Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 02

Story Info
Superman and rent boy have sex. Is this love?
3.4k words
4.42
1.9k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello tigers! As I said in my introduction to part 1 of this story, I seem to have a fixation on Superman's crossdressing boyfriend! I have a couple of other ongoing series featuring this sissy reporter, and will post new installments in those soon! In one of those series he is frustrated because his Big Blue Crush will not fuck him. So I decided to write a series where Superman falls in love with his best pal. It evolved into this longer love story.

Part 1 was all build up with no sex. I know, all you wankers and sissies were SO disappointed! Well in this part, our bad rent boy lures his hero to his apartment and has his way with him! Let me tell you, our redheaded hero sucks a mean dick! Well, go on! Start reading! Find out for yourself!

But sugars, after you've finished reading, please take a moment to leave me a comment and tell me how much you enjoyed the story, or even if you didn't, please leave me a note. Your comments encourage me to write so much more!

And I do want to write much more, and leave you dripping! So cum on, leave me a note!

Love from your best Mistress, Tawny Suede!

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Four - Intimacy and Embarassment

They left the club and strolled a few blocks to an all night diner, a different one than they had met in before. The diner was only half full, but each table seemed to hold a couple who were sitting very close to each other. As Clark slid into a booth, Jay slid in beside him and pressed his side firmly up against Clark's. Clark found this pleasant. As his hand rested on the table, Jay's hand clasped it. Jay's other hand rested on Clark's thigh and slowly moved up and down.

Jay leaned his head back, invitingly, and Clark could not resist the urge to kiss the redhead again. They briefly teased tongues. Jay sighed when the waitress interrupted them to take their orders for coffee and pie.

Jay lit a cigarette, causing Clark to frown. "That was nice," Jay said. "I like when you kiss me, and I know you like it too!"

"I don't... I mean... I...." started Clark. "I've never been attracted to any man before. I'm full heterosexual. But..."

"Yeah, a pretty boy can turn anyone's head!" exclaimed the redhead, exhaling smoke and smiling.

"Do you like your life? Do you like selling your body for money?" asked Clark as their order arrived. He was very aware of Jay's hand moving up and down his thigh, but did nothing to stop it. It felt nice.

"I have to earn a living somehow! I'm not built to be a car mechanic. I didn't finish high school before I ran away." Jay said before taking a large mouthful of apple pie.

"I'm good at what I do! Sucking and fucking." said Jay. Clark winced at the words. Jay looked him in the eye and kissed Clark again. Jay's hand reached a bit further and touched Clark's erection. "VERY good at what I do." Jay kissed Clark even harder and this time the kiss lasted a full minute. Jay's fingers found the tip of Clark's cock and squeezed. Flustered, Clark pulled back. But he smiled.

They lapsed into silence for a bit. When it seemed like the conversation had stalled, Jay said, "Why don't you walk me home?" Clark paid the bill and they walked out of the diner. Clark's arm was around Jay's waist and pulled the lad tight against him.

It was a short walk to a squalid apartment building. Jay took Clark by the hand and led him up three flights of urine stained stairs. They ended up in front of a door. "I share this flat with Billy and Donnie. They also work for Daryl. On the amount he lets us keep, this is all we can afford."

Jay opened the door and tried to lead Clark inside, but he resisted. "Come on, silly, I don't bite - unless you want me to!" Jay kissed Clark quickly on the lips and then pulled again. This time Clark entered the apartment.

"Donnie and Billy won't be back for a couple of hours. Daryl will beat them silly if they don't work the street until at least two!" said Jay as he grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge, which held not much else.

The sofa was uncomfortable and had big soft spots. When they both sat down, Clark found Jay leaning directly against him, so he put his arm around the redhead's shoulder. They both took a pull on their beer and then sat them on the crate that served as a coffee table.

Jay pulled down Clark's head and they kissed hungrily. Jay's hand stroked Clark's erection and he did not stop the lad. Finally, Jay reached and started to undo Clark's belt. "No," protested Clark, but it was a weak protest. He tried to push Jay's hands away a couple of times, but Jay persisted and finally got the belt undone. He tapped at Clark's waist and the Man of Steel raised his hips. Jay got on his knees and pulled Clark's pants down.

Clark's underwear showed a very large wet spot where his precum had been leaking. Jay smiled up at Clark and said, "I knew you liked me!" He reached up and started to pull Clark's underwear down. Clark said, "We can't do this. _I_ can't do this!" and they struggled briefly.

Jay scooted up on the couch and sat beside Clark. "I want you. I want to thank you for saving my ass the other night. THIS is the way that I thank people." And he kissed Clark again.

Clark's resistance was fading. He did not know why, but this pretty pretty lad turned him on. Was it so wrong for two people to enjoy themselves? As their tongues dueled, Jay reached his hand inside Clark's briefs and grasped the Rod of Steel. Clark groaned at the touch. It had been so long since anyone had touched his cock. And Jay's hand felt so good.

As they continued to kiss, Jay ran his hand up and down Clark's cock. Pre-jizz was flowing freely and he was able to lube the cock so that he was soon fisting and squeezing Superman's dick. Clark moaned in Jay's mouth, and then drew his head back to stare at the cute boy.

Jay returned to his knees and this time met no resistance as he pulled Clark's shorts down.

"I've wanted this dick since the moment I saw you!" Jay smiled up at Clark, his hand toying with Superman's glans. "This is what I have waited for! Mmmmm." he moaned as he leaned forward and engulfed Clark's dick head in his mouth.

"It is so freaking big!" he gasped as he drew his head back. Superman's cock was a nice seven inches, thick, with a very slight curve and a spongy head. The glans had an unusual ridge of bumps running around it. It must be a Superman thing, Jay thought, in delight!

"Your cock is SO beautiful! YOU are so beautiful!" Jay said and then he began bobbing his head up and down on Clark's dick.

Jay's mouth felt so wonderful on his cock, thought Clark! Back in high school, Lana had sucked his dick a few times, and over the intervening years some of his girlfriends had given him blowjobs, but none of those women had been as talented as this boy! Oh fuck, it felt so good!!

Clark's hands held Jay's head as the redhead raised and lowered his mouth on his dick. Jay kept one hand on the cock to steady it and his other hand played with Clark's balls. Jay loved the taste of the older man's cock and he eagerly slurped his tongue along its length. His enjoyment did not last long because Clark had not cum in quite awhile and the lad's sucking was so exquisite that it took only a few minutes before Clark's Buns of Steel tightened.

"I'm cumming!" he cried out and then he shot a geyser of cum into Jay's mouth. Jay swallowed the scum easily and also the five jets of jizz that followed. Jay then licked and teased the underside of Clark's cock, until Clark had to push him away. His cock was so sensitive after ejaculation.

Jay scooted up and pressed his body against Superman's as the Man of Tomorrow lay panting, trying to regain his breath. "That was so fucking fantastic!" said Jay. "I love the taste of your cum!" He kissed Superman. But while he was aiming for the mouth, Clark turned his head and the kiss landed on his cheek. I guess he's not into cum breath, thought Jay, but he did not mind.

"I... I have to go. I still have to fly a patrol of the city..." Clark got up hastily. He pulled up his shorts and pants and looked around for his jacket.

"I'll see you again, won't I?" asked the redhead.

"I don't know. I have to think about this. I... you are barely more than a boy. I can't do this. I just can't do this." And Clark ran off into the night.

Jay cleaned up and climbed into bed. He lit a cigarette and languidly smoked it as he took his cock in hand and slowly wanked himself, but just edging without planning to cum. He had to save his jizz for the punters who paid extra for him to cum. It had been incredible! He had actually sucked off Superman!

He finished the cigarette and while slowly fisting his cock with one hand, he ran the fingers of the other hand around his asshole. When he first started selling his body, he'd had a very tight ass. Now, the interior was still incredibly tight, as all of his lovers told him, but his boy hole was now loose and fleshy. He had only just turned nineteen, but it had already been stuffed with a lot of cocks. He shivered as he teased his boipussy, the tips of two fingers sliding inside. Oh that felt so fucking good!

He smiled. Superman really liked him. Maybe... maybe he might be back for more!

Chapter Five - Acceptance

Superman was again busy for the next couple of weeks. As Superman he was fighting crime in the city and as Clark Kent he was covering breaking stories and writing those up for the Daily Planet. He asked out one of the women whom he had to interview and had what should have been an enjoyable dinner conversation, but he kept thinking of Jay. When the woman not so subtly hinted that Clark should accompany her back to her hotel room, he was eager, but before they got to the door, he backed away. Somehow it almost felt like a betrayal to Jay. But why should that be?

Finally Clark could not stay away any longer and on a Wednesday evening he went to the Kennel at midnight hoping to find Jay. He looked forward to the young man's company again. Jay was not there, and might not show up at all. Clark bought a beer and sat at a table watching all of the people have a good time. About a half hour later, Jay's friends Donnie and Billy walked in. They both grabbed drinks and then ran over to sit beside Clark. Their company was nice, though they were catty to each other. They convinced Clark to get up and dance with them and it was a nice way to pass the time, waiting for Jay. Both Donnie and Billy ran their hands over Clark, each at times grabbing at his erection, but it was all playful. All fun. The two lads were both handsome youths, each trying hard to look pretty and enticing for prospective johns. But neither was as pretty as Jay, at least so Superman thought.

Around one thirty Jay walked in, but he was in animated discussion with Daryl. The two went to the bar where they both got drinks and then continued their talk. Jay spotted Clark and gave him a small wave. Clark started to get up, but Donnie held him back. "Jay has some business to finish, before he's free!" said Donnie.

Clark watched as Jay handed over a bunch of money to Daryl who counted it and then handed some back to Jay. Jay looked disappointed and tried to argue, but Daryl just shook his head and raised his voice. When Daryl noticed Jay looking elsewhere, Daryl saw that Clark was at a table with two other lads from his stable. This seemed to make Daryl mad, but rather than striding over to Clark, he grasped Jay by the arm and took him through a door to what was most likely the bar's office area. Jay looked a bit distressed, but also resigned.

Despite his efforts to let Jay have his privacy, Superman could not resist and used his x-ray vision. But he quickly turned his head away after briefly glimpsing Jay on his knees with Daryl's black cock in his mouth. Superman really did not want to see that. He was debating in his mind whether to leave, when Jay came out and slipped into the washroom. A few minutes later he came back out, freshened and danced over. He gave Clark a big kiss and then took a swig from Clark's beer bottle. As far as he was concerned, nothing untoward had happened.

Clark wanted to be alone with Jay, but Jay was now off work and wanted to have some fun. Clark let himself be dragged to the dance floor. It was midweek so the bar was not as crowded as past nights he had been there. There were only a couple of other men dancing so Clark was a bit more self conscious as Jay ground himself against Clark's body. But Clark soon succumbed to the temptations of his pretty companion. Jay would grind his ass against Clark's groin and Clark would push his hard cock against the youth's ass.

As they ground cock to ass, Jay turned his head up and Clark hungrily kissed the lad. Clark's hand went to Jay's chest and he massaged the redhead's nipples through his tshirt. He was surprised to find that Jay's right nipple was pierced and he rubbed that nipple, exploring. Jay took Superman's hand from his chest and dragged it down so that Clark's hand rested on Jay's groin. Jay's cock was very hard and he ground it into Clark's palm, moaning as he did so.

Jay turned and crushed his lips to Superman's, his hand finding and rubbing the older man's hard cock. "You make me so fucking hot!" whispered Jay as he gently bit Clark's ear.

"Let's get out of here," said Clark.

Fifteen minutes later they were on Jay's couch. Clark had not resisted this time as Jay pulled down his pants. Jay eagerly engulfed Clark's cock in his mouth. This time he worked more slowly, wanting to make the experience last. Clark was of two minds. He loved the feel of Jay's mouth on his cock, but he so very very much wanted to cum! After ten minutes he pulled the boy up and they kissed slowly. "I think I love you," said Jay, but Clark managed to "not hear" this.

Jay undid the buttons of his jeans. He took Clark's hand and tried to push it into his shorts. He needed Superman to touch him. Clark hesitated, and then gave in. He slid his hand inside Jay's shorts which were sticky with cum. Whether it was Jay's pre-cum, or that of other men, Clark did not know. He shuddered a bit at the thought, but he knew he had to give his lover some comfort.

Jay pulled his pants down fully and for the first time in his life, Clark held another man's cock in his hand. It was warm, alive. And very wet.

"Play with my cock." Jay said quietly in Clark's ear. The two men sat side by side. Jay was slowly fisting Superman's cock, and Superman found himself teasing Jay's cock head. The boy shuddered. "That's so nice. I love your hand on my dick. Wank me slowly." Superman complied, mesmerized by the sight of the lad's dick sliding in and out of his hand.

"Oh I love your hand! But I need your dick in my mouth!" said Jay as he again fell to his knees. He lapped at Clark's cock hungrily and then began to blow the reporter again. He licked around the head of the supercock, concentrating on the bumps around the glans, but those did not seem to give Superman any pleasure. So he moved to bobbing his head up and down the shaft a few times, and then he smiled up at Clark and said, "Watch this!". Jay then sank his face all the way down on Clark's cock, taking it's full length into his throat! Clark moaned at the incredible sight and then he came. And came hard.

Jay pulled his head back and took the following spurts into his mouth. He wanted to taste his lover's cum.

This time after cumming, Clark did not immediately run away. But he still felt guilty about what he had just done with this sweet young man. Jay lay against him on the couch. Clark's cock was still exposed and he looked over and saw Jay's hand slowly wanking his own hard dick.

Hesitantly, tentatively, Clark reached over and touched the lad's prick. Jay moaned, "Oh yes, please!" and Clark took the cock in his hand and slowly worked his fist up and down. Jay latched his mouth onto Clark's and he moaned lustily into the Man of Steel's mouth as he enjoyed the touch of his lover! It did not take long before Jay arched his back and he shot his sperm! Jay's head fell onto Clark's shoulder and he shuddered and sobbed as several large gobs of jism shot onto his chest.

Jay slowly caught his breath and then slumped back on the couch. His soft cock now lay gently on his groin.

Jay lit a cigaratte and then ran to his bathroom, returning with a wet cloth which he used to wipe first Clark's cock and then his own. Both men pulled up their pants. They finished their beers as they talked for awhile. Donnie came home and he and Jay kissed. Clark used this as an excuse to say that he had to leave. Jay walked downstairs to the street with Clark where they stood and talked for a couple of minutes, holding hands.

"So what's your last name?" asked Jay.

"Kent," Superman said. "Clark Kent."

"So that's your secret identity is it? Or is that just a fake name?"

"That's really me. Honest. For some reason, I feel I can trust you."

"I feel that way too," said Jay standing on tip toes to kiss his lover. He smiled happily and said, "My name is Jimmy."

"Not Jay?"

"No silly. That's just my initial. J. All of us boys have street names, usually based on our initials. So I usually call Donnie DJ, and Billy is Bee. When I told Daryl my full name he decided to call me J-Boy and that has stuck on the street, but most of my friends just call me J.

"But," he smiled his dazzling smile at Clark, "I want you to know my real name. Jimmy Olsen. Or for full, James Bartholomew Olsen. JBO.. Which is where Daryl got J-Boy from. JBO = J-Boy" he laughed.

"Jimmy...." Superman murmured. "It fits you." and then he leaned down and kissed the lad hungrily.

"I will see you soon," he promised.

"Really?" asked Jimmy. "I don't have to wonder if I will ever see you again?"

"No. I will definitely be back to see you. I don't know what there is between us, or what more there may be, but I do want to see you again. I want to see a lot more of you!" Clark smiled and kissed him again.

Then he walked off into the night, whistling.