Superheroines under Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentleman," Xiang said, walking forward to stand above the spinning trays, gesturing a hand out over them like a master of ceremonies introducing his circus. "It is my pleasure as your host to present to you some of the most beautiful little morsels you will ever enjoy in your entire lives. Oh, and three big-breasted bimbos as well."

Raucous laughter filled the room, mixing with tiny gasps of startled outrage from the dizzily spinning super-beauties.

Reaching out with his hand to stroke a little lightly caress across each exposed, curvy flank as it slid past, drawing forth yet more gasps and trembles. He smiled, and continued to address the criminals.

"I know that some of you have probably never eaten a meal without chopsticks in your life," he said, "and that some of you are so disconnected from your heritage you probably don't even remember which end goes where. I will admit - I do not judge either way. While some of my comrades are more formal, I got my start as a bandit in the hills above Yangcheng, and we did not care in the slightest about such things."

This got an eye roll from some of the younger gangsters, who still did not believe his supposed backstory. But, grinning, looking down upon the laid-out superheroines, Xiang did not seem to notice.

"But it does not matter," Big Xiang continued. "For today? Today we use fingers only, one and all." So saying, he slid his fingers suddenly up along the sweetly swollen side of Rebel Belle's mammoth passing breast, plucking a single treat from its surface in the process, and stuffed it down his throat. The act drew a shocked gasp from the busty heroine, whose treat-laden body continued to spin on helplessly around the ring.

The criminals snickered and leered. Soon each held his hand up in anticipation. Beneath them the heroines blinked in horror, tiny irresistible quivers running down their voluptuous bodies as they realized what they were about to endure... But it was too late.

"So, with that out of the way... ganbei!" Xiang cried.

With a flourish he stepped back to his seat.

With fluid grace the geishas broke the little display circle and in seconds had gently slid each heroine up to lie defenseless across the laps of four or five of Beachport's most filthy criminals . Rebel Belle gasped as she found herself laid out before a mixture of the Gao Wei Tong and Chuon Cong on the left side, and Scarlet Sleuth breathed deep as she found herself laid out before the tender mercies of Jin Yu Triad and the leering Yakuza on the right. Valiant Valkyrie blinked and quivered slightly in trepidation, as she found herself sliding to a graceful halt with her wide buxom hips right in front of Xiang himself, with a few Tong and Triad soldiers sneering hungrily down over her breasts and thighs respectively. The serving women promptly dispersed through the room to tend to the guests' drinks, as the slavering criminals eagerly dove into the busty superheroines like starving men onto their first meal in months.

"Oh!" Valkyrie gasped, unable to keep herself from blinking in rage, as a Tong soldier's eager hand slid up the side of her enormous breast, squeezing it slightly before folding around a little morsel and plucking it up off her mammoth cleavage. "How... how dare you?" she breathed. She blinked down in shock as a Triad gangster's hand idly caressed her jiggling tit-flesh, tracing back and forth several times between different treats before finally selecting one and lifting it from her.

"How dare I what?" the first criminal said, smirking down at her as he disgustingly slurped the chunk of blood-red tuna down into his gullet.

"How... how dare you touch me?!" she breathed, her body squirming slightly, helplessly as she was fondled from stem to stern.

"You are here to be touched," Xiang chastised Valkyrie sharply. "Or have you forgotten?"

The blonde drew in a sharp breath - her gorgeous face blinking up at him, as if she had forgotten. Then, a blush on her cheeks, she turned her head away, her lips closing into a pout - and silently took it, as more and more hands descended upon her silky squirming flesh.

But pretend as she might to endure it, she could not help turning her eyes down and stare in horror, though, as another smirking mobster lifted up and then swooped down for another bite... hands behind his back. "Oh!" Valkyrie moaned, as she felt his piggy lips kissing the silky soft flesh of her belly, as he enclosed his morsel. She watched in revulsion as he lifted back up from her. A little tendril of his criminal drool dripped back down onto her flawless skin, and she moaned in horror and turned her head away, shuddering.

But Valkyrie was not the only one having difficulty controlling herself as evil, mocking hands fondled their way across her body. To Xiang's right Scarlet Sleuth gasped and squirmed as well, violently enough that a few juicy tidbits slid off her flawless tanned flesh and smooshed onto the silver tray below.

"Be... be gentle with me..." she half cooed, half commanded, blinking up at the smirking eagerly-reaching criminals in shock "I... I am not used to being handled so... so rudely!"

"You'll get treated however we like, Scarlet Slut or whatever your name is," a fat Triad mobster snapped right back at her. And by way of demonstration, his sweaty hand palmed her enormous shapely breast and gave it an insolent, mocking squeeze.

"Oh!" Scarlet Sleuth gasped, shocked. "Stop! Stop that!"

"Listen, bitch," the tattooed Yakuza boss oozed threateningly down at her, "You'd better shut the fuck up and be a good little titty-table for us... or we're going to pluck more than just food off your body..." And by way of warning he pulled up the hip of her skimpy crimson panties, twisting the little strap around his finger. "By rights, you shouldn't even have these," he growled - and gave the little scarlet thong another threatening tug.

Lying upon the silver tray, Scarlet Sleuth gasped in horror to feel his finger tugging heart-thumpingly at her precious little panties.

"Oh... o-okay!" she quickly gasped, blinking upwards. "I understand..."

The Yakuza thug smirked - and used his tattooed finger to give her panties one last little tug. "That's a good girl," he advised her, and then let them snap up against her flesh - his hand stroking right back up along them to snatch a slice of fine tuna off her silky flesh, instead. A chorus of amused, gloating criminal chuckles washed down over her shapely body, accompanied by more hands doing the same - and Scarlet Sleuth could but squirm slightly and whimper softly, as their rubbing and fondling hands drew bite after delectable bite off her pleasing flesh.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the room, Rebel Belle was scarcely faring better.

One muscular and swarthy Chuon Cong gangster teasingly traced a finger around Rebel Belle's huge shining red jewel. "Don't!" she started to hiss, harshly, then gasped and hastily softened to a lilting stripper coo. "Don't touch that, please," she sighed, up at him. "It comes loose far too easily..."

"This is a first," the swarthy thug smirked back, continuing to trace his finger around and around the mighty jewel, nestled sweetly between her giant breasts. "A stripper who gets angry at being stripped?"

Rebel Belle gasped up at him, squirming ever so slightly on her platter. "It's just," she finally whispered, blinking earnestly, "My bustier will loosen, and the food will fall off..."

He grinned. "That's a good enough excuse, I guess," he said. "For now..." And as the mighty heroine breathed in in fear at those last two words, he slowly slid his insolent hand off her precious jewel. His fingers caressed across the quivering surface of her enormous shapely white breast, making sure to idly flick across her big tender stiffening nipple, until he finally plucked a tasty morsel from the sheer satiny surface of her breast and brought it up to his mouth with a smirk.

And so it continued. All three heroines lay there and obediently allowed the villains to have their way with their helpless, voluptuous flesh. They yipped and moaned at hands tracing along proud and tiny costumes, and lips kissed at silky warm skin. But ultimately they kept their mighty hands resting uselessly by their sides and their big scantily-clad bottoms squirming ever so slightly against their polished silver plates. The gangsters grinned, and enjoyed the finest meal they had ever eaten, taken from the very flesh of their mortal enemies.

"Oh... oh my Goddess..." Valkyrie whimpered, as one grinning mobster ran his tongue repeatedly back and forth over her sleek broad belly - before finally managing to nudge the piece of sashimi he had supposedly been after up out of her belly button, and into his mouth.

"Y-you fiends!" Rebel Belle whimpered as two gangsters - a Tong and Cong man respectively, in a groundbreaking act of cross-gang cooperation - each thoroughly squeezed and molested one of her enormous breasts, as if trying to get milk out of them - in the process of dislodging a few choice morsels that had slid deep down into her cleavage.

Lifting back, the Tong gangster slurped his bit down into his mouth, chewed a couple times, then grinned.

"You sluts should just be grateful Xiang didn't go with hot pot," he advised her, through a mouthful of food. Then he slurped it down and dove back in for another bite.

"Oh... g-goddess.." Rebel Belle moaned - and turned her head away in revulsion, as another set of piggy lips descended once more upon her immaculate flesh.

"Agh!" Scarlet Sleuth yelped in shock as one naughty Yakuza finger slipped up under the bowl placed at the apex of her thighs and, supposedly questing for a missing treat, managed to repeatedly caress across her panty-clad pussy. The Sleuth's crimson hands shivered - but managed, just barely, to remain clenched tight to her porcelain bed, refusing to intervene. "Oh... m-Madonna preserve me!" she gasped - as, still feeling the insolent finger caressing her lower lips through her panties, other hands and mouths continued to swarm over her body as if seeking to devour her along with the many treats for which she was the living serving platter.

Gradually - far too slow for the superheroines' liking - the number of morsels resting atop their sleek and scantily-clad flesh began to diminish. One insolent finger-pluck, or disgusting lip or tongue-stroke at a time, their bodies were liberated of one tasty mouthful after another after another. The dense coverings gave way... which had the side benefit, for the leering and increasingly engorged mobsters, of revealing more and more of the succulent skin that had lain underneath. The bowls that rested between their upper thighs and their tits gradually were drained of their contents - 'forcing' the hungry criminals to rub their bits harder and harder into those jiggling crevices, as they sought the savory fluids that lay within.

Finally, at very long last, the entire repast was consumed. The contented and full mobsters slouched around, chuckling, their hands still idly tracing across the squirming, gloriously curved tables.

Valkyrie herself gaped down in horror, her body moving helplessly under the touch of Xiang himself, as he idly fondled the front surface of her tiny silken panties. She visibly struggled against the urge to spit a furious, shouted command for him to stop, choking it back with only the greatest effort.

"Master..." she finally sighed up at him, in a plaintive tone that she very obviously had to spend every ounce of her willpower to maintain, "if you... you are finished with us... should you not return to your business?"

Looking down at the gorgeous blonde laid out before him, Xiang frowned. "You are quite a bold little beauty, to dare tell me my affairs," he growled.

Valkyrie gasped as she realized she had almost given herself away. Then she gasped again louder, her blue eyes spreading wide - as his insolent finger sunk down between her thighs. But then, Xiang let out a bark of laughter.

"You're good!" he said. "I might almost believe you really were that haughty cunt, whose costume you wear!"

At the word 'cunt' Valkyrie's mighty arms spasmed with sudden fury - but she once more bit down on her full lip and twisted her beautiful head upon the platter, retorting with nothing but a tiny humiliated moan.

"Such enthusiasm," Big Xiang said, openly enjoying her movements, "should be rewarded..." And so saying he thrust his fingers suddenly down between her thighs and brutally fondled her tender twat through her little silk panties.

"AGH!" Valkyrie gasped. Her body leaped suddenly, squirming deliciously and helplessly under his attack. Her eyes flashed open in shock. Her mighty gloved hands formed into fists, quivered - and then relaxed and, spreading out, lay flat and trembling upon the tray, even as his finger stroked back up her tender slit through her thin silk panty.

"Th- thank you, Master!" she moaned, blushing in deep humiliation, even her lovely haunches shifted and lifted helplessly under his invasive touch. "Th-thank you!"

A roll of laughter filled the room, delighted with her performance.

Smirking, Xiang withdrew his hand and let her sink slowly back to the silver tray, her body still quivering. "But you are wrong, in any case, my little fake Valkyrie," he told her, his fingers idly tracing up along the skimpy hip of her little panties. "We are much too full to work, just yet. We must have a show first! Isn't that right, boys?"

A low chuckle of agreement ran around the room.

Valkyrie gasped up at him, her body still squirming under his touch, and quivering with the aftereffects of his uninvited and as yet unavenged attack upon the delicate space between her thighs. "What... what do you mean?" she whispered.

"Well," he said. Slipping his finger through the hip of her panty, he yanked it suddenly away and then let it snap back against her silky flesh - hard enough to make her cry out and jerk as if spanked. "You are strippers, aren't you?"

The wide eyes and gasping expressions that appeared upon Valkyrie and her sisters' faces, immediately sent another round of dark, eager chuckling echoing through the room.

"C'mon," he said, chidingly. Spreading out his hand he gave her a swat on the entirety of her curvy exposed flank "Get moving, cow! Get out there and give us a show!"

Her eyes still goggling in horror, Valkyrie obediently lifted her body up off the silver tray and turned to sit, facing the interior of the room. Her two comrades did likewise, under their own rain of prods and chuckling encouragements. Seated upon the trays, they stared at each other for a few seconds, in horror.

This was not the smartest move. Their big, round, scantily-clad asses had up to this point been the only part of their voluptuous bodies that had been safely pressed against the silver trays, out of reach of naughty criminal fingers. Now they had unwittingly presented them, a wonderland of enormous yet tautly rounded ass spreading itself invitingly towards Xiang's smirking guests, their skimpy panties stretching out tight across curvy silky-smooth buttocks. Not even a saint could have resisted such tempting targets, and Xiang's guests were anything but saints. Moments later the gasping pensive heroines jerked and squawked as they each got spanked and goosed by four pairs of rough criminal hands simultaneously. Shrieking, the voluptuous beauties jerked and tumbled forward off the trays, and stumbled helplessly into each other in the center of the room, amidst a storm of cruel, riotous laughter.

Gasping the beauties turned and stood quivering, back to back against each other, staring out at the smirking criminals that surrounded them. Their luscious curves squirmed deliciously against one another. Her body quivering in humiliation under the eager gaze of the watching criminals, Rebel Belle turned her beautiful head and whispered softly over her gorgeous shoulder.

"What... what are we going to do?" she breathed.

"Surely the time has come to attack..." Valiant Valkyrie whispered softly back, even as her fingers caress nervously across the front of her tiny crimson panties. "We... we cannot endure these indignities any longer!"

But the Scarlet Sleuth's jaw dropped at the very idea.

"No!" she gasped, staring in shock back over her shoulder. "If we do that, we will have let them play with our bodies - for nothing!" Her own buxom curves wiggled, as if indignant memory of the innumerable gropes and tongue-slurps said sacred flesh had already endured.

Valkyrie's lip quivered, her own blue eyes going wide in response. Her lips dropped open, as if preparing to speak - but before she could say a word, Scarlet Sleuth shook her head back and forth, emphatically.

"We as yet have nothing on these men," the Crimson Shadow pointed out, in a soft hiss. "Save that they have engaged us to strip for their pleasure... an act which, shameful though it may be, is not yet illegal."

"But..." Rebel Belle whispered, tremulously.

"No buts!" the Sleuth hissed emphatically. "You heard, after we strip they will discuss their plans! Victory is too close to give in now!" She licked her lips and took in a deep breath. "To back off now," she pointed out, "is actually to let them get away with all they have done to us - unpunished!"

The other two heroines bit their lips and whimpered at this. But, bodies squirming in consternation, they clearly could see their dark-haired colleague's point.

"Take it off, sluts!" a greasy mobster from the Gao Wei Tong commanded impatiently.

"Yeah, watcha waiting for?" a Chuon Cong man called. "Get those bikinis on the floor!"

"I agree," Xiang grumbled, his voice cutting across the floor in a dark growl. "What is the hold-up, ladies?"

"Oh!" Valkyrie gasped. For a brief moment, rage contorted her face, at the mobsters' insulting comments. But she quickly got a hold of herself, and with a tiny helpless squirm of her luscious body, she forced a little girlish smile onto her proud, regal face. "Sorry, boys!" she lilted lightly, in her best 'stripper' voice. "W-we're just making sure our routines are coordinated!"

Xiang shook his head. "This isn't that kind of dance, bimbos," he told them. "The only thing you need to coordinate is getting those costumes on the floor as soon as possible." Observing them, he smirked slightly. "Perhaps you are disturbed by the lack of culturally appropriate music," he allowed. He turned to Saori, and nodded. Smiling slightly herself, the qipao-clad beauty in turn gestured to a couple of her servants, standing at attention near a distant console. A moment later, the heroines gasped - as an old fashioned, thick seventies-style porno beat began to blare down around them. The mobsters roared with laughter, as the lascivious music seemed to wrap tauntingly around the gaping, blushing superheroines' bodies.

"There," Xiang said. "Now, get those fucking costumes off - or we'll come and rip them off ourselves!"

"He-he wouldn't!" Rebel Belle gasped, squirming.

"We don't have much time," Scarlet Sleuth said.

"Oh.. we don't have a choice!" Valkyrie gasped. And, even as her face gaped in horror, her hands darted up to the V-shaped clasp at the center of her enormous yet overloaded bra. With a single deft, panicked flick of her finger, she snapped it open. Immediately, driven by the enormous pent up force of her gigantic hooters, the titanic cups burst wide apart - letting her pale silky-soft breasts to lunge out and then jiggle delicately before the very leering mobsters who had just dined off of them - who promptly hooted and wagged their tongues eagerly in response.

"C'mon, babes," Xiang purred, his deep gloating voice rolling down around them. "All of you or none of you..."

"Oh... oh Goddess..." Rebel Belle gasped, as she stared back over her shoulder at her comrade's gigantic just-revealed jugs in dismay. Despite her earlier reluctance, as she watched Valkyrie's huge tits sway naked before their filthy foes, any hope of evading the same fate vanished rapidly off her noble face.