Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him visibly shiver at the words.

With me, Alex was usually the dominant person in our sex life. But Stacey was very aggressive with him, and submissive with me. Inanna was more submissive and deferred to both of us. We all had our moments, but we were finding our comfort zones.

Our relationship was also up for negotiation and we found that we had a couple of hard talks about that. We were clearly a throuple in a non-exclusive polyamorous relationship.

I worked a lot and didn't have many friends in Tampa, so I didn't date much outside of our threesome. Inanna did. Alex did not. Stacy went on a couple of dates, but I don't think she was serious about any of them. Alex and I were still connected to our polycule and Stacey joined with us. I was not opposed to having sex with other people as long as one or both of the others were there with me, but I had no interest in any new relationships, at least as long as I was stationed at MacDill.

Since Alex and Stacey lived together full time, they had the most time to talk and start a domestic life together. That made me envious, and once I admitted it to myself, I was a little jealous of how close their relationship became without me.

We talked, as pairs and as a throuple, and that's what saved us.

As insecure as I was about my partners leaving me, they always made me feel loved. We even found a couple of restaurants in Lakeland where we could meet for dinner that were an even drive for all of us during the week.

"Just so you know, I have a surprised planned for one night in Atlanta," I said to give both of them fair warning. "We all need to get tested and no new partners until we get back."

"That won't be a problem," Alex and Stacey agreed.

"Think of this as an early birthday present for Alex," I winked. "And a late graduation present for you."

"I like the sound of that," Stacey flashed a broad smile.

The rest of our night was fairly routine, which is not a complaint. We put some finishing touches on costumes for Dragon Con. Alex hooked up his airbrush kit and practised painting Stacey pink so she could be Persephone in our Lore Olympus group cosplay. Then I tried my hand at painting Alex blue for his Hades cosplay. I was going to be Minthe, so there was red paint for me.

Dragon Con rolled around and we drove up from Orlando on Wednesday. This time Stacey was with us, our first big trip as a throuple.

Alex drove with Stacey in the front seat next to him. I was in the back, thumbing through home building sites on my iPad.

We had just closed on the lakefront property the day before.

"Do we want a big house?" I asked.

"As big as our budget will allow," Stacey said.

"So to recap: A big master suite, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry on the main floor." This discussion was ongoing. Each of us had a wish list, and we were trying to align everything without going overboard. "A big craft room for costumes and props, or possibly a separate garage-slash-workshop. Stacey wants a home office and I think we need at least two spare bedrooms. A covered garage for at least three cars. Can be attached or detached from the house."

"Right," Alex nodded. "We should also see if we can get a mother-in-law suite for our guests. And don't forget about the solar panels on the roof."

"We could level an acre and build a solar farm," Stacey suggested.

"I was thinking of contacting one the gardening clubs and seeing if they might set up some bee colonies on the other side of the property," I looked up from my phone. "We've got the space, and we could probably get someone from UCF or somewhere to harvest the honey."

Neither of my partners objected and we went back to our browsing.

Stacey and I swapped pictures of things we liked. This went on for the seven hours of the drive up I-75 until we got to Atlanta.

I did the math, and if we built a house that had everything on all of our wish lists, the price would run upwards of six hundred thousand dollars. That didn't include the price of the lot (which was mostly paid for) or the pool Inanna and Stacey wanted (which was not).

Clearly, we needed to win the lottery. Absent that, we needed to put money away, save where we could, and not let our eyes get too big for our wallets. We also pared down some of things on our wish lists and negotiated the things which were showstoppers, things which would be nice if we could make happen, and what was pie-in-the-sky wishes that weren't really practical.

We pulled up to the hotel and unloaded all of our things. Alex left his keys with the valet and we went up to our room. The clerk at the desk was the same as last year and we had enough Marriott points to upgrade to a one-bedroom suite which had a lot more room for us to spread out. And a king-sized bed.

The costumes which needed to be hung up were set in the armoire. Large props leaned against the walls. The couch in the outer room became our repository for miscellany.

As soon as all of our gear was accounted for and stowed away, I felt Alex behind me.

"Ready?" He leaned forward and nibbled on my earlobe.

"I'm always ready for you."

His strong hands pushed at my shoulders. I bent at the waist and braced myself on the bed.

Alex lifted my skirt. Of course, I wasn't wearing underwear.

I heard his shorts drop to the floor.

He entered me without foreplay. Not that I needed any. Since we started staying together at Dragon Con all those years before, we always break in the room with a hotel sex quickie.

Stacey enviously looked on as Alex started thrusting in and out of me. I motioned for her to sit on the bed next to me.

Without any further prompting, she reached between my legs and spread my labia with her fingers. My knees got weak when she flicked my button.

My tongue forced its way into her mouth.

Alex pounded away at me as we made out. After a few minutes, Alex's fingers dug into my ass.

"He's about to cum," I whispered to Stacey. "I want you to clean him up."

She nodded and knelt next to me.

"I'm about to cum," Alex grunted.

"Cum inside me," I begged.

I felt my pussy flood with warmth. Even before he was done, Alex pulled back. I heard Stacey slurping on his cock, milking the last of his cum.

Turning, I lay back on the bed and spread my legs, waiting for her to be done with him.

"There's more cum for you to clean up," I said when Alex stumbled over to the chair by the window.

Stacey got on her knees and dove in between my legs. I wrapped my thighs around her until she made me squirm with pleasure.

"I think it's my turn," she looked at both Alex and I, wondering what we were going to do to her.

"Stand up," I said, injecting some curtness into my voice. She instantly obeyed. "Close your eyes."

One of the suitcases I had packed on my own. It was my weekend surprise case. I drew out a couple of items.

Stacey stood in the middle of the room, her eyes closed. Her breathing was shallow. With anticipation.

"Don't open your eyes, sweetheart." I kissed her cheek and began undressing her.

One of our standing rules is that girls (including Inanna) need to be "accessible" whenever it was just the three of us. So we all wore skirts and sundresses a lot. Alex was required to wear loose fitting shorts or pants. Stacey had to wear low cut blouses and dresses, or otherwise show off her tits.

I led her over to the bed and gently pushed her forward. "Hands and knees. Stick your ass up for me. Do you remember what I told you last year? In Cincinnati? When you were zapping me with that little fucking vibrator all day?"

"Yes." She suddenly got nervous.

"What did I tell you, little pet?"

"Um... you forgave me for torturing you all day." Her voice was mischievous, but there was a tinge of fear in it. And arousal.

I smacked her playfully on the backside with my open palm. "Try again."

"You said, 'Revenge is a bitch'."

"That's right, Missy. Revenge. Is. A. Bitch. Get over here, Alex. Spread this ass for me."

My partner in crime smiled.

"Don't look so happy, mister. There's more where this came from."

Stacey moaned when I pressed the plug into her ass. She instinctively resisted, but relaxed as we had trained her.

Once it was nestled inside her, I pressed another vibrator into her pussy. Both could be remotely controlled through a phone app. I had another vibe for her clit, but decided to make her go commando for the rest of the weekend.

Then it was Alex's turn. He tried to feign innocence, but I was not in the mood for his shit.

He took it like a champ, as always.

We couldn't pick up our badges on Wednesday, so we went out to dinner and walked around downtown Atlanta, to re-acclimate ourselves to the geography of the city and to get used to walking uphill both ways to get from our hotel to other event venues and back.

As promised, I took the opportunity to zap them left and right.

"This is your penance, bitches!" I shouted triumphantly as we were walking down Peachtree Street and they were commiserating about how I turned the vibrators on for a solid thirty seconds in the middle of dinner. That drew some strange looks, but let's face it: No one really gave a shit, and we knew that wouldn't even make the Top 100 "Strangest Things You Saw At Dragon Con" for the locals.

When we got back to the room, I gave them some respite from my glorious revenge.

"You get to take the vibrators out at bedtime, but no sex tonight," I warned. "We've got a big day planned tomorrow."

"You can't do this to us!" Stacey pouted.

"Of course, I can," I scoffed. "Now you both are going to sit there and watch me masturbate myself to at least three orgasms and you're not allowed to touch yourselves, me or each other."

"And you call me 'evil'?" Alex asked incredulously.

"Yes, you're evil. You're overlord-level evil," I started shedding my clothes. "And so is your little sidekick. And now it's time to pay the piper."

I half expected them to ignore me. I wouldn't have been disappointed if they had pinned me down on the bed and fucked my brains out, but they didn't.

And that made me very happy. My secret, evil plan was working. And they were willingly going along with it.

Especially since I made a big show of having a series of very vocal orgasms with the rabbit vibrator.

I slept in the middle of the bed, curled up with my lovers, just to make sure they didn't try anything funny. More than once, I had to remove their hands from my butt or my boobs.

They woke up in a grouchy mood. So naturally I masturbated noisily for them again before breakfast.

****************

The badge pickup line moved quickly. We had our ID and QR codes so we breezed through in less than half an hour.

We stopped at the Peachtree Center food court for a quick lunch.

"Eat light," I told them. "And then we need to go change."

Some people brought out their cosplays on Wednesday. A lot of people were dressed up beginning on Thursday, although many chose to spend the day in their muggle clothes.

We had a costume lineup planned for our trio beginning on Friday. And I had plans for Thursday.

When we got back to the room, I pushed Stacey down on her knees as Alex watched.

I lifted my skirt. "Lick me."

A year ago was the first time Stacey let me kiss her. And now she was my little pussy-licking pet. Oh, how times change!

She eagerly lapped at my bare cunny while our boyfriend watched. I shuddered as she brought me to a quickie orgasm.

Lifting her up to her feet, I kissed her, tasting myself on those full lips.

I turned to Alex.

"I would like for Inanna to spend the day with us," I said. Usually we let her decide when she comes out to play with us, but occasionally we ask in advance. I was skirting the unspoken rules by requesting her at the last minute.

"Okay," Alex agreed. "I'd like that."

"Good." I went over and took him in my arms. "Close your eyes. I have something for you. I hope you like it, but if you don't, I won't be offended."

"I trust you, Mallory."

We kissed and I felt Alex's shoulders relax. His posture changed.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Her touch became softer. More gentle. Her hip cocked to the side.

"I love you, Inanna," I whispered. I reached for Stacey and brought her into our embrace. "We love you so much."

"I love you, too," Inanna said gently.

"No peeking." I lifted up on my tip toes and kissed her cheek.

Inanna and Stacey pressed their foreheads together as I stepped back. They brushed their noses together and kissed tenderly.

I went over to my suitcase and began to rummage around.

Stacey began to jump up and down and clap excitedly when she saw what was in my hands.

"Open your eyes, Inanna," I said.

"Mal," she whispered and blinked in disbelief. "For... for me?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I hope you like them."

"I love them." Tears leaked out of her eyes. She clutched onto Stacey as I did my best Vanna White impression to show off the chest piece. I had ordered it several months ago and was sitting on it, waiting for the right time.

"It should slip over your head," I said. The prosthetic was for cosplayers, trans women and post-mastectomy women. It fit like a sleeveless sweater and would stretch enough to take on and off without ripping. "I hope I didn't get boobies bigger than you wanted."

"They're almost as big as mine," Stacey giggled.

"They're an E cup," I grinned sheepishly.

"Mine are still bigger!" Stacey laughed. "But my tits haven't been that perky since I was in middle school!"

"Apparently you have a type, Mal," Inanna reached out to feel the silicone breasts which were filled with cotton to give them a little more realistic feel. They were remarkably lifelike. "I love them."

There was a nipple on the end of each breast which we all just had to pinch. I tried to get a skin tone that matched Inanna's, but it was a little off, but nothing some make-up wouldn't fix. It had a high neck and came down to her natural waist. I had a lace choker that would cover up the transition to her skin.

"Would you like to put them on?" I asked.

"Yes!" Inanna started to undress immediately. She had Alex's muscular build, which was fit from years of taekwondo and manual labor, but otherwise kept herself fairly androgynous. All of the hair not on her head was waxed and shaved regularly.

Stacey and I applied a liberal amount of talcum powder to her chest, back, and neck before helping Inanna slip the breast half-bodysuit on.

It took some wrangling, but after a minute the three of us were staring at a new woman in the mirror.

Inanna was crying. We all were.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world," Stacey cooed in her ear. "Once Mal lets me, I'm going to make love to you."

"We're both going to make love to you," I kissed them both. "But not right now."

"Spoilsport," Inanna laughed through her tears.

I went back out to my suitcase as Inanna continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

When I returned, I had two dresses on hangers. One was a sleeveless red dress with a rollneck collar that went down to the middle of Inanna's thighs. The other had a floral pattern with V-neck with short sleeves.

"Pick an outfit for today."

"I like the red one," Inanna replied.

She slipped it over her head. The dress hugged all of her curves, including her new breasts and her cute bubble butt. Her penis bulged out a little, but a tuck and some stockings would fix that.

"Your tits are so perky you only need a bra if you don't want to show off your nipples to the world," Stacey observed. "I like seeing your nipples out."

"Let's get you made up," I patted Inanna on the backside and went to get her makeup kit and wig.

An hour later, the three of us were strolling down the street. Stacey and I had Star Wars droids skirts and tops on; I was BB-8, she was R2-D2.

No one noticed us. Inanna was turning heads. I think she was embarrassed at the attention, but she also liked it.

"I've never been cat-called before," Inanna sounded excited as we strolled into the lobby of the Hyatt.

"You'll get over it," Stacey rolled her eyes, although we were happy she was excited for being recognised out in public as a woman.

We walked around downtown for a while. Holding hands. Laughing. We got hit on by nerds, and even a few of the locals.

Right before dinner time, we stopped at Pacific Rim Bistro for a light sushi dinner. I picked up the check since it was my year. Then we went back to our room.

"I have some plans for us tonight," I said. "Inanna, we can go as we are, or you might be more comfortable if we went in your usual clothes."

"Do your plans involve using having sex?" she asked. Stacey looked on curiously.

"Yes. A lot of sex."

"I think I'd like to take this off for tonight," she admitted. Then she smiled at me and my heart melted. "I do like being a big-titty girl, though."

"You are the best big-tiddy girl in the world," I whispered.

"Really?" Stacey giggled. "What am I?"

We laughed.

"You are the best big-tiddy girl in the world," Inanna took Stacey in her arms. "I'll settle for being second."

"And you're both my big-tiddy girls," I groped both of them by the breasts. "Let's get you out of this and ready for tonight, or we're going to be late."

We undressed Inanna. The prosthetic breasts slipped over her head.

"There's something I want to do first, with both of you," I said hesitantly. Inanna and Stacey looked at me quizzically. Taking a deep breath, I went over to my suitcase and drew out three enema kits.

Stacey's eyes got wide with surprise. Inanna winked at me knowingly.

"I thought this might be appropriate for tonight." I was nervous about asking them to do this, but I need not have worried. Once we all cleaned, we went to get dressed.

"What should I wear?" Inanna asked.

I handed Inanna her favourite red corset, garter and stockings. Stacey had a matching set, although she wouldn't be wearing it for long if I had my way.

And since I had planned this evening, I was going to get my way.

For Inanna, I lubed up her backside and inserted a buttplug with a horsetail that went down to her knees. I also had a skirt for her that was just shorter than the tail and a mesh see-through blouse that showed off her lingerie.

Stacy got a buttplug with a furry tail and a headband with cat ears on it. I picked out a lyrca top with a short miniskirt that also let everyone know she had a tail in.

We dressed Inanna in her cap and wig, then made her up for an evening of fucking.

"What's with all the mascara?" Inanna asked.

"I want to see the tears running down your face while I'm fucking your throat, pretty girl," I ran my hand down her cheek. "You're going to beg for mercy. And then when I'm done with you, we'll really get started."

Leaning in, my lips brushed Inanna's. She tried to kiss me, but I pulled away. "Later, my love."

Finishing up her lipstick, the three of us went downstairs. A rideshare was waiting and took us to an Airbnb in midtown.

The driver noticed what my girls were wearing, but didn't say anything, although he couldn't keep his eyes off them. Both Inanna and Stacey reveled in the attention, and were visibly aroused. I took great glee in the passive humiliation I was forcing on them, and was proud of the way they endured it.

After being dropped off on the curb, we went through the door and found a dozen of our friends waiting.

They stood as we entered.

Inanna looked around at the people from our polycule I had invited. They were all tested and briefed on what I wanted them to do. Six identified as men, one as non-binary and five identified as women.

"This is an early birthday present for you, a late birthday present for Stacey and a delayed 'coming out' party for Inanna," I said to my girlfriends. "We are all here because we love you."