bet the Sunday school kids will adore them...even though we're already in December, so they're out of date. Funny, when you said we were going to have a day at the races, I thought you had something rude in mind!"

"What the devil...thirty My Little Pony advent calendars? I didn't order these!" the old lady gasped. "Oh no, there must've been some sort of mix up at the sorting office or something."

"There's a folded up piece of paper down the side," Norman said, picking it up. "Hmm, it says that these calendars were purchased by the Mother's Union. Wait a sec...Old Rectory Road? Oh blimey, that's the address of our church!"

"Oh dearie me...then there could be some red faces in the church hall..."

"Gladys...just what exactly did you buy online?"

"Well...a selection of lubricants, some bondage equipment, whips, horse penis-shaped dildos, masks, that sort of thing, ponyplay items...by sheer chance I came across this site called Happy Pony Fantasy."

"Let me guess. There'll be an invoice in the box of stuff that's ended up at the church hall...with your name and address on it?"

"Address yes...um, but I used your name. I've been a very bad girl."

Norman slapped his head. "Oh Gladys! I'd better rush over there right away and try and intercept that parcel!"

At St Michael's church hall, Jenna was making the most of her day off from work. That was the good thing about being part-time. Getting Mondays off. The downside? Monday was the day her husband started writing his sermon. In desperation, she'd agreed to help the ladies of the Mother's Union out at the church hall. It was more interesting than listening to Simon read out long paragraphs. The MU ladies were elderly, but fun to talk too. And boy, did they love to gossip. As a vicar's wife, she'd become privy to all sorts of information. However, Jenna wasn't one for such tittle-tattle, and would just politely humour the nosey old dears.

"Excuse me, a stressed-looking delivery man said, knocking on the church hall door. Parcel here for St Michael's Mother's Union?"

"Hi! I'll take that off your hands," Jenna said. "I have a feeling this is the box of long overdue advent calendars everyone's been moaning about."

"Nothing to do with me," the man replied. "Blame the guys at the other end. We're short-staffed."

"I understand," Jenna replied, signing for the parcel. "You're doing a wonderful job. Have a wonderful Christmas!"

"Uh...cheers," the man muttered, not used to compliments.

"No use selling these at the Christmas Fair seeing as that was yesterday, and we're four days into December." Jenna said, as she set the box on a table. "What can we do with thirty advent calendars? I know. I could extract all the chocolate pieces, recycle the packaging...put the chocolate in a big bowl and the children could help themselves at next week's service..."

She opened the box and got a shock at what was contained within.

"Holy...s..."

"I say, Mrs Morris, whatever's that?"

Jenna jumped as one of the Mother's Union members returned from the hall kitchen.

"Er, hello Mrs Grimes it's a..."

"A horse's saddle? What ruddy great twerp donated that?"

"Um..."

"We've had some strange donations over the years, but this! It takes the biscuit! Just look at this!" She rummaged in the box and pulled out a riding crop, mask and blinkers. "A job lot of horse tack! Did Frankie Dettori donate it?"

"Perhaps?" Jenna replied, trying to keep a straight face as the elderly woman held up an enormous purple dildo, shaped like a horse penis, and looked at it in utter confusion.

"This must be for giving liquid medicine to horses."

"Last year, someone donated a bus stop sign, a chamber pot and a false leg," another woman piped up. "The bus stop sign was really popular. We got fifty quid for it."

"How ridiculous!" Mrs Grimes replied. "We can't sell this at the Advent tombola. No horsey folk round here. You might as well take it down to the charity shop...or mail it to Aintree racecourse..."

"Er...I'll stick to the charity shop, Mrs Grimes. Think of the postage cost."

"Ah, yes. Good thinking. Right, well, I'll leave it up to you then."

"I'll get rid of it," Jenna said, then spotted an invoice. Unfolding it, her eyes widened. "Shit...I must get this stuff to Norman before anyone else sees it and realises what it actually is!" She chuckled. "I bet Gladys is behind it! Absolutely shameless!"

Jenna admired the old lady. "I hope I can have fun like that if I live to be as old as her. She's got the right attitude."

Hurrying out of the church hall with the big box, she didn't look where she was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she spluttered, as the box fell to the ground, some of its contents tumbling out.

"That's quite alright, you look loaded up," the man replied. "Ah! Simon's dear wife. Nice to meet you again, my dear!" He shook her hand.

"Oh...Reverend Fletcher! If you're looking for Simon, he's at the vicarage, writing his..." She froze as he bent down and picked up a horse mask and dildo.

"My, my. Is this a Secret Santa for the good vicar, eh?" Reverend Fletcher chuckled.

"It's not mine," Jenna replied quickly. "It was delivered to the hall by mistake."

"I bet it belongs to the organist, am I right?" Reverend Fletcher gave her a wink, but behind the jolly old man facade, lay a less pleasant character, and Jenna was immediately on her guard. She reached into her pocket.

"I've no idea who this stuff belongs to, but it's not Gordon, I can assure you," Jenna replied. "Either a mix-up or a prank. We do get people donating adult-themed items to church jumble sales for a laugh."

Reverend Fletcher wasn't fooled. "Oh come, come, dear Mrs Morris. I think it's just the sort of thing the organist...and that little...filly who was helping him play the organ, would enjoy! I didn't get a chance to speak to the filly...do you know her name?"

Jenna didn't give anything away. "Reverend Fletcher, Gordon's private life is none of my business. And if you're hinting he was doing something inappropriate during the Sunday service, well you're mistaken."

"Is that so?" The old vicar pulled out his smartphone and showed her the video he'd filmed.

"Now I may be old, but I know fellatio when I see it, my dear. Is your good husband aware of what the church organist is getting up to?"

Jenna tried to remain composed. "Reverend Fletcher. I had no idea this had occurred, and neither has Simon. I will inform him immediately and he will have words with Gordon. Thank you for bringing this safeguarding concern to my attention. We will ensure this never happens again. Now, if I could ask you to delete that piece of video footage."

"I think not," Reverend Fletcher replied. "I think I'll hang on to it for now. Unless of course, you know the name of the lass in the video? I'd quite like to meet her."

"I've no idea who she is," Jenna replied. "Never seen her before. Gordon tutors many people. He's single and it's no secret that he's had a lot of dates. Look, there's a privacy issue here, Reverend. It's in your best interests to delete that video..." She racked her brain, wondering how to deal with this escalating situation. What a creep this man was!

"First time he'd ever done that whilst playing the organ, I'm willing to bet? Lucky fella. Some men have all the luck. During the church service too. I've dreamed of something similar happening to me. Do you know, I woke up this morning, with the most powerful hard-on I'd had in years..."

"Did you really?" Jenna replied, an idea forming in her mind.

"Yes. In fact I'm getting hard again, just talking about it." He wasn't lying. Jenna noticed the bulge tenting up his black trousers.

God, that's impressive, she thought. This man was horrid, but was pitching one hell of a tent. I wonder if...well I have to try. I can't have anyone trying to harm Gordon or Mia. It was time to take one for the team.

"Reverend Fletcher," she began, running her hand down his face. "Forget the little thing playing Gordon's organ. If you were to attend our Wednesday service...I could worship you in ways that'll make you thankful God made you a man. I give you my word."

The reverend's eyes widened in wonder. The vicar's wife...actually trying to seduce him? This was too good to refuse.

"My God...I'll be there! What do you have in mind?" He was almost salivating with arousal.

"Well you'll have to wait and see, won't you? But first..." she snatched the phone from his hand and deleted the video.

"No!" He exclaimed. "Oh okay, fair enough, you win. Can I have it back now?"

"No Reverend. I'll just hang on to it until after the Wednesday service. Just two days. I'm sure you can manage without a smartphone for two days. You have a landline phone at home don't you? Because you phoned Simon from it last night."

"Yes I do...but the smartphone is the only way I can access the Internet! I don't have a laptop or tablet at home. I use that smartphone for everything! It's got private stuff on there. My internet banking app!"

"Don't worry, I won't look at anything. We'll just log out of the app and everything will be just fine. There. All done! If you need to go online, the library is open. I promise you'll get it back after the Wednesday service. You'd better be there."

"Mrs Morris...please!" Reverend Fletcher yelled.

Jenna hurried to her car as fast as she could. So far, so good. She'd spared Gordon and Mia any embarrassment.

"Of course, the dirty old goat could've uploaded the video to PornHub, made backups. I've got to pay a visit to Gladys' grandson Dwaine. He's an absolute tech ace. He'll be able to check if that video is truly deleted...and if it's floating around porn land..."

She sped out of the church hall car park. "Good thing I recorded all that on my own phone too." She pulled her phone out of her pocket and switched it off.

"I am still curious to see that cock of his," she said to herself as she drove through the town centre. "The Devil makes work for very frustrated, horny men..."

It had been far too long since she'd brought salvation to a different man of the church.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers