Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers was set of long robes. She wore the belt high under her substantial bust. Where our Jedi costumes were browns and tans, her tunic and skirt were dark green with brown tabards which were embroidered with silver Auerbesh lettering.

Inanna sat in front of the mirror and put her make-up on as Stacey and I finished dressing. I put my hair up in a braid, then waited for Inanna to put her cap and wig on.

"Do something fancy with my hair," she said as she stared at herself in the mirror.

Her wig hung down almost to her waist, so Stacey and I were able to weave it into a high Lagertha-style mohawk.

Once that was done, we gathered up our lightsabers, phones and wallets and headed to dinner.

"A blonde, a redhead and a brunette walk into Dragon Con!" Jenny laughed as we joined them at the restaurant. She stood to greet us with hugs for everyone. "You look amazing, Inanna! And holy shit! You have tits!"

She reached over and felt Inanna up. My girlfriend blushed, but she was happy to show off her new breasts.

The others came over to greet us and we had a wonderful meal. It was full of laughter and friendly conversation.

Alex was a popular member of our polycule, both in and out of bed. He was smart and charming. It didn't hurt that he was gorgeous.

Now they were getting to know Inanna, who was just as smart, just as charming and even more beautiful.

"We need to go dancing," Inanna said after dinner. Her voice was filled with joy after an evening of affirmation and fellowship. So we headed over to the Marriott to see what was going on.

As we got off the escalators by the tables where the Star Wars clubs were set up, I saw someone waving a familiar lightsaber and talking to some of her friends.

She was dressed as a Jedi and was out of her body paint and WoW armour. I nudged Stacey and pointed. My girlfriend smiled wickedly and tugged at Inanna's arm.

We took a detour and stopped by to say hi.

It took her a second, but Darna's eyes lit up when she saw us. She rushed over to greet us. I didn't see Angelito anywhere.

"You guys look great!" she said. "Where's Alex?"

I simply pointed towards Inanna.

"You mean... he's... she, right?" Darna put two and two together quickly. "Wow. Does she go by Alex, too?"

"Her name is Inanna. She/her." I said.

Darna looked on, entranced. Out of her Draenei, she was a petite Asian woman. Maybe five-foot-three in boots, and about as big around as a bean pole. She had delicate angular features and wore her hair down past her shoulders.

In her own Jedi boots, Inanna was over a foot taller.

"You're gorgeous," Darna breathed so softly, we could barely hear her amidst all of the Dragon Con hustle and bustle.

Inanna blushed. "So are you!"

They reached out for a warm hug.

"And you, too!" Darna gave Stacey and I hugs as well.

"We need a picture," I said, commandeering a passerby with my camera.

All four of us ignited our lightsabers and struck Jedi-like poses as the flash went off.

"Can you text me that picture? Or airdrop it?"

I didn't know if she just wanted the picture or if that was her way of getting me her contact information. She rattled off her phone number and I texted her the pix.

"Where's your guy?" Stacey asked, not beating around the bush.

"He went up to the bar to get something to drink," Darna waved her hand dismissively. "He's been bent out of shape since you shamed him into buying me the lightsaber. But he'll get over it."

"That didn't hit you guys too hard in the wallet, did it?" I asked.

"Nah, his mommy pays his credit cards as long as he makes his grades, so he'll be fine," she replied. She leaned into my ear. "He also thinks you're smokin' hawt, and he's infatuated with Stacey's boobs. They're amazing."

"They certainly are," I agreed and leaned in as if to let her in on a secret. "I'm obsessed with Stacey's boobs, too. She'd let you play with them if you ask nicely."

"Would you and, um... Inanna... let me play with them?" Darna asked playfully, but with a nervous chuckle.

"If you let us play with your titties," Stacey said with a wink. "You can do whatever you want to mine."

Inanna was being fawned over by fanboys who wanted their picture with a tall, blonde Jedi goddess.

"I've um... never..."

Both Stacey and I broke into a fit of loud, boisterous laughter.

"I'm sorry," Stacey snickered. "That was me a year ago."

"And now look at you: 'The circle is now complete'," I quoted the movie, apropos of our current costume situation.

(This is where you, dear reader, admit you read that line in Darth Vader's voice.)

"So was I your first girl kiss?" I asked.

"Yes," Darna blushed.

"Y'know, Mal, for someone who says she's not a lesbian, you certainly lock lips with a lot of straight girls," Stacey teased. "Can I be your second?"

There was a flash of indecision in Darna's eyes, but that passed quickly. "Yes."

Stacey wasted no time. I took the lightsabers from both girls and they stepped into one anothers's arms. They became oblivious to everyone around them.

Conversations stopped as it seemed like half of the convention floor was watching them make out.

Inanna looked over at me. I shrugged, trying not to appear like I might have enabled them. She wasn't buying it.

When they finally came up for air. Darna looked dazed. Like she had been run over by her burgeoning sexual awakening.

Stacey took her lightsaber back, but stood near her new friend. I noticed Stacey "innocently" rubbing her breasts up against Darna's arm, or touching her when saying something.

I got out my phone and checked the schedule on the Dragon Con app.

"The Last Party on Alderaan doesn't start until ten," I said.

"What time is it now?" Inanna asked.

"Half past eight," I replied.

"I need a drink; do you guys want to run upstairs and get something at the bar?"

"Sure thing; Darna, would you like to join us?"

"I don't know what's taking Angelito so long," she frowned and reached for her phone. She tapped out a text message. "Let's go upstairs; I'll have him meet us up there."

"One of the bars has something called 'Romulan Ale' this year," Inanna said as we followed. "Apparently it's very sweet, very blue and very strong."

"That sounds like the perfect combination," Stacey winked.

We strode into the High Velocity bar. Inanna batted her eyes at the host and worked her charms enough to get us a table.

I had the Romulan Ale (very blue as advertised, but too sweet and too strong for my liking), but switched to rum & Diet Coke for my second drink. Stacey and Inanna were working their way around the drink menu. We ordered a couple of appetizers to soak up the alcohol.

Darna did her obligatory recruiting pitch for the Star Wars costume groups. We don't do clubs. Too much politics. Too many gatekeepers. Too many rules.

I've always cosplayed for fun. Sometimes for a charity event. But not for movie theaters. Not for toy stores. Not for comic shops. Not to be on TV. Not to have someone give me shit about my belt not being one hundred percent screen accurate.

Angelito joined us a few minutes later. He greeted Stacey and me with lukewarm curiosity. Darna didn't scold him in front of us, but she gave him an icy glare until he starting being a little more friendly.

He had a beer for himself and something fruity for his girlfriend, and then they opened a tab at the bar.

We made small talk to pass the time. Angelito and Darna lived in Orange Park. He was a graduate student in a computer science program at the University of North Florida. She was a field inspector for the US Army Corps of Engineers.

All the while, I noticed both of them couldn't keep their eyes off of Inanna golden locks and Stacey's ginormous bosom.

The five of us quickly became friends, although I had to admit I didn't want to get involved with anyone new this year at Dragon Con. I wanted to have Inanna and Stacey to myself. At least in bed.

They let us stay at the table as long as we were buying food and drinks. Jenny and Kelsey stopped by. They had changed back into muggle clothes. Lindsey and Tien joined us soon after.

"No one told us this was a Jedi party!" Lindsey winked as she greeted our new friends.

We pulled up chairs and when the people next to us left, we took over their table.

Angelito and Darna seemed to fit right in with our group, although Angelito started a little quiet being the only cisgender male at the table.

"They're making that same stupid face you make when you stare at Stacey," Jenny whispered in my ear just to needle me. "It's the tits, isn't it? Mine are almost as big as hers and you never looked at me that way."

"I've known you too long to be mesmerised by your breasts," I shot back. "And you hide yours under baggy sweatshirts instead of putting them out there for me to ogle."

"You make her do that, don't you?"

"I don't 'make her'," I grinned. "But I like it when she shows off for me, and I may be subconsciously conditioning her to show off her giant fucking tiddies as much as is socially acceptable."

"What do you mean by 'subconsciously conditioning her'?" Jenny snickered.

"Well, I always compliment her breasts," I winked. "I thank her for letting me play with them... and the more tit she shows me, the more I feel her up, play with her nipples and go down on her."

"You are going full Pavlov on her!" We laughed, and Jenny squeezed my hand with a smile. "I love to see you happy, Mallory. I've missed that."

"You tried to warn me, didn't you?"

"Tried? Yes," her voice got sad. "You weren't going to listen to me. You were young and in love. That's why I stayed your friend instead of reading you the riot act. I knew it was going to end badly, and I didn't want you to push me away."

"Thank you," I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

After an hour or so, we closed out our bill and went downstairs to the Star Wars dance party. It was loud, but between the music, the booze and the company, we were all pretty loose.

Loose enough that I found myself dancing with all of our friends, including Darna and even Angelito.

It was a nice carefree evening. Inanna was radiant, as ever. She was in her element: the center of attention.

She danced with friends and strangers alike. But she only had eyes for me and Stacey.

I did manage to convince Inanna to be girl kiss number 3 for Darna. If we had a couple more drinks, Angelito probably would have kissed Inanna, too, even though it took him a good half hour to figure out Inanna and Alex were the same individual.

Our evening ended at around midnight. There was a ringing in my ears, but also warmth in my soul from being around our friends.

We swapped social media contacts with Darna and Angelito and promised to meet up after Dragon Con.

I didn't feel like walking back to the hotel, so we went to the valet area and waited for a Lyft.

Once we were back in our room, we undressed and teased one another about who was going to get Darna and Angelito into bed first.

Then we fell together, a trio of bodies. We made love to one another in the king-sized bed. Screams of ecstasy filled my ears as I passed out in the arms of the two people in my life whom I loved more than anyone.