Sundresses & Sins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay.....Ummmm should we get dressed?" I saw in his mind that he didn't want to, He didn't want this moment to end. A moment where we had both grown so much closer.

. "Wanna go home?" He asked bluntly, he was ready to leave the Auction to explore this dynamic some more. I was more than willing to but I didn't want to jeopardize his place in the business. "Let's wait out the auction, then we can." I beamed up at him, letting him know we would have plenty of time to ourselves eventually.

He smiled and helped me to my feet. Getting dressed and leaving the storeroom, stepping back out into the employee's lounge. The Auction was going well, most of the Jewels had already been taken and sold. Looking at the monitors, we could see my father was still on the stage and the store was still packed. Brrrt......brrrt.....Danny texted me.

"Hey Cammy, so this big tryout is coming up and....well I won't have time to spend with you for a little while, but I was thinking when I do...We could go back to that spot?" Fuck, I hadnt even considered how Danny would feel if he knew I was fucking Henry.

"Sure, no worries! Good luck Danny :)" A simple response as the weight of my decision today just hit me. I spurned one brother and fucked the other, how would they react if they knew about the other? Henry nudged my shoulder, I turned off my phone and smiled at him.

The Auction went incredibly well, the item everyone had come to buy ended up selling for nearly 2 million dollars. There were a lot of congratulations as my father had become a wealthy man, Unfortunately he was still chained to the bitch that is my mother. Henry and Danny would see some part of it as well, Henry more so than Danny. Danny only worked part-time at the store so he could keep practicing for his try out, Henry had been full time since he graduated High School seven years ago.. He had taken a lot of Dad's plate when he stepped up. It was only right I did what I could to take some of his. Even if it was a sin, at least I could help.

I kissed his cheek as he left me on the stage, I didn't want to speak to father but Henry still had a few things to take care of before we went back to the house. So I waited in the pick up, thinking over just what had happened to me in the last 7 days.

First, the Bracelet. Still dangling from my left wrist, a gift from that Nun....somehow gave me the ability to see people's thoughts, their fantasies, their regrets...their problems.

Then I got kicked out....Of all things that happened this week that still felt like the most extreme one. Luckily Henry, being the kind older brother, wanted to help me out. Speaking of Henry, I could still feel his seed in my womb, trickling down my thigh as I sat on the leather seat. I giggled as I thought of the stain it would leave. What happened between us felt different than I thought it would, It felt....real? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey" his deep, gravely voice sang out to me as he left the store, 20 minutes after the Auction had ended. Climbing into the driver's seat, I bit my lower lip, expecting him to greet me with a kiss....but nothing came, he backed out of the lot and started the drive home.

We sat in silence, My mind was racing. Was he having regrets?

I listened to his thoughts. He was thinking of the sale and what it meant for the family. He had just made no small amount of money so I knew his life was about to change.

"So....." He broke the silence and now I could see his thoughts shift to what we had done, he was holding images of my trembling body, pinned against the wall in his mind. A soft smile on my lips, I loved that he was thinking about it.

"Cammy....I uh....don't know what you have planned, but I was thinking..." We pulled into the driveway, he put the truck in park and shifted to look at me. The space between us felt like it was closing, the way he was looking at me; Just like how he looked at Lela when they first started dating.

"You could....stay with me for a while, No need to rush finding your own place." I melted at his suggestion, he was into what we had done and didn't want me to leave. He wanted me in his house, where we could do what we want, when we want. I giggled and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Sure Henry....I'm in no rush." That smile could have melted my heart. "Let's go in." I nodded and climbed out of the pick-up, Walking around the front he met me and took my small hand into his. Leading me into his home, and what looked like the beginning of our new life together. Sorry Danny....I'm sticking with my 'Big' brother.