Surprise Inspection

Story Info
Far in the woods, she had no idea things were waiting.
2.4k words
4.45
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beam of my flashlight cut through the darkness, a cone of visibility in the otherwise pitch black of the overcast night. I've always been a fan of the night, it had never held any terrors in my mind. The feel of silence and mystery, peaceful yet hidden at the same time was always a draw for me. Walking alone in the darkness never scared me, it felt like home.

I was working on a new construction site, doing general inspections and making sure nothing odd was happening at the main site or any of the secondary's offsite further in the woods. The main site was quite a way off in the main drag, the nearest town a couple hours away on the old road cutting its way through far older tundra.

This particular site I was coming up to had been having into issues lately. Back at the still rough monitoring station, several alarms had been going off for the last few nights. Usually we would ignore such things, we were in the wild after all and the amount of wildlife here was amazing. But this wasn't the usual animal walking past setting off a motion sensor. Just this evening the alarm board told us the site camera has been damaged, probably a racoon pulling at the wiring again, but since it was a safety feature we had to send someone out to check things over.

"Ron, copy?" I said in the handset extension of the radio I had clipped to a side pocket of my overalls.

"Yeah, go ahead 'Stell,"

Ron was the shift lead, an older guy with a belly that stretched the overalls we all wore on site. Nice enough guy and fun to work with, watching him scramble to cover the monitor at the station when I came back from a patrol was a secret pleasure I tried to take at least once every shift.

"Hey, I'm on site here. Powers out again, I'll give it a walk around and see if the line is off or something."

"Ok, give me a call back in a couple minutes. I'll get Mat to swing buy, he's over on 15 so will be a few before he clears up."

"All good," I said, "I'll call you back in a few."

I had turned off the truck and the light for a moment, leaning against the warm metal, just breathing the warm night air. It had been a super hot day, the humidity enough to make you sweat just thinking of working. I was wearing my usual sport bra and shorts under my overalls, casually unzippering the top below my chest trying to catch a hint of a breeze. I knew it would be considered a safety violation but not like the OHS guys were going to be out right now, nor would they likely complain to see actual live boobs after a couple weeks out here. I kept my hair short while on site, barely reaching the back of my neck with the sides cut closer, and while not overly tall managed to keep pretty fit with the job and gym after-hours.

"All right, lets see what's going on here."

My work boots crunched on the gravel around the site, the dirty grey rock absorbing the light when I turned the flashlight back on. I dropped my other hand to my side where I kept the can of bear spray, just in case there was something bigger than a raccoon running around. The area was oddly quiet, nothing but the sound of my voice disturbing the air. I always kept a running monologue when doing night inspections, more to scare off any critters than any nervousness on my part.

"Here little buggers," I said as I walked away from the truck, "Time to stop messing with the gear and dragging me out in the middle of the night."

A sound over by one of the utility sheds had me flash the light in that direction like a laser, my hand dropping on the bear spray again. My heart felt like it skipped a beat in surprise, making me laugh at my skittishness.

"Get on out of there," I said walking in a wide circle to bring the side into view, the light panning slowly over the area. There were a few barrels on the side and the metallic sound came from that area. I noticed an odd smell, not bear or wolf, but an earthy out-of-place fragrance as I rounded the corner but caught nothing in the light.

The woodline was a few meters from the shed, but it refused to share its secrets as I cast the light its way hoping to see whatever it was running off. I kept walking along the back, switching between the trees and under the sheds in case some critter was feeling bold. I heard more noise further ahead and shook my head with a sigh.

"Damn racoons, someone must have left their lunch bags lying around." I walked a bit faster as the banging increased, "Go on! Get out of here!"

A flash of motion caught the edge of my vision, making me stop and face the woods again. Some dark streak, did I imagine it? Another bang behind me, turning quickly back to the sheds I saw another hint of movement in the shadows.

"Oh, fuck no," I stepped back from the shed, heart pounding as I turned while walking back toward the truck. Whatever this was didn't seem scared off yet and that weird smell was getting stronger.

Trying to walk while turning in circles, I made my way to the front, catching the reflection of the truck when I saw another flash to the side. Whatever the hell was out here was definitely not afraid of the light, or my voice, so time to get the hell out!

Shuffling faster, not quite a run, I saw reflections of something ducking behind the truck when the sound of gravel crunching behind me made me spin in place. My feet wrapped against each other and I stumbled then fell back, my hand holding the light cracking against a rock.

"Ow, fuck!" I said loudly as the light fell away pointing uselessly into the far woodline. I started to roll when I felt a weight drop on my legs.

I started kicking but whatever it was had a grip on the overalls. It didn't feel heavy but was way bigger than a raccoon! Scrambling back, I started yelling, waving my arm down to my waist, when another weight slammed into me. I grabbed whatever it was, trying to fling it away, but the bugger was strong, its hands quickly wrapping in the loose material.

"Get. Off. Me!" I yelled again, a mix of rage and fear making my voice echo off the trees. I couldn't make out what ever these things were, but I'd been camping and hiking for years and knew all the wildlife in the area, but never had anything like this happen!

More sounds of running, the light kicked in a circle giving me a flash of whatever was jumping all over me before it suddenly cut out, plunging the area into darkness. I let out a scream, the sense of panic taking over as I felt more of whatever jumping on me, bearing me down to the ground.

I tried rolling over, but the things had braced my legs while others scrambled with my arms. I'm pretty strong, but these things felt like they had far too many hands on them. The earthy smell I noticed earlier was stronger, overpowering, my head spinning with it. The silence of the attack was even creepier, nothing but the sounds of my yelling into the darkness as they slowly bore me down.

Even with my struggling, they, them, whatever they were, it didn't feel like they were trying to hurt me. Their hands felt furry and so strong, but after the first few minutes I wasn't able to get my hands on them so had no idea what was crawling over me. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest and I let out a howl I'm sure they heard back at the station. A hand slapped over my mouth, hard enough to hurt, holding my head still as I stared wide eyed into the stars. Once they had me secured, I could feel them settle, their odd breathing the only sound but for the blood pounding in my ears.

I forced myself to hold still, breathing noisily through my nose as the furry hand tickled the edges. Hands started squeezing me all over, exploring, tugging at the material while squeezing my legs and making me squirm. The overall's seemed to have caught their attention, pulling them away from me then squeezing my body again. Despite the fear I realized with a sick feeling it actually felt sort of nice, firm but not exactly painful.

Then I felt the zipper pulling down and started twisting again, their grips firmly keeping me still.

"Oh, hell no!" I muttered behind the hand as they held me. Trying to move was useless, but I still tried.

The zipper caught at my waist, a pause before they started pulling the material, dragging it over my shoulders and down my back and arms. The warm air felt nice, again making me wonder what the hell was wrong with me. Bare hands on my belly, rubbing the slick skin before fetching up on my bra. I yelled behind the hand again as fingers tugged at the material painfully, pulling at my breasts as they hauled the material to my neck.

Furry hands again. All over, rubbing my arms, poking my belly like they were petting their favorite dog. Others stroked the sides of my neck, sending tingles of sensation through me. I held my breath, the situation so messed up I didn't know what to think. They scooped my breasts, massaging the soft skin until the nipples popped out catching their attention.

I let out a soft moan as they started plucking and squeezing my nipples, amused by my reaction as my whole body was being explored by the curious things. They may have caught on I was enjoying the attention, the hand on my mouth easing off. I don't know what they were looking for but with the flutter I was feeling, I was doing ok.

"It's ok," I whispered softly, trying to ignore the slight quiver in my voice, "It's ok."

Hands on the overalls again, tugging them lower. I raised my hips best I could, the things figuring out what I was doing and easing the pressure to let me move. They pulled them past my knees, my breath catching as they touched my bare legs.

"it's ok," I whispered again, more for myself than expecting them to understand me. I know dealing with animals the calm, steady voice worked well, hopefully it would here too!

The shorts didn't last much longer, dragged past my knees as my legs were pulled apart.

"oh, fuck!" I said, my voice high in surprise.

I could make out one watching my face as it ran its hand along my inner thigh. Even in the dark I could see a general form but not its features. I could tell it was curious, feeling my legs quiver as the others kept mauling me. Did it know I was getting off on this craziness? What the hell is wrong with me that I was?

Two sets of hands slid up my thighs, caressing the crease of my hips. I clenched my butt, pushing toward them, wanting but not wanting to feel what was going to happen next. Fingers ran through my little landing strip, twirling in the short hair and tickling the edge of my nub.

"Oh!" I moaned, biting my lip as it looked at me again. The fingers pressed sending a shiver of delight racing through me, drawing another squeak of delight. It had to know, its friends were all over me, squeezing, caressing, omg pinching. It pushed lightly, drawing another low groan, louder as it wiggled its fingers in place as it drew my nub outward. Other fingers caressed the lips of my pussy, their fur tickling delightfully.

"It's ok!" I moaned as it kept wiggling its fingers, the others playing along the edges of my pussy before sliding slowly inside me. I felt myself shaking, overwhelmed with everything and having some alien thing diddling me while its buddies felt me up. I wondered what would happen when the orgasm I felt building took over, leaving me a spasmodic mess under them. Their rough exploration continued, leaving me breathless, my entirety alive with sensation.

"Ok, ok!" I kept saying, my voice creeping higher, when the radio to my side crackled to life.

"Stel, Matt. I'm just about there. You ok? Looks dark over here."

The beings suddenly stopped, looking to the glow approaching a few kilometers away. As quickly as they appeared, they pulled away fading into the darkness. I propped up on my elbows as the last one took a moment longer, keeping his fingers moving in circles over my wet clit. My breathing was fast and I knew he could tell I was close.

As the lights drew closer, Matt would be here in a few minutes, it moved faster, our eyes meeting. My mouth dropped open, holding my breath as its fingers pushed inside me while the other hand massaged my clit. That was finally to much. My pussy clenched around its fingers, my hips bucking as I orgasmed, forcing myself to hold its gaze as I did. The sensation was like nothing I had felt before, the feel of their hands still fresh, as I tensed, my breath catching again.

It could tell when I came down, giving me a very human pat on the thigh before fading into the night. Seeing the light reflecting on the structure I quickly pulled up my overalls, no time to fix the bra or shorts. Barely making it to my knees as Matt pulled up. I stood slowly giving him a wave as he jumped out of the truck concerned.

I gave him another wave and thumbs up as he approached, but my eyes were on the woodline. I don't know what the hell these things were, but I had every intention of coming back tomorrow night to find out!