Sunrise Fantasy - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can play later, I want you," Josh said. "I want you so badly."

I braced, feeling the pressure of his head against my saliva soaked hole, he spit into his hand and stroked it over his cock shaft a couple times as the head inched inside.

"Oh GLORIOUS!" I said, it popped in and an inch more slid inside me. "Mmmm, my body is your instrument."

"Yes, yes Donnie," he said and gently pushed forward, letting in acclimate to his cock, my flesh around him, he pushing and filling me. "Ohhhh, Lover, your body fits me well."

I wasn't so sure about that as he continued forward, the length and girth having been there once before was still a lot. Every inch was a deeper sensation and he stopped and pulled back before getting much over half of it inside.

"Slow burn," he whispered. "Slow burn..."

It was that, a pull and push forward just 1/4 or inches at a time, sometimes less, gaining it back, pushing through for a full inch, then the same. He knew what he was doing soon my arse was loose, he slid inside me easily, his hands on my hips guiding and thrusting.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes." I said trying to convey to Josh he was getting there, had me ready. "Take me, Josh, I'm ready."

I was amazed I thought so, said that, because I didn't know. One experience does not an expert make, my announcing to the longer, fitter and more experienced lover to go, did worry me for a second.

"OH YES!" I exclaimed his cock driven balls deep inside, pushing through the last couple inches like they weren't there, his weight and muscles driving past the feeble resistance left. He pulled back and slammed inside me again. "FUCK! FUCK! JOSH!"

His fingers were dug into my flesh just inside my waist, getting more of a grip, making sure his balls slapped my taint on each pass. He had me, he had every nerve in my body paying attention to his lovemaking, my body was firing a symphony of ecstasy and discovery all at once.

"OH GOD! OH YES! FUCK YES!" I screamed, not caring if anyone could hear me. "I AM YOURS FUCK ME!"

And did he fuck me. A trained triathlete, fit man and experience lover, he fucked me with that rhythm for 30 straight minutes.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" I repeated for like five minutes and then for another. "OH GOD!"

It was like a long sprint, my breathing caught a pace, my body pushed by in-sync with his. After the neighbors pounded on the wall, I started breathing my cries.

"Ohhh. ohh. ohhh. ohh," I was trying to be quiet which sent Josh harder my arms giving way, my head into the bed and now it tapped the wall in rhythm.

"You're amazing," he said every now and then, or "Soon, baby soon."

It was a bold faced lie. There was nothing soon about him climaxing. Thirty minutes turned to 45 and he pulled out, took my knees and spun me on my back, and like how I entered him earlier, he got a pillow, propped me up and applied some lube to my hole.

He laid his cock across mine, it was hard, and played there for a minute. He looked at me and said, "I'll need to see your eyes too, watch me lover, watch me fill you up and we share ourselves."

"Yes, Josh. Yes." I said and waited. He held his cock, looked down and push it against my hole, adjusting my legs and his and then pushed back inside.

"OH CHRIST!" I exclaimed, getting another knock from the neighbors, the size and width never an easy first take. "ohhh, baby, finish me."

Josh stared at me as it burrowed deep inside again, this time no resistance just all the way to the back and he pulled it back, his body hovering above me.

He worked his pace quicker and quicker until he was almost as fast as getting me from behind.

"Finish, baby! Finish!" I cheered him on, his hips thrusting, he fell to his hands on top of me and fucked me faster with his hips, not as deep, but quick.

We kissed for the first time since he entered me and then he looked deep and smiled, no build up, no announcement, he just pushed inside and I felt the warmth rush out of him to inside me.

We both smiled, looking at each other, closing the circle on a bond we created forever. He held it there, it draining what was left after a week of extraordinary encounters and he then leant down and kissed my nipples. He slid out and then he started kissing downward.

Soon my cock with in his mouth and he was bobbing up and down on me, his head adjusting, taking it all inside. He moved his hands to my balls, and helped stroke the shaft some.

"Oh Josh," I moaned. "This won't be long."

He pushed him mouth up my cock left it, he looked over at me and began stroking fast. In an instant I tensed up and shot a small glob into the air and rest of my orgasm leaked out. He moved his lips to the fluid, cleaned me up, kissed me deep sharing my release and then laid beside me.

We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. It was about nine o'clock when Josh got up to go to the bathroom. I liked having him drizzle out of me, rather than go to clean up. He came back and naked, sitting beside me, told me to sleep as I had to run a half marathon in the morning.

"I'm going to go up and at least make an appearance with Jeremy and Tina," he said. "They were so nice and I'm wide awake. You need to rest."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had almost forgotten about my morning long run, caught in the euphoria of the blossoming of our relationship, Josh letting me have him before he took me. I hadn't really thought about how it was going to go, so it was organic, unlike our first time.

I drifted off to sleep and didn't hear him slip into bed, he said sometime after Midnight. He said they were thinking of moving there and had a lot of questions about the area. Tina had a meeting tomorrow afternoon that held things in the balance.

We had no set time for me to start the run, though I wanted to be checked out and things out of the room before we started. Josh watched me naked from bed, as I warmed up and I caught him rubbing himself erect as I was stretching.

"I can long run tomorrow if you'd like," I said, knowing Josh would wave that thought off keeping me on the strict schedule. I kept stretching and warming and took off, telling him I'd meet him back in the room.

My pacing was set in my apple watch and he programed the music, the slower music towards the front, picking up the beat as I need to pick up the pace and then slowing down again. The watch also either complimented me or nagged at me depending on how fast I was covering each portion of the run.

I simply ran around Grey's Lake and out through Waterworks Park, there was plenty of trail there and it was a slightly humid, normal morning, the sun up high. My thoughts were random, trying to focus on the run mostly, but Josh and the past two evenings kept creeping into my morning.

"Pick up the pace," the watch would say inevitably when I would think of this moving forward. Mel's questions, surprising there were no texts last night. His separation, how much time would we spend together? What about after the race? "Pick up the pace..."

At one point I got a text from Josh that I was dogging it and to get going. I focused on my run, getting to nine miles and feeling really good at 10 when it said I was on pace. "Much better," the text from Josh said, the monitoring feature of the ap on my phone was amazing.

I began thinking about meeting him back in the room, what would happen would it be all business Josh or last night Josh? Or what up uptight, talking about his first, professor man Josh?

I knew I wanted him inside me again, it felt amazing, I felt amazing being there for him, satisfying that side, being able to take him, pleasuring him. I sprinted the last mile, not really, but it was fast.

"Good run," The text said when it ended, I blasted through the slow portion and hit our training goal of one hour and 40 minutes, ten minutes faster than my best ever. I bounded up the stair, skipping the elevator and rushed into the room.

To my delight Josh was still naked, got up from the chair, took my hand with a little peck on the lips and led me to the bathroom. He was very deliberate, turning on the shower and helping me with taking my shirt off, his erection growing, then my shorts, his hands cupping my balls and growing cock.

He rubbed the sweat between his hands and my chest, moving into me for a kiss as the steam filled the bathroom. I began to desire his lips, his tongue, we meshed and mashed, his body tilting into mine, his cock between us, poking up against mine.

"You did very well Donnie," He said opening the shower door, a glass shower in the suite. He reached down and held my cock gently, tugging on it to move me into the steamy glass case, my feet feeling the water warm, then he released me and with his hands on my hips turned me around.

"Oh yes, Lover," I said anticipating his entry, loving the direction he took me. He guided my head under the water, his hands running the length of my back and down the crevice of my arse under and up to my cock, tugging on my balls a little coming back.

He applied shampoo to my hair, then soap to my body, all from behind me, teasing me running his cock against my thigh and cheeks, making sure to lean in, pressing it between us.

"Ohhhh, Josh," I said, moaning to his touch on skin from his hands, body and cock.

I started rinsing me then reached back, the cool lubricate he applied to my back and then let it run to his fingers between my cheeks, then pushing it inside my hole and around the rim. He squirted some on his hands, covered his cock and pushed the head of it to my hole.

"Brace your hands on the wall, Donnie," he said softly and began to push, sliding inside me quickly and surprisingly deep on his first. "Ohhhhh, man, Yes."

"Fuck yes, Donnie," I said as he pulled back and pushed inside again. "I was almost sprinting back thinking of you inside me."

"MMmmm, I like that," he said, positioning my hips, holding them and beginning to pump hard and fast. "Hold on Lover."

The water was hitting my shoulders, or face, I had it pointing down not to get it's friction too involved, his cock now going deeper, deeper, and Josh pulling back farther and farther. Slamming his weight into me, the pressure was less than last night, the position was good to brace for each slam.

"OH! YES! JOSH! FUCK!" I said on each thrust, his breath getting faster, he was working hard and fast, looking for relief, looking to fill me. "AHHhh! Ahhhh, MMMpft, oh...."

He pushed up, almost lifting me, his arms around my torso, his head between my shoulder blades, and I felt him cum.

"MMMMPFFTTTT, Ohhhh, YES!" Josh said as he climaxed deep inside me, holding my body. He stayed inside me and let go of my body, letting the water down my back, pushing me a little inside. He slowly pulled out, a very underrated feeling when you're hard as a rock and your lover is receding.

Josh rinsed me off, paying attention to my back side and cock area, stroking my hard on, before pulling me out of the shower. He left the room with a towel and I dried myself in the bathroom.

A little curious, I peaked out at him and noticed he was drying off and upon seeing me laid down on his back on the bed with his head over the edge. I took his cue and moved over to him, standing above his face, him looking up at my hard cock just a foot away.

He reached up and played with the tip, milking some pre-cum out and licking his fingers, repeating this several times. This was so soft, sensual and sexy I began feeling a climax so I lower the tip to his mouth.

Josh opened and soon I was pushing inside him, just a few inches at first, pulling back. He pulled it out and with one hand moved me lower so he could lick and take my balls in his mouth, one at a time and then both.

"Jesus Christ Josh, I'm going to blow, oh man...." I moaned.

He released and took me again, this time pulling at the back of my thighs when I pushed forward, opening, relaxing, letting me push past any resistance. I broke through deeper and deeper, my cock now totally inside as he held it there.

The gurgle of his breathing, then he released my legs and I began pumping inside his throat. Each stroke getting all the way in, building, my body ready, the rush was coming and I pushed deep inside.

"Oh BABY!" I said and released my load, into my Lover, beneath me, giving himself to my desire and needs. "Yes! yes....."

I pulled out of him and he popped up off the bed excited, hugging and lifting me.

"You rocked that run!" he said, his hands massaging my shoulders, rubbing my limp cock, holding my face, his lips with my own cum kissing me. "You're ready! Two weeks of tapering down and I bet you can get another 10 minutes off your time."

"Really?" I said a little confused and starting to think about work, and the project and what Cash would have for me. I could always keep the "world" out of my relationship time, but once we got close to the end it would rush back. "I busted arse that last few miles."

"But you sucked in the middle, no offense," Josh said stepping into his boxers, that cock just dangling low, my gaze would always be drawn there.

"None taken, I mean it's not like I had anything or anyone to think about," I said, trying to open a "what's next" conversation.

"What's to think about?" he said in a coy tone. "We're walking back into our lives in a few minutes."

"And my trainer just worked my body and mind in ways no one else has," I said, smiling, keeping the tone light.

"That's a trainer's job, right?" he said chuckling. "Donnie, we're good and we'll work through what this is, but let's enjoy it and any time we get."

"Yes," I said, liking the no-strings sound to that statement, yet my gut punched me from the inside and my brain asked 'what if you want more?' "It will have to do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called Mel and she asked me how the run was and didn't joke about Josh at all, talking about her flight that day. I told her we had a meeting at work in a couple hours and the usual dinner talk and we were good. It turns out she fell asleep early and didn't even think to call or text.

I got to work and Cash was not there, his secretary, Jennifer, was on the phone and looked up at me and said, "He's here."

I motioned that I'd take the call in my office and closed the door. "Donnie, I've got COVID and can't make it in today. I was going to meet with some investors, or potential partners I should say and I need you to cover for me."

"No problem," I said, having been involved in a lot of the prep work and he directed me over the next hour over the phone on the numbers and everything I needed to know on our end. "I've got this Cash."

"Thank you Donnie, call me if you need me, I'd zoom or call in but I'm really feeling crappy, and the appearance would be that you couldn't handle it and I need you in that position" Cash said, his voice losing steam. "Plus you know how to close one of these if they decide to move forward."

I hung up and dug back into the numbers, the proposal and where our line was ultimately, though I wouldn't give in to the line, I always got more.

I went into Cash's office, it had a more stately appeal and all of the design drawings, proposals and pertinent papers could be laid out on the board table. I went into Cash's private bathroom, and got ready coming back and sitting in his chair. I swiveled around looking at the city view portrait he had behind his desk when I heard Jennifer open the door.

"Mr. Franklin, I'd like you to meet..." Jennifer started introducing the potential partners as I swiveled around. I locked eyes with the petite 30-something African-American standing beside her tall husband.

"Donnie???" Tina said, standing next to Jeremy just inside the door. "Damn, Cash canceled and, ahhh, I mean, Damn.

Jennifer looked confused and I waived her away and she closed the door behind us and we began.

(This is the end of Sunrise Fantasy as Josh and Donnie have taken it past the fantasy stage. Look for a new series that will continue this saga and developing relationship between all parties involved)

12