Sunrise Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised how nervous he was climbing in and I sped off before he was buckled. We didn't talk at all, he just stared forward until I hit the turn around.

"You know I was thinking..." he started and I cut him off.

"Take your shorts and spandex off please," I said pulling in behind a large rock with the park's name on it. We were pulled away, out of sight and there was nothing but lake and the sun now at about 9 o'clock in the sky. I rolled the windows down as he obeyed my command.

I looked into Josh's lap, his cock sprung out of his shorts as he wiggled out of them and then sat in the passenger seat looking at me. My hand moved over quickly holding him and stroking softly.

"You won't need 10 minutes," he said with a grin.

"I'm down to eight," I mentioned as I leant forward, my hand clutching the large member, a good 7 inches, probably 8, I thought, and my face met it's soft head with my lips. I pressed me tongue to the tip and traced the ridge of it's head.

"Ohhhhh," Josh sighed, leant back and closed his eyes.

I did a combination of stroking the bottom half and bobbing on the top half, mixing in tongue and sucking as I slid up and off the shaft. My hand would slide down and encapsulate his balls, getting him to wriggle his hips to unpin them from underneath.

I pushed forward, relaxing my throat, letting the wetness of my spit lubricate and send it back further. I gagged a little as it moved an inch deeper before I pulled it back, letting it slide out before bobbing down.

"Jesus, yes!" Josh said, his hands now in my hair, my mouth loving his shaft, my hand now just caressing his sack. "Soon..."

I pushed down and met my lips with my fingers and stroked with just the thumb and forefinger as I strained for more inside. I heard him sigh deep and his thigh clench, trying to hold back to no avail.

"Oh YES!" he exclaimed and released his load into my throat, mouth and as I slid out my lips and hand. I quickly covered it again, getting the spurts cumming in several small waves. "Mmmm, drink me in."

I quickly moved up out of his lap, looked around and started the car. Josh scrambled to get put back together, the taste of his semen in my mouth, my tongue getting some off my lips.

We drove off and I dropped him at his car. Josh looked at me, putting his hand on mine, and just said, "thanks."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, Week 4

That very next day, we had just let go of our embrace after completing the four weeks, building sexual tension that resulted in my going down on his cock in my car.

"Well, what's next," I asked.

It was our first kiss.

The excitement of hitting the goals, the culmination of daily conversations over the last week gave me no choice but to lean in for it while Josh reached his hands to my face. Our lips joined and in the park, in front of anyone out there, we connected fully.

He let go and simply said, "To the coffee shop."

I was again deflated. I got that your don't break routine, but I felt like celebrating, I felt like doing a lot of things and half expected something to progress.

I wanted something more here, after all I was his prize student and hit all his marks giving him all his precious data. I sat down with my coffee a little miffed, though we kissed, I thought we'd be knee deep in each other somewhere by now.

Josh sensed my frustration and before I could say something he inserted his power as my coach, "Don't lose sight on your goal, Donnie. Repeat if for me please."

"To run faster over 13.1 miles that I did last year and/or beat my personal best," I recited for at least the 20th time.

"Exactly," Josh said. "We can wait. Keep your eyes on the prize."

I looked at him thinking I was.

12