Surprise for Sir

Story Info
Pet treats Sir to a surprise night of group entertainment.
2.4k words
4.27
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sir! I have a surprise for you!" I exclaim excitedly when you walk through the door.

You see that I have on your favorite outfit, a lacy green body suit with black stockings and garters, with my collar on and my makeup done. All of my chores are done and I have your lunch ready.

"Hello my pet, looks like you've been a good girl today." You say while grabbing my leash and attaching it to my collar, guiding me to the spot on the couch I prepared for you.

I take my spot by your feet to obey the rules previously established, I can recall them in my sleep and I love them dearly: always sit by Sir's feet, always greet Sir with a smile, always wear collar when it's safe, and always obey Sir's commands. There are more rules but you only let me have one per week as we ease into our dynamic.

I rub your feet as you eat your lunch and tell me about your day so far. I kiss each toe as you've instructed, your way of making sure I worship every part of you. "What was this surprise you mentioned earlier pet?" You say after you've finished your lunch.

"Oh Sir! I'm glad you asked. May I please get up and show you?"

"Yes pet, you may." Giving me permission but not without consequence as you pull on my leash, bringing me close enough for you to kiss me deeply while pulling my hair.

I let out a moan as you stick your hands between my legs and rub my pussy through the lace. I start moving my hips against your hand and you laugh, pulling away amused at how horny you make me. "Go on now slut, show me the surprise."

I guide you into the bedroom where I have laid out two new outfits, one for me and one for you. Your outfit is a pair of dark jeans and black underwear and a black polo. All fit comfortably and the jeans hug your butt nicely. Neither the underwear nor the pants allow you to conceal your hard cock, instead they outline them well letting everyone know what they are missing out on. Along with the new outfit is a black leather leash to match the black leather shoes. My outfit is a black dress, low cut enough to show the titty cage of my body suit and short enough to show the top of my stockings and their garter belt attachment. Also included is a black ball gag with a red ball, a new butt plug with a tail attached, and a pair of black heels. "What is all this pet?"

You know where this is going but want to hear me describe it so you ask anyway. "We are going on a date tonight and I have booked us as the entertainment Sir!"

We had discussed this several times but neither of us had been able to find anything that really matched us to what we wanted. I found a party being put on by an adult group near us, and we were going to be the stars of the show.

"Are you sure you're ready for this baby?" You ask with genuine concern.

"Absolutely Sir. I want to serve you in any and all ways Sir."

"Okay pet, are you ready to eat cum and have other pets beg to fuck me? Are you ready to eat my cum and others out of cunts and then beg to be fucked?"

"That and so much more Sir. I want you to do as please with me Sir."

"Okay then whore. Get on your knees and show me how much you worship me." It's a while until the party and you plan to use me until then, denying me of your cum or any release of my own.

I begin to take your cock out of your pants and you stop me before I am able to take you in my mouth. "Beg." You command.

"Sir, may I please have you cock? I need your big, fat cock to fill my throat Sir. Please Sir."

You slap me in the face with your cock, rubbing the tip around my mouth teasing me. "Good start, but I know you can do better."

"Sir, your pet would very much like you to fuck her face. Please Sir, I need your magnificent cock down my throat to gag on. I need you in my mouth. Please use me and my mouth as your fuck hole Sir pleaseeeee. I want you to force fuck my face Sir pretty please" you cut me off by ramming your cock down my throat.

I wasn't expecting it and I gag.

You laugh, "you stupid whore. You don't deserve my cock but you done so well begging I'm going to give you a chance to prove me wrong."

"Thank you Sir" I manage to say before you put your cock back in my mouth.

You fuck my face for a little while as spit, drool, and precum roll down my chin and onto my chest. You let go of my head and I continue to suck you cock. Taking you down my throat and pulling back to suck and lick on the head. I take your balls into my mouth and go back and forth between bobbing up and down on your cock and taking your balls into my mouth. You finally give me an order to stop and get in the doggy position.

"If you cum, you will regret it." You say as you enter my pussy.

You enter yourself all the way and order me to fuck myself on your cock. I do and as I get close to cumming you pull out and order me to get up and get you the paddle and a vibrator.

"I can't take my pretty little pet slut to a party without any markings." You say as you bring the paddle down onto my ass.

After a couple of hits my ass is bright red and you take some pictures of me.

"Put the vibrator on your clit and edge yourself until I say stop. Do. Not. Cum." I turn the vibe on and put it in my sopping wet pussy, right on my clit.

You continue spanking my ass and in the pure bliss of the moment of you spanking me, calling me names, and ordering me not to cum, I lose control and have an orgasm so strong I cannot deny it. You immediately pull me up by my collar leash and bring me to face you, barely able to support myself because of the strong orgasm. "You'll regret that pet. But now we have to get ready. Clean your slut self up and get ready."

"Oh Sir, you look so very handsome in your outfit!" I say to you as I am shining your shoes for you. You pull me up by my leash and then bend me over, inserting the lubed up butt plug that'll complete my outfit. The body suit has a special place built in for the tail to stick out from. You know I hate butt plugs with tails, so you take pleasure in knowing that I picked it out specifically for you and the way it embarrasses me. I let out a moan as you work the plug in and out of me, finally letting it rest and filling up my ass, which is still a deep red from its treatment earlier.

"You look absolutely gorgeous my pet. I very much look forward to showing you off tonight. You are such a good slut for Sir and I am very proud of you."

You attach the leash and we leave, knowing that the short walk to the car will leave my checks bright pink from the embarrassment, all of which is a part of my punishment from cumming without permission earlier. The ride to the party isn't very long but long enough to get strange looks from the cars on either side of us, adding to your amusement and my embarrassment. We arrive to the party and you turn to me and ask,

"Okay pet, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Sir. I very much trust you and want to serve you fully."

"Okay, you may safeword at any time of course. Remember your rules and manners and that I love you very much."

"Yes Sir." You attach the ball gag and we walk to the door.

When we walk in we see other doms and subs, all mingling and having a good time. Subs were required to be leashed and gagged for this event. You take off my dress when we get in and tie my hands behind my back. We mingle around for a while waiting for the main event to start. We see the different equipment set up and I can see you formulating your plan for us tonight. The place has everything. Several beds, sex swings, restraints, paddles, floggers, dildos, vibes, and just about anything else you can imagine. You find a space with a bed and some chairs, along with a couple of pieces of equipment for different positions and restraint sets. We are one of three entertainment exhibitions for people to watch and play with. I stand outside of the space as you set things up and several men bring their subs over. You all talk as we stand there waiting for instructions.

"Pet. Position one. Now please."

I drop to me knees and bow my head down. I hear your footsteps approach and I feel you coming up behind me. You undo my hand restraints but leave the cuffs on. You attach cuffs to my feet and stand me up.

"Good pet. Now over to the bench please slut." I start to walk over and I feel you pull on my leash. "Crawl whore."

I drop to my knees and crawl over, aware that infraction will be punished You hate being disobeyed at events especially. I crawl to the bench and lay on my back. The bench has a space to attach the hand restraints so that they are under the bench and behind my back while my legs are bent and sprawled open, leaving easy access to my pussy and ass.

"Okay pet. These sluts are going to the way you out while I fuck them. Whoever does the best is going to get to eat my cum out of your cunt." You take the ball gag out of my mouth and replace it with your cock as the first slut is brought over by her dom. "Get my cock good and wet for these whores. While I fuck them their pathetic husbands and doms are going to watch. They have permission to use your mouth as a fuck hole if they want and they may cum on your face but not in your mouth. Say Yes Sir if you understand."

You pull your cock out of my mouth, "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

The women between my legs is begging you to come fuck her and show her man how a real man does it. The man in question is on his knees beside you, watching as your cock, which is about double the size of his, enters his wife. In this scene she is playing as the dominant and is shouting to her husband. "This cock can actually fill me up. Watch real close and his cock actually satisfies me."

As you enter her she starts to eat me out, going back and forth between licking my clit and berating her husband. He husband comes up and puts his cock in my mouth but in no time pulls out and cums on my face. The feeling of his hot cum and her tongue circling my clit while I listen to you call her husband pathetic has me begging to cum, "please Sir maybe I cum, pleaseee Sir."

"Not until I make this cunt cum pet." As you say that she starts to shake and exclaims she's going to cum.

"You both can cum on three. 1.....2.....3."

We both explode, and you pull out of her so you don't cum as well. You set back and watch and we both moan and look up at you. "Thank you Sir" we say in unison. Her husband approaches you and thank you so much for using your big cock to please his wife. They go lay on one of the couches beside us and she forces him to eat her cunt and the next woman approaches. The next two go similarly to the first. And after the third consecutive orgasm I have and the third load of cum I take to the face, you approach me and ask, "Oh my cum covered pet, you look so pretty after three orgasms and a face full of sperm. But don't worry, we aren't done yet. Which of the three beautiful ladies done the best job eating you out?"

My brain is mush at this point and I honestly was not able to tell you.

"Oh pet, I guess that just means all of them will share my cum." As you say that drive your cock so deep into my cunt and I instantly come alive again. Your cock reinvigorating me, and my tight cunt motivating you. You hold your cock in me and I grind on it the best I can while restrained. You grab my legs and fuck me hard and fast and deep until you cum. Hard. I take one of the biggest loads from you that I've ever had, which is good because before the cum could even drop out of my cunt the women come after it. You bring me your cock to clean off while they clean me out. They are kissing each other with your cum dripping down their chin. No one waste it though as the other licks up what the drop. The three of them with your cum in their mouth come up and kiss me, giving me the cum I love most, my Sirs. After they clean me up, you untie me. We lay on the couch and snuggle while watching some of the other couples play. "Did I do well Sir?" I ask.

"Oh pet, you were extraordinary. You are absolutely amazing. You have made Sir very happy."

"Thank you Sir. I love you."

"I love you too pet, now let's go see what everyone else is going."

"Yes Sir." You attach my leash again and put the ball gag back as we walk around and see what the rest of the party is up to. And that, is a story for another time.