Sundresses & Sins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the phone and held it over me, responding back. "Thanks Henry! For sure I will!" Laying it back down. I guess.....Now I wait?

My day consisted of getting a shower, Which I will say was the highlight. The water pressure in my personal washroom was amazing. I cleaned the one mug and watched TV until Henry got home.

He took me to a retail store that sells womens clothes. Nothing fancy or expensive but something a young woman like me would wear. Which was a treat considering anytime I got to pick out my own clothes it was from a thrift shop or a second hand store. A few tops that were low cut, a tank top that actually hugged my curves without me having to tuck it in. A couple pairs of shorts and yoga pants, all of which made my butt look great. Henry waited in the truck, preferring not to be seen in a women's store as I picked up some underwear. All in all I had spent nearly 500 dollars and I promised him I would pay him back when I could.

When we got back to the house it was starting to get late, So I set about trying on everything I had just bought and modeling myself in the bathroom mirror. With clothes that actually fit me and embraced the natural curvature of my body instead of hiding it, I looked fucking Hot. Seeing my freckled face framed by my red hair you would not be remiss to think of me as innocent. But with a form fitting tank top that perfectly complimented my double D cup size and flat tummy, paired with a pair of yoga pants that looked like they were painted on to my bubble butt. I knew that I was an attractive young woman and I needed to embrace that. I skipped out of my room and into the hall, Looking around for Henry.

My mood was heightened and I felt like a new person, I wanted to share my energy with someone. 'Fucking Bitch, I cant believe she stood me up again' His thought floated threw my mind, I could hear him so i knew he was close by. Glancing into the master bedroom I saw him, sitting on his side of the bed facing away from the door. His phone was in his hand and he was texting someone. 'Pick up the goddamn phone' Was he talking about Lela?

"Um Henry?" I called out softly from his doorway, He jolted upright and turned to me. "Jesus, you scared me Cammy" He put his phone face down on the bed. "Sorry I didn't mean to, Just wanted to show you what you bought today." I giggled as he cursed, He would have been crucified, No pun intended. At our parents house for saying that. He smiled at me, Now I could feel his eyes as they looked over me. He just sat and stared, not making a move or a sound.

'Fucking Hell, when did she get this hot' I could feel my cheeks darken when his thought passed by, With the prior knowledge that Danny wasnt the only Brother who wanted me. I had no intention to act on it though, Henry was engaged and I didnt want to jeopardize that.

"You look.....I mean wow....Why did you always wear baggy clothes?" He knew the answer to that question, I could see it already floating by. "You know why, But now? Now I can.....Be me?" I did a little twirl and hopped in place for a second, causing my breasts to bounce against my chest.

"You're not kidding, You look great Cammy" He turned his attention away from me, picking up his phone again as an image flashed by. The same one from days before when I had passed by him in the Family store.

I see me, Held against the wall of the employee's lounge. My Breasts bouncing as a hard thrust pushed me up the wall and then I fell down into Henry's strong arms, My Hair was soaked in sweat.

I bite the corner of my lower lip and try to peek over his shoulder from across the room, I was curious....Did he have an erection? In Henry's fantasy I only see me and His arms, never anything else and I was wondering which Brother was the 'Big' Brother. I couldn't see anything because he was hunched over, flicking through some app on his phone. "Soooooooo......" I stood there awkwardly, not really sure if I should leave him alone.

"Huh?" He looked over his shoulder at me. "Nothing, Just.....where's Lela?" I knew what he was thinking, he had thought about his fantasy for a few moments but then his mind became clouded with thoughts of his fiance.

"Oh, Uh" Now he turned around to face me, his arms resting across his lap. "She's....." He let out a huff of air, I could see his shoulders fall. "She was supposed to come over but It looks like it's not happening." He sounded hurt and a little embarrassed.

I knew they had an odd relationship, Lela was a bit like our mother in the fact that she is incredibly devout so she refused to sleep with Henry until they were married. Of course I thought it was a lie and they were just saying that to cover up for them fucking like newlyweds whenever they had the chance. "Wait...really?" Disbelief is not a strong enough word as he nodded.

Henry was a 6 '4, well built and handsome man, He kept his black hair short on the sides which was all the rage now. He always had a nice stubble, never quite a full beard and chiseled features. The thought that this man, had been without sex since he started dating Lela a year ago was.....honestly depressing.

He chuckled and stood up, walking around the bed to me. "Listen, don't tell anyone alright?" He was sincere and I was in no place to step between him and his fiance. "Of course I wont.....Henry...Are you okay?" I was concerned for my brother, he had been the only real constant source of kindness in my life.

"Yeah I'll be fine" He turned away from me and I could hear what he thought, but couldn't say out loud. 'After another night Jerking off' Now I felt bad, He was pent up and frustrated. He had been taking care of himself since he started dating Lela. "The sales tomorrow right?" A thought entered my mind, A plan to help him and maybe help myself.

"The jewel sale? Yeah It's tomorrow, Why?" I never asked about the store, so he knew something was up. "No reason, I was just thinking I would check it out." A simple enough explanation, I knew Mom wouldn't be there and It would give me a chance to help Henry.

"You want to? Sure, I'll pick you up around noon?" He was surprised by my interest and seemed genuinely thrilled I was showing an interest in the family business. "Sure, I'll be waiting" I popped up on my toes and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Henry....for everything" I gave him a smile and left, walking to my room and closing the door.

------------

The next day I picked out something that looked nice, but could be taken off and put back on in a hurry. If the day was going to work out like I hoped, It would need to be attractive but also easy to slip. I settled on a button up, purple blouse tucked into a form fitting, knee length black skirt. Of course I left a few buttons undone to show off my cleavage, Henry gave me a whistle as I walked around his pickup to the passenger's seat. "Looking professional Cammy" He smiled as we pulled out of the driveway. "Thanks!" I cheerfully beamed at him.

The store was packed, people from all over had come to take part in the Auction of the lady's jewelry, apparently she had quite a few pieces that were well known and very desirable to a lot of people. There were so many images and thoughts about the jewelry I was becoming a fan of the pieces myself, However everyone seemed to have their eyes set on one piece in particular. A ruby and jade necklace, it didn't look all that appealing to me and too gaudy to wear to anything besides a formal event.

We passed the stage and went straight into the back, entering into the Employees lounge which had been repurposed as a safe room. The Jewels being sold off had been kept at a bank until today, Now they were all locked in individual glass display boxes and carefully hidden within the store. There were added security cameras to ensure they would remain where they were, which did slightly alter my plans. Henry let go of my hand and walked towards one of the boxes, I could hear his mind revel in the beauty of the piece he was looking at, a gold and sapphire tiara. Looking around the repurposed employees lounge, I scouted out where I wanted this to happen.

Luckily for me a series of curtains had been set up to block the storeroom from the rest of the employees lounge and it looked like the cameras didn't go past the lounge. Of course we wouldn't have to worry about the noise, The crowd outside along with the Auctioneer would provide plenty of sound to drown us out. "Cammy?" Henry turned my attention to him as I was looking into the dimly lit storeroom past the curtains.

"Yeah? Sorry I was just....looking" I smiled and stepped up beside him, Looking at the Tiara I frowned. "Seems like a bit much for something that looks like a child's toy doesn't it?" Henry laughed.

"Yes it is, but you're not paying for the Jewelry. You are paying for the history attached to the Jewelry." He went on to explain how this tiara once belonged to a noble woman who lived a long time ago. We heard the mic out on the stage turn on and my fathers voice.

"Hello? Is this thing on?" He chuckled. "I would just like to thank everyone for coming today, We have some great pieces to show you so please bid as much or as little as you like." Then the Auctioneer took over, A young man came into the safe room and was initially surprised to see the pair of us. Henry recognized him and reassured him that everything was fine, we stepped back and the man took the tiara out first.

"Bidding starts at 10 thousand dollars.....Do I hear 10 thousand?" And the auction had begun. Henry looked surprisingly anxious....he had as much riding on this going well as dad so I guess it wasn't that surprising. |

I slowly walked around the safe room, not really paying any mind to the Jewels or the auction. Henry was watching the cameras as the Auctioneer announced a bid of 40 thousand for the tiara. I kept a close eye on him and when I had the chance, I stepped past the curtain and into the dimly lit storeroom.

Immediately I almost stumbled over a box, My eyesight had not adjusted to the lack of light just yet. This was perfect. The lighting was dim so it would be kind of hard to see at first but once our eyes adjusted it should be fine. My chest was fluttering, Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, Now for the next step. My hands went to my waist and I pulled down the zipper keeping my skirt on and tugged it down my legs. Making sure I knew where it was, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

I had chosen not to wear a bra, so exposing my chest to the warm air in the storehouse was exhilarating. Especially knowing Henry was no more than 10 feet away from me. I tousled my hair, making sure it looked exactly how it did in his fantasy. It fell onto my shoulders, framing my face in the dim light. Standing there in nothing but a newly bought g-string, a purchase on Henry's dime that I'm sure he would enjoy. I took a breath and waited, My nerves were up. This must be what Danny felt like on the beach, a mess of anticipation and apprehension.

"H-Henry?" I called out from behind the curtain, I heard him move. "Yeah.....Cammy?" He started to search for me and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to look behind the curtain, I could feel my heart beating against my ribcage.

"Cammy? Where are you?" He was getting closer to the curtain, I could tell how close his voice was. I cleared my throat and took one last deep breath. It was time to find out who was the 'Big" Brother. The curtain opened, I knew he couldn't see me at first when he stepped in. The curtain falling closed behind him.

"Cammy?" He squinted in the dim light and looked around the storeroom, his vision passed by me once. Then his eyes adjusted just in time as his gaze set on me. Standing in the dimly lit storeroom, One hand on my hip. My hair tousled and set on my shoulders in such a way to frame my round face, My breasts on full display for him. Wearing nothing but a G-string he had unknowingly purchased for me the day before. His jaw dropped, He stood in shocked silence. His eyes examined every inch of my smooth, pale skin. I took a step towards him, he didn't move.

"....Fuck" A compliment if I have ever heard one floated threw the air as his mind became still images of what he was seeing before him. "Cammy....What are you-" I put a finger to his lips, stopping him. Leading his hand to my waist, I guided him on a journey over my curves. Starting on my soft, squishy butt which he gave a soft squeeze, then up the side of my abdomen. Flat and firm, to my supple breasts. Where my hand danced across the lower side of his arm and set on his chiseled stomach.

He didn't flinch or say a word as my hand slid down to the front of his jeans, Feeling his swelling shaft bulging against the denim. I softly rubbed it and took a step closer, He leaned down to meet me. Our Lips locked. There was no sound except that from the auction house as our tongues intertwined, His hand kneading my breast while I softly rubbed his denim bulge. His free arm wrapped around the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. I squealed against his lips in delight, I knew he was pent up and needed a real release. The kind of release that only comes when you are balls deep in a tight cunt.

We fed into each other, His hand was exploring me freely. The rough pads of his palm glided over my milky skin, It felt like he was trying to memorize me by touch alone. His bulge throbbed against my hand, already I could tell it was bigger than Dannys. Then we broke away, a thin strand of saliva still connected us, hanging from our lips. His rich, brown eyes stared into mine, I had instigated it. He knew I wanted it....I wanted him. There was no hesitation as He pulled his shirt off, revealing to me his well built body.

Danny had some definition but let me tell you Henry was absolutely jacked, I let out a soft moan at just the sight of him as he kicked off his shoes and undid his belt buckle. I felt a bead of my arousal trickle down my inner thigh while I hooked my thumbs in my G-string and pulled it down my thighs. I took a step back, towards a wall and handed them to him. I wanted him to feel right away just how horny I was for him, How much I needed him right now. Not in six months, not after he was married. Right Now. He took them from me, Feeling my desire for him firsthand so he would know there was no need for foreplay.

He dropped his pants as my back hit the wall, I felt my knees quake at just the sight of it. While the light was dim, I could make out his swollen erection. Circumsized, his bulbous head shined with his own arousal in the low light. His shaft stretched upwards, and boy was it big. Best guess, My Brother was packing at least 10 inches of cock between legs. Wow Lela had really missed out, I can't believe she had let him take care of that by himself all this time. I held out my arms and he came to me.

He took me by the waist and lifted me against the wall like I was as light as a feather. I squirmed in delight at his strong grip, placing my hands on his shoulders. Now face to face, I smiled seductively and bit my lower lip in anticipation. Any second now and I would be lowered onto that delicious, rock hard cock.

I felt his hot breath bathing my chest as he stared at me, His little sister was right where he had fantasized about. I curled my legs around his waist as he slowly lowered me down. I felt the head of his cock enter me and I thought I would pass out from the pleasure, My body trembled in his grasp as he sunk me further onto him, Every inch felt like I was going to lose my mind. I dug my nails into his shoulders, my hips bucked in response but he kept firm. Then I felt it, his chiseled abs finally hit my crotch as he bottomed out in me, His cock throbbed inside of me, stretching me open.

I threw my head back, pushing my breasts out as I came. I had cum before but it was by my own doing. When I lost my virginity the guy didn't even last long enough for it to start feeling good for me so this was an entirely new experience. My Body trembled in his grasp, I locked my legs around his waist and let out a loud squeal. He didn't move once, Holding me firmly against the wall, letting my orgasm ride out. When he did, He gave me this look. A look that said, are you sure?

"Fuck me" I managed to moan out as I felt his cock stretching me, Making my pussy remember it. He took a wide stance and thrust forward, I bounced up the wall deliciously from the hard impact of his hips, gravity carried me back down on his shaft. My jaw hung open, Our skin slapped again and I bounced up and fell back down. He was thrusting into me like a jackhammer, with all of the force but none of the speed. He was being slow and deliberate, letting me feel it when his cock pushed me up the wall. Letting me savor every inch as I sunk back down onto it. The power behind every incredible thrust was measured and controlled, he knew how to fuck, how to use that magnificent cock.

My tits bounced with every smack our skin made, I could see him focused on them. He loved watching them move with every thrust he made into me. He grunted as I moaned, He moaned when I screamed. Yelps of pleasure echoed through the storeroom, I knew the noise of the Auction was drawing me out but I wouldn't care if it wasn't. All I cared about was the throb of his cock with every pump into my cunt, Every inch I felt that filled me in a way I had never known. Stamina is one thing My brother had in spades, Henry fucked me against the wall for nearly twenty before he even made a sign he was going to cum.

"Cammy....I'm gonna cum" He blurted out between his heavy grunts, I wanted him to, I NEEDED him to cum. "CUM...in....ME..." I managed to moan out as he pounded me against the wall on every other syllable, He was all too eager to have a pussy to cum in and I wasn't about to rob him of it. My hair was a mess, soaked with sweat and clinging to my skin as my chest heaved. Then he sunk himself into me, holding me to him by my waist. He buried his head into my chest and I felt it.

A rush of burning seed flooded my womb, coating my insides in his thick semen. I could feel the relief it was giving him to empty his balls into someone, instead of into a napkin. He had really worked himself up, He held me against him for almost a minute as his cock was going off like a firehouse. He finally took in a breath, his chiseled chest shiny with sweat. He buried his head into my shoulder, still holding me against the wall.

We stayed there against the wall, catching our breath. After a minute or two he slowly pulled his limp cock out of me, I could hear the splatter of his cum on the floor beneath me. I unlocked my legs around his waist and he set me down. We both sat on the cool floor with our backs against the wall, Processing what had just happened.

"Cammy I-" He clasped my hand in his and kissed the back of it. 'I really needed that." I squealed in delight and rested my head on his shoulder. "So did I Henry" When we did catch our breath we just stayed there, In the dark storeroom. I know what was going through his mind. He was thinking about what had just happened and how it changed things between us....How he wanted me to sleep in his bed.

I wouldn't be opposed to that but we would have to be careful. "Hey....Cammy?" I looked up at him from his shoulder. "Yeah?"

"Was this a one time thing?" My face went blank for a moment. "Do you think It was a one time thing?" I poked my tongue out at him, He chuckled.

"No I dont" Of course it wasnt, Henry was amazing and since we were living together we could fuck like Jack rabbits whenever we wanted.

However there were still a couple things lingering in the air, some things that needed to be said. "Henry....about Lela..." Instantly I could see his thoughts go from what we would be doing now at his home to images of his fiance. "Don't worry about her Cammy." He stayed calm, despite the rage I could see. He was angry at Lela.