Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
A sexy twist as my Sub's surprise continues.
2.5k words
4.5
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

Master arrived home early from work one Friday afternoon shortly after my surprise. He announced that I should pack our bags for the weekend; we would be heading to the cabin for a long weekend. I was excited. I loved the cabin, nestled in the Catskills about three hours north of the City. It sat on a lake we shared with only four other cabins, all summer cabins. We often had the whole area to ourselves.

"Don't forget the toys," he commanded.

The car ride was uneventful, just the usual. Master made me flash my tits at a father driving his family in his minivan. The poor man nearly drove off the road! If his wife had seen me, I'm sure we would have been pulled over. Master laughed hysterically and noticing my red-flushed embarrassed face ordered me to hide my face in his lap. I did so with relish.

Taking full advantage of my position, I began to unzip Master from his pants. Devouring his cock, I spent the last half hour of the trip kissing, sucking, and teasing Master until he exploded deep in my throat as we turned into the driveway.

I was unpacking when Master burst into the room. He hurriedly threw our clothes into an empty drawer and ordered me into the bathroom.

"Not a sound, do you understand?" he asked urgently. "I don't want you to leave this room until I come to get you."

I nodded my head and sat down on the toilet. I was used to odd orders and I always obeyed without question. Yet, the urgency, the excitement in his voice intrigued me. I wondered what he was up to. Whatever it was, I knew that he expected me to engage with enthusiasm. My mind was considering the possibilities when I heard a car pull up.

Who could that be? I wondered. It couldn't be...Oh please let it be! Please, please, please!

I heard the door shut, followed closely by her musical laughter.

"Hello! I'm here! Anyone around? I saw your car out front. You said in your message to just come in. Hope that's ok?"

"Oh, hi," I heard Master call. "I'm in the bedroom. Bring your bags in here."

I heard her footsteps echo across the hardwood floors of the cabin.

"Nice place you have here. Where's Sally?"

My heart jumped at the sound of my name. She was asking for me. I remembered the last time I saw her and Master's little surprise, of course. I became aroused as I recalled that experience! Oh, I hoped Master gave her to me this time! I wanted her so bad. My hand drifted to my pussy. I felt the freshly shaven smoothness of my mound. I imagined her mouth on my bare skin as I began softly massaging myself. Master's voice broke my sensual reverie.

"Oh. Sorry. She was called into work at the last minute. She said she'll try to join us tomorrow. If she can get away." I heard Master speak those lies and wondered at his game. However, my thoughts were short-lived as I heard the disappointment in her voice.

"Oh really? That's too bad. I was really hoping to get to know her better."

"I'm sure she'll make it. In the meantime we should make the most of the weekend."

I heard the rustling of clothes, the creaking of the bed, and the sound of kisses and groaning. It was all I could do to keep myself from rushing out and joining them.

"Oh?!" she exclaimed. "I've never been tied up before. I did not know you were into that kind of thing."

I almost blew my cover. I had to bite my fist to keep from bursting out laughing. I imagined her out there, curvaceous body stretched out on the bed, arms overhead tied to the log-style king-size.

"My sl--Sally is not into anything like that. I thought it would be fun to try. You don't mind do you? How about a blindfold?" I smiled imagining how much control Master had to exercise not to smirk as he spoke such outrageous lies.

I did not hear anything until Master came into the bathroom, smiling and carrying the bag filled with the toys. He kissed me and removed my clothes.

"She should be fun, don't you think?" He removed a pink strap-on, 8 inches, slightly larger than himself. He smiled as he attached it to me. "Go, enjoy."

The smile that spread across my face was the biggest of my life. I looked Master in the eyes and kissed him deeply as I stroked my newly acquired cock. I wondered if this is how Master felt. This feeling of power, of control was intoxicating.

I walked out into the bedroom and gazed at what lay before me. She was breathtaking. Master had tightly bound her hands above her head. He also had tied her legs to the bedposts, spread-eagle. I had a perfect view of her succulent pussy. I could smell her scent on the air. Her breasts, large and heavy, heaved with each breath. She appeared calm, but I saw that she would twitch in anticipation with every sound. I smiled; I too knew that feeling. I wondered if that is what Master saw when he looked at me. Such beauty, such perfection.

Just then, I saw myself through his eyes. I saw how he loved me, how he cherished me, how I was his perfection, his only desire. My love for him overflowed me; I almost forgot about this beauty lying supine before me. Almost.

I silently walked over to the bed. I barely noticed Master enter behind me and silently slide into a chair facing the bed. I reached out, tentatively, to touch her breasts. My hand hesitated over her nipple. It had hardened in the cool air. I pinched it lightly. She moaned and I tightened her nipple between my finger and thumb. I moved my mouth above hers. I watched her mouth half-open as she sensed me above her. The whiteness of her teeth enamored me. They were perfectly straight. I'm not sure I had ever seen such straight teeth. I smiled inwardly at my thoughts.

I shook myself back to my task at hand. I breathed my hot breath into her mouth. She jerked her head upwards, trying to meld her mouth with mine. I was too quick and pulled away. I pressed my hand against her forehead and forced her head back to the bed. I was firm and forceful, hoping she would think it was Master.

"Please..." she begged.

I leaned forward, still holding her head down. I licked my lips and then ran my tongue over her lips. I slowly traced the outline of her mouth. She relaxed her head and I let go of her forehead. I nibbled at her lower lip. My tongue caressed her perfect teeth. I then kissed her forcefully, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. She mumbled something in surprise and then kissed back passionately. I rose up and placed one of my nipples in her mouth. Her initial confusion turned into greedy sucking. Placing my mouth next to her ear, "Do you want to be my bitch?" I could not believe what I was saying. I felt so empowered, so...so...masterful.

Her reply was to suck in more of my tit into her mouth. I ran my hand down past her tits and across her flat stomach. It continued its path through her soft down as I lightly fingered the entrance of her pussy. I felt her become wet and rubbed her nub in between my fingers. Her mouth was continuing to nibble at my tit. Her smell was intoxicating.

Her smell entranced me; the sight of my hand in her pussy drove me to want to taste her. I crawled in between her legs. My tongue snaked out and touched her swollen lips. She flinched at my touch. I enjoyed her reaction and touched her again with my tongue. This time I held my tongue there inserting the tip in between the opening of her lips. My tongue stud was cold against the warmth of her femininity. She struggled against her bonds. I smiled, remembering the feeling. I thrust my tongue into her. I ran my tongue up her pussy until I reached her nub. I licked and sucked at her clit. My stud pressed against her nub and she seemed to enjoy the different sensation. As I suckled her pleasure nub, I inserted a finger into her. I slid into her easily: first one finger, then two.

She moaned and begged as my fingers sped up their motions. I moved my tongue to join my fingers. I tasted the juices that my ministrations produced in her. She was slightly bitter and musky. I savored her taste. I pushed my tongue deeper into her. I enjoyed the sensation of her pleasure canal. The dichotomy between the soft folds of her outer lips and the texture of the inside of her pussy was fascinating. I had never taken the time to notice such things before. When you are the slave, on your knees, your only thought is to please. Does this please her? Does it please Master? Now, as the master, I could take the time to explore, to engage in my fascinations, my curiosities.

I tried to get my tongue as deep into her as I could. I wanted to feel the differing textures of the various parts of her body. I contrasted the feel of her pussy -- yielding, wet, and flushed hot -- with the feel of her breasts -- firm, smooth, and cool. My experiments had produced more than moans from my subject. She began to buck and scream. Her legs tried to squeeze my head, but her bonds restrained her.

I tasted a new flavor, sweet and tinged with a slight tanginess. Just as her climax filled my tongue, I heard her screams muffle. I looked up from my perch to see Master stuffing his swollen cock into her gaping mouth, caught in a half-scream. I smiled as I watched her fight the urge to scream with the duty to suck the cock that was pushing itself into her mouth. I know who will win that struggle! I thought as I continued my lapping. Her orgasm continued as Master and I pleasured her from both ends.

Master indicated that I should enter her with my strap-on. I got on my knees and positioned myself at her opening. I slowly began to enter her. I watched in amazement as the dildo stretched her wide. Her sloppy sucking stopped as she felt the size of it enter her. I could tell she would be fine. It was big, but not so large to give her discomfort. She tried to thrust her body down to take more of it. I responded quickly and thrust the complete length into her. Her gasp, muffled as it was, could be heard clearly. I began my rhythm: slow withdrawal, followed by a quick thrust until I was buried to the hilt. The power I held enthralled me. Her pleasure was to be had at my whimsy. I could tease her; deny her, until she was begging me for release -- Boy! had I been there! Or I could give into her desire and let her body scream out in ecstasy. I loved the power, but it fit like a new shoe: I loved the look, the feel of it, but it chaffed a bit.

Master motioned me to take his place. I reluctantly withdrew and knelt at her mouth. Master thrust his length into the warm channel that I had just abandoned. She smiled as she felt his length. I knew what she was thinking. A dildo's nice, but a cock! Nothing feels like a good hard, cock filling you up. It has life, warmth, a soul, a desire of its own!

I gently caressed her cheek as I watched her mouth contort in response to Master's efforts. "Are you still my good, little bitch?" I asked quietly, seductively. She nodded her response. I placed the dildo, still covered in her succulent juices, on the edge of her lips. She turned her head towards me and opened her mouth wide to take the dildo. I thrust my hips, fucking her face with near abandon. My power trip was intensified as I pushed the dildo deeper into her. She took it like a good trooper. I heard Master laughing softly and I turned to look at him.

"Be careful, darling. Remember the Master always remains in control. Always."

He withdrew completely from her and returned to his chair, watching the scene play out before him. And what a scene it was! His quiet, subservient little slave face-fucking a beautiful, voluptuous woman in his home. Any other man would have shot his load right then and there. But not Master. He was in control. Always in control. I ended my assault on her mouth and returned to her pussy. I took her clit in my mouth and worked up her juices again before I entered her.

No sooner had I entered her then I felt Master behind me. He pushed me down on top of her, still completely embedded in her. He crawled behind me and pushed his stiff cock into my ass. I felt his cock, still slick with her juices, slide into my tight canal. I grunted and let my training take over so I could accommodate his length. He whispered in my ear that I was to match his pace. He placed his hands on my hips and drew me up towards him. That had the effect of pulling the dildo out of her and impaling me further on him. He then pushed me back down onto her, reversing the penetrations. She greeted me with a kiss, long and deep. Our tongues swirled as she played with ball of my tongue piercing. I felt her need and her power. I also felt Master still with the tip of his cock in my ass. I felt the power slip from me. For a moment, I resisted, but then I remembered the glory of submission, the freedom of vulnerability and complete trust and I gave in to my true self.

Master continued his pulling and pushing of my hips and the alternating sensations until she screamed out again in pure ecstasy. Master pushed me down once more. She and I kissed passionately as Master pounded my ass. He withdrew and shot his load onto us. Two beautiful women kissing deeply as Master covered us in the visible sign of his approval.

I collapsed next to her as Master untied her from her bonds.

"That was incredible! I have never experienced anything quite like that before!" she exclaimed, rubbing her wrists.

"Umm-hmmm," was the only response I could muster.

"And the night, let alone the weekend, has just begun! Who's up for a good paddling?" Master smirked as he gently massaged her ankles.

To be continued...