Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark was stunned, and then angry. He stood and was about so slap Jimmy back, when he realized he had been about to use his full force. Jimmy's head would have snapped off of his body and crashed out the window. He took hold of himself. What he had just done was wrong. It had felt so good to fuck the two lads, but it had been wrong. But he could not take it back.

He grabbed Jimmy and hugged him to his chest. He hung hs head and whispered, "I'm sorry!"

But Jimmy was furious! "You're sorry!" he screamed! I come home to find you fucking my two roommates! You even sucked Billy's cock. You would NEVER do that for me! And you say you're sorry!!" He beat his hands on Clark's naked chest.

"What about you?" replied Superman, his voice modulated, but angry. "I've been gone for weeks and I just wanted to spend some quiet time with my boyfriend. The man that I love. And you choose to make money over spending time with me!"

"I had to!" cried Jimmy. And now he was crying. "That bastard Daryl set it up so that I had to choose the money! You've got a good job and a nice apartment!" He was sobbing now. "And I've got this..." he waved his hands about. Yes they were in Donnie's room, but his point was clear. "I live in squalor because Daryl takes all my money and this is all I can afford!"

"You were enjoying the sex!" accused Superman. "I watched you!" he blurted out before he realized what he had said.

"You watched me? You said you never would. You said that what I do doesn't matter. That you could get past this!" Jimmy said angrily.

"Well I was wrong! I love you. I want you to stop having sex with men. I want you to move in with me full time! And on the night that I want to tell you that, you go off with six men to have an orgy! And you loved it! I heard you telling them how much you loved being fucked. Especially when you had two dicks in your ass at the same time!

"That's.. that's when I stopped watching..."

"That was ACTING!" retorted Jimmy. "I enjoy sex, but not with that many men at the same time! But I have to act like I enjoy it. That's how I get repeat business. It's how I make sure the money keeps coming in! But fuck that... you thought I was enjoying myself, so you decided to fuck my friends, is that it?" cried Jimmy.

"And that when you decided you could suck a cock so long as it wasn't my cock!!!!" screamed Jimmy again.

"I... I didn't decide... it just happened in the moment!!" whispered the Man of Steel.

"Well this happens in the moment too!" said Jimmy, beet red with anger. He picked up Clark's clothes and threw them at him. They fell to the floor. "Get out! Get out of my apartment. Get out of my life! I never want to see you again! Get the FUCK out of here!!"

Clark picked up his clothes and, naked, walked out of the apartment. He felt a few objects strike his back as he walked out. Jimmy was furious and was throwing anything he could get his hands on. Billy ran to the door and looked out in the hallway, but somehow Clark was gone already. Billy did not know that as soon as the door had closed, Superman had sped away at superspeed. No one could see him and realize he was naked!

Clark returned to work at the Daily Planet the next morning. He told everyone that he had had amnesia and had been living as a farm hand for the last few weeks. It seemed that Perry and Lois were always willing to accept whatever explanation he came up with to explain Clark's absence when his Superman heroics kept him away for awhile.

But his mind was not on his work. He had to find some way to make things right with Jimmy. But he also had decided he could no longer accept Jimmy in his life if Jimmy continued to sell his body for sex. He wanted his lover for himself.

At the end of his evening patrol that night, Superman looked for Jimmy using his telescopic vision. But the rent boy was nowhere to be found. He changed into Clark Kent clothes and went to the Kennel. He had been sitting with a beer for only ten minutes, when Billy came in. The cute blond spotted Clark and danced over to him and tried to give him a tongue kiss. Billy pouted, "Oh come on, lover!"

Clark said he needed to find Jay, but Billy told him Jay was gone. First thing in the morning he had put a few clothes in a bag, tossed his key on the table and had left! Clark was frantic. Had Jimmy said anything about where he was going? "Just that he'd made arrangements with Daryl!"

A half hour later Daryl strode in and Clark confronted him. "You cost me a good earner, you prick!" said Daryl, stabbing a finger against Clark's chest.

"Where is he" demanded Clark, pushing Daryl against a wall.

"He's gone. Left the city. He asked me for some money and I told him to go screw himself. When he told me that he never wanted to see you again, well, that made me real happy!" said the pimp, grinning widely! "I gave him the name of a friend of mine in another city. He hopped a bus around noon time. Right now he should be working a street corner for my friend!"

"Where?" growled Clark.

"Fuck you, man!" Daryl growled back. "And if you want to fuck any of my other boys.... DJ or Bee or anyone else, then be sure to bring your wallet!"

Clark had lost Jimmy. The lad had been the best thing that had happened in his life. He had been truly happy? What was he going to do now?

12