All Comments on 'Super Bowl Half Time Show'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

And a fun time was had by all!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A married couple of neighbors also staged such a show in the same room with me. Only I noticed and joined them, otherwise threatening them to completely sever our friendship and disgrace them for the whole of our city. They agreed. My little dick fit perfectly in his wife's ass. To her husband, with his huge 6" - she did not allow it. The neighbor's husband was incredibly happy to see at least my dick in his slut's ass...

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

It's amazing you did that in 750 words! However it's also a pity, because the story begs to be longer. A friend discovered your panties in the kitchen? Hubby's spunk dripped down your leg while you continued to serve? Friends asked if you would sit on their laps, too? Half time shows are not so fascinating to men, so one of them may have continued to check you out , while you were fucking, and discovered your indiscretion. Not to mention the smell of sex blending with the smell of pizza.... 5*~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Silly. But at least it wasn’t more from the avalanche of cuck crap we seem to be getting lately.

.

3 ***

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

That was absolutely erotic.

I think some friends notice but were to polite to say anything hahaha.

I love it when loving couples have fun and adventure -- minus anyone else.

Nice work SimonDoom.

Glad this isn't one of those trash cuck stories.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute story but unless these two were behind all of the others there was no way they would not notice a wife going up and down on her husband.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

This is exactly how sex should be between loving partners. A bit cheeky and risky, but without others! Good work. I really liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing beats showing off your sexy wife in a room full of men. Well, except fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She left her dirty underwear on the kitchen floor? Thats sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Real people do not fuck to "rap", house, or hippityhoppity rabbit muzak.

Just more reminiscence of Californisocialistica activity.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Wait! What? You mean she tied him to the chair while she fucked all his friends, right? I mean you can’t possibly have posted a NON-CUCK story in LW! Hell, I was almost certain that was now completely forbidden, except for SaddleTramp, who must have been grandfathered in. Well, thanks SD! Maybe there’s still a few postings worth reading.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Huh? They watched the halftime show? I call bs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s an okay little story but would have been better, and been received better, if you’d spent another couple of hours on it and produced 7k words.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Another very rare actual loving wife in the in sewer filled L.W section of Lit.

Nice to see, and read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw I’m glad you are the foremost authority on how others should act with their own sex lives. Stating a ridiculous comment about not including others in a group solely dedicated to including others is , well, dumb as fuck. If you don’t like what others do in their private lives or what authors write about, simply move on and shut the hell up. Go find another category to hang out in as clearly you’re only here to cause trouble.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Now that was a loving wife.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

I hope they gang-bang her next year as they watch the Eagles win!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One word: TOUCHDOWN!

kdad9010kdad9010about 2 years ago

What!? The HUBBY had the big cock!? No hubby humiliation, or over reacting and getting an instant divorce because she CONSIDERED dancing with someone!?

Are you sure you posted in the right category?

(Nice work, btw. I enjoyed it)

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 2 years ago

I love a good football story!

yowseryowserabout 2 years ago

Excruciatingly clever

The first sentence is perfect, and then it gets better.

Cheesy indeed, I almost downgraded you from five to four stars since you didn't mention guacamole.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

He shoots, he scores! No wait, that's hockey. But it sure sounds like they sure knew how to enjoy the halftime show. And you did mention that hubby's favorite chair was positioned at the back of the room, out of eyeshot of his buddies. Though it might have been kind of fun if they'd been caught. 'Cause who knows what would have happened then. Maybe a kinky manage a huit, that his sexy wife would have surely enjoyed? Well done! 5 stars.

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

A perfect little gem! 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Halftime whore.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Cute story. Thanks for your writing.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Wow an actual loving wife in LW story. What a quaint idea :P 5 stars!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

@inka2222 I have to agree I'm actually a little surprised to be honest cause every other story in this category is definitely not about a loving wife as there about the wife cheating and everything else and if that is what people think a loving wife is they really need to learn what a loving wife actually is in hurry so they can stop posting in the wrong catagory

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

For a 750 it wasn’t bad, it has to be short nd to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A guy willing to risk his wife being outed as a total slut, in front of a bunch of friends? Nah, nothing loving about that. Just an idiot. what if things got out of hand and he couldn't control the other men? No love there.

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

@anon - before posting garbage nonsense, first go buy a dictionary to find out what "slut" means (hint: having sex with your own husband don't qualify), and second read some books on male psychology. "I got me a wife who loves me and give me sex" is a thing to raise his social status among his friends, not lower. Well, unless his friends are all idiots like you who were born and raised in Victorian England, or in a monastery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.