All Comments on 'Surface Seduction'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
originallover2007originallover2007over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Great stuff, thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I like how Kate was determined to outdo Heidi and even mocked her in front of her face. This felt like a true story between two women fighting over a man. The older one past her prime and the new, shinier and more busty girl coming to replace her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Goddamn

That was a smoking HOT fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy smokes

Goddamn this story is amazing, red fucking hot. I can't finish it without blowing my load every time, FUCK. Love how Kate dont care at all about the other woman and shows her up right in front of this man.

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Interesting Story

Interesting premise, logical flow, fun/catty competition, long and descriptive sex scenes. I liked it a great deal, but a man's cock does not fuck a clit. A clit can be enticed,stimulated, aroused, and excited with a dick, but the female penis can not be penetrated and thus it can't be fucked.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words.

I had a habit of using the word 'clit' as another way of saying 'pussy'. It was a bad error on my part and something I've worked to correct in future stories since realizing my mistake. Thank you for the comment and kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn, this was a hot fucking story. Would like to see a sequel to this. Maybe he does another model with Kate and they compete over who is the best?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
843 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...