Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 07

Story Info
Suresh is turned into a full-time office slave.
3k words
4.79
7.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The next day, they arrived at the office a full 2 hours early. Suresh looked morosely at the entrance camera. He had to religiously avoid it from here on.

They walked inside and entered a conference room. Gowri, the facilities worker was in the pantry. Seeing them early, she was flustered. There was no Coffee or Tea or any eatable ready. The three of them reassured her. They were all quite friendly. Suresh could not look her in the eye knowing he would be paraded naked in front of her. There was a small conference room which they entered. They had scheduled a meeting at 11 AM there. In the meantime, they waited.

Pari and Sneha set his mind at ease. There was no doubt an air of superiority with them but they wanted to make the process as smooth and natural as possible. At exactly 10 AM, they snapped their fingers knowing Gowri would be coming in with their coffees anytime soon. Suresh hesitated again.

"Please, do I have to do this?"

"You agreed, naked boy. NO backsies."

"But, I-"

"Naked boy. We can parade you inside the office or inside and outside the office. Your choice."

And so, he resigned. He stripped off. As usual, he properly folded each item of clothing and kept it aside. He looked at it longingly before getting down on all fours. He couldn't get a second's break as Gowri tapped on the door. She had three Coffees.

"Where is Suresh?" She asked.

"Right here, " Sneha pointed. Since Gowri was on the other side of the table, she walked around it. She saw it!

She was flabbergasted. What was going on? She turned around to see them smiling.

"Naked boy! What are you waiting for? Greet her properly."

And so, Suresh crawled to Gowri. He kissed her feet and said, "Good morning, Gowri." Pari and Sneha motioned with their hands and he stood up, in all his glory and stood in front of Gowri.

Gowri eventually stopped being spellbound and looked curiously at the naked man in front of her. She was married for 10 years and had an eight-year old daughter. Their sex life had stopped around 6 years ago. Now, looking at the monster specimen in front of her, it was never coming back. She decided. Her husband's tiny thing had no business entering any vagina anymore. She looked around quizzically at the two women.

"What is going on?"

Pari had a clipboard in her hand. "Let's just say he lost a bet and he will be in this state for the future. Any problems?"

Gowri looked back at the giant penis. "No problems at all. So, what is the game here?"

Pari extended the clipboard. "Please sign this first."

It was an NDA. Looking at the number of Clauses, Gowri didn't bother to read out and just signed it. Pari was quite close with her and Gowri knew she would not take advantage of her. She turned to the naked man with a purpose that made him shake.

"So, naked boy." Suresh groaned at the moniker. It made him feel small, like a child. "Oh! Looks like naked boy doesn't like being called that. He made a face."

Pari and Sneha loved how quickly Gowri was adapting to a dominating role.

"Oh, did he?"

Pari's voice made Suresh tremble. "You know what to do, naked boy?"

Suresh bent down in front of Gowri.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "sorry" - kissed left foot - "for" - kissed right foot - "making" - kissed left foot - "a" - kissed right foot - "face" - kissed left foot - "Gowri".

Gowri burst out laughing. She knew there was more to the story but didn't care. Right now, all she wanted was to harass this naked man further. Pari handed a leash to her and she cooed. Pari told her she would be introducing him this way to the others as well. The conference room had a small closet. Gowri added the leash to Suresh and took him inside. This was exhilarating! She thought to herself. Fully dressed, dragging a naked man by the leash. This was the dream. Once inside, she made him stand up. Then, she started brushing his cock. Pari used to tease him like that as well. Initially, she had to really rub him. Now, with no wanking allowed for weeks, a simple brush was enough. Gowri tightened the leash, lifted him up and started stroking him. The intent was to keep him hard by the time the other women would come in. Watching him struggling to ensure not to cum was an added bonus.

The other four women, 3 of them older than Suresh and one his own age, all assembled to the meeting room.

"I am sure you are all wondering why I brought you here." Pari was talking. She was a natural leader and was gifted with the ability to make others listen silently wait while she talked. "This meeting is about Suresh and his place in our small organisation. I know you have all wondered about the way I and Sneha treated him as a personal errand boy. Well, it's very simple. We believe that all men lie beneath us. They are made to serve us and make our lives easier by taking care of these trivial tasks. Today, I am extending that privilege to all of you. There is an NDA document in front of you. Please go through it and sign them and we will start the proceedings."

"You mean to say that Suresh will be serving as an errand boy for all of us."

Errand boy! That phrase kept prickling Suresh. However, he also noticed that he got harder every time he heard it. And, he had to admit, errand boy was better than naked boy! Although, he knew, that would start very soon as well. Gowri teased him mercilessly and Suresh, not able to take it anymore fell to her feet and silently begged her. Gowri longed to land one on his tush! Very soon, she kept telling herself, very soon!

"That is correct." Pari replied.

"But, why? Why would he agree to this?"

"He has already agreed. That is all you need to know."

The women went through the NDA and signed them. They were excited. They had seen how Pari and Sneha kept using him for all the mundane tasks. Printing out papers, getting their coffees, sometimes even polishing their shoes. They knew they would love it to have every such small thing done to them while they just sat out. Maybe they could take him home al well sometimes to clean! They were getting more and more excited. They had no idea the truth was even better.

Pari finally called out to Gowri and Suresh. Sneha smiled. Sneha had warned Pari that if she whistled, there would be consequences.

Gowri dragged out the naked man on a leash and the rest of them went into squeals of delight. They had all heard of submissive men who served his women naked! They had no idea Suresh had that kink. Not that they cared. Very soon, they had surrounded him. They passed him around, pinching and caressing him and making him harder and harder. Pari had told him that if he jizzed, he was licking it up and Suresh put all his efforts into avoiding it. Harshitha, the youngest one was mighty impressed with his size. She was not a virgin, obviously, but not a single man in her life came even close to this schlong. Suresh could see her admired looks but it hardly registered against the humiliation of being naked in front of 6 women.

His butt was grabbed, pinched and squeezed. He felt hands all over him, some were gentle and some weren't. Little by little, they settled down. Once they did, each one of them wanted a proper inspection.

And so, Suresh went for his first inspection. He dreaded it. Of all the people, Harshitha had to be first. He cursed himself as he stood in front of her. A reasonably pretty thing of his own age watching him contemptuously as he stood, completely naked, in front of her while she sat, majestically crossing her legs was making him positively tremble with humiliation.

Harshitha watched his discomfort with great delight. She had seen him ordered around by Pari and Sneha. There was one time when they had made him get a 20-page document 1-by-1 from the copier. When he was finally showing his relief as he brought the last page in, they pointed out that, due to various reasons, the pages had become jumbled. Suresh had groaned but painstakingly rearranged the sheets - which had no page numbers - by going through each one manually. The only reward he got was to be sent back to fetch their Coffees. She had to see how much they troubled him at home. But, that was for another day.

Right now, the magnificent specimen of a human body was standing naked in front of her. For her pleasure, to do as she pleased. He would feel her wrath soon. However, right now, the anticipation of her spankings was causing fear in him and she could smell that so easily. And yet, he was fully engorged and what a sight it was. Gigantic! She longed to reach out, grab it and squeeze until his eyes pooped out. Suresh could see her evil gaze and could easily surmise he was going to be punished by her. Soon. His hands itched as they wanted to come in front of his organ. To do it's bare minimum bit to ensure his modesty. However, he knew that Pari and Sneha would torment him if he did. Not that he was going to be let off otherwise either. Harshitha took out a pen and interrupted his thoughts. With her pen, she traced two nerves in his sac. Suresh groaned as he started leaking. He couldn't dare move away but at the same time, if his pre-cum landed on her shoe, she would be merciless. And so, with great difficulty he groaned as he made every effort to hold his pre-cum.

"Turn around".

She commanded. Suresh was marvelled at how easily each of them were taking this. Getting used to the fact that they could order him around. However, a second later that thought was replaced by the thought of having to display his backside to her. Then, it hit him. His backside was already on display to the other women. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see all their eyes glued in the general direction of his buttocks. Pari and Sneha were laughing their heads off while the others were watching his ass on display with genuine anticipation. It hit him how unfair they all were. He quickly turned and out of practice, he bent over as soon as he turned around. The women laughed.

"Naked boy! You brought this on yourself." Pari chided him. "You will now do this for each of them."

"Naked boy! That's your name from here on." Harshitha squealed. "Naked boy! Naked boy!" All the women chanted.

Once again, she traced a line with her pen on his buttocks. His scrotum was visible and it was a mark of his cock's size that she could see a good portion of the tip. She longed to land one on his buttocks. She finally let go of him and he went to Sheetal next.

Sheetal was his direct manager. And now, he would stand naked in front of her. For the first time. Sheetal, however, was far more apprehensive than him. She knew she was opening herself up to a massive lawsuit but she could not help herself. With a huge effort, she made herself stern as she inspected his naked body and the other three followed suit.

Pari finally stood up.

"So, as you can see. Suresh will be our naked slave from here on. We can order him to do anything and he will not have any objections from Suresh." She turned to him. "Will there be any, naked boy?"

The voice became so cold and dark that Suresh trembled with fear. "NO, ma'am"

"That is correct. You address each of us as ma'am or madam. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Anything we tell you to do, you do it. No hesitation, no protests. Your ass is ours. You will be spanked left, right and centre everyday. It is up to you to keep it to as few as possible."

"Yes, ma'am."

The women cheered each time. The idea of having a naked man serving them as their slave was exhilarating. Some of them actually started feeling tingly down there. Harshitha, especially. Suresh would come in handy, or rather, tonguey there as well.

"Now, ladies. There are a few more things to go over. They are all in the NDA you just signed. But, Sneha will go over it again verbally."

Sneha stood up. The others groaned inwardly. They all knew she would be a buzzkill.

"Listen to me, ladies. I am very serious and this is very important. Naked boy is my highest priority in all this. I love him like a brother. So, I am telling you. At any point, if I feel things are getting out of hand and I will be the judge of getting out of hand, I will put a stop to things instantly."

"Booooooooo-"

"You can boo all you want. But, that will be my decision. And, here are some of the rules. But, of course, I can make things stop even with a newer rule whenever I want. Never forget that."

The ladies sighed. Then, when they looked at Pari they realised Pari was fully behind Sneha. They listened attentively.

"First and foremost, no pictures. There shouldn't be a single photo of naked boy here anywhere." She turned to Gowri. "That will be your responsibility and you have full authority." She turned to the other women. "Gowri will come and ask you to show your phones, laptops and other devices. You refuse it, and that will be the end."

The other women looked at each other. They realised that this was a very fair demand. They all agreed.

"Second, no permanent physical damage. Come here, naked boy." Suresh walked to her on all fours. Sneha pulled him up and went viciously at his butt. Faint traces of redness appeared as he bawled in pain. "This" she demonstrated, pointing to Suresh's red butt "is fine. This damage will be gone soon, so it is fine. However, there should be no inner damage and no bleeding/scars. If there ever is, forget about using him as a slave, there will be real trouble. Legal trouble."

The other women noted how serious she looked. Suresh's admiration of her grew. He knew how much she loved him. Pari also was fully onboard. She would not let him get into any major trouble, he knew.

"Of course, that also mean regular spanking and beatings are completely allowed." Sneha continued, smiling. "The general rule of thumb is, if his butt is not red-hot, you make it red-hot".

The women cheered at that. "Well, his butt is not red-hot now. Who will make it red?"

"Yeah, who, naked boy?" Sneha asked him. Suresh groaned. He just now had felt so happy with her generosity.

"We are waiting, naked boy." Pari replied. Suresh knew their game. He would pick one and they would spank him viciously. However, the others would be angry at him and punish him later. He racked his brains.

"I guess it should be Gowri, ma'am. She has the additional responsibility of checking phones and laptops."

And so, the first order of business was, in the conference room, in full view of all his colleagues, he was taken over Gowri's knee. Gowri came down on his backside viciously. His butt turned red with pain as he cried out and begged her to stop. After around 10 smacks, she asked to the room.

"Ladies, do you want me to stop!" She asked. She and Suresh both knew the answer full well. Yet, it still hurt him when the ladies responded with a unanimous "NO!"

Gowri resumed and he was in tears.

Again and again, Gowri raised his hopes by asking if she should stop. The other women gave a resounding no and she continued. Suresh was red with pain when Gowri released him and he fell on the ground, sobbing.

"Inspection, naked boy." Harshitha called out. Suresh crawled to her again. Harshitha raised him up. He knew what she wanted him to do. However, he hesitated.

He was going to turn around, bend over and offer his ass to be inspected. He had done this tens of times to Pari and Sneha. However, this was the first time he would be showing his spanked ass to Harshitha. And so, he hesitated which was a big mistake.

When he finally bent over, she kicked him. Suresh fell, face forward.

"That's for taking a sweet-ass time. Now, get back here quickly." Harshitha commanded him. The other women cooed. They all knew what this was. It was a show for Sneha. To see if she approved. She was cooing as well showing full approval. And so, Harshitha watched as Suresh bent over again. The buttocks were red-hot and she knew he was in pain. So, naturally, she reached out and pinched the affected area. Suresh cried out but did not shift his position. She continued tracing and pinching his butt.

"Please, ma'am. Please, stop." He begged as the other women laughed. "Please!"

And, finally, she did. She ordered him to fetch the hand sanitiser and he did.

The moment he went out, the women started feeling sorry for him.

However, the moment they saw him again, naked and in all his glory, the only thought was to punish him more and more.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers