Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 05

Story Info
Suresh fights back.
1.6k words
3.9
3.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Six weeks after his enforced naked slavery, Suresh's worst fear was set to come true. It was a Saturday morning and yet, his alarm went off at 7 AM. He was surprised since his mistresses and himself had specifically disabled it. However, once he was up, he was as usual hit with both his morning phenomena.

His huge cock was standing at full attention. His morning wood had no shame and no inhibitions. He always felt the humiliation of staying naked in front of his clothed superiors but his cock, apparently was proud of it as it stood fully up. However, he had to do his business. His metabolism was such that he always woke up with a full bowel to clear. Sneha was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and the usual smile in her face. It was now up to him to go to her and plead with her to go inside and check on Parimala. Parimala would sleep naked and he could not see her without clothes. If he did, he was warned, he would be exposed to more women naked.

This day, however, Sneha was not budging.

"Am I your slave or are you mine? Why should I do what you say?" She was replying calmly.

Suresh was once again given a jolt by his bowels. They were fit to go.

"Please, Sneha. Please. Please help me. Think of how much I have served you."

"You are my slave, naked boy. Which means it is your purpose in life to serve me. Not the other way around."

She normally said these things and insulted him. But, today, he was seeing something else. A resolution not to help him. There was an undercurrent going on and a fierce look in her eyes that told him she was not going to help him. Why was she doing this? He had no time to dwell on this as his bowels gave another thrust. With no other choice, he went into the bedroom. Pari was standing there. He stood, mesmerised. Even his bowels were stunned. Pari was naked.

34c Perky breasts. A tight vagina. Lips that burnt fire wherever it kissed. And, that ass! Suresh stared at that magnificent specimen of human body for 10 seconds before his bowel woke up again. They gave the final thrust and Suresh was shook up. He scurried into the toilet.

Busted! He was busted!

He was now going to get exposed to the other women in office. A small comfort was that the two other men had left just last week. And then, it hit him. The two other men had left just last week! He realised they had planned this. Both Pari and Sneha had planned this. They had enabled the alarm clock knowing he would have to use the toilet. Then, Pari had stood in the proper position to ensure he couldn't go to the toilet without seeing her.However, there was nothing he could do about it. He had agreed to their terms and he knew it would be futile to resist and he knew he would be exposed to the other women in office. However, it was bloody unfair, he felt.

Pari and Sneha were sitting on the sofa, laughing.

"Hey, you are naked! How can you sit on the sofa. You would shed pubic hair." Sneha was teasing Pari.

"Only slaves' pubic hair is bad. My pubic hair is allowed. And, here he comes."

The two of them turned around, laughing and then their laughter died. They expected him to come out, in tears and begging them for mercy. Instead, the naked slave was walking up to them without a care in the world. Something was off! They rallied quickly.

"So, naked boy. Completely your choice. We can expose you, naked as the day you were born, hairless and in all your glory either to Shreeja or to the office. What say you?" Pari asked. She expected him to say "Please, ma'am. I will do anything. But, please, not any of those." She expected him to beg and grovel at her feet, as usual. Instead, he looked directly into her eyes as he stood in front of her.

Normally, he knelt as soon as he got near. Today, however, he just stood. His gigantic cock, already at full mast was almost touching her nose. She smelt it. It was a bad smell but what woman would hate that smell? Up close, it looked even bigger. Suddenly, she became aware that she was also naked. However, she just sat without any inhibitions and made no attempt to cover herself.

"We can discuss that later, Pari. For now, come with me." He was extending his hand. She took it without thinking and stood up. He started leading her.

"Oye! Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom, to have sex."

Sneha gasped. This was not their slave.

Pari was spellbound. She finally recovered and said. "Are you kidding me? You are my slave, how can I have sex with you? And, I have a boyfriend. How dare you even suggest this?"

Suresh once again looked directly into her eyes. His meek, babbling, scared, grovelling demeanour was completely gone. If he had been dressed, she would never recognise him as the babbling, scared naked slave they owned.

"You have betrayed me, ma'am. You plotted this and deliberately made me see you naked. Fine, you got me. However, that doesn't mean that what you did wasn't unfair. So, you will get what you want. But, I am going to get some things that I want as well. And, I will not force you. You said all sort of things just now. Yet, you are still naked and not making any attempt to cover up. Also, you did not say no. So, look at me, say no and I won't say anything further. "

Sneha whistled. Even Pari whistled. She liked this side of him. She looked into his eyes and saw no fear there. OF course, she would bring it back but, for now, she could not deny that she was turned on! She turned to Sneha who just raised her hands and shrugged. She turned back and Suresh kissed her. She was taken aback for a second and then parted her lips. They made out and she felt all inhibitions go out completely. Ever the dominant, she just lifted him off the ground as he squeezed her breasts. She carried him still kissing into the room and dropped him on the bed. She bolted the door and climbed on top of him. Ever the submissive, Suresh allowed her to guide him and she rammed his face into her pussy. Suresh licked and licked and she got wetter and wetter. She grabbed his head and fell on to the bed. He got on top of her and rammed his cock in. The idea was to stick her. Repeatedly. Repeatedly stick and thrust and make her cry.

That idea came unstuck as he came in less than 10 seconds. He had no control being a virgin and wank-free for six weeks. Despite these, he knew it. 10 seconds was unforgivable and he looked guiltily at her.

Pari, however, smiled. She kissed him again and grabbed his buttocks. She made him sit on the edge of the bed and then went down on him sitting on the floor. This was the normal position between them but generally, it was he who was on the floor with his tongue inside her. Whenever he did this, she would grab his hair and balls painfully. Suresh knew he wouldn't dare hurt her in a million years. Pari expertly blew him in and out, in and out and he was back to his full mast. He attempted to pull her up but she shook her head. She instead pointed to her breasts. Suresh exploded on them. The load was huge, both times. He understood. He really was a LKG student in front of her in this matter. Pari knew that he would explode soon even the second time and that is why she did this.

He loved her for it. She could have easily made him cum soon and humiliated him. Yet, she was recognising his bravado and rewarding him with sex. Outwardly, however stern she showed herself to be, she really loved him and he loved her. Was he in love with her. He did not know and did not have time to think as she pointed to his load on her breasts. He licked them and licked them while simultaneously, he ran his finger around her vagina. After he had licked from one breast, he moved to the other one. While licking, he suddenly plunged his finger causing her shriek out. Meanwhile, she was rubbing him, and sure enough, the 22-year old virgin and 6-weeks denied cock started springing to life. It came back to it's full strength. Having cum twice and having teased repeatedly over the last six weeks, he knew he could last longer now.

He mounted her with her on the floor. He licked the last traces of his cum off her breasts while simultaneously, he plunged himself on to her. Pari was obviously highly experienced in sex but she had never had one this huge. She knew how huge he was. She could put her last two boyfriends' dicks end-to-end and it would be about just as big as Suresh's. However, she never anticipated having sex with him. He was always a puppy dog to her. Today, that puppy had raised it's head, and speaking of head. Suresh eventually exploded inside her and she shrieked into the night with pleasure. Suresh finally detached himself. Today's experience was great for Pari, but for Suresh, it was out of this world. He put his head on her naked breasts and put his legs on her, she put her arm around him and they both dozed off.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers