Support Bubble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers

"Maybe too big for her, but not for me," laughed Lou as she wriggled out from under Kaz, leaving her positioned on all fours, her mouth filled with her husband's cock. She moved to the drawer indicated by Kevin, opened it and picked up the strap-on which, while of decent size, was still nothing compared to Kevin's black snake. Beside it was a tube of gel. After fastening the harness around her waist, the lower strap passing between her labia and continuing between the cheeks of her ass, she squirted a generous amount of the gel onto the dildo and started to coat the shaft.

Kaz looked up to see Lou standing in front of her, next to her husband and it took a moment for her to register what she was seeing. Jutting out from Lou's groin was the strap-on dildo that Lou was gripping by the root as she smiled down and said, "So you want this up your ass, don't you, you naughty girl?"

Breaking from her sucking, Kaz panted, "Yes, fuck my slutty ass, make me take it all like a cheap ten quid whore." Then she returned to her husband's cock, now coated with her saliva and his pre-cum, swallowing it so deeply that she started to gag as it hit the back of her throat. Lou climbed on the bed, moving to kneel behind her friend, looking down at the twin mounds of her pert ass, her anal rosebud winking at her as her hips moved back and forth with the action of sucking on the cock in her mouth.

Lou broke her gaze at this target of opportunity and looked at Kevin, "What experience has she had?"

"We have used toys but she can't take me," Kevin said with a big grin, his white teeth flashing.

Lou squirted a large dollop of gel on Kaz's anal star and pushed a finger into the dark depths. This intrusion caused Kaz to moan loudly on Kevin's cock. One finger was quickly joined by two and, as Kaz's asshole relaxed so quickly, Lou knew she was ready for what would follow. Pressing the tip against the little pulsing eye. she started to increase the pressure. Kaz picked her hands up from the mattress and, balanced on just her knees and the cock in her mouth, she reached behind her, pulling her cheeks apart. She released Kevin from her mouth, spraying saliva and his pre-cum in a shower as it bounced free, and started to swear loudly, but at the same time pushed back to that hard length spearing into her ass, letting it slip deeper.

As Lou watched, mesmerized by the sight of the dildo slipping into Kaz's ass, she felt Kevin's body pressed against her from behind. When Kaz released his cock, he had moved around to the other side of the bed, coming up to Lou as she stared at the sight of the dildo fucking that beautiful little ass. Kevin's head was over her shoulder watching the dildo vanish into those dark hot depths, a place he longed to visit, but could never accomplish. As she continued her task of sliding the strap-on home, Kevin pushed her forward, bending her over Kaz and causing her to straddle the hips of the kneeling woman before her, with her legs on either side of that delightful ass she was fucking. This presented her own rosebud for his entertainment. Lou felt a large gel-coated finger press and enter her back door. This caused her hips to buck forward, eliciting another squeal from Kaz who, by now, had dropped forward and abandoned the all-fours pose. She had her hands knotted in the bedsheets and her tits pressed firmly to the mattress and, under Lou's increased weight, had moved her knees towards her head. In this way, she had her dildo filled ass at just the right height and angle to be fucked unmercifully! Kevin's anal assault was firm and assured as he twisted first one then two fingers inside her back passage, making her squirm with pleasure. Her writhing caused her to twist the dildo inside Kaz, who was pushing back onto it, fucking herself as deeply as she could.

As he fingered her Kevin whispered in Lou's ear, "That's it! Fuck my wife's ass good, because while you do, I am going to have your ass with this."

At his final word, Kevin withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his cock squarely on Lou's pulsing, puckered rosebud. Taking a deep breath Lou relaxed and then felt a considerable portion of Kevin's cock slip inside, stretching her in ways she had never experienced.

As Kevin pushed slowly deeper Lou panted, "Fucking hell! It feels even bigger in my ass!"

Hearing those words, Kaz pushing back on the embedded dildo, forcing Lou backwards and impaling her deeper onto Kevin's cock. Lou twisted her head back and yelled like a wild animal as the actions of the pair -- the one before her being ass fucked by a dildo, the one behind her fucking deeply into her back passage - forced the cock ever deeper, Kevin, by pushing forward and Kaz by pressing back.

"That's fully home," Kevin said proudly but Lou wasn't really listening as there were lights going off in her brain as the pain of being invaded back there first mixed with the pleasure, then was fully subdued by the feeling of her ass being filled to the bursting point, inducing pleasure so concentrated, so intense that it passed the point of reality.

Kaz continued to move her hips, forward and back, up and down, her hands braced against the bed, as Kevin started to really fuck Lou, pounding away at her upturned ass, his abdomen bouncing on those firm cheeks. This caused the dildo to dive even deeper into his wife's impaled ass. Lou was like a rag doll, caught between them, rocked back and forth, her ass filled with cock, her hands filled with the hips of the woman kneeling before her. No matter which way she moved, no matter which way she was buffeted, her orgasms continued to rush through her body, each greater than the one before.

And then she felt that embedded hardness begin to swell, to get even bigger than ever, as he started to shoot his seed into her, filling her back there, so hot, so forcefully! An animal-like growl escaped him, as he ground his abdomen against her ass cheeks, just as she ground hers against the bucking woman in front of her, all three screaming as one, as their organisms overcame them. The world seemed to stand still as Lou felt her back passage fill and swell, filled with both cock and cum. Kaz was shuddering and squealing, her ass puckered and squeezing on the hard length held steady now.

Eventually, the trio collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of limbs, rolling to one side so Kaz wouldn't be crushed under Lou and Kevin's combined weight with Lou's dildo still embedded in Kaz's ass and Kevin's cock still deep in hers.

"Wow that was fun and pretty damn amazing," Lou panted as she caressed her best friend's nipples that were as hard as chapel hat pegs. "I think I am going to like living in this bubble!"

"Not to worry, you sweet thing", Kevin said. "When you return to London, if you ever do, we'll burn you a blu-ray of this session -- and any further ones that just might be in store!"

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,774 Followers