Surprise

Story Info
Jane comes back home early.
1.1k words
3.83
37.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers

Jane arrived home from work early, it was a nice day and she was looking forward to a nice dip in the pool to cool off. She pulled into the drive way behind her husbands car, John was a writer and worked from home most of the time. She enjoyed coming home early and surprising him, but this time as she entered the house she heard splashing already from the back yard pool and took a look out the kitchen window - her husband was doing laps and as he tumble turned around she saw his bare ass come out and back into the water, mmm, swimming naked! Jane decided to watch for a minute.

After a few more laps he got out and started to pat himself dry. She watched him as he rubbed the towel over his body, then realized he was taking a long time drying off his cock, as she watched he took the towel away and she could see why, his penis was standing straight up in the air pointing right at her!

He dropped the towel and took hold of his cock, looking down at it he pulled the skin all the way back, spat on the fingers of his other hand and started to rub it all over his now shiny and slippery head! Jane was amazed but delighted to see this masturbation display right in her own back yard and her hands slipped down inside her skirt... She wasn't surprised to find she had become a little wet down there and slipped a couple of fingers easily into her pussy.

Jane was getting very horny standing there watching her husband rubbing his large, thick cock faster and faster. It seemed the faster he went, the faster it made her go, she had to get naked and fast!

She quickly stripped off, feeling the need for something hard inside her now - but not wanting to disturb or miss the show going on in front of her, she quickly went to the fridge and pulled out the cucumber she was planning on using in a salad that night.

Returning to the window just in time to see John, lying down on the lounger now, holding his cock in the fingers of both hands giving himself a double handed wank.

Jane opened her legs and pushed the cold, hard, cucumber into the depths of her wet hole. It was a bit of a shock feeling the coldness of the cucumber, but that was far outweighed by the feeling of it stretching her lips apart as she thrust it in and out with one hand whilst rubbing her clit with the other, sending amazing feelings tingling all around her pussy.

She watched as John stood up, pulled on his cock a few more times...Finally he pulled back one more time and his hot cum shot out across the pavers into the pool. Wow! She thought, driving the cucumber deeper. That must have been at least a 2 meter shot! He spat out a few more loads then sat down to begin organizing his stuff before coming inside.

Jane quickly put the cucumber back in the fridge - a bit slimy but still usable for John's salad tonight she thought naughtily. "He'd be eating my pussy juice without even knowing it!"

She picked up her clothes and ran quickly upstairs, her tits swinging around as she bounced up the steps and into the bed room where she was going to surprise him.

Taking her vibrator from the draw she jumped on the bed to land on her hands and knees, her nice round ass cheeks and pussy pointing towards the door.

Switching it on, she called out, "Hi John!! I'm home!! Come up and see what I bought you today!"

Then rubbing it over her ass hole sending intense vibrations over her, she couldn't help but scream out with pleasure ...Just as John came in the door.

He had got dressed but on seeing the sight of his wife on all fours rubbing a vibrator all over her holes he quickly got undressed again. Jane said "ooooooo John! I saw you out side and you made me so fucking horny watching you masturbate I had to do some myself, but would you mind helping me out now - I'm sooooo fucking wet!"

John took hold of the vibe and positioned it directly onto her clit whilst leaning forward to lick round her ass "OOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY! You know I love that!" she said as he spat on her ass hole to lube it up, then proceeded to push his finger in all the way.

Jane's body was beginning to shake as the waves of the vibrator went over her clit to pussy, clit to pussy and the feel of Johns finger was sending her to a new high.

"Hold this on your pussy" John ordered and handed the vibe back to Jane, she felt his finger come out, leaving her ass gaping open and empty, but not for long.

Suddenly she felt the hot tip of his cock pressing on her ass and he pushed it into the hole easily driving it all the way in causing her to scream with a little pain but mostly from the pleasure of feeling it in there.

He was now fucking her hard in the ass, in and out, in and out, the vibrations going through Jane's body also tingling over his cock.

Jane pushed back, dropping the vibe now so she could work her clit with her juice soaked fingers and it wasn't long before she screamed out,

"OOOOOOO FUUUK YEAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The waves of a very intense orgasm driving through her body, making her ass close tighter around his thick cock.

Jane loved it when he had a wank before sex, seemed he always lasted so much longer, which she also loved, and today was no exception. She had just had an amazing orgasm but her pussy was still aching for his hot throbbing meat and as she turned over, he didn't disappoint.

Pulling her to the edge of the bed and lifting her legs up high he penetrated her with his thick cock, slowly first, but then quickly getting harder and faster, making her tits bounce up and down with each thrust till she was screaming again with pleasure and then when he reached down and rubbed her already tender clit with his thumb, that was enough, her juices flooded out over him just at the same time she felt his hot cum flooding into her depths. He kept on pounding till she felt his cock going soft, then sat up to suck all the juice and cum off his meat.

"MMMMMM...you really are a dirty little sex whore aren't you!" he said "and I love it babe!"

"Now, what DID you get me today?!"

Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers