Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Angelito," she said, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. We stepped out of the way as other people crowded the Ultrasabers booth. "To show my appreciation, I have something for you."

She turned to me and nodded.

Unconsciously, the young woman closed her eyes and tilted her head back. In my heels, I was a head taller than her.

I leaned in and kissed her. Full on the lips. Just a peck at first, but she brought her hands to my arms and she began to kiss me back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his jaw go slack. I couldn't tell if he was angry, aroused or humiliated. Probably all three.

We made out for a good minute until she pulled away.

"Thank you," she snickered. Her eyes flashed with desire.

"You're welcome..." My voice trailed off expectantly.

"Sorry... Darna," she said with a nervous laugh. "It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Mallory," I leaned in to give her a more chaste kiss on the cheek. "It's nice to meet you, too. Enjoy the lightsaber."

I winked and turned to go pay for the Crimson Dominicide with the Emerald sound and LED control board I had selected for Alex. I didn't look back.

Someone called my name just as my phone buzzed. who's ur new girlfriend?

My head spun around as I saw Alex and Stacey coming off the down escalator that was nearby. Both had giant shit-eating grins on their faces.

As they walked up to me, they waved at someone over my shoulder.

Immediately Stacey took me in her arms and kissed me. It was a sloppy exaggerated kiss, obviously showing off.

Before Alex took his turn, I looked over my shoulder and saw Darna and Angelito staring at us, their eyes wide and mouths hanging open. I winked at them again, and then let Alex clean my tonsils with his tongue.

He released me to go finish buying the Ultrasaber, then took Stacey by the arm to go talk to the younger couple.

A couple of guys in Ultrasabers t-shirts looked on; one of them took a keen interest in watching me make out with two girls and a guy, but the other one seemed more concerned with me walking off with a five-hundred dollar lightsaber.

I returned after a few minutes and handed the double-bladed lightsaber to Alex. I had them take out the polycarbonate blades and replace them with blade plugs; we had several Ultrasabers back at home and didn't need more blades.

"Your Majesty," I bowed playfully. He accepted it, his eyes flashing with surprise and appreciation while silently admonishing me for spending so much on him.

"You guys look awesome! Can I get a picture with you, please?" Darna fangirled at our Lore Olympus cosplay.

"Of course," I said as she shoved her phone into her boyfriend's hands.

Alex (as Hades) straightened up in his suit, tie and crown as the regal King of the Underworld, as he tucked the lightsaber behind his back so it was out of view of the picture. Stacey (as Persephone) stood next to him as the Dread Queen and Bringer of Death. I saddled up next to the lithe Draenei in my slinky black dress (as Minthe) and gave my best smoldering look to the camera.

Angelito played along, mostly because he didn't have any choice. He took a couple of pictures. In the last one, I turned and planted a kiss on Darna's cheek just before the camera flashed.

"Thank you," she said again, obviously flustered. "It's nice to meet all of you."

"Enjoy the con," Alex turned on his most charming smirk and winked. Even through the blue body paint, he was making the younger woman's girly parts tingle.

"Unless you'd like to grab a bite to eat with us," Stacey cut in and smiled sweetly. Her white, low-cut dress was in sharp contrast to her pink body paint and wig of long flowing hair. My boyfriend and girlfriend were doing their best to make this couple question their sexuality.

In the span of a year, Stacey had gone from being the straight-laced young woman at Dragon Con who had never kissed another woman before, to a wild seductress who was actively trying to pick up a couple in the middle of the AmericasMart.

"We, um... have to meet some friends in a little bit," Angelito stammered.

Darna looked disappointed, but acquiesced. Stacey gave an exaggerated shrug and winked. "Well, maybe next time."

"Catch you around," I put on my best wry smile. "We're going to go back to our room and enjoy our lighstsaber now."

Stacey and I slipped our arms into Alex's and we headed off. I turned to look over my shoulder and saw Darna looking longingly back towards us as she and Angelito went their way. I waved. She waved back.

"Oh, my god!" Stacey giggled. "You could have told that girl to strip on the spot and she would have let you take her in the middle of the vendor hall!"

"Me? What about you, two? You were ready to eat them up," I laughed.

"I'd have that boy sucking my dick by midnight tonight and begging me to fuck him up the ass by Sunday," Alex said, deadpan.

"I was going to get you and him to DP me," Stacey snickered.

"You bitches can have him; I want that little girl all to myself," I said flippantly.

"I think you spoiled her on men," Stacey teased.

Alex gave a small snort, but stayed in character as Hades and didn't let any number of inappropriate replies loose. Stacey hung on his arm while I followed a step or two behind.

We were stopped a couple of times for photos as we headed over to Hardy Ivy Park for the Lore Olympus group photoshoot.

The three of us took tons of pictures and swapped costuming tips with the others who were gathered there.

Even though the night before had been rough on Alex's cute little butt, he didn't get a reprieve, and I made both of my lovers wear their vibrators all day. Fortunately for them, during the photoshoot, I couldn't get to my phone enough to zap them left and right.

The sealer we used for our body paint worked exceptionally well because none of it wore off with all of the making out we did in front of Darna and Angelito.

Alex was still blue. Stacey was still pink. And I was still red.

We just had to touch up our lipstick a bit.

"Do you want to go back to the room and change?" I asked Alex and Stacey as we headed up Peachtree Street.

"I do want to go back to the room, but I don't want to change," Alex said.

"Okay; I didn't know if Inanna wanted to go out tonight."

"She wouldn't mind, but as much effort as we put into the body paint, I don't want to take it off yet," Alex said. "I just want to drop off the stuff we got this afternoon."

"Then we should get something to eat," Stacey slipped out of character (because Persephone and Minthe have the whole "turning into a plant" thing going on) and took my hand as we headed back to the hotel.

Once we were back in the room, we all cycled through the restroom and then touched up our body paint and make-up.

"I think we need to go back to Ray's for dinner," Stacey said. "It was last year on the Friday of Dragon Con that you saved me from that creep and then seduced me."

Alex laughed. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, resisting the urge to throw her down on the bed and fuck her senseless, body paint be damned.

"Let's go." We gathered up our phones, wallets and badges and headed over to Ray's.

Cosplay pro-tip: If you are wearing a slinky black dress without pockets, make sure one of your companions can carry all of your stuff in addition to their own. So Alex found his business suit jacket stuffed with Stacey's and my things, plus a flask which had some of his favourite whiskey in it.

We ate dinner at Ray's, a meal which was markedly different from the year before. Instead of a tentative young woman with us, Alex and I sat with our girlfriend, who was a full partner in our relationship.

"So what is it with you at Dragon Con?" Stacey asked me as we were halfway through a bottle of wine. "You were all over that couple back at the Ultrasabers booth."

Alex laughed, which drew some inquisitive looks from other tables. "Mal cuts loose at Dragon Con. She'll never have a one-night stand anywhere else."

"Was I a one-night stand to you?" Stacey asked, suddenly curious.

"On our first night together, did I rush you into bed?" I replied. "If all I wanted from you was a quick fuck, I would not have spent that night laying there with my arms around you, wishing I could wake up like that every day. I don't know what it was. All I knew was that I had to have you near me."

"I've never seen her fall for anyone like she did for you," Alex said. "Not even me. She was smitten from the moment she lay eyes on you."

"So were you," I said softly. "My worst case scenario was you'd choose Alex over me."

Stacey drew in a sharp beath. "I could never choose one of you. I can't imagine not having both of you in my life."

I smiled and took her hand and Alex's. She dabbed at her eyes.

"But I wouldn't mind smothering your little friend with my ass," Stacey joked to break the maudlin moment.

"And here you started out as a girl who was strictly-dickly!"

We all laughed and went back to our dinner.

From there, we went over to the Marriott to see what was going on. Alex bought me a rum bucket on the way, which was much less potent than the one I had the year before. He and Stacey were on a margarita kick, and they had become pretty snobby about margaritas made with mixers, so they paid a premium for scratch-made top shelf concoction.

Since Stacey was paying for the room, I was buying food, it was decided Alex was on the hook for drinks. I think somehow, he got the short end of that stick.

Our night was spent checking out other costumers and chatting with people about cosplay and random things. It was a good night. We were free of the responsibilities we had back home.

We ran into several other Lore Olympus cosplayers and took lots of pictures of and with them. One man was Eros and had a giant pair of pink wings which were absolutely to die for. Alex spent a lot of time swapping trade secrets with him.

"I think I'm going to head back to the room," Stacey yawned after a while. She wriggled her eyebrows at me.

"Should I give you a half hour head start?" Alex asked with a wink.

I snorted softly. "It's going to take half an hour to wash all the body paint off."

"I was going to take you straight to bed," Stacey said with feigned disappointment.

"That sounds like a good plan," I smiled. "But I am not effing up the hotel's sheets. I want housekeeping on our side when we come back next year."

Alex emptied his glass and left to set it on the bar. We held hands and walked back to our hotel, stopping only when people asked for a picture or to fawn over someone else's costume.

By the time we were all showered and had cleaned up the shower, all of us were crashing. I allowed Stacey and Alex to take their vibrators out for the night, then I climbed into bed between them.

I was almost asleep when I felt hands between my legs and on my breasts.

"Mallory," Stacey whispered. "I love you. But if you think that you're going to spend all day using that fucking vibrator on me and not get me off at night, you've got another thing coming."

Giggling to myself, I turn over on my side and cupped her breasts. Alex saddled up behind me, his cock wedging between the cheeks of my ass. He reached around to grope me while his lips fixed themselves to the back of my neck.

"No fair!" I whined, but without any real annoyance.

Stacey's hand forced my legs apart and she began to rub a circle around my clit with her fingers.

"Fair is you letting us cum sometime today," Alex squeezed my ass and rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy.

"I arranged for both of you to get gangbanged last night." My protests were not met with any sympathy.

"And now we're going to gangbang you," Stacey whispered in my ear.

I don't know if two people constitutes a "gangbang", but I wasn't about to argue a technicality.

"Hold her down," Stacey said to Alex as she flipped me over on my back. In the dim light coming through under the crack of the door and peeking through the curtains, I saw Stacey get up on her knees.

We were all sleeping naked. Her heavy breasts hung down off her chest. Throwing one leg over my shoulders, she grabbed the headboard and settled her pussy down on my face.

Alex forced my legs apart. Well, not so much "forced" as he smacked the insides of my thighs and I spread them eagerly for him.

Without either pretense or foreplay, both of them went to town on me.

I lapped at Stacey's pussy with my tongue, making love to her labia and clit with my tongue. She sighed contentedly, only to let out a rapturous moan when I reached up and pinched her nipples.

"Harder," she gasped. "Eat that pussy, Mal! Suck on my clitty... Don't stop!"

Oh, the things I do for my girlfriend!

My mouth fell open and I screamed into Stacey's pussy when Alex thrust into me. He filled me up with one stroke.

"Fuck her!" Stacey shouted, pressing her pussy down on my face. "Fuck the shit out of her!"

Although I was unable to see him (I was being smothered by my other lover), I felt Alex lean forward. He sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, withdrew after a second and stuck his face into Stacey's wide ass, then he was on to my other nipple.

All the while, he built up a steady pace.

"Keep eating, Mal! Don't stop until you make me cum!" my girlfriend implored, her voice strained.

Between the two of them, I had a hard time concentrating, but that was probably the point. Alex brought my legs up and set them on his shoulders while he pounded me. I thought for a second he was going to pull out and start going at my ass, but he seemed content to rail my pussy.

He wasn't going to last long. Neither was Stacey. And neither was I, for that matter.

Since the year before, the three of us have had a lot of sex. In duos and as a trio, we have gotten to know each other really well.

We instinctively knew when the others were going to orgasm, and it took very little effort for the three of us to cum together.

Stacey shuddered as she started to squirt. My face was covered in her excretions, just as my orgasm overtook me. With my pussy spasming around his cock, Alex thrust into me and let out a feral moan.

I felt my pussy fill with warmth, both his and mine.

Panting, Stacey started to lean to one side, but I pushed her back into Alex's waiting arms.

The pleasure subsided, replaced with the contentment of making love with the people who are most important in our lives as we strained to catch our breaths.

Stacey dismounted my face and lay down next to me. Alex collapsed into my arms.

He kissed my face. I ran my hands up and down his back, his weight pressing down on me. His cock was still semi-hard, and if I wanted, I probably could have gotten him to go again.

But in that moment, I wanted nothing more than to lay there, bathing in that post-coital glow with Alex inside me and Stacey snuggled up next to us, her body pressed against ours.

Our breathing was shallow but content. Alex's body jerked a couple of times and he was gone and drooling on the pillow.

I held my lovers like that for a long time. Finally, Alex came to, and I pushed him off me so I could roll over on my side. He spooned up behind me, his cock back inside my soaking pussy.

Stacey turned over as well and pressed back against me. I reached around and cupped her breasts. Her hand clutched mine. Alex's breathing became slow and regular, as did Stacey's. I fell asleep, as close to my partners as I could possibly be.

If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend sleeping as the middle spoon.

****************

For Saturday at Dragon Con, we were doing a big group cosplay since we had a lot of friends in town for Inanna and Stacey's gangbang.

Alex was Superman and Stacey was Wonder Woman. I was back as Catwoman, since it was extremely comfortable (Yes, I know Catwoman was not in the Super Friends; don't @ me). Lindsey and Tien dressed up as gender-bent Batman and Robin.

Our friends Sean and Margie were Green Lantern and Rima the Jungle Girl, respectively. Rounding out our group were two friends Alex knew first mutually, but then started dating and got married: Ron and Drew, who were in their semi-regular costumes as Aquaman and The Flash.

Ron's costume was Aquaman riding a seahorse on a cloud of foam, and he had rigged up a Segway underneath a wide skirt along with a bubblemaker that left a trail in his wake as he motored on by. He also has the Jason Momoa version of Aquaman, but the construction of this one is so good and novel, that he won a regional costume contest with it.

Jenny and her wife Kelsey weren't able to come in for the party, but showed up for the weekend at Dragon Con, and they were dressed as the Wonder Twins.

We spent most of our day vamping around the Hyatt, the Marriott and the Hilton taking pictures with anyone who asked.

Our group took a break late afternoon, so Alex, Stacey and I tagged along with Tien and Lindsey to check out the Walk of Fame and stalk celebrities.

Kevin Conroy (the voice of Batman in the 90s Animated Series, and the third best Batman overall) was there, so of course we had to stand in line to get a picture with him. Lindsey got his autograph and fangirled so hard she said she'd leave Tien for him. Tien was equally ready to leave Lindsey for Kevin, so there was no harm there.

My phone buzzed.

"Ron and Drew got a reservation at Cuts Steakhouse," I announced as we walked down the line. "Do you guys want to go?"

"What time?" Alex asked.

"Seven-thirty," I had enough foresight to ask that before polling my companions. "It's kind of late, but that was the first time they could get."

"That's fine," he leaned in so only I could hear. "I think Inanna would like to go out tonight."

"That's sounds like a wonderful idea," I replied. "I think she's going to break some hearts."

Lindsey was typing away in the group chat. "We're in, too."

I looked at my watch. "We can probably go another hour if you want and then we should go change for dinner."

"I think we should go change now," Stacey looked over at Alex, who was starting to fidget.

"Go on," Tien said knowingly. "We'll see you at dinner."

The three of us headed back to the hotel (uphill then downhill).

"Jedi tonight?" I asked as Stacey and Alex went into the bathroom.

"Yes," Stacey replied as the shower started to run.

I began laying out costumes. Before she met us, Stacey was not a Star Wars fan, but we took care of that. She didn't dislike Star Wars; she had just never been exposed to the magic of the galaxy far, far away. Now, she likes The Clone Wars, Rebels and The Mandalorian, but I think she could take or leave the main saga movies. I blame her parents and question her upbringing.

The shower shut off and after a couple of minutes, Stacey and Inanna walked through the door to get ready.

The way Alex becomes Inanna fascinates me. Sometimes it happens almost instantly. But other times, she needs some time to emerge.

As she stood there naked in front of me, she's in the same body I have known as Alex for the last nine years. But she's a different person. Her posture is different. Her walk is different. Her speech and her voice change.

And all without any kind of surgical or hormonal treatments.

She tried to explain it to me before, but I don't think even she knows how it happens. She's not a multiple or fractured personality with Alex. She's just this glorious feminine aspect of my friend who has been freed to express herself.

All I know is Inanna and Alex are the most beautiful person in the world. I think of them as two sides of the same person, and I love them without reservation or expectation. Inanna has come into her own over the last nine months, and it has been a joy to watch.

Stacey and I helped Inanna put her breasts on, once again with a liberal amount of talcum powder. Then we dressed in our Jedi costumes. Inanna's and mine were the same tunics, pants, belt, boots that we usually wore, although hers filled out in the chest a little more. Stacey's was hand sewn by another member of our polycule.