All Comments on 'Supply & Demand'

by LourdesCalvert

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The misogyny and racism are confounding. What the fucking hell.

LourdesCalvertLourdesCalvertover 1 year agoAuthor

Racism? There’s no mention of race in the story!

LordBuckley4LordBuckley4over 1 year ago

Fascinating story... not the usual thing, but the author has a good voice! Makes it sound very real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. Your writing is awesome. She must keep her promise and do anal with him next time.

MrRoleplay616MrRoleplay616about 1 year ago

Interesting, enjoyable story. Love things where women embrace and indulge dirt and depriving, exposing pathetic whimpery vulnerabilities. This does great.

LukeDonaldLukeDonaldabout 1 year ago

Loved it! I could see the cum running down between her tits.....damn so horny now

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220410 months ago

Actually, truthfully, pretty disgusting in many parts, letting a fat old pervert into her apartment as well as her mouth and pussy. I was expecting a continuing experiment, multiple subjects getting a go with our girl, but hopefully they wouldn't have all been cheaters, cheating on their wives and families, even cheating on their commitments to their sluts, promising her money which he never intended to deliver, then stealing her clothing because she was stupid enough to trust him after he had already proven to her how much of a liar and pervert he already was.

erotic_n_hungerotic_n_hung9 months ago

amazing story thank you for sharing ....our chat was very similar in some aspects. looking forward to our hotel seduction part duex

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

KEEP WRITING !

thewanderer12345thewanderer12345about 1 month ago

Thanks for the story. Very sexy and loved that it had both humor and wanton sex. Love hearing the woman's point of view in sexually charged situations, and love that you enjoy teasing as well. Those parts were really hot. And add one more anonymous stranger cumming to thoughts of you. Really good writing and a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLourdesCalvert@LourdesCalvert
I tell myself dirty stories and maybe I'll tell you some too! To save myself (and you) some time: I'm a 5'8, about 130lbs, white/Jewish girl with pale skin that tans nicely, dark hair, dark eyes and large B-cups or small C-cups depending on the brand. I was a jock in high sc...