Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing for a moment, I looked around the room, making eye contact with each person. They were all smiling warmly, with love and excitement.

"For tonight, these are the rules," I began formally, and for a little bit of added emphasis, I used my "Air Force officer" voice. "I am invoking the group's privacy policy. There will be no pictures and no video, and this stays off your social media. There is no bondage tonight and no non-consent role-play. For those of you who have not met Stacey in person, I suggest you get to know her first. She is joining us in the polycule. At her request, her ass is off limits for penetration to everyone except Inanna and me. Does everyone understand?"

"We understand," the chorus of voices returned.

"Inanna and Stacey, if one of us asks permission to do something to you, and you want us to continue, what do you say?"

"Green light," they replied in unison.

"If you are approaching your limit, what do you say?"

"Yellow."

"If you want us to stop what we're doing, but continue with the scene, what do you say?"

"Red."

"The codewords are for everyone," I announced and turned to look around the room. "What is the safe word?"

"Purple," everyone--including Inanna and Stacey--replied as one voice.

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple. Purple. Purple."

I looked around again at the people who came down for the weekend. Some were going to Dragon Con. Some were just there for the gangbang.

All of the people I had invited were Alex's lovers at one time or another, and I knew he trusted them.

After inviting the participants, I sent out the ground rules for the evening, and everyone accepted the terms. Our polycule isn't perfect by any means, but the people in it are good folks and value safety and consent in every aspect of our relationships, not just the sex.

On occasion, we've had a couple of bad apples try to make their way in, but there is almost always near-unanimous consensus on when to boot someone. I trusted everyone there that night implicitly.

"Lindsey, I want to thank you for renting the house and getting everything ready." I motioned for her to take over.

"There is food in the kitchen, as well as water, Gatorade and pop. There is some wine and liquor at the bar, but don't drink too much," she looked around and winked. I'm probably the most organised person in the polycule, but Lindsey is the mother hen of the group: compassionate and loving, but stern when she needs to be. "If anyone needs a break, just say so. We all drew numbers before you got here, and Tien has a timer. You get one minute to make out. Number One: you're up!"

The oldest member of our polycule stepped forward. He was an older man from Mississippi named Johann. I had only met him a couple of times. He was in his early fifties, has a full white beard and is classically handsome. Dressed in an immaculate suit and tie, he took Inanna in his arms.

"You look exquisite, my dear," his southern drawl radiated charm. Inanna tilted her head back and they kissed.

As they went around the circle, I slipped into the main bedroom to make sure everything was set up. Lindsey followed me.

"She's gorgeous," Lindsey said, and I wasn't sure if she was talking about Inanna or Stacey. "You three are going to break a lot of hearts this weekend."

I blushed.

"Is Stacey ready for us?" she asked. Both Alex and I vouched for her to be accepted by the group, and our reputations were on the line as well as Stacey's.

"I think so," I set out some more lube by the nightstand. "She's been pretty sheltered for most of her life. I think she wants to be adventurous. Or at least get it out of her system."

"This is certainly adventurous," Lindsey giggled. "What about Inanna? Does she know what's going to happen tonight?"

"I think she has a good idea now." The covers were turned down. I pulled the comforter off the bed and folded it before setting it in the corner. It was just going to get in the way. "Alex was afraid that everyone would reject Inanna. I think she hid herself away because she was unsure of what others would think."

"She should have known better," Lindsey said softly. She knew how hard it was for a trans or genderfluid woman to come out. "We love her as Inanna just like we love him as Alex."

"I know that, and you know that," I took a deep breath, wishing my dear friend had felt comfortable enough to talk to me years before. "But she had to find her way on her own."

"How about you?" my friend asked, concerned. "How are you with tonight?"

Sometimes my face says things I don't mean for anyone to know.

"You've always had a jealous streak with Alex," Lindsey reached out and gave me the kind of motherly hug everyone needs. "It's okay, Mallory. Jealousy is normal. Even if you think your 'no jealousy' rule is going magically make those feeling go away. You're allowed to feel that way."

"I'm not allowed to deny my friends the happiness they've held back from themselves," I shook my head. "Have you seen how happy Inanna is when she's twirling around in a dress? When she puts that wig and makeup on, she becomes a different person. And she's better for it! And when she makes love to Stacey..."

Lindsey squeezed me tighter as my voice trailed off.

"I don't know what I'd do without them," I whispered. Lindsey wiped the tears out of my eyes as my inner control freak tried to re-assert itself. "And I hate that the thought of them being with other people fills me with rage... but it also turns me on like you wouldn't believe..."

"Oh, I believe it!" Lindsey laughed. "How do you think I feel when Tien has Alex's cock up her tight, little pussy while you're fucking her brains out? But you know what? Tien always comes home to me. Her heart will be mine, just as Inanna and Alex and Stacey's hearts belong to you. You are their world, Mallory. You hold your relationship together. The rest is just sex and fucking. The three of you make love. And that is what will get you through the jealousy... that and the fact that watching Inanna and Stacey fuck other people is really, really hot."

Both of us laughed. As friends. As kindred spirits. As lovers.

We went back out into the other room. Inanna and Tien were holding one another. Stacey was kissing a man I had only met once, but was always very pleasant and kind. Alex said he was amazing in bed.

"You missed your turn, Lindsey," Tien teased. "So you go last."

Lindsey smiled and went over to both Inanna and Stacey, giving them both a friendly kiss. Since they had met in Cincinnati and Savannah, they needed no further introductions.

"I think we should all start with a toast," I said as Tien and Lindsey broke out the champagne. I made a mental note not to get blitzed this time.

"To our friends, new and old!"

"Here, here!" Everyone drank to Inanna and Stacey.

Someone refilled my flute. I raised it again. I met the eyes of certain people in the room. My expression turned somber. "And to those who could not be here with us tonight."

Those people nodded knowingly. Sad, wistful smiles. What might have been.

The names were recited softly, with reverence and regret. They meant nothing to those who did not know them. But we remembered. We carried on for them.

"Kara."

"Thomas."

"Pat and Jimmy."

"Missing friends."

We blinked the tears out of our eyes and got ready for business.

I think both Inanna and Stacey half expected to jump right into bed, but we started out mixing in small groups. A couple of drinks took the edge off and gave everyone the opportunity to get (re)acquainted.

Stacey was especially nervous since many of the people she hadn't met before. But everyone was friendly and welcomed her with open arms.

At one point, I slipped into the second bedroom and secured my strap-on harness. I put my pullover dress back on, but it was very clear that I had an erection.

Stacey saw me immediately and her eyes brightened with excitement.

I went over to and kissed her.

"Are you ready?" my hands framed her perfect, beautiful face.

"Yes," she whispered softly.

My hands brushed over her breasts. I tugged at her top and her big, round breasts dropped out for the world to see.

Then I pushed her skirt down, revealing her garter belt and stockings, along with the cat tail sticking out of her ass.

"On your knees, Kitten," my voice was firm. I lifted my dress and she took the cock in her mouth.

"Are you starting without me?" Inanna asked curiously. Without prompting, she took her place next to Stacey and they began to give me a sensuous double blow job, mostly to put on a show for the others watching.

After just a couple of minutes, I looked around at our friends. Most of them were starting to undress. They were stroking cocks and diddling themselves.

"To the bedroom, Kitten." Inanna knew better; when Stacey started to stand, I struck her across the chest. It startled her, but she soon dropped to her hands and knees and crawled to the bedroom behind Inanna.

"Up on the bed," I patted the mattress. "Who's first?"

"Fuck me, Mallory," Inanna whispered. "Please fuck my little pussy so everyone will know what they can do to me."

"Turn over," I said, and she rolled over on the bed, her feet on the floor, her butt angled up to meet me. I took the buttplug out of Inanna; almost immediately, someone took it from me and went to the bathroom with it to wash up.

Right next to me, Johann was ready with a tube of lubricant. I held up my hand to stay him for a moment while I put a condom on the dildo. He squirted some lube on Inanna's winking rosebud and then stroked my cock with some more. I kissed him on the cheek and he beamed at me.

"Do you want me to fuck your little pussy, Inanna?"

"Green light, Mallory."

Taking the cock in my hand, I pressed it against her ass. "Breathe in... breathe out..."

"Do it, Mallory," she begged as I entered her. "Fuck my pussy."

Slowly at first, I began to glide in and out of her. We had a lot of experience with this, both giving and receiving. I think some of this was show for Stacey, who was still rather tentative with anal. She didn't like receiving as much as Inanna did, and that's okay.

"May I?" Johann asked. I nodded.

As I began to pump in and out of Inanna's butt, Johann reached under and started stroking her cock.

"That's a good girl," I cooed as I grasped her hips. "Take my cock in your pussy while Johann jerks you off... don't you dare cum, though... not until I'm ready for you to cum."

"You have a beautiful cock, little girl," Johann said in his kind voice. "I can't wait to suck your big dick and then fill you with my cum."

Inanna shuddered. I pulled out and watched her ass gape open.

"The others are going to take you now," I leaned forward, brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her on the back of the neck. "I love you, Inanna."

"I love you, Mallory," she moaned as Johann mounted her from behind.

I turned to Stacey as Johann's wife got on the bed. She spread her legs and scooted so her pussy fit right into Inanna's mouth.

Stacey lay back on the bed, next to Inanna. I slipped the condom off and my girlfriend spread her legs to ready herself for me.

Before I entered her, I pushed her back on the bed, so her head was hanging off the edge.

"Who wants to skull-fuck my girlfriend?" I asked and there was no shortage of volunteers.

As I pushed my cock into her pussy, two men approached her. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "I love you, sweet little girl."

"I love you, Mallory," she replied dreamily. "And thank you for giving us this."

"You're welcome," I nibbled on her ear. "Although you are probably going to be very sore tomorrow."

Before she could reply, one of the men near us presented his cock. I kissed the tip, then he entered Stacey's open, willing mouth.

Stacey found two cocks dueling for her attention, and two more people leaned over to suckle on her enormous breasts. I fucked her to one orgasm, then withdrew for the others to get their turn.

Both Inanna and Stacey were the centers of attention for the remainder of the night. At all times someone was holding or kissing or fucking them.

I looked on, sometimes participating, but more often than not watching the purely sexual being that Inanna became when surrounded by cocks and pussies and tits and asses.

Stacey found her stride. She started the night tentative, but after a couple of rounds, and a break for something to drink, she took on all comers... er, cummers.

She asked to be made airtight, so she mounted one of the men with her pussy while Inanna took her ass. After another cock was nestled in her mouth, she was full. In addition, she had one more for each hand, just for good measure. Her eyes shone with lust and satisfaction.

Inanna wanted the same thing, so I lay beneath her, taking her big cock inside me while two others penetrated her ass and mouth.

"Good girl," I cooed in her ear as she took the pounding. "You were meant to be used by all these dicks and pussies. You are so beautiful."

She only moaned with pleasure until she came inside me.

I left my lovers to go get something to eat. I listened to the screams and cries of pleasure coming from the bedroom as the others in our polycule cycled through, enjoying Stacey and Inanna as well as each other.

At one point, I found myself whisked away by Lindsey and Tien. We were in the back bedroom. I sixty-nined with Lindsey while Tien alternated fucking both of us with her cock. Johann found us and I mounted him while I took Tien up my butt and I suckled on Lindsey's breasts. I had a wonderful orgasm, then Johann went back to make love to Inanna again. We lay together afterwards, holding one another close.

By the end of the night, Inanna and Stacey were both drunk with ecstasy and pleasure.

Everyone was careful not to be too rough, and they gave them both plenty of breaks from sex for cuddling, foreplay, affirmation and after care.

At around one in the morning, we were all fucked out. Cum was leaking out of Inanna's ass until I put her plug back in. Stacey's breasts had been mauled by so many mouths they were covered in hickeys. I'll admit to leaving a few on them myself. Her pussy was also filled with cum. She was forbidden from wearing panties, so it ran down her legs.

We all reeked of sex.

Both girls smiled contentedly as I got them dressed as best I could and called for a rideshare back to our hotel.

I thanked Lindsey for organising everyone and told her I'd pay half of the Airbnb, but she waved me off; apparently they had taken up a collection and had enough (and then some). Some of our friends were going back to their hotels and at least four people were going to look for the Star Wars burlesque show. I did manage to slip Tien some money to help defray the cleaning costs for the Airbnb, which I was pretty sure weren't going to be cheap.

When we got in the SUV, the driver gave us a curious look but decided to just let it go. I'd say for that year, we made his top 10 Lyft stories to tell for Dragon Con.

"We need a shower," I said, even though all of us wanted to go straight to bed.

"Yes, Mom," Inanna said dreamily. She set her wig on its stand. We all just dropped our clothes on the floor of the bathroom.

The hot water was refreshing as it washed away the grime and the sweat.

"My ass is going to be sore all weekend." As the makeup washed away and his posture straightened, Alex's voice became clearer and deeper.

"Is that a complaint?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said with a smile. "Thank you for doing this for us, Mal."

"You're welcome," I kissed him. Then I kissed Stacey. "You both did so well tonight. I'm so proud of you. Stacey, you are officially welcomed to the polycule. And Alex... you... Inanna... were perfect. Everyone loves you. Especially us. We will always love you."

"I love you, Mallory," Stacey said, caressing me. "And I love you, Alex. Tonight was amazing. I hope this wasn't the only orgy we're going to have."

"Why do you have to make me cry?" Alex choked back tears of joy as the water washed over us. Cleansed us. Some of Inanna's vulnerability broke through Alex's usually stoic veneer. "I love you. Both of you. I don't want to be without you again."

We held onto each other for a long time. When we finally dried off and climbed into bed, I vowed to never let them go.

****************

"Just get her the lightsaber," I said to the young man near the Ultrasabers booth.

The pair wore blue bodysuits and had matching body paint on their faces and hands to go along with their draenei horns and tails. Her paladin armor, shield and Ashbringer sword looked like they were made out of EVA. He wore the robes of a mage and carried a large wooden staff with a glowing crystal on the top end [insert your own overcompensation joke here].

They looked like children to me, but they were probably in their mid-20s. Underneath their body paint, they each had delicate Asian features. Both were shorter than me and built like distance runners.

I was going to get Alex the double-bladed lightsaber he passed on last year, when I heard these two negotiating about the Graflex lightsaber the girl held in her hands. She wanted sound on their lightsaber (read: her lightsaber). He said that cost too much.

She was adorable. I had no investment in their relationship, but she was so freaking cute I just wanted her to be happy.

He was going to get sound in the lightsaber, even if he didn't know it yet.

"You can't get a lightsaber without sound," I pointed out, sticking my nose in their conversation. "Otherwise, it's just a flashlight you use to hit people."

"Yeah, all lightsabers need sound," she batted her eyes at him.

"You have a lightsaber with sound," he grumbled and gave me some side-eye.

"You need two," I egged her on, fully aware that I was spending his money and there was no consequence to me in this.

"Maybe you should buy it for her," he said flippantly.

Now it was time for a lesson. "I'll buy her the lightsaber, but it won't be free, and she'll have to pay me and my boyfriend in pussy while you watch."

He blanched at my forwardness. The girl's eyes got wide.

"Isn't that what you always wanted?" I pressed. "To see your girl with another woman?"

I turned to the girl and ran my fingertips along her cheek. She closed her eyes for a long moment and I saw the chill run down her spine.

"I'll ruin you for men," I promised mischievously. "And you'll want to spend the rest of your life as my plaything."

The guy didn't have any immediate response; he was either too embarrassed or too titillated to speak. The look in her eyes was filled with longing, as if she hoped I was serious.

I smiled sweetly and went back to looking for the lightsaber with the features I wanted.

They went back and forth for a few more minutes. He knew he was fighting a losing battle, but had to put up a fight for his own pride. He didn't stand a chance.

Not with me backing up his girlfriend, and her perky boobs staring at him from behind her contoured chestplate.

"Thank you," she whispered to me as he went off to pay. "You look great, Minthe!"

"Thanks, so do you, Paladin of Draenor!" I replied.

We made small talk about our costumes until he returned, his credit card several hundred dollars closer to its limit. As he approached, a resigned look on his face, she leaned in, and asked, "Can you do me a favour? Will you kiss me in front of him?"

"Play your cards right, and we can do a lot more than kiss," I winked, although I didn't really mean it.

She giggled.

He held the lightsaber out. The snap-hiss from the sound board was followed by the blue LED lighting up the blade.