Sundresses & Sins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I even tied my hair back, a cheeky reminder to his fantasy from the night before. I modeled myself in the body mirror. With the tank top showing off my flat stomach and ample DD cup size, Tucked into shorts that not only showed off my legs and thighs but did wonders for my butt, I was set. By the end of the day I would know if my plan had taken hold. With any luck tonight Danny would be thinking about this particular outfit or rather....what I would look like without it. Mom wasnt home, that much was obvious by the TV being turned off.

By this hour she would be watching her soaps so she must've gone out. I walked with a certain confidence through the halls of our home. Never had I been so bold as to display myself like this. It was freeing to not only be myself but also embrace my body's natural curves.

Of course it proved to be pointless as I soon found out the reason no one woke me is because no one was here. Danny was likely with Henry and Dad at the store, so unless Danny comes back for something, Mom would get home before him. Which would mean I would have to change. I twisted my long hair in my finger as I paced the hall, thinking about what to do. I needed Danny to see me like this for my plan to even begin, But how?

The store wasn't that far away....I could jog it? Be an excuse for what I'm wearing and give Danny a nice view of my sweaty cleavage when I got there.

Locking the front door, I put on my runners and entered out into the mid-day sun. Oof I got so caught up in my scheme that I nearly forgot to put on lotion. Applying a layer of sun lotion to my exposed skin, Now I was ready for the forty minute jog to the family store.

Once I left the neighborhood and entered out into the main street, let me tell you the looks I got were phenomenal. Heads turned as I jogged past yards and houses, Men and women taking a second look. More than one of them had a dirty thought or two concerning me, The most flattering of which came from a woman about the same age as my mother. It involved her, myself and a strap on. It was a great confidence boost and one I needed after my mothers rude thought.

Having played volleyball all throughout High School, I was in shape but by no means an athlete. By the time the family store came into view my thighs were aching and my shins were on fire. I desperately needed water, It seemed as if the projected heatwave was beginning early. It had to be at least 90 degrees. Getting to the front of the store I was drenched in sweat and panting like a dog, My mouth was dry and in desperate need of hydration.

I walked in like I normally did, Sliding by the customers and heading straight into the back. Most of them were older folk who....were not pleased with my outfit but I was in need of water so bad I just let those thoughts roll on by. Dad wasn't in the store, Which was odd. On any given weekday this is where he would be, I wasn't complaining because he wouldn't be able to tell Mom what I was wearing. Henry was manning the register and boy let me tell you, His eyes almost popped out when I slipped past him. The only thought on his mind was 'Cammy? The fuck are you wearing?'

Entering into the employees lounge/storage area I booked it straight for the fridge, gulping down two bottles of cold water before even acknowledging Danny. He was sitting at the single table, enjoying a store bought sandwich when I barged in. Maybe he was stunned by what he saw or maybe it was because his mouth was full but he didn't say a word to me as I chugged back the chilled water in the fridge. I saw flashes of my sweaty chest in his mind, my cleavage heaving and drenched in sweat as I gulped down the water. An image of my butt floated by, looking just as I thought it would. Round and full.

'Wow' followed by a set of images that confirmed my plan was set into motion. I lowered the bottle with a smile on my face as my brother stared at me, his jaw wide. "Hey Danny, what's up?"

"Camille.....What are you doing?" He managed to clear his mind of images of me long enough to respond.

"What? I went for a jog, ``It's a nice day" It wasn't that odd for me to go for a jog, I did it four times a week.

"If Mom saw you wearing that....She would..." I could see him falling into a fantasy. This time He was laying on his back in the sand. I was on top of him, riding his cock. My breasts were bouncing up and down, His chiseled abs flexed as I moaned his name loudly into the night sky.

I giggled and bent over at the waist, giving him a good view at the top of my cleavage. "She would what? Tell me to put on a sweater in 90 degrees? Please Danny, it's too hot to wear anything like that"

I broke him from his fantasy, which lingered in the air for a moment before drifting on. I knew I had him now. "Just....get home before Mom does okay? She and Dad are out shopping"

I rolled my eyes and bounced over to the table, purposefully of course. My breasts jiggled teasingly as I slid my butt onto the table and sat beside him. "Don't worry, I'm heading back home once I hydrate" I leaned over, giving him another view of my sweaty chest.

While my eyes were on his sandwich, I did want to see if he was going to take care of himself here or at work. Sure enough, there was a bulge in his jeans. Not a small one either, an impressive one that looked similar to what I had seen in his fantasies.

I could hear him swallow back saliva, he brushed his fingers off in his pants and leaned over the table. Covering his erection from my view. "Yeah well....Make it quick, Henry and I are busy."

"Oh I know!" I hopped off the table and moved around behind him, Softly leaning against his shoulders with my arms. Gently pressing my cleavage against him. "Some old ladies jewels right?" Of course I knew the answer already, I was just having fun at this point.

"Y-yeah....We have to get the store ready for the auction" Images flashed by again, this time Danny was straddling my stomach. His cock nestled firmly between my breasts. That image was particularly wonderful and It would be one I would use tonight if he didnt.

Swallowing back the last of my water I skipped over to the fridge, Making sure to give him a good view of my bubble butt as I bent over to retrieve another bottle for the road. I made my exit but not before getting another Image, this one came in vivid detail. The same setting, I was on my hands and knees in the sand. He was behind me rubbing his shaft between my ass cheeks. I smiled at him as I left.

Walking past Henry I gave our older brother an innocent smile, He had been working so hard at the store as of late. Henry was the only one of us with his life together, A house in town with a fiance. Lela. She was a bit stuck up, A little older than me. I remember seeing her in High School, She was one of those 'mean' girls, Attractive on the outside but mean as heck on the inside. They had met just after she graduated, she came by the store with her parents to pick up a set of earrings.

For a few months I was under the impression they were living together, You know as Fiances do. Lela was living in her own place across town from Henry, apparently she would move in once they were married. I had no idea why but maybe now I could find out.

"Hey Cammy, You sticking around" Henry was always nice, He was always supportive of me and when he lived at home, made sure mom was reigned in.

"No, Just stopped by for some water. Gunna head back to the house now. Don't work too hard Henry" I propped myself up on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and closed the register. "I'll try Cammy, See you soon." I slipped past him and made my way out of the store. I was on the curb when a fantasy floated into my mind. I saw me, Held up against the wall of a very familiar looking employee longue. My red hair is a mess of sweat, matted to my face and clinging to my shoulders.

My breasts bouncing as a slow, hard thrust pushed me up the wall and I would fall back down into a pair of strong, chiseled arms. It wasn't Danny's....Danny's is always set in the same place, On the beach with a fire close by. Swiveling at the hip, I looked back over my shoulder and through the plate glass front to the store. Henry was watching me, He smiled and looked back to the register....the fantasy faded.

I had accomplished the start to my plan today, Danny was undoubtedly adding fantasies to his spank bank and yet somehow the brother who had his life together, who had a fiance. Was fantasizing about ramming his little sister against our Family stores wall. Perhaps this family wasn't as conservative and plain as I thought.

Henry's fantasy really stuck with me on the jog home, with each step on the pavement I could see the image of me being pushed up the wall by a hard thrust, Every breath I saw my breasts bounce from the impact. Danny I had hoped for and gotten, it wasn't just a one time thing it was something he was thinking about for a while....but when did Henry start?

Why was Henry thinking about it? I'm guessing Danny started because he wasn't getting any and his last girlfriend was nearly a year ago but Henry had a fiance, He had his own house. Why on earth would he even look at me that way, much less construct a fantasy about me?

I got into the driveway and luckily arrived before my parents did. Now I was a sweaty and smelly mess. I really needed a shower. I got in, closed and locked the door and kicked off my runners. Stumbling up the stairs, my legs were sore and needed a soak. Stripping off in my room, my clothes were actually sticking to me from the amount I had sweat. I had to practically peel my shorts off but when they came off it was such a relief.

Now stark naked in my room, I made my way into Danny and I's shared bathroom. I've never made the mistake of forgetting to lock his door, but now it did give me an idea or two. It would have to wait, Danny's still at the store and I need to get clean before Mom and Dad get home.

After a long soak in the tub followed by a quick rinse in the shower I was feeling brand new, the water had rejuvenated me for the rest of the day. Just as I finished dressing in a baggy t-shirt and jogging pants I heard the front door open. Immediately I can hear my Mothers voice ring through my mind. 'I swear if she is still in bed I'm going to kick her ungrateful ass out' I snickered, I was done being her dog to whip. It's time for a change.

Walking out of my room, still drying my hair in a towel, I smiled down the stairs at my Parents. "Hey! What's up?" I called out. My Father turned and waved, returning the smile "Hey Sweetheart" My Mother looked....displeased, like she didn't just spend a day shopping, spending my fathers money before he even had it. "Oh....You're awake"

Ignoring her tone, I tossed the towel back into my room and sat at the head of the stairs. "Wow...That's a lot of bags, were you shopping?" Sure enough my Dad had just come back from his second trip out to the car, carrying four bags in each hand. Setting them down in the entryway, I stared at the now 10 full bags of undoubtedly expensive stuff. "Yeah we were Sweety, Your Mom thought we should celebrate the sale."

My Father explained as he closed the door and kicked off his shoes, My Mother was standing with her arms folded. Waiting for my Father to move the bags into the living room for her. "Camille, why is your hair wet?" A prying question from my mother, I could tell now she was searching for something to be angry at me. "I just got out of the shower?" I knew she wouldn't appreciate my tone but I was done caring what she did and did not appreciate.

"Why were you in the shower?" Pffft What? Why does anyone get a shower? "I was sweaty and smelly so I got a shower and now I'm not?" I mean seriously, why was she trying so hard to find something to be angry about?

"Young lady, don't you take that tone with me" She asserted herself meaninglessly, In an exasperated sigh of ``What? I extended my hands and looked at my father with an expression that read 'What the heck?'

"Jean I think you're taking this a bit far" FINALLY My Dad was sticking up for me and Mom was not happy about it. "Well Harold, if you didnt let her live here like a freeloader I wouldn't have to take it this far." Wow, way to pull your punches Mom.

I could tell by the look on Dad's face he was angry. It's that look all Dads get when they are holding themselves back. "Jean, that's enough. She is our Daughter, she is still thinking about what she wants to do with her life. Leave it alone."

Ooooooh He was mad, this was something I rarely see. Dad standing up to Mom, she must've pushed his buttons all day and he had reached his boiling point. Mom stormed off into the Kitchen, stomping her feet across the tile floor as she went.

I smiled down at my Dad and he smiled back. 'She's going to push our daughter away and we'll never see her again' His thought echoed in my mind, He was right. At this point when I did leave this house I had no plan to come back. If I wanna see Dad I'll just stop by the store but I'll never come here to visit my Mother.

There wasn't much activity in the house that evening. From what I could tell Mom stayed mad at my father and he slept on the couch. He was more concerned with trying to repair the broken relationship he had let her build between us.

When Danny got home he tripped over the bags, they hadn't been moved since Dad put them there hours ago. It only took a look from Dad to let Danny know it wasn't a good time to talk, So Danny went to his room. The sun was setting when I got the first glimpse of Danny's fantasy for this night, It was the same setting.

At this point I'm fairly certain that it's a real place and a place he knows well, Perhaps a hangout spot he had in High School? Anyway, He's laid back in the sand. Looking up at the stars, he looks down and my head is resting on his chest. I can see my ginger hair softly flowing in the breeze, I'm not looking at the stars. Im looking at what's in my hand, His uncircumcised cock. I'm pulling back the foreskin and softly stroking his shaft. My tiny fingers make it look huge. The image fades.

I sat up in my bed, was that it? After everything I had given him earlier today was that all it took? Just an image of me jerking him off? Well I was dissapointed, after the what I had seen earlier in the day I had expected something more.....erotic. "C-Cammy?" What was he doing? Either he was too horny to think straight or he was dumber than I thought he was.

The Muscle head was in the bathroom at my locked door, I could see the shadow cast by his feet through the crack under it. "You up?" I bit the corner of my lower lip, what do I do? Do I open the door and just let it happen? Here?

"Uh....Ehem...Yeah...What's up?" I clear my throat, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. If I opened the door he would likely lose it, Sitting there in my underwear which left nothing to the imagination. "Do you....Uh do you wanna go somewhere with me tomorrow?" Wait, is this actually happening? Is he going to take me where I think?

"......Okay" I was in a near fit of panic and bliss, this was actually happening and to think I didn't have to use the rest of my week long plan to get him to make a move.

"Great!....uh....Goodnight!" I heard his footsteps move back into his room and close the door behind him.

'Okay Danny calm down, You're not doing anything. You're just taking your sister to a nice Private place....where the water is warm so you can do some bonding!' All the while the fantasies he had concocted kept flashing, First of me riding him. 'You can.....show her that really cool seashell!'

Now of him straddling my belly, His cock between my breasts. 'You can have a fire! Maybe roast some marshmallows!' Now the Fantasy of Me on all fours, him behind me gripping my waist. 'Cammy....Please don't freak out....' I won't.

SO the night didn't end like I had thought, with me getting off to a newly constructed fantasy made by one of my older brothers, but the anticipation for the next day sure had my blood pumping. I barely slept at all, tossing and turning in my bed thinking about how my brother was going to play this out, if he would have the courage to go through with it, if I should bring condoms....Not as good of an idea as I thought it was, If I brought condoms he would figure out pretty fast that I knew his secret all along. Might embarrass him.

The morning sun crested the horizon, I had gotten a few hours sleep, Enough to keep me going for the day anyway. I may have a nap when Danny and I arrive at that spot, I pictured the hot sand and cool waves. It was going to be a fun day. Giggling I got dressed and was just putting on my socks when a knock came at my door, This early? It better not be Mom, I don't want to deal with her today. With the assumption I was about to be in a verbal battle with the undefeated champion I swung open the door, Danny stood in the doorway. Now the man isn't skinny but he's not built either, at least not like Henry.

He was wearing a blue muscle shirt that was loose on him, he didn't quite fill it out but he had some definition to him. Long green board shorts that went past his knees. His tousled dirty blonde hair made it look like he just woke. Holding in his hand one of the bags that was left in the entryway.

"Uh Hi...Wow you're up early." He shyly rubbed the back of his neck, it was cute and a nice change from the dick persona he had built up. 'She's awake, I didn't think she would be already.' I smiled up at him, gave him a little wink and looked at the bag. "Yeah I overslept yesterday, what's in the bag?" I tried to get a peek inside but whatever it was had been wrapped up in packing paper.

"For you, I know you don't have one and I thought....You should '' He was being so awkward, It was unbelievably adorable. "From you?" I thought it was from the pile downstairs, But Danny had bought me something? I took the bag from him and looked inside. Immediately I felt my cheeks go flush. It was a swimsuit, but not just a swimsuit.

It was the same yellow Bikini I was wearing in all of Danny's Fantasies. Paired with a sea-blue sarong, The colours blended well. "Um....Thanks!" I popped up on my toes and kissed his cheek. I could see him blush even through his tanned skin. "Yeah, No problem.....You should take it with you today"

"Oh? We're going to the beach?" I knew what he had planned but still wanted to play along.

"Y-Yeah, we are. Are you okay with that?" I could hear the worry in his voice, he was trying too hard not to scare me or freak me out. "Yeah that's great! I can't wait!" I feigned a delighted squeal. I was never a fan of the beach, Being a ginger I burn easily but today I was willing to make an exception.

"I'll get ready and meet you outside?" I still needed to grab a few things and I didnt want to change on the beach. "Alright, take your time!" He was thrilled to be going but I could hear as he walked away, he was even more thrilled I was going to wear the Bikini.

Locking the door I immediately stripped off, tossing my usual clothes aside and my underwear in favor of this sun yellow bikini. Now I have never actually worn a Bikini before, But looking at myself in the mirror I was in love. The way it fit and showed off my curves was perfect. The Bottoms hugged my butt, giving passerbys a good look at my soft and round cheeks while the top covered my breasts but also pulled them together similar to a bra, Showing off my ample cleavage.

The Sarong was absolutely beautiful and fit with the bikini perfectly. Knowing we were going to the beach I put on a pair of black shorts and light gray t-shirt over the swimsuit. Grabbing the essentials, A bag to carry things, Sunblock with an umbrella and my phone, I was out of my room and down the stairs. I could hear my Mother and Father arguing in the kitchen but that didn't cause me to falter, I had actual butterflies in my stomach. I was so excited.