Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 06

Story Info
Suresh continues standing up to his tormentors.
2.1k words
4.2
3.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

When he woke up three hours later, he was, in one word, euphoric. Pari woke up at the exact same time. Before Pari dozed off, she had told herself that she would give him the beating of his life when he woke up. Now, looking at that smiling angelic face, she softened. Since tomorrow was a Sunday, she would punish him then. The two embraced and locked lips. She grabbed his butt and squeezed while he did the same with her breasts. She knew his cock would be fully up soon. So, she continued making out, squeezed his butt tight, but then rolled him while holding him tight and firmly rolled back. Suresh realised he had reached the end of his lucky road as he watched Pari get up and pull her panties. She got fully dressed. The two of them walked out. Sneha handed a pill to Pari. Suresh bent down and kissed Sneha's feet. Sneha lifted him up, kissed him full on the mouth, turned him around and gave him a powerful smack. They went to watch TV using Suresh as a footstool.

Suresh's newfound bravado earned him sex two more times that night. Being a virgin, not being allowed to rub one out for 6 weeks, a gigantic cock and Pari's naked body all combined to make him unstoppable. That night, he gave Pari two more orgasms. For Pari, it was the best sex she had in her life. The huge cock was a major factor. But, being dominant, she had still made him lick her for half hour before allowing him inside which increased her pleasure. Then, when he thrusted into her, she screamed out. She had never experienced something like this and her current boyfriend was nowhere in comparison. Suresh, who had lost his virginity, laid his head on her ample breasts and dozed off with euphoria.

That Euphoria melted away the next morning. Pari had clipped up his buttocks and he woke up in pain. He saw them dressed fully and standing with a contemptuous look on their face which told him he was going to get it now. Normally, they did not let the clips on for long. They removed it immediately. Today, however, they clearly told him nothing doing. He jumped up and down in pain as they watched at his bouncing dick. The dick was fully hard with it's morning wood.

"Geremoffme, get em off me, please." He babbled. Pari and Sneha just watched. He knew they wanted him to be down on all fours and plead with them. But, he could even not stand in one place. With great difficulty, he went down and pleaded with them again. Pari pointed to her feet. Just as he started kissing them, the pins tightened. Sneha landed one with her whip on his back and he cried out. By now, he was bawling in pain and yet, the women showed no mercy.

"Please, please, please" he continuously pleaded clutching their legs like lifelines. There was nothing else to do and his tormentors still were not budging. After a full 20 minutes of pain, they finally removed the pins and sent him to the toilet. The pain in the buttocks increased as he emptied his bowels. He finished his business and ran out to them. He went down on all fours and bobbed his head up and down at their feet. He then kissed them and thanked them profusely for allowing him to go to the toilet. His butt was still stinging in all the places where the pins were added. But, he knew he did not deserve any respite and did not even ask for the lotion. They were in their slippers and they opened their legs to show the sole. He licked and licked both the soles. Eventually, Pari stood up and dropped her bottoms. Since he had seen her naked, there was no point blindfolding him anymore. Suresh looked at the majestic ass in front of him and begged her for the privilege of licking it.

"Can I lick your butt, ma'am. Please let me lick your ass, ma'am."

"Why should I let you?"Pari demanded of him.

"Please, ma'am. Please let me do this. I crossed a line yesterday. Please let me make it up to you by licking your spectacular butt."

And so, she allowed him. He licked and licked every drop of sweat off her buttocks as she stood impatiently waiting for him to complete. Sneha was waiting behind him with a whip in her hand. Every so often, Pari signalled Sneha and Sneha would land one on his buttocks with the whip with all her strength. Suresh would bawl in pain. But, he had no time to dwell on it. That was the signal. The signal to put his tongue inside her crack. Get a taste of her crack while she let it rip. She repeatedly farted right into his face and Suresh thanked her each time for the privilege. After around 45 minutes, she gave the final signal to Sneha. Sneha laid the whip on the table. Suresh stiffened. He felt thankful for not getting the final hit. However, Sneha suddenly pulled both his hands and pinned them behind him. Pari took the whip and stared darkly at Suresh. Suresh knew it was going to happen and yet, he felt powerless. Pari landed the next whip on his balls. No matter how much you knew it was coming, you could never prepare for it. The whiplash caused pain of unimaginable levels. Suresh clutched his balls and was down on the floor. He expected them to order him to have their coffee ready soon but they didn't. They silently went to the sofa. Suresh took more than half hour to finally crawl over there. Pari was still bottomless. He apologised to her and she finally forgave him, pulling up her panties as she did. They did not give him any lotion and he slept that night with the pain in his privates.

The next morning, being a Monday, they settled into their routines. Sneha and Pari made him beg for half hour before allowing him to use the toilet, as usual early in the morning. They made him lick their shoes clean for office. They informed him he was not going to be using any rag or cloth for shoes for the foreseeable future. In office, they made him get their coffees, get their lunch orders and generally ordered him around. He was the only male in the office now. When they returned home, he took off all his clothes and knelt in front of them. Without a word, they added the pins to his buttocks and continued watching TV for a couple of shows they liked.

Suresh stood there, snivelling.

He was naked! Completely, not a stitch on!

In front of two older women who were fully dressed. And, owing to their frequent shavings, he did not have a hair to hide behind. Even nearly two months later, the humiliation was still there. In addition, the clothes pins were added all over his ass. He made a mental note to thank Sneha later. He knew that, if Pari had her way, there would be clothes pins on his balls as well. The very thought made him shiver in horror. And, as he shivered his hard cock bounced which further shamed him. Even in his humiliation, his cock was fully hard and in it's full strength. The women took no heed except to make him fetch water from time to time. His movements caused the pins to tighten and he started snivelling. The pain was enormous, but he would not dare disturb them when watching TV. Looking at him, Pari and Sneha once again admired his tenacity but were careful to keep a stern expression.

"SO, naked boy. You saw Pari naked. You know the consequences, right?"

"Yes, ma'am." He had no fight in him. He would say and agree to anything just to get the pins off his buttocks.

"Plus, you had the audacity to fuck Pari. Did you really think that would go unpunished?"

"I am sorry, ma'am." Pari and Sneha expected him to fight it out with them and were disappointed.

"So, the punishment is public nudity. After, of course, we are done with the usual punishments of beating up, smacking and going down on us."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Coming to public nudity, the choice is yours. We will expose you to Shreeja or we will expose you in the office. There are no more any security cameras except at the entrance. You can get to your existing cubicle and strip naked. From then on, you will serve all six women in any way we decide. We will also punish you in office any way we decide."

Suresh finally felt it. The same sense of injustice and anger that he felt on Saturday when he had surmised their plan. The same sense of injustice and anger that led him to demand sex from Pari. He looked at her. He then decided he would fight back. He also decided he would not let himself get exposed to Shreeja in this manner no matter what. He really liked her. She was one of the very few girls in his life who treated him well right from the start and did not take advantage of his nice nature. Plus, she was a neat freak like him. Unlike him, however, she was very strong physically.

"I will get exposed in the office, ma'am. But, I have one condition of my own."

"You are not in any position to make conditions."

And then, Suresh smiled.

"Look here. I am indeed in a position to make conditions. I can stop things whenever I want. However, I really love you guys. You could have done way more to me by now. You could have forced me to spend huge amounts of money on you. And yet, not only do you not take money from me, you actually spend on me every time we go out and actually buy gifts for me. You could have taken pictures and blackmailed me. Yet, you have actually been nice to me. Even yesterday, when I came too soon at first, you could have humiliated me and stopped things. But, you decided to reward me and I will not forget that. However, everything stops right now unless you agree to my condition."

So saying, he went down on all fours at their feet. He knew they also expected him to start licking her boots but he just stared at them, smiling. His two mistresses finally gave in.

"What is your demand?"

"During the next four remaining months, I sleep on the bed, with you." He ended directly looking into Pari's eyes.

"How dare you? You really think-" Pari started but Suresh cut across her.

"Tell me you did not enjoy it. Tell me you don't want to have sex with me again and I will drop the demand."

Pari couldn't. She just couldn't look into those playful young eyes and tell him she did not want to have sex with him.

She had no qualms about it. If Gururaj, her current boyfriend, did not want her to have sex with others, he should have stayed with her. She would bang this kid as she pleased and she felt zero guilt about it. When he came back, she would give him the night of his life and then throw it in his face that she was having sex with a 22-year old while he was in the US. He could accept it and continue with her or she would ditch him and he was free to find someone else. Now, she wanted Suresh in her bed again. She was walking around in her undies or bottomless over the weekend just to tease him. But, she knew she couldn't say no to him. She smiled and so did Suresh before licking her shoes.

Sneha was watching all this with a smile. She was really proud of her boy standing up to them.

However, he was now going to understand the price of his demands. They blindfolded him again and made him go down on them. He would be licking and licking one of them and just when she was ready to cum, the other would whip him from behind. This meant that he would have to start over. They kept him at it for three hours. Then, they dragged his whipped ass all throughout his house and the corridor outside. They apparently did not care if Shreeja would come in and see him and he did not dare refuse them either. Still, it was already past 11 and it was a reasonable risk. They again dragged him back. The pain on his butt from the whips was still high and he was now scraping it across the hard concrete corridor and yet, Suresh made no objections other than to cry like a baby.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers