Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
A gangbang. Meeting up with old friends and new.
16.7k words
4.74
7.3k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

"Do you really have to leave again on Sunday?" Stacey pouted, even though I had just arrived.

"I'm lucky I wasn't on call this weekend or I would have had to stay in Tampa." I wasn't happy about the situation either, but life isn't always easy. Or fair. "It's only Friday, so we've still got two days before I have to go."

After her lease expired in Nashville, Alex flew up, rented a U-Haul to pack up all of Stacey's things from her apartment and her parents's house, and they drove to Florida. I was running low on leave, so I couldn't take the time off to help them.

My orders came through and I was transferred from Wright-Patterson to MacDill. I was still waiting to hear whether my transfer to the Air Force Reserves was going to be approved, but things weren't looking favourable.

Still, MacDill isn't a bad duty station, and I was close to Alex and Stacey.

There is no on-base housing there, so I rented a small studio apartment nearby. I received a Dislocation Allowance that covered most of my moving expenses. I didn't have a lot of furniture and all of my costumes and props fit in my car.

My apartment was spartan and I never really unpacked in the time I was there. It wasn't "home". It was a place for me to live so I didn't have to commute two hours each way. Most of my personal things were either at Alex's place or in storage.

I managed to go visit Alex and Stacey when I could get away on the weekends that I wasn't working. Several times, they came down to see me, either singly or as a pair. It made the short-distance separation tolerable.

When we were together, the three of us stayed at Alex's place, although it clearly wasn't enough space for all of us, and our things.

Alex may have had a feminine side, but at his core, he was still a guy who was used to being single, and the apartment above his garage was essentially a studio with a bathroom and a separate room that was devoted to his costumes and props. Which was right above an auto mechanic's shop.

He opened for business promptly at 7 AM and closed at 6 PM. He had several employees who came and went. But during business hours, it was always noisy. If people were working late or on weekends, there were always people there. And customers came and went all day long.

Alex's employees were all friendly, and the younger ones liked to flirt with me and Stacey. It was kind of flattering.

At work, he was always Alex, so Inanna came out a lot in the evenings and on weekends. Sometimes to play. Sometimes just to sit around and have a glass of wine with the girls. Note: not a complaint.

One move Alex made after his New Year's "coming out" was to intentionally hire a couple of female auto technicians, and he started flying a rainbow flag outside the shop. It cost him a couple of customers and one employee, but he made up for it when his shop became known for being queer-friendly and catering to women customers who felt like most auto shops talked down to anyone who wasn't a man.

It helped that he was certainly a nice bit of eye candy when customers came into the shop. Plus, even though I thought his hourly billing rate was outrageous, it was still about twenty percent less than what the BMW and Mercedes dealers charged.

Stacey immediately went looking for a job and was soon employed in the billing/purchasing office at an upscale nursing home.

Things were looking up for us individually, but also as a throuple.

The only problem was the distance. But we could make it work. After all, what choice did we have?

Stacey was making dinner in the small kitchen. She was easily the best cook of the three of us, and Alex was still downstairs closing out the last customers of the day.

He was doing less and less actual work on cars, and spent most of his time as more of a cat herder than auto technician. He had a full-time office manager who handled the majority of the day-to-day work, and another mechanic who had worked for him for several years who he trusted to manage the shop when he was away. But he still spent a lot of time working on billing and dealing with auto insurance companies.

Not bad for a guy who was going to turn twenty-nine in just a couple of months.

almost done Alex texted from downstairs. I had managed to sneak out a little early and made the drive up before the Friday rush hour on I-4.

Stacey put the finishing touches on her broiled salmon and angel hair pasta while I whipped up a quick salad.

A few minutes later, we heard the shop doors close and the last of the mechanics drive off. Alex trudged up the steps.

"Honeys, I'm home," he said wearily. It was just before seven.

"Dinner is almost ready," Stacey called out.

Greeting my boyfriend with a kiss, I popped the top off a bottle of his favourite beer and pushed him down on to the couch.

He didn't resist as I tugged at his belt and zipper. I reached into his boxers and drew out his sex.

I love the feel of a man's cock hardening in my mouth. I love to feel a flaccid cock start to swell.

It fills with blood and expands between my lips. I love that the excitement is due to my oral ministrations.

I am fully in control.

I am the singular object of his desire.

As Alex's erection took form, I bobbed further up and down to accommodate his length.

When entered the back of my throat, I had to stifle a gag and relax.

"I could get used to this," he mumbled.

"Goddammit, Mal! You're spoiling him!" Stacey laughed from the kitchen area.

I knew Alex wanted to grab me by the hair and push me down on his cock as he thrust up into my mouth. The hand that wasn't holding his beer was on my shoulder.

He still had his pants and boxer briefs on, so I couldn't take his entire length, but he wasn't complaining.

My hands stroked him, making a twisting motion around his shaft.

Smacking my lips, I gave him a noisy blowjob, just to show off.

Stacey saddled up next to me. She wanted in on the action.

I gave up edging Alex and went for broke. Stacey kissed my cheek and tried to get her mouth around his cock, but I didn't let her.

"Fuck!" Alex moaned. He tapped my shoulder to give me some warning. "I'm cumming!"

My lips formed a seal around his cockhead. I felt him pulse in my mouth as his warm spunk flooded me.

I didn't let up until I felt his cock stopped throbbing.

"Greedy bitch," Stacey mumbled enviously.

Taking my mouth off Alex's cock, I reached for my girlfriend and brought her to me. With a sloppy open-mouthed kiss, I swapped some of Alex's cum with her.

She eagerly took everything I gave her. Our tongues dueled as we made a show of kissing for our boyfriend.

We swallowed just for Alex's benefit, then stood.

"Dinner's getting cold," Stacey headed for the kitchen where she had made three plates.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Not by a long shot," she returned. "I think I'm going to smother you with my pussy while Alex fucks it later tonight."

"I don't think that's an actual punishment," I pointed out. "I would eat your little cunny all night if I could."

"And I'd let you," she winked.

I tucked Alex's cock back in his pants and stood. I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Welcome home, sweetie. I've missed you."

Stacey and I sat down and dug into dinner. It took Alex a minute to gather himself enough to get up and join us at the table.

"I'd like to start looking for a house," Alex blurted out right as he sat down. I guess we were skipping the small talk. "I know you two hate it here. No one ever really chooses to live above an auto shop."

"Can we afford it?" Stacey asked.

When we moved down to Florida, the three of us had a conversation about money. We all knew generally how much the others made and generally what our collective debt situation was. It helped that we had three incomes and no kids.

"It depends on what we want and how we buy it," Alex said. He had been spending some time working this out in his head. "My business technically owns this building, and I'm incorporated, so it will be separate from any personal purchase we make. I... we... live here basically because it's free. The big question is: does one of us want to buy a house on their own, and the other two of us live there? Or do we want to buy it together?"

"What's the difference?" Stacey asked.

Alex and I exchanged a worried glance.

"If we buy a house together, as in all of our names are on the loan, and we break up, it will be a lot more involved and more expensive," he said quietly. My eyes got dark. My pulse began to race. And not in the good way. "If one of us buys the house, and we break up, they can kick the other two out without having anything to show for it."

"Oh," she said softly, taking a second to think through the ramifications of what Alex just said.

"That's only if we break up," I said after a moment.

"I'm not going to break up with you. I'm not going to break up with 'us'," Stacey whispered. There was an almost imperceptible tremor in her voice.

"That's easy to say now," Alex's voice was gentle. "We've been together for less than a year, and living together for only a couple of months."

"I don't want to think about breaking up," I started.

"But you've got a plan in case we do." Alex wasn't wrong. The thought had crossed my mind. That's what I get for being an over-thinker.

"I've also got a plan to marry both of you and start cranking out babies," I tried to lighten the mood. I had also been thinking about this, although not in as great detail. "I think we should buy a house together. Or buy some property and build. I want to start thinking about a future with all three of us."

"Me, too." Stacey set her fork down on her plate. She dabbed at her eyes with her napkin. Her hands were shaking. "I don't want to think about my life without both of you in it."

Alex reached for his iPad. "Good. Because I've been looking at some--"

"Shut up," I interrupted. I vaulted out of my chair and took Stacey in my arms. She was close to a full meltdown. I wasn't far behind.

I moved to wrap her in a smothering embrace, but she pushed me away, a wild look in her eyes.

That look.

She kissed me. Hard.

"I don't want..."

I put my finger to her lips.

Her hands began tugging at my clothes.

The three of us barely made it to the couch. Dinner was long forgotten.

Thankfully, it heated up easily in the microwave and we ate (naked) in bed.

****************

"How did Inanna's date go last night?" I asked as we turned off the main road onto a side road.

Houses were getting further and further apart. Ten years ago, this would have been way out in the boonies. Now it wasn't far from a series of housing developments that were springing up all around Orlando.

"It was okay," Alex replied, looking for the next side road, even though the GPS said it was half a mile away. "The guy turned out to be kind of a creep."

"What happened?" Stacey looked up from her phone where she was checking listings.

We had given up looking for houses. The market in Orlando has always been ridiculously expensive. It's been that way since the mid-aughts, and has only gotten worse lately.

Prices skyrocketed and it seemed like everything was either eighty thousand dollars more than what it cost a year before, or was forty thousand dollars over-priced and still needed another fifty thousand dollars worth of work.

So we were looking for property where we could build.

"Isn't he like twenty years older than you?" I needled Alex.

"Fifteen," he said with a huff.

"Did he want you to call him 'Daddy'?"

"He was hard to pin down," Alex frowned. "I think he was one of those guys who would never admit to his friends that he was into trans women. And I think he was probably married."

"So in other words: a lying bastard?" Stacey snorted.

"Pretty much," Alex sighed, putting his blinker on. "This is it."

He turned down a dirt side driveway where our realtor was parked.

"I hope you told him to fuck off," I said.

"He got weird at the end and bailed when I didn't want to go to a hotel and probably get roofied. So far, he's ghosted me," Alex sighed as he pulled up next to the other car.

"Give me his address and I'll have a strike squadron bomb his house," I mumbled under my breath. "We'll call it a 'training accident'."

Any reply was cut short when Alex stopped the car. The real estate agent got out of her Lexus SUV to greet us.

"I think you're really going to like this one," Lorena said excitedly. "There are a total of almost ten acres, so there's lots of privacy. And it's got a lake view!"

Stacey and I perked right up at that.

"You have about a hundred yards at the road, and then the property goes straight back. You can see where the house used to be about a hundred feet back, but it burned down three years ago and they never re-built. The insurance company just bulldozed it last year." Lorena handed us each a printout. "The property used to be a hundred and twenty acres, but they've been selling off pieces over the last forty years, and this is the last one that's left. It's been on the market for a while now, and they just dropped the price. I don't think a lot of people want to live right off a two-lane highway."

"What about utilities?" Alex asked.

"There's underground electric, cable and phone," our agent rattled off. "Right now, it's on well water and a septic system. But here's the thing: that new development you drove by about three miles back is going to have city water and sewer. Part of the deal with the county was they'd run pipes up and down this road and you could get on that."

"Natural gas?"

"Unfortunately, not."

"Can we see the rest of the property?" I asked.

"Let's go," she said. We piled into Lorena's SUV and she gave us a quick tour of the property.

Like pretty much everything in central Florida, the lot was flat. It was lightly wooded except around where the old house was and along the water. The dirt driveway ran from the road all the way to the back of the lot where it ended at a dock and an old, decrepit boathouse.

The price at the top of the printout was higher than I'd like, but wasn't unreasonable given the current market. The lot was also the largest we had looked at by quite a large margin. They probably could have sold it a long time ago if they were willing to have it surveyed and broken up into smaller lots.

"With the new construction going on around here, I don't think this is going to stay on the market much longer," she said as we wrapped up the tour.

"We'll let you know," Alex said neutrally. "I think this is the best of what you've shown us."

"I think so, too," the real estate agent agreed. "Call me if you want to make an offer or look at more properties."

We shook hands, then she got in her car and drove off.

Alex, Stacey and I got back in our car.

"Let's drive back down to the lake," I suggested. We parked just past the tree line. The closest house we could see was maybe a mile away.

We got out and looked around again.

"How far from work is this for you?" I asked, now that we were alone.

"Probably twenty minutes in regular traffic," Stacey said. "Closer than it is from the garage."

"Fifteen minutes on the back roads," Alex answered. "So actually not bad for Kissimmee. But further than just upstairs."

"I no sympathy for either of you," I snorted. This lot was half an hour closer to MacDill than where we were currently, but it was still an hour and a half for me each way, assuming there were no accidents on I-4.

"We can build anything we wanted here," Alex looked around. "Right now, it's just us. And we'd own everything for a hundred yards on each side and all the way back to the road. We'd have to take out all the trees over there, but we'd have a great view of the lake through the willow trees."

"The whole polycule could move out here," Stacey giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Even if we don't actually build on this lot, I think we should buy it," I said.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked quizzically.

"Think about this: Everywhere up and down this road is growing," I continued. "We could buy this and sit on it for five years and sell it for twice what we have in it. They'd have to put a nuclear waste disposal site here for it to lose value."

"I think we should build here have sex parties by the lake," Stacey wriggled her eyebrows at me.

"I like the way you think, sweetheart," I winked.

"Then let's buy it," Alex said, reaching for his phone.

"Not so fast, Mister," I tugged at his arm. "I think this calls for a celebratory three-way."

Stacey was already heading for the back of the SUV. The gate lifted up at her touch, and she hiked up her skirt. Neither of us were wearing anything under our skirts other than the plugs in our ass. Alex had one in, too.

I pulled the levers that dropped the back seats and I pushed Stacey on to her back with her rear end just off the edge of the bumper.

Alex fumbled with his belt. He lifted her legs and entered her pussy. She let out a moan, which I stifled when I pressed my pussy on to her mouth.

Clutching my breasts over my blouse, I started to grind on her face. Alex's cock made that glorious squishy sound as he pistoned in and out of her.

She clutched at my thighs as her tongue flicked against my clit and labia.

This wasn't the most comfortable position for any of us, but we didn't care.

I creamed a little at her expert oral skills just as Alex grunted and thrust all the way inside her. He held it as his orgasm passed.

Dismounting Stacey's face, I spun around and planted my pussy on her mouth again. She went right back to work.

I leaned forward and flicked her clit with my tongue a couple of times. Alex withdrew from her and I sucked the cum off of his cock.

Then I attacked her pussy, determined to eat her out to a satisfying orgasm.

Alternating between the cock and the pussy in front of me, I was in heaven, content to satisfy my lovers.

And be eaten out by the cutest woman on the planet, of course.

Once we came down from our post-coital high, we got back in Alex's car and drove to his garage. We sat around the dinner table surrounded by papers and tablets. Lorena made an offer for the property on our behalf, and we were waiting to hear back.

Alex and I had some money saved up to make a sizeable down payment and our credit was good enough to get a reasonable interest rate. We'd have to finance pretty much all of our construction costs.

All of that was moot if we couldn't buy the property. So we moved on to other subjects.

"I can't believe Dragon Con is in two weeks," Stacey said excitedly.

"You mean 'the scene of the crime'," Alex winked. I just laughed.

"So are you going to let me pay for the room?" she asked. "I figure it's my turn."

I looked over at Alex. He nodded. Despite my initial reservations about starting a relationship with a woman ten years my junior, since we had basically been living together, Stacey showed us that she was a financially responsible young woman. We were compatible, and not just in bed.

Her parents covered all of her school expenses as long as she made good grades, so she had the good fortune to graduate with no student loan debt and her car was paid off. She contributed some to our shared living expenses, but was otherwise able to sock money away in savings by living with Alex.

"Yes, you can cover the hotel room," I said. "I'm on for food this year. I guess that means Alex is just along for the ride."

"Maybe he's along just for us to ride," Stacey snickered. Alex laughed.

Stacey got up from her seat and stood behind Alex. She ran her hands through his hair, then leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You need to let this grow out. I want to be able to pull your hair when I fuck you up the ass."

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers