All Comments on 'Surprise'

by lily_fyrestorm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What is it about college, that all one hears about in these stories. Hell, college kids owe enough in student loans to buy a house, and over half cant find a job. These college kids mother's say I dont want my kid going tro trade school breaking his back, learning how to build his own house, even if his town has enough damn sense to even offer a vocational building trade school. The mother's would rather their son to pay a real estate scum bag, and a bank for a house. There's a sghortage of comper cnc meatal car making parts machiens jobs in trade school, because all these stupid kids want to gfo to college. Hell, work cvant be done by the mind, college kids need to know we need workers. All these college kids are, are actually rich idiots getting sluts pregnant, that taxpayers will have to pay their college bills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Anonomous has to understand, the reason every single one of these literotica stories are about college. Let me make it simple, if you dont go to college, you are a dum ass. Us college kids are better than the rest of you out there. None of us are ever going to find a job. And when Hillary wins, we wont have to pay our college loans back, and the country will be destroyed. I dont want none of my kids to ever go to vocational school, to ever learn to build their own house. I want them to go to college to get big pay, thats why all these factories are moving overseas, so they wont have to pay big wages to dumass college kids. All these stories burns me up, about I went to college, I am better than you.Same o, same o. It gets pretty boring, the same old college stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous