All Comments on 'Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScruffyOneScruffyOneover 2 years ago

This is an absolutely wonderful story so far and I’m very much looking forward to seeing the rest of it. As a regular DragonCon attendee I loved the first chapter - very realistic!

BMW75RTBMW75RTover 2 years ago

I’m hooked! Can’t. Wait for the rest of the saga. You may have lost a follower or two but you can put me in the plus side. Keep on writing!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Wow. I love this. Simply excellent!

Sparks722Sparks722over 2 years ago

This keeps getting better and better as you continue to pull back the layers. Outstanding work, and I'm looking forward to the next secrets being revealed.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

That was a beautiful chapter. Stacey and Mallory work very well together. Alex seems to be happily along for the ride.

I believe your strengths lie in writing solid lesbian romances. At least those are what I'm partial to. Talking about lesbian romances, when are we going to see Amberle and her wife next?

Cheers

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

This is a very tender story. I need to look at more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so real that it hurts. I think that almost everyone has had that time of waking up alone and it is deeply depressing as you feel as though you are lost (it’s the best way I can describe it) and your damn inner monologue won’t shut up and takes you to places you would really prefer not to go to. This entire story is phenomenal and I love the way you show how the age doesn’t matter as much as the love you feel for the other(s) in your heart. No matter how or when this ends, I will be sad to see it end but I wouldn’t have missed it for anything. Thank you for putting it out there with your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As the grandmother said to her granddaughter when she asked what sex is like: "It's all beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." Thank you, and keep writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...