Sunday Morning Tease

Story Info
A lazy sunday morning turns into a lesson in submission.
2k words
4.16
11.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely clothed and dozing off we lie entangled, mindlessly watching nothing in particular. Your shorts scarcely cover your perfectly round butt, that you so innocently press into my groin every now and then - as if to make sure the sexual tension never quite leaves the room. Carelessly I let my hand meander over your soft skin, caressing your thighs, your hips, your belly. My touches are slow and deliberate, careful not to seem too eager, but still with the intent to convey my growing desire.

My graze finds its way to your lips, and my eyes widen as you suddenly part them. Sensually you engulf the my index finger with your mouth. I feel your satin tongue gliding over my skin, and a rush of desire brings my already semi-hard cock to full attention. Your amused gaze finds mine as you look back at me, and with a playful bite you let go of my finger. I suppress a quite moan as I try to appear unfazed, but it's no use; the fully-erect bulge poking into your backside through the thin fabric of my boxers tells you all you need to know.

"Oh hey, good morning to you too!" you enthusiastically coo as you glance down at my predicament. I half-expect you to turn around and face me, and I can feel your body shift when... -"What?!" a sudden burst of cheers erupt from the screen, you veer up and turn back to the show I only half believe you were watching. "Oh look, she said yes!" you innocently shriek, knowing full-well that whatever is happening on TV is the last thing on my mind right now. Your eyes stay glued to the screen, and your gorgeous ass to my groin. I know it's a game I can't win, but still I try to hide my growing despair, and my growing dread of spending the remainder of the afternoon stuck on the couch with a hard-on and aching balls turning increasingly blue.

Time trickles by excruciatingly slowly, and my heart jumps a little every time you shift your body, the friction sending a tiny jolt through my still hard cock, never quite letting my erection subside. Quietly I pray you'll finally get bored of TV and give me some attention, or at least let me give you some, let bury my face between your soft legs, your perky breasts, where I can hide, feel safe and warm, pleasuring you with my tongue until my jaw is sore, knowing I'm treating my girl well and maybe then she'll rewa.. - *STOP IT*. I pull myself together. I can't always let you win like this.

It's funny, the first few times I wasn't even sure you were doing it on purpose, but over these past few dates you've erased any doubt, relentlessly teasing me until I finally swallowed my pride and *asked* you to release me. Last date you even pushed me so far as to say it out loud, to practically beg you: *"please will you let me cum"*. The sound of me uttering those words has been echoing in my head ever since. On one hand I absolutely hate how emasculated it made me feel, on the other I rarely came so fast before, when you finally did stroke my cock with that mocking grin on your perfect lips.

Determined to keep my cool this time, I wonder if I could sneak into the bathroom for long enough to jerk off and come back. Of course there's a chance you'll notice, but I'm willing to take the risk more than I am willing to take another blow to my dignity. But as I start to free myself from our embrace, you let your arm fall behind your back, right into my crotch. Immediately your fingers find their way to my cock and you look up

"Going somewhere?" you ask with a twinkle in your eyes.

- "I was gonna -go -to.. the" you squeeze harder and I immediately abandon my escape plan. I settle back down.

- "No, just, my arm was falling asleep, that's all" I say with a coy, sheepish smile. You start to turn around to face me, away from the screen, never letting go of my crotch.

"Oh, but *you* weren't right?" you smirk as you knead my balls a bit firmer; not quite painful yet, but not far from it either.

- "Haha no, of course not, how could I?"

Your hand has let go of my balls and has found its way into my boxers boxers through one of the leg openings.

- "I mean, lying next to such a gorgeous..wo-m..a-ah" One quick, decisive tug on my cock causes a short circuit in my brain. An amused smile appears on your lips, as if you just learned a new cool trick. You now start tugging on my throbbing cock at a slow, gentle pace.

"Sorry, lying next to a *what* now?"

Trying to regain my composure I clear my throat and say, more steady this time;

- "A woman."

Your eyes widen and you gasp, teasingly feigning Indignation

"Is that all I am to you, just some woman?" I feel your grip on my now fully exposed manhood tighten.

- "Haha, no no, a *gorgeous* woman I meant" trying to laugh away your little act.

"Oh come on, you can come up with something better than that now, sweety? There are millions of gorgeous women out there, surely you'd want to call me something a bit more.. deserving?" On the last word you suddenly stop stroking and squeeze the length of my cock, teasing out a bead of pre-cum.

with the index finger of your other hand you start deliberately polishing the swollen head of my cock with the clear fluid. One finger at first, then the whole palm of your hand. The slow circular motion sends electrical pulses through my cock.

"I mean, after all, not *all* gorgeous woman would treat you like this, would they?" you continue.

Through the thick fog of arousal that's clouding my brain it starts to dawn on me where you're going with this, but this time I'm resolved to keep my dignity: I manage to divert some brain capacity away from my pulsating manhood in your hands and retort:

- "No babe, they couldn't if they tried haha- what about 'babe' though? I don't call anyone that but you."

Almost incredulous you stop stroking. "Hm, *babe*.. *Babe*.." you repeat, savoring the word on your lips. While you pretend to think about it, you nonchalantly bend over my lap and let a droplet of saliva fall on my shaft.

"Hmmm no, that's not gonna work" you finally conclude. Suddenly you start pumping away at my now slippery erection nearly twice as fast.

"You see, I think you've called previous girls *'Babe'*, so that one's already taken -come to think of it, I don't want any of those generic lovey-dovey names people use all the time. I want you to call me something original, something I don't think you've ever called another girl before..."

With every stroke I feel my body inching closer to orgasm, and I hear myself reply on autopilot

- "I mean.. eh...s-sure..babe..what- what would you.. l-like me.. to call.. you.. then?".

"Oh finally, I thought you'd never ask! Well I was thinking about..."

Briefly you stop stroking

"*mistress*"

You resume, tightening your grip, your other hand squeezing my balls.

"After all, if we're honest, we both know who's in charge of our little flirtation, and... of your needy little cock.. I mean, you did technically *beg* me to let you cum last time, and at least one part of you didn't seem to mind it one bit.."

You mockingly glance down at my crotch

"Remember that?"

You smirk, a flicker of excitement in your eyes, finally having uttered that beautiful, powerful word, and having openly acknowledged the dynamic you've been carefully shaping for weeks now.

For a split second I want to retort that it was only *one time,* and that I was only indulging your stupid little game to make *you* happy, that none of it is *real* and that I didn't actually *beg*. I want to get up and show you I can do *just fine* without you talking to me like that -

but then your hand slips under my balls and starts massaging my perineum. A feeling unlike any I've felt before radiates outward from where you touch me, making me forget all about my resistance, and all I can muster is a soft whimper;

- "I- I'm close babe..real close.."

"oh are you now?" The hand on my cock instantly grinds to a halt.

Raging with a mix of lust and frustration I look up at you. You giggle at my sudden reaction and pout;

"Aww poor boy, you really need to cum badly, don't you?"

You toy with my cock for a second, playfully slapping it from one hand to the other. In an innocent, soft voice you continue:

"I'd love to help you out, all you have to do is ask nicely, and don't forget about the name part of course", you say with a wink. You resume stroking my throbbing cock with only two fingers, barely touching it. You look at me in eager anticipation, and I know I'll have to say something soon; my mind is racing, engulfed in lust, frustration and powerlessness, I try to think of a reply, something clever or witty to diffuse the tension, but it's no use, every cell in my body is focused on my pulsating cock between your fingers, and I hear myself plead;

- "W-would you pl-please.. make me cum?"

your eyes stay transfixed on my crotch,

"Please *who*?" A small squeeze in my shaft, I realize there's no way out, you hold all the cards, I give in, lusting for that sweet release. I clear my throat;

- "Please mistress, would you make me cum? "

You gasp in excitement, your hand grips my cock and you start picking up pace, while the other hand goes back to that magic spot under my balls.

"Oh but of course you can cum dear - you know, you can always just asks me those things -nicely-, whenever your needy little dick needs some attention, instead of just poking it against my butt for an hour." you grin.

The movement of your hands and the oddly warm feeling of having you called "mistress" take me back to the edge of cumming in seconds. Suddenly I feel more affection towards you than I ever have, like you'll take care of me, and you know what's best. I let go of everything and slip into extacy.

The murmur of the TV, the sound of your hands slipping and sliding, my heavy panting, everything quits down for a second as you expertly strokes me beyond the point of no return. Pure bliss flows from my balls to the tip of my cock as I close my eyes and-

SPLAT

The blissful feeling abruptly fades.

In horror I look up: I see you, intently staring at my cock that you just let go off -now spasming on my stomach- with a look of utmost concentration. I writhe in confusion as I try to stop the orgasm, but it's too late: a first dribble of cum languidly oozes out of my cock. Then a second with even less force. The final drop barely reaches the tip of my cock.

Obviously pleased with yourself you smile and give my still rock hard dick a little condescending pat, pull up my boxers over my cock the sad puddle of cum it produced, and smear it out with the fabric.

After a few seconds you look up excitedly:

"Damn, perfectly timed, that almost never happens the first time!"

Still trying to figure out what just happened I say

- "What, why did you-" you hush me with your finger;

"Oh you've never had this done to you before? Well, there are several kinds of orgasms, you just had ruined one -not so fun right? Maybe next time -if you're a good boy, and you follow my instructions immediately- you might get a full one, understood?"

Still trembling with horniness, my entire mind still focused on my rock hard cock, I look at you with pleading eyes, and whisper

"yes... mistress"

A swift slap on my ballsack

"yes WHO?"

Louder this time I cry out

"Yes, mistress!"