Superheroines under Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming forward, they pushed a series of carts each with a large silver serving tray perched on top - about six girls to a tray. The girls fanned out, while they continued to pour in a column out of the double doors, until there were eighteen in all - six behind each cart. The Asian beauties gasped softly, their eyes blinking wide in awe, at the sight of the three Western superheroines they found waiting across from them. But, this did not break their discipline, and they said nothing.

Then, from the dark doorway, one last woman strutted forth. She was slightly older yet no less statuesque than the younger models around her. Tall and poised, she had both the face and the bearing of a professional model. She was the only one not dressed identically to the others as well - instead of a kimono she wore a fine red silk qipao, but cut extremely short so that it extended no more than a few inches down her sleek thighs. Looking over the three American champions over, she cocked her head, and smirked.

"This is Ms. Saori," Deep Dick introduced her, gesturing at the qipao-clad woman. He put a hand up beside his lips, and smirked. "She's Xiang's top girl - for the moment at least. She gives the orders. To other ladies only, mind, not to men - but that includes you now, sweet cheeks. Now, get up on the plates, ladies."

Valiant Valkyrie sniffed. "Very well," she growled, hands upon her hips. "But fair warning - if you lay one finger on me to 'help', I'm going to snap it off."

This produced a couple soft gasps from the arrayed 'geishas'. But Miss Saori in particular cocked her head, and stared - the expression on her face that of a schoolmarm observing a particularly bratty student.

"You are very assertive for a stripper!" Miss Saori declared. Laughing, she puts her hands on her hips. Then she puffed out her chest in a spot-on mockery of Valkyrie's stance, provoking a storm of giggles from the waiting kimono-clad beauties. Relaxing her stance, she shook her head. "If you are going to serve in our club," Saori said, looking her up and down and shaking her head, "you will need to learn some obedience!"

These words, especially the title of 'stripper,' seemed to hit Valkyrie square in the gut - as if finally driving home what she'd have to 'pretend' to be. She gasped in horror, a deep flush of shame spreading across her gorgeous cheeks. Her curvy body squirmed deliciously, looking for all the world like it's trying to wiggle right out of her tiny bikini.

"But even if you do need to learn respect," Miss Saori continued to comment idly, her eyes running up and down with interest over the scantily-clad bodies of the three Western girls. "You do, I must admit, have the physiques to play the part."

Around her,several of her girls, their own eyes glittering as they eyed the superheroines with curiosity and not a slight tinge of jealousy, seemed to agree.

Shaking his head, Dick walked over and then suddenly struck one of the big silver platters with his fist. It boomed like the bronze gong of a Mongol emperor, bringing the gasping heroines back to reality.

"Enough chatting with the help, sweethearts," he said. "Get those big butts over here, and let's get this show on the road! Xiang don't wait for nothing, 'specially pussy!"

The heroines gasped again at his tone... but in the end the continued giggling of the geishas broke their will to remain in place, and with soft moans they trotted bouncily and obediently forward. Hiding smug smirks behind the sleeves of their kimonos, the geishas steadied the carts for the big mighty amazons as they clambered up onto them. Reluctantly, the three superheroines slowly settled themselves down onto the delicate silver trays. Each let out a fetching little squeak as her big round scantily-clad bottom first settled against the ice-cold metal surface. Shivering, they settled back, lying down. Their eyes flicked to Dick's smirking face, and they blushed, as they went flat upon their backs before his leering eyes.

Meanwhile, the geishas twittered and fussed with them like clucking hens, smoothing their hair, fixing even slight imperfections in the position of their skimpy costumes. But as they discovered how their gentle caresses made the stalwart heroines gasp and squirm with deeply-suppressed and fervently denied urges, they reached in a last few times just to lightly tease the superheroines' shivering silky flesh just for the mischievous fun of it, smirking deviously out of their sight.

Then, just as the geishas seemed to be satisfied and the heroines started to breathe a sigh of relief the doors banged open again. Still more giggling young ladies entered, pushing a cart loaded with mountains of fresh sushi and sashimi.

"You girls must lie very still, now," Miss Saori chided the recumbent heroines as she walked along beside them, gazing down at them with a sharp and merciless eye. Her qipao was so short, the reclining heroines were each in turn found themselves in a position to practically look straight up inside it... but, eyes shifting away chastely, were very careful not to be caught checking. "Very still!" Saori specified. "Or else food will fall off your bodies! You understand?"

With soft whispers, the heroines nodded acknowledgement that they did.

"Good!" Saori said, grinning. She strutted back into the center of the room and turned to face her waiting kimono-clad charges. "Alright girls," she ordered, to her eagerly-waiting underlings. "Chopsticks ready!" she cooed. With eager smiles, two dozen girls reached up into their artfully coiled hair and withdrew the pairs of fine wood chopsticks nestled there. Their fingers clutched them with practiced expert skill. Saori nodded, pleased.

"Now," Saori said, "Ready! Set! Turn American girls into fat-breasted serving platters!"

Giggling, the geishas sprang into action. They teemed around the food cart. Each one reached in to daintily snag a chosen morsel and then rushed to the heroines and laid them down with slow, precise care. The heroines yelped and quivered as they felt one cool treat after another alight gently upon their tender silky flesh, or upon the arcing straining fabric of their skimpy little costumes.

Scarlet Sleuth gasped as the decorative ends of the same sushi roll were simultaneously placed upon the tips of her huge breasts, concealing her stiff protruding nipples like edible pasties. Valiant Valkyrie squirmed as three girls made a decorative pattern upon her flawless belly with slices of a different roll, a spiral of delicious morsels coiling out from her delicate inviting navel. Rebel Belle craned her head and gaped in silent outrage as she watched two Japanese girls packing blood-red tuna and pure-white mackerel over every little inch of her skimpy panties until her proud Confederate Flag pattern had been completely covered up by a bold Rising Sun made entirely of opaque fish. Miss Saori saw, smirked, and nodded her approval - before strutting on. The girls giggled, pleased with their handiwork. Then, moments later, they started doing the same to the enormous white cups of her bustier.

Finally the cart was emptied of food, the entire contents transferred to the delectable flesh of the buxom recumbent superheroines. But the faux-geishas weren't quite done yet. The heroines gasped again as they felt shallow porcelain dishes being pressed down into the gentle depressions between their mighty upper thighs, right above their panty-clad pussies... and then again, as the dishes were filled with soy sauce. Then the geishas pushed another trio of bowls down firmly into the jiggling crevices between the heroines' massive breasts. The deep lacquered bowls jiggled back and forth delightfully within their luscious shapely settings as they were filled with fiery wasabi, with slices of fresh ginger laid decoratively around the edges.

Saori surveyed the food-smothered superheroines in satisfaction. "Perfect!" she declared, her eyes sparkling. "Now, let's hurry girls! Get these ladies moving! The master is waiting!"

The seafood-clad superheroines blinked upward, as if wondering what they'd gotten themselves into, as the giggling kimono-clad ladies grabbed hold of their decorative little carts and started trundling them back towards the double doors that led into the dark unknown depths of the strip club. Deep Dick leaned against the doorframe and smirked down into their wide eyes as they rolled by. "This is where we say goodbye, girls," he sneered. "Have a good time. And don't do anything too naughty!" They stared up at him, blushing slightly. The doors clicked shut behind them leaving him alone in the room with Saori and six of her lesser servants.

With a smirk, the slimy little informant detached himself from the wall and strolled over to Saori. She stood in the middle of the room, waiting, her squad of girls arrayed in wedge formation behind her. They stared at him, breathless, as he came to stand before them.

"Antidote," he said, in a low growl.

Saori gave a curt, proper bow. The amusement she had shown before the American girls was gone, her lovely face was set like that of a porcelain doll's. She reached back towards a small table, and slid aside a little curtain. Behind it lay a stone goblet, within which was a frothing gray liquid that let out an effervescent mist. Tiny bits of herbs could be seen swirling within the churning surface. Clutching the goblet tight, Saori carried it forth and, bowing slightly, presented it with both hands. Taking the mug, Deep Dick gulped down the herbal concoction.

"Ahhhhh," he said, letting his head fall back and his eyes closed with pleasure. Beneath his stained white suit his shrimpy body quivered. His flesh began to swell, bulging against the arms and legs of his suit like pustules, before the eyes of the quivering, gaping girls. His face shifted, and broadened. His skin loosened, becoming more wrinkled, as if swelling up in the bath - even as the muscles underneath seemed to swell as well.

Saori kept her face taut - yet smirked slightly, at the less experienced girls' reactions. Most of them had been taken from what had once been this area's gangs, before Xiang moved in, and were not yet used to these sights. Seconds later the gaudy white suit split open, tearing at the seams, and finally disintegrated around his growing, bulging muscles. Tatters of white cloth rained down around his feet like ticker tape, as his shoes exploded around his expanding feet like seed pods bursting in the spring.

Discarding the remnants of the greasy club owner like a cicada discarding its useless old shell, a hulking figure slowly rose up taller and taller before the beautiful faces of the young ladies, until their heads were all turned up to gape at him in wonder. His underpants were the last to go, their elastic swelling and distending around their newly enormous contents like some obscene pustule before finally rupturing. An gargantuan phallus came bursting forth like an evil alien beast bursting from its cocoon. Flopping down between his legs, it swayed slowly back and forth like a pendulum... one which the eyes of the geisha, going wide, tracked back and forth helplessly.

Finally, the slimy form of Deep Dick was gone forever. In its place stood as a beast of a man, broad in every dimension. His skin was wrinkled like that of an old man, and graying - yet as he rose back up he moved with the vigor of a twenty-year-old and the muscles beneath that wrinkled skin were as broad and defined as those of a bodybuilder.

Saori bowed low, a serene smile on her face - although even she could not keep her eyes from opening up and taking a brief peek at the enormous swaying appendage that was one of several reasons the figure before her had acquired the nickname of The Elephant.

"It is good to see you back in your true form once more, Master Xiang," she said. Rising, she approached him like a reverent priestess coming to put a sacrifice before her idol, her luscious buxom hips swaying gracefully beneath the brief hem of her dress. She put a hand on his broad chest and caressed him tenderly - under the excuse she was checking the completeness of his transformation, after the herbal remedy. "I do so much prefer it," she admitted.

Big Xiang merely nodded, at her obvious regard.

"Save the ceremony," he said to his servant. They continued to converse in English, as he had never bothered to learn her language, and despite much motivating discipline to learn she was still terrible with his archaic mainland dialect. "I have a schedule to keep," he reminded her.

"Yes, master," she sighed, and turned away from him. "Girls!" she snapped, her soft adoring coo gone in an instant. "Stop lazing about! Get to work!"

Still gaping up and down his body in breathless awe, the geisha nodded slowly - and then obediently came forward in pairs and obediently did their duty. The first two carried soapy sponges which they vigorously and eagerly applied to their lord's muscular flesh. With delicate strokes, they began wiping away the dirty smell of the slimy little informant that remained after the herbal potion had been undone. They started high and worked low, and as they went down onto their knees to service his midsection the next two stepped forward impatiently. Bending low, this pair coated his new body in cologne, gasping as the heady fumes mixed with the feel of his mighty muscular flesh under their delicate hands quickly seemed to set their sleek young bodies to squirming. Finally the last pair approached, bearing an expensive Italian suit folded atop their palms. He stood still and let them dress him.

All six beauties worked quickly and efficiently, as if they were a crew of technicians arming and loading a gigantic battle robot, preparing it to march forth and conquer. Finally, all six of them ended up clustered at his feet, cooperating to gently lift and shod them in a pair of gleaming alligator shoes. When they were done they knelt in a little ring around his feet, gasping wid-eyed up at their handiwork as he towered imposing above them, like maidens worshiping at the idol of some fearsome modern god. And at last, like loading a payload into a bomber, they hoisted his massive penis up and slid it into his suit, and then reluctantly zipped it away.

Stepping back, they all bowed low. "Are you pleased with us, master?" Saori asked, softly.

"It is... acceptable," Xiang said. "Now come. It is almost time."

With that he strode away and through another door. Gasping softly, the beauties followed. Trailing in his wake they followed silently through a metal door and through several long and twisting hallways.

Xiang, and the Hung Society of which he was one of the principle enforcers, were newcomers to Beachport. And, just like roving colonizers had once made their first inroads into new well-guarded territories by seizing a convenient bit of coast and building a fortified outpost there, so upon arrival to new shores Xiang had swiftly moved to set up an unassailable stronghold. Hidden underground, in a warren of tunnels that had been used by Chinatowns' smugglers for generations, was a secret palace. Xiang had not built it; rather it had once been the stronghold of a gang whom he had wiped out, taking their girls and their fronts for himself. Maze-like tunnels connected it up to various brothels, strip-clubs and the like at the surface level - including the Golden Palace club, behind which the superheroines had met what they thought to be their informant.

The heroines themselves, whimpering upon their serving trays and their views obscured by the many tasty morsels piled atop their flesh, were at that moment being wheeled round and round a different section of the same tunnels in circuitous routes - until they had no idea where they were.

Xiang and his escort naturally took a much more direct route. Soon enough he swept out into a large underground chamber, which resembled an old throne room - which was convenient enough as during his stay in Beachport that was the role it played for him. The previous occupants hadn't been too particular about the authenticity of the decor and the interior looked like something from an old kung-fu movie. Gaudy gold dragons coiled and battled around scarlet red walls. A big gong stood in one corner, a rack of fake katanas and shuriken glued into place in the other. At the head of the room a tall golden-painted throne was set up on a stone dais, looking like something looted from the Forbidden City itself.

Within the room, in the broad area below the throne, a dozen chairs had been set out in a wide half-circle. The open end of the half-circle faced towards two huge wooden doors on the far wall. And in those chairs sat a dozen men who collectively represented the remaining gangs of Beachport's Chinatown, plus adjoining districts, that Xiang had not already wiped out. On the left sat the men of the Gao Wei Tong, and the Chuon Cong. On the right, the Jin Yu Triad, and what was left of the Yakuza. Each gang had three men present - a senior boss, plus two younger lieutenants to provide backup and muscle.

As was the way of things, these gangs had spent many years alternately allying with one another and fighting viciously against each other for control of various parts of vital underworld turf. Until, that is, Xiang and his cohort had swept in like an extinction-level event - an onslaught only temporarily halted by the cease-fire surrounding this conference.

But despite the fact Xiang entered alone, with only his demure attendants as escorts, none of the other mobsters made any move to rise or turn against him. They watched him - pretending to be cool and at ease, but obviously wary. A couple of the younger ones looked his strange visage up and down, and shook their heads.

"Just a fucking skin condition," one tattooed Yakuza thug muttered.

Despite the fact they came from rival gangs, the Tong man seated next to him nodded.

"That mystical shit is just fairy tales to keep young thugs in line," he said.

Their respective bosses promptly turned and gave their lieutenants a sharp look, silently commanding them back to silence - as Xiang reached his seat, in the center of their semi-circular row.

"So, Boss Xiang," the head boss of the Gao Wei Tong said. "Now that you've kept us waiting, are you ready to make your proposal?"

But Xiang shook his head, as he sank into his seat.

"No, no business," he said. "Not yet. It is not civilized. Never conduct business until after the entertainment is done."

Despite the tension, a wave of eager chuckles swept around the room, and grins appeared upon most of the mobsters' lips.

"You mean..." one Jin Yu thug asked.

"They're really here," a Gao Wei mobster said.

There had already been some deliberate rumors released, from Xiang's own men, to help prime the pump - as it were. Indeed, some of the men were only here to see if the crime lord could actually pull it off.

Xiang nodded. "They are getting prepared to enter as we speak," he said. He nodded down towards his own soldiers. "Did my servants explain the rules to you?"

"Yeah, yeah," a Jin Yu Triad boss said, impatiently. "We won't give away anything. After all, it would spoil the show."

"Then let us not waste time," Xiang said, and made a hand signal. Saori, waiting demurely by his side, lifted a small microphone discretely to her lips and gave a curt, whispered command.

The doors at the far end of the room immediately thudded open. The criminals sat up in their seats, lapping their chops hungrily, as the most mouth-watering meal they'd ever seen was wheeled out in front of them. The ravishing Valiant Valkyrie, the busty Rebel Belle and the supple Scarlet Sleuth, gliding towards them on fine silver platters... lying helplessly under mountains of precisely-placed sushi. The giggling geishas eagerly wheeled them into the center of the room. Then, in an artfully precise display of their own agile skills, they suddenly shunted the whimpering heroines into a ring and rolled them round and round in a continuous gliding circle. Like a huge-breasted carousel, each nervous sushi-bedecked superheroine swooped again and again past the lapping chops of each and every one of the drooling criminals, letting the leering men get a good long look at the entire delicious menu.