Surefoot 78: Bleeding Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw Sara's clothes onto her battered, bloodied body and activated the Cleaners, the small housekeeping robots that emerged from hiding, devices adapted from industrial models that still possessed phasers that could cut and disintegrate matter, including all incriminating evidence, rather than just take it away for recycling. The top-shaped machines immediately identified the mess on the carpet and went to work, as Max Zorin went next door for a long, hot shower.

When he emerged, clad in a thick white robe, the mess on the carpet was gone, as if it had never been there. He retrieved his sunglasses and opened the curtains, taking in the fresh air and the magnificent vista of the mountains surrounding him. Aloud, he announced, "Mr Stamper."

Seconds later, a man's voice responded from the bedroom communicator. "Yes, Mr Zorin?"

"Have Jules bring up a pot of raktajino. Oh, and contact the Pool, I need a new Personal Assistant. I had to terminate Sara. She then died in a tragic transporter accident in our facilities in Singapore; send the usual condolences and Death Benefit package to her family in... whatever peon village they live in."

"I'll arrange everything, Mr Zorin."

The communicator channel closed. The reminder of Sara made Max Zorin turn and retrieve the woman's PADD, taking it out with him onto the balcony, ignoring the cold air on his exposed skin as he accessed the data she had retrieved and collated for him, on Commodore Esek Hrelle.

He saw a picture of a brown-furred fat Caitian, with a female and some offspring around him. They looked happy.

He imagined what he would end up doing to the wife and brats, while he made Commodore Hrelle watch helplessly, and fully appreciate the costs of interfering in Max Zorin's plans.

And he grew aroused again at the thought of it...

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SUREFOOT UNIVERSE WILL CONTINUE...

1...345678