Sundresses & Sins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on my runners but grabbing my sandals and stuffing them into my bag, I walked out into the 2nd day of the predicted heatwave and it was already scorching out. In the shade it was a balmy 85, I could feel the humid ocean air as it tried to cool things down but the sun was unrelenting. Danny was leaning against the Sedan, the windows were already rolled down. I was surprised he convinced our parents to let him use it for the day, they must have no intentions to use it.

Climbing aboard, He pulled us out of the driveway and we were off! I fiddled with the radio until I found a song that fit my joyful mood this morning, Party in the USA by Miley.

Danny groaned about not wanting to hear it and rolled his eyes, but I could see the tap of his fingers on the steering wheel as I sang along. We were on the road for nearly 3 hours, It didn't take long for the water to be drunk. Even with the air conditioner on and the windows down it was brutal in the car. Luckily he said there was a place for us to get some more before we got to the place he was taking me. For the most part though, Danny tried to keep his cool.

When we did arrive, I was at a bit of a loss. We had just pulled into a roadside rest stop, you know those places where people pull over and sleep in their cars if they get tired. "Uh.....Is this the place?" I leaned forward in my seat as Danny grabbed our bags. "No, Now we gotta walk."

"Whoa, no one said anything about walking," I joked with him.

"Come on Jogger, It's not that far." I feigned a laugh and softly pushed his arm. So we walked and boy did we walk. He had the sense to pack a sunhat for me and I had to wear it. After 15 minutes we were both drenched in sweat. "Maybe this wasn't the best day. '' His voice came out dry, I'm not sure if he was trying to look tough but he was obviously thirsty and refused to drink.

"How much further?, I can't wait to see it" I tried to lighten the mood, he was second thinking this and I didn't need my power to see that. I didn't want to go this far only to turn around.

"Not far now" He seemed reassured by my enthusiasm and led us along the beach, we were long past the usual spots where tourists and commoners frequent, the sand had given way to dried and packed dirt. 15 more minutes and we had arrived. Stepping back onto sand Danny excitedly spread his arms wide as we walked towards the ocean, a familiar scene. A single palm tree stretched up from the sand, beside it a ring of rocks used for fires.

"Welcome to Dan's Getaway" I giggled at the name but stared in awe at this piece of private beauty he had brought me to. It was absolutely gorgeous, the water was shallow and perfect for relaxing in. We were out of view from the roadway by a fair distance. If it was going to happen, this would be the place. I giggled and set my bag down, stepping out in the warm water.

"This place is Magical Danny!" Feeling the water softly lap back and forth against my shins was amazing, a well deserved reward after the walk. I turned around and Danny had set up two sun chairs for us. Where did he get those? He didn't bring them with us. He must've noticed my inquisitive look. "I brought them here a long time ago, they're still good."

He plopped his butt on one and patted the other. Grabbing my Umbrella I sat opposite him with a bright smile. While the day did not amount to much, we mostly just lounged and talked about whatever came to mind. He talked about his upcoming tryout, being worried because there was another player on his team that was really good. I'm pretty sure he was talking about a friend's brother but he never said a name. He apologized for always being mean, I didn't hold it against him, I never did and I told him that.

Only when the sun began to set did I dare reveal the bikini underneath my clothes, without the danger of being severly burnt I proudly displayed myself. He was stunned at first but quickly looked away, I could hear him think 'Holy fuck, It's better than I thought it would be' I giggled at his reaction. "Danny It's okay, you can look" I reassured him as he averted his gaze, looking out at the ocean. "I should light a fire if we're gonna stick around, it's gonna get dark soon"

Wait, were we staying here? I thought we were just spending the day. "Dont worry Sis, It's fine I have a tent" He pointed to the bag of supplies he had brought, well at least he thought ahead.

I watched him light the fire, we didn't need it for warmth. The sand and air was still plenty hot, the water was starting to cool but it was a nice change. With the fire flickering we sat in silence, I didn't know what to say. 'How do I say this? How do I tell her? Come on Danny you're never going to get another chance like this' He was hyping himself up to tell me what I already knew, to give him some incentive I feigned a yawn and stretched.

'Fuck Fuck Fuck Okay Danny, It's now or never' Was he actually going to say it? How was he going to say it? Just come out and say He wants to fuck me? "H-hey Cammy?" I turned to meet his gaze, he had shrunk back into himself. "Yeah what's up Danny?"

"D-do you....Like me?" Oh no he's going with the like me thing.

"Uh...Yeah? Why do you ask?" I knew what he meant but I wanted to hear him express himself, I needed to hear he wanted me.

"N-no I mean.....Do you Like me?" He restated himself but this time with more emphasis on like.

I raised my eyebrows and dropped my jaw, showing him that his message did come across. "W-wait that's not what I meant!" He put his hands out in front of him, trying to save himself from embarrassment.

"It isn't? Then what did you mean?" Come on Danny, you can do it.

"Uh what I meant is....Okay Cammy I'm just going to be honest alright?" The poor guy was really trying

"Okay?" I laid back on my sun chair, giving him a good view of my body. "Cammy....I have thought about you...." He was fighting himself, he knew this was the point of no return.

"I have thought about you.....naked....before" Good move, don't admit to it straight away.

"You've....Fantasized about me?" I was being blunt, I was enjoying this but now I was done beating around the bush.

His cheeks noticeably darkened at my word choice, the man's head sunk into his shoulders. I think if he could have curled up inside himself he would have. "....Yes"

There it was, the confession I was hoping for. My heart was fluttering and I could feel a certain electricity in the air. He admitted it, But now what? Where do we go from here? The idea of fooling around with my brother was exciting, even though it was taboo but perhaps that's why the thought was so appealing to me.

I had lived my life by the rules my Mother had set and now I had a chance to break from those rules, I mean I could do that in ways other than sleeping with my brother but we all have to start somewhere. He was searching my face, looking for disgust or repulsion. I could hear him think ~For fuck sakes Danny, what did you do~

I scooted a little closer to him, taking his hand into mine. "Danny....It's okay" I saw his eyes light up at my reassurance. "I mean, you can't help who you're attracted to right?" He nodded sheepishly, I could still see the hesitation in him. I could hear him battling with himself.

"So your Fantasies....Tell me about them" I wanted him to truly be honest with me, I knew what he wanted to do to me. I wanted to hear him confess to me.

"Uh....well....There's one where we are.....Here" He began, my brow raised and I looked over the private slice of heaven he had brought us to. "We're here?" He nodded, his cheeks reddening even more.

"Y-You're Um.....On your knees..." I could see him struggling to make his fantasy into words, He was still wrestling with the taboo nature of them. "....I'm sucking you off aren't I?" I decided to finish his thought, his eyes met mine. My thin lips curled into a smile, a reassuring smile. "Go ahead Danny, tell me about it."

"Um....Yeah you are....I have your hair in my hand....Im leaned against the tree" He looked at the single palm tree, I could see his shorts begin to tent as he thought about his fantasy. "Oh? I looked at the tree and went back to him. "What else?" Inside I was a mess of butterflies and adrenaline, I loved this.

"There's another....where I'm behind you...uh...." He shifted his gaze from me, My hand slipped from his as gently rubbed his knee as I leaned over to try to catch his eyes again. "Fucking me?" He looked at me, his jaw was trembling. The poor thing was a mess of emotions, He was frightened, confused and horny.

He was describing his fantasies to me, one after the other. I was listening, gently nodding along as he explained in vivid detail just what we would do in them. This is exactly what I wanted, happening almost exactly as I planned it to. Yet in this moment I found my mind wandering to thoughts of someone else, to their fantasy. To Henry. "Cammy?" I inhaled sharply, Danny was staring at me like he had just asked me a question.

"Sorry, I was somewhere else. What did you say?" Just like that the moment was gone and....I was okay with that, I didn't want to go through with it anymore, I cared for Danny and up until now I really was going to make one of his fantasies come true, but he's not the brother I want to do this with, Henry is.

"Do you...Think it's weird?" He needed reassurance that what he had fantasized about doing with me was normal, of course it wasn't but in a way it did make sense. "I mean....You haven't had a girlfriend in a while right?" He recoiled slightly from my question, It wasn't what he was hoping for.

"N-no, not in a little while anyway." He turned away from me, The moment had passed. I had made my decision, sorry Danny. "Maybe it's just because you haven't....gotten laid?" I was trying to best explain this without hurting his feelings, he was expecting a different reaction. "Just....nevermind." He stood up from the chair, throwing a pail of water over the fire. "Let's go home."

The drive home was....Interesting, It was awkward on the way there, but driving back? Danny had completely frozen me out, so I tried to get him to talk. Explain that we could never actually be together and that I wasn't going to tell anyone about it. He just drove, didn't look at me or speak to me.

Pulling down the street where we lived, The house was still lit up, it wasn't too late so it made sense for our parents to still be awake.

Immediately we both noticed that Henry's pickup was in the driveway, which again wasn't terribly odd. However as we both exited the sedan and made for the front door, I couldn't help but take a second look at Henry's truck....It had a single bed and a dresser in the dump of it.

The door opened and immediately I stumbled over boxes piled in front of it, Boxes filled with my belongings. What the fuck.

My jaw dropped as I looked over the five boxes that had been filled with my stuff, most of it was just thrown inside with no real care. "What the?" Danny said from behind me as he shut the door. I looked into the Living room and saw my Father with Henry. "Cammy! Why were you gone so late?" Dad came over, wrapping his arms around me to pull me into a hug. "We got caught in traffic" I lied.

"What's going on?" Then I saw it, images in his mind. My Mother had won the argument earlier in the day....An argument about kicking me out. 'I'm so sorry Sweetheart....' His thoughts were entirely regretful and apologetic.

"There you are" Her voice called out from the top of the stairs, I looked up to see my mother. Hair tied back with another small box of my belongings tucked under her arm. "Mom, What are you doing?" I called up the stairs, stepping past my father.

"What does it look like? I'm done having a freeloader like you living under my roof." She barked at me as she came down the stairs, tossing the small box onto the pile. "W-what?" I felt tears well in my eyes, I wasn't sad, I was angry.

"Henry is going to put you up for a couple weeks then you're on your own, it's time you learned some responsibility." Her voice became muffled as I found myself falling into a storm of rage. My knuckles were white, I was clenching my fists so hard I could feel my fingernails digging into my palms. "WHY!" I screamed at her, years of pent up frustration surfacing after what had been a fantastic day. Henry stepped in between us as my mother moved towards me.

"YOU'RE AN UNGRATEFUL, SPOILED, SINFUL PARASITE AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU IN MY HOUSE" I could see what she was thinking, she was thinking of me sleeping in, of me not thanking her for giving me hand me downs while she spent money my father didn't have.

"YOU'RE THE FUCKING PARASITE AND I AM SICK OF IT, YOU SPEND MONEY FOR THINGS YOU DONT NEED, WASTING THE MONEY DAD WORKS HARD FOR JUST SO YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM TO YOUR FRIENDS." My response had her fuming, she was about to blow a gasket.

"GET OUT!" No sooner had the words left her mouth was I out the door, Stomping across the paved driveway to Henry's truck I got into the passenger seat and stewed in my anger. 15 minutes of waiting and I could still hear her bellowing in the house.

"YOU LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, USING FOUL LANGUAGE IN MY HOME HAROLD '' Somehow she was turning this altercation between us into an argument with my father.

I couldn't hear my father, he wasn't the type to yell and I'm certain he was trying to calm her down. Eventually Henry came out with the rest of my belongings, placing them in the bed of his truck before getting in. He didn't say a word as he turned the ignition and started to drive across town to his house.

We were nearly at his house when he finally addressed me verbally, "Cammy, Listen I know Mom can be....Difficult" That was an understatement.

"I'll help you look for a job, you can stay with me until you figure stuff out alright?" Bless him, Henry was always kind to me. I know Danny had been mean as a way of separating himself from what he really wanted, I'm not sure if he would change now that everything was out in the open but Henry. Henry had always been kind, Your typical big brother. He would look out for me and stop people from bullying me when he was still in school, he always had kind words for me when I needed them. I huffed and folded my arms across my chest, I was in no mood to speak. I had been by his house once before, it was nice.

Single story with an attached garage, an extended balcony had a pool and a killer view of the beach. It was at the end of a cul-de-sac so it was very private. Pulling into the driveway the first thing I noticed, Lela's car wasn't there and the house was dark. I looked at him, and as if he could read my mind. "She's not here, don't worry." We got out, Of course he had to bring my stuff into the house. Giving me a guest room across the hall from the master bedroom, It was bigger than my room at home and had its own private bathroom.

I carried what I could but I wasn't exactly strong so he was forced to carry the bed and dresser while I struggled with the boxes. He huffed as he set the mattress down on the bed frame. "There, This should be good for tonight." He smiled and stretched his arms out in an effort to physically represent the room. I smiled softly, still a mess after what had happened. "Thanks Henry" I popped up on my toes and gave him a soft peck on his cheek. "No problem Cammy, get some sleep okay?" He sounded genuinely worried, which was sweet.

"I will" I pulled the elastic holding my hair back out, causing my red locks to fall over my shoulders. 'At least she's out of there' Henry's foremost thought as he quietly exited the room, closing the door behind him.

I plopped down on the bed, still wearing the yellow bikini underneath board shorts and a t-shirt Danny had bought me. This is not how I thought this day was going to end.

The next thing I knew there was a knock at my room door, It was morning. I had passed out at some point still fully dressed in an unmade bed. "Hey Cammy? I'm heading to work, there's coffee in the pot." Henry called through the door, Not barging into my room but instead respecting my privacy, Which was a nice change.

"Thanks Henry!....Have a good day!" I called back between a long yawn. I heard the front door closed and I was alone. I left my temporary room in nothing but the t-shirt I had worn to bed, of course I was still wearing the bikini from yesterday underneath. Walking through Henry's house was strange, I had never been here alone and I didnt know what to do.

Before I could do anything I needed a cup of coffee, Henry had left enough for one cup. It was strong and after perhaps a bit too much sugar it was perfect. With my coffee in hand I decided to explore his home a little. The joined Kitchen/living area was modern and spotless, in fact it looked like it was barely lived in. The sliding glass door to the balcony was on the other side, Maybe I'd spend my day by it? For now I think I'll keep looking around. Of course there was my room, a mess that I needed to deal with today. Then there was Henry's

Entering into the master bedroom the first thing that drew my attention was the queen size bed, it was absolutely massive but only one side of it looked like it was used. I couldn't bring myself to look through any drawers within the room, thinking that would be a little too much. Instead I sat on the edge of the bed and drank my coffee. It was nice. Fluffy and very comfortable, A far cry from my own well used mattress that I'm pretty sure came from a yard sale. Looking around the slate gray walls I noticed something was off but I couldn't quite place my finger on what it was.

In fact the whole house had this weird feeling like something was missing, something that would make the house a home. It was nagging at me the more I thought about it. Finishing my coffee and putting the used mug in the sink, I needed to get that nagging feeling out of my mind. What better way to do that than to re-organize my entire life.

The bed was not an issue, within 10 minutes it was made with my purple cotton sheets. My dresser on the other hand was more of a hassle, I had thought my clothes were still inside but upon opening the drawers I was pleasantly surprised to find all of them were empty. "She really took all of my clothes?" I stood in disbelief as I stared at the empty drawers, one hand on my hip. Looking through the boxes, it was a bunch of little stuff. A few pieces of jewelry I would never wear, A coat hanger for the closet I no longer had and some of my makeup. "Well.....Fuck" Literally the only clothes I had now were on my back....and the shorts that I had kicked off while I slept.

Brrrt.....brrrt......brrrt.....My phone was muffled as it lay face down on my bed. Tossing my hair over my shoulder I picked it up and looked at the screen, 3 texts....all from Danny.

"Hey Cammy, Can we talk?." From last night.

"Cammy? Are you awake? I was in your room, Mom has all your clothes in a pile" A picture was attached to this one, showing all of my baggy clothes thrown into a pile in the corner of what was my room.

"We should talk....About yesterday" Sent a minute ago, Great now Danny was piling onto my problems. I guess he hasn't changed that much, I scoffed as I threw my phone on the bed in disgust. I didn't know what I was going to do. It's not like I haven't tried for a job before but everything I tried for Mom shut down. Calling it not Lady like enough. Brrrt......brrrt..... My Phone again.

Flipping it over on the bed, It was a text from Henry. "Hey Cammy, Danny just got to the store and told me about your clothes. I'll take off early and pick you up, we'll go get you something to wear. Just pay me back when you can alright?"

Wow.....I didn't expect that, First Danny spends money on me and now Henry wants to as well? Was this the twilight zone? I stretched out over my bed, staring at the ceiling. On the upside, I wasn't living with mom....I could wear what I want now, do what I want when I want. No more church I can say that already. Clothes that actually fit me? Sign me up.