Superheroines under Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... oh my..." Scarlet Sleuth said. And despite her own arguments for exactly this course, her eyes widened, and she licked her lips - as a sudden look of dismayed doubt crossed her masked features.

But it was too late for either lady to back out now. One by one, blushing and squirming, the two remaining superheroines delicately undid their tops. Scarlet Sleuth opened up and peeled out of her enormous crimson bra, all without removing her trademark jacket - but the tremendous jugs she revealed underneath were more than large enough to keep it pinned as wide open as possible, leaving them exposed in all their glory. Meanwhile, Rebel Belle's hand caressed nervously round and round her sacred jewel, which for mystic reasons lay nestled at the very center of her straining white bustier. Then, she took a deep breath - making her vastly overloaded cups let out one last straining creak - before she plucked the jewel away... and her wonders as well came spilling out to wobble about on display.

The mobsters cackled and wagged their tongues at her. Rebel Belle blushed - even as she continued to delicately unlace her bustier. Finally, it too came off, and dangled freely in her hand - which also still had her glowing jewel clutched tight in its shivering palm.

"That's a very good start, girls," Xiang said. "Now, bring those lovely tops over and hand them over."

The heroines moaned at this... but having already been called out for their delay, did not want to risk any more uncharacteristic displays of defiance, lest they blow their precious cover. They shivered, and exchanged one last glance with one another, and then nodded.

"Y-yes, masters," Valkyrie said, as meekly as she could manage.

Then, their bodies swaying gracefully yet timidly, each danced her way back to the very same smirking, leering group of mobsters who had enjoyed eating off her body upon their silver platter. The servant girls had removed the carts in the meantime, to a far wall of the room, so that the spaces were open. Approaching the groups of criminals, the heroines gasped... and then timidly thrust forth their bras. They gasped as the criminals promptly seized hold of the huge-cupped garments, and snatched them out of their hands - rendering them permanently topless. They moaned and, unable to face the sight of the gangsters leering over their latest trophy, turned around.

But, they were hardly going to be allowed to stop there.

"C'mon girl," Xiang growled. "You know what comes next!"

Reaching out, he seized the back of Valiant Valkyrie's noble blue-and-gold thong. The gorgeous Nordic goddess screeched, as her proud panty was suddenly hoisted away from her rounded wiggling butt - and all the mobsters to either side of her bellowed with laughter. Then, her voice rose into a shriek, as Xiang let go, and the panties snapped back into place upon her ass with a loud, punishing 'THWACK!'

"That's right," one of the Triad men gloated, admiring the luscious redheaded form wiggling in front of him. "What kind of strippers stop halfway?"

The mighty heroines hissed, and moaned. But then, once more, they reluctantly nodded. The criminals cackled, as the proud superheroines' hands went to the hips of their little panties. The heroines moaned, as they slipped their thumbs through the tiny straps. Then, one by one, they bent over. They groaned, blushes deepening, as their scantily-clad asses lifting up to present themselves before the leering gangsters only made them hoot and chortle even louder. Bathed in their enemies' laughter, their voluptuous bottoms wiggled helplessly back and forth - as, despite everything, their trembling hands pulled their tiny panties slowly up and over the generous swell of their derrieres and down onto their thighs. The Asian criminals let out a special symphony of delight as each heroine's delicate white pussy came out onto view, glinting at them from between her sleek legs - but still they kept stripping.

At last, the heroines' panties had all settled down into little delicate rings, around their booted ankles. Still enduring the criminals' eager chortlings, they daintily stepped out of them.

"C'mon, sluts," one Tong man said. He appeared jealous of his partner next to him, who was still admiring the enormous crimson bra he had been handed. "Hand those over too!"

Newly naked, standing over their own panties, the super-strippers gasped at this in horror. And yet, with the precedent already established by handing over their bras, they could not resist. Bending down, they picked up their own bottoms and handed them over.

"Here," Rebel Belle said, as she offered up her own proud Confederate-flag bikini bottom.

"T-take them!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed - covering her naked breasts, inadequately, with one arm, while her trademark blue-and-gold thong dangled daintily from a single outstretched finger.

The criminals did, gladly - smirking as they relieved their glorious foes of yet another piece of their proud regalia. Then, the heroines moaned. But, with the thumping music still playing, they knew what they had to do. Lifting up their arms, they once more shook and swayed their bodies. Almost entirely naked, right in front of their enemies, they continued to dance - to grind and writhe their curvy flesh for their leering enemies' pleasure.

But if the heroines thought merely stripping and dancing was going to satisfy their insatiable foes, they were sorely mistaken. One by one, stunned squawks burst from their lips, as in mid-dance criminal hands appeared upon their naked bodies - and began to openly grope and caress them.

"What... what do you think you're doing?!" Scarlet Sleuth suddenly squealed - as a grubby Asian hand appeared upon her gloriously rounded ass, and gave it a deep squeeze. Her mighty arms, possibly out of shock, remained briefly crossed behind her head - letting her enormous naked breasts slosh before the offending mobster's face. "Y-you can't touch me!" she gasped.

But the mobster was unfazed by this assertion.

"You waived that rule way back when you let us eat off this hot body, sweet-cheeks," he said. As if to drive in his point he gave her ass another squeeze, his fingers driving deep into her gloriously rounded cheek. "We ain't about to reinstate it, now that you're offering the bodies themselves," he pointed out.

Scarlet Sleuth gasped in shock at this - but she did not seem to be able to immediately overcome his logic. However, this was perhaps not because of the qualities of his argument, so much as that a far more threatening attack appeared upon her flesh a moment later.

"Oh!" the mighty Latina gasped as, suddenly, she felt a criminal's finger appear upon the outer lips of her pussy and stroke along them. But, before she could do a thing about it, it had shoved its way up inside. "Oooh! Mi diosa!" she squealed, as his rough criminal finger penetrated deep up inside her tender, gooey slit.

But the Sleuth was not the only one being so molested in mid-dance.

"Oh... my Goddess!" Rebel Belle yelped, as she felt a leering Triad thug's finger suddenly begin to stroke along her own slit. She thrashed her head back and forth, her hands forming into fists - but her cover story prevented her, for just a second, from just winding up and decking him.

"You c-can't touch me there!" she gasped, in outrage.

But, his finger swirling against the Southern heroine's clitoris, her Asian tormentor merely leered back up at her.

"What kind of stripper can't handle dancing while she gets fingered?" he asked.

The comment caught Rebel Belle's breath to catch in her throat - along, of course, with the effects his stroking insolent fingertip was already having on her heartbeat. Given her aristocratic upbringing she had no clue what a stripper might be expected to endure, in a seedy illegal backroom such as this. But the thought of exposing herself, after having already sacrificed so much of her dignity to get this far, immediately terrified her into submission. And this, she told herself deep within her pretty head, was absolutely the only reason she chose to back down - as each stroke of the Asian thug's finger caused yet more oozing moisture to flood into her delicate white pussy.

"I'm sorry," she said. She licked her lips, and moaned, while down between her athletic thighs her lower lips spread out around his probing digit. "I... I'll be good!" she promised.

"See that you do," her tormentor directed her. "Now, shake those money makers, baby!" And on saying this, he shoved his finger deep up inside her, until it was being squeezed on all sides by tight wet superheroine cunt.

Rebel Belle let out a stunned moan. Yet, even as his finger slid deep, she obeyed. Lifting her arms up she swung her shoulders, letting her huge heavy jugs slosh dramatically back and forth before a sea of her cackling foes. And, with a finger already pounding up mercilessly into her quivering slit, the proud Southern beauty said nothing as a succession of greedy hands began to paw and prod at those huge wobbling jugs, in addition to the ones already sampling her enormous sculpted ass.

Meanwhile, in the center, Valiant Valkyrie found herself no less besieged. Only her golden-crowned pussy was stroked and then slid deep up inside by none other than the thick wrinkly finger of the mastermind himself. Her jaw dropped and she let out a stunned moan, as a far thicker finger than she had expected parted her tender nether gates.

"Oh... oh s-suffering SIF!" Valkyrie squealed, as he drove deep up inside her.

"Something on your mind - my servant?" Xiang asked her - pointedly reminding her who she 'was', as the thick wrinkles that coated every inch of his body ran as a series of ridges up and down against her sacred clit.

"Oooh!" Valkyrie gasped. She shook her glorious head back and forth - as those same ridges, running back out the other way, suddenly made it difficult for her to think. Her sleek mighty thighs shivered, to either side of his impertinent invasion. But at last, licking her lips, the stunned demigoddess managed to come up with something, within her pretty swirling head, that would express her objections - and, she hoped, fail to blow her cover.

"It... it's just that... we do not want to distract you too much, with our bodies... from your business.. S-sire!" she whimpered - each handful of words tumbling out in a gasp, from her trembling lips, in between particularly forceful thrusts of his finger up into her oozing slit.

Xiang chuckled.

"Leave those decisions to men, slut," he remarked, stroking his finger through her pussy. "Thinking is not what your pretty head is for."

Valkyrie whimpered in response - though only partly because of his comment, or the word that he had chosen for her. Xiang knew five ways to use the touch of the same finger he had inside her to stop a man's heart. He was currently using every bit of that same finesse to deliver a series of moves just as devastating, in a sexual sense, to the interior of his sworn enemy's tender and defenseless vagina. Eyes rolling in her pretty head, Valkyrie had no idea what was happening to her - save that she had to fight against an ever increasing urge to do anything and everything Xiang asked her to, with each stroke of deep submissive pleasure she experienced upon his probing finger.

"But... it is true we have much business to get to," Xiang admitted. Hooking his finger around inside her, he effortlessly located her G-spot, and rubbed it mercilessly. Biting her lips together, Valkyrie shivered and moaned - her brains looking about ready to melt out of her ears. Xiang's smirk broadened. "However," he added, "there is a tradition that every stripper who serves in this club must kiss every mobster she danced for, before her performance may be considered complete."

Valkyrie was already so far gone, she was only able to emit a tiny moan from her quivering upper lips - while a sudden blush spread across her noble cheeks, at the very idea. But, turning her gorgeous red head around, shivering under the less skilled but still quite invasive caresses her own mobster was delivering along the front wall of her cunt, Rebel Belle's jaw dropped in shock. "There... there is?" she moaned, credulously.

Xiang nodded, and grinned - as a wave of eager chuckles ran around the room.

"It is," he affirmed. "Now, ladies..." he said. He swept his arm out - and, before the distracted superheroines could put too much of their degraded thoughts into objecting any further, at his signal, several mobsters rose up and, with grins on their lips, reached forward to claim their rightful 'gifts'.

The heroines gasped... but before they knew what was happening, it was too late. They moaned, as another pair of hands above the many already fondling or fingering them grabbed hold of them, and pulled them closer. Within seconds, their eyes blinked wide as one Asian mobster after another pulled their beautiful heads to his. A huge smirk on their lips, one by one each foul criminal located his stalwart target's luscious red mouth and, slipping his tongue into her, kissed her.

What happened over the next few minutes none of the three white superheroines would ever remember as anything but a disorienting storm of hands, and fingers, and tongues. They bleated in shock but, desperate not to reveal themselves, made no move to resist as they were claimed by one mobster, after another, after another. Their gorgeous eyes blinked up in shock into one leering Asian face, after another, after another - each accompanied by his insolent tongue, caressing and stroking dominatingly against her own. No matter who was kissing her, throughout the experience, her sacred and voluptuous body was besieged by a never-ending series of hands groping her to their hearts' content. Their giant sculpted asses were fondled and squeezed, at the same time their immense breasts were hefted and stroked, and their sleek supple thighs caressed and pinched. And through it all one vile criminal finger after another after another slid up, unasked and uninvited, to tease and trace and finally to pump into their defenseless pussies.

Through this storm of sensation and exploitation that made their heads reel and their sculpted bellies churn, there was only one constant. As she was kissed, and fondled, and exploited, each focused what very little brain-power her pretty criminal-penetrated head still had left on keeping track of the all-important source of her powers. Rebel Belle kept her shining jewel clutched tight in her palm, squeezed so hard it shivered every time a new tongue slid in to caress across her own. Scarlet Sleuth, though she had divested herself of her bikini, still wore the jacket in which her tiny high-tech hold-out pistol was concealed. Every time a criminal grabbed her gigantic breasts she shivered and looked down... and then relaxed slightly, into her latest kiss, as she felt her jacket still in place, even as gloating hands slid deep up inside it to cup and fondle her enormous natural jugs. And Valiant Valkyrie tensed up, ready to explode into action, every time a hand crept up the small of her back... only to sigh and sink back into her evil paramours' arms each time it went down to grope and squeeze her jutting ass, rather than making for the clasp of her magic belt.

Whatever their word, whatever the stakes, allowing those precious power sources to be endangered was the one line none of the undercover beauties were willing to cross. Had the criminals gone for them, attempted to seize and relieve them of them as they had done their bras and panties, a vicious and, likely, completely one-sided battle would have instantly ensued. But, sensing the disguised champions' intense focus on their secret treasures, the criminals never made any attempt to do so - preferring to go for the much more tempting and available targets that were their enormous breasts, and exposed round buttocks, and all the other delightfully vulnerable points upon their sacred and invincible bodies.

At last, Xiang seemed to decide he had had his fill - and, looking around, appeared to observe that the others had as well. The other men, that is - the ladies' opinions on the matter were, as always, beneath him. He sat back, and gave a signal.

"That's enough," he said.

The mobsters got in one last grope, or stroke, or kiss - and then released their lovely 'strippers' and sat back as well. The heroines, still trembling in shock, retreated rapidly and instinctively back into the center of the room. There they squirmed, gaping back at the leering foes as if they still could not quite believe what they had just done to them. Their sleek thighs wobbled back and forth - each with extra streamers of moisture now flowing down between them. At the sight of those rivers, the mobsters who had caused them chortled - and took fresh sips of their drinks.

But though they huddled naked, the superheroines could take comfort in one thing. Each of them still had her power source. Which meant that, if it came to it, they could still wipe the floor effortlessly with the lowly criminals before them. Rebuilding their briefly tarnished pride around that thought, each slowly drew herself back up to her full height. Telling themselves that they were but 'pretending', they even allowed their thighs to spread back out into their customary power stances, and tiny smirks to spread back across their lips.

"Alright, girls," Xiang said, addressing the entertainment at last. "That was a very good performance. Now, only one thing remains..."

Despite her restored stance, Scarlet Sleuth lifted a hand to her lips at this. "What... what more could there be?" she asked.

Xiang raised his eyebrows at her impertinence to speak to him so. But, apparently in a magnanimous mood, he shrugged.

"We have had dinner, and a show, ladies," he pointed out. "Both provided thanks to your lovely flesh."

The naked champions gasped softly, shivering, at this.

"What do you think comes next?" he asked, gesturing broadly. "Dessert, of course!"

"D-dessert?" Valkyrie gasped, her eyes blinking wide.

"Yes," he said. "Sweets and other delicacies, served just like dinner itself - from off your naked bodies. The last bit of celebration before you will have the honor of serving us coffee, while we turn to the business of men." He directed their attention to the other side of the room.

The three heroines turned around to follow his gaze. They gasped to see the three carts had returned, each now holding an oversized porcelain dish that waited to receive hot round superheroine ass. Behind the carts the pretty serving-women waited, demurely, in their kimonos.

Valkyrie took a deep breath, and then licked her lips. While the prospect of once more being dined off of was not pleasing, the fact that beyond that they would be able to 'serve them coffee' - and thus listen in deviously on every errant word - caused a slightly giddy, eager smile to spread across her lips.

"As... as you wish, master," Valkyrie finally responded - squirming.

Xiang nodded. "Well then," he said, "Get moving, sluts."

So much had their standards changed, the curvy champions barely seemed to notice what he had just called them. Moving quite eagerly, the three stripped, buxom superheroines stood up and approached the carts. The Asian beauties steadied the carts for them, as the heroines climbed up and reluctantly laid themselves down, letting out little gasps and squirms as their hot silky curves pressed down against cold smooth porcelain. The platters were smaller than the full-body silver trays from before, and the heroines murmured in dismay to find their arms, calves and heads hanging off the edges. Then they were distracted from all such concerns, as each looked up to find a sextet of shapely, smirking geishas slinking up to surround her. Each, for reasons they did not yet understand, bore a moist silken cloth.