Surprise Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to feel more? You want to thrust all the way into her young, tight pussy?" I asked, unsure where the teasing was coming from. It was a bit of a departure from my usual submissive tendency, but I couldn't resist.

"Yes," Mark groaned through gritted teeth. He couldn't even open his eyes.

"Do you like having two slutty college girls here to share your married cock?"

"Fuck, Sam!" He grunted, thrusting a little and laughing, his eyes suddenly opening as he smiled at me.

Jenna moaned when Mark surged in a bit, and as my hand brushed over her, as I continued stroking him.

I smirked back at Mark, then got on with it. I moved my hand out of the way and reached under to cup his balls, squeezing and pulling on them a little to guide him deeper into Jenna's pussy.

She moaned, and her legs spread wider around him as he pushed deeper.

Then I finally pulled my hand away and leaned back to just watch as Mark fucked my friend.

He continued with slow, deep thrusts at first.

I leaned back until I was laying beside Jenna, propping myself up on an elbow and watching the way Mark's cock slid in and out of her. I felt fresh wetness seeping from my pussy as I imagined him fucking me instead. There was still some jealousy, but I mostly felt turned on to watch Mark fucking someone else, knowing I had been the one to tell him to do it.

My thoughts were interrupted as Jenna cupped my cheek, pulling me in to kiss her again as she moaned while Mark's cock filled her.

I felt tingles rush through me as we kissed, and my thighs clamped together to relieve the throbbing pressure between my legs. My hand slid up Jenna's stomach to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, then back down to her clit. My fingers brushed over Mark's cock as he continued thrusting. Then I kissed my way down Jenna's neck and shoulder until I was licking and sucking on her breast, looking up at Mark as much as I could and smirking.

He growled and smiled down at me, pressing Jenna's thighs back and fucking her harder, faster.

"Don't cum inside her," I warned, pulling back suddenly to issue the reminder.

"I won't," he smiled, suddenly reaching for me and pulling me into another kiss.

I moaned and smiled into him, reaching around to squeeze his ass and pull him harder, deeper into my friend.

"Oh god!" Jenna yelped when Mark's cock slid deeper.

When I heard Jenna's moan, I knew what Mark wanted without him having to utter a word. I slid my hand back down to Jenna's clit and rubbed gentle circles over it with the pads of my pointer and middle fingers. I started off slow, then pretty quickly picked up speed, letting her breathing and moans guide me.

"Is it okay like that?" I asked, wanting her feedback.

"Yes, just like that! You can press harder," Jenna coached, her eyes closed, head rolling back.

"Mmm," I moaned, quickly doing as she asked and rubbing her faster, pressing harder, as my mouth found her nipple once again.

"Such a good slut, making her cum on my cock," Mark groaned, maintaining a moderate pace for thrusting as he held onto his own control.

I moaned on Jenna's breast, ignoring the throbbing between my own legs.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, her back arching more, legs squeezing around Mark's waist.

"Do it, Jenna! Be a dirty slut and cum on a married guy's cock!" Mark commanded, making me clench.

Jenna must have too. I saw her hips buck up suddenly and Mark groaned. I could only imagine how much she must be squeezing around his cock.

"Don't stop, Sam! I'm so close!" she panted.

I rubbed her clit harder and faster, practically rocking against her with the pattern of Mark's thrusts. I could imagine feeling him inside me like she was. But it was also almost like I was fucking her with him. It was such an intense feeling, like I was so turned on and close right there with them, even with no physical stimulation. I kept rubbing Jenna's clit like it was my own, and didn't stop when I heard her yell out, or as her body bucked and clenched as she came.

"Lay back and open your legs, Sam!" Mark growled, clearly barely holding on as Jenna's pussy spasmed on his cock.

I smiled up at him and pulled back from Jenna gradually, continuing to rub and reduce the pressure of my fingers on her clit as her body relaxed from orgasm.

Then Mark pulled out of her suddenly and crawled over between my legs on the bed, pushing them up and out of his way roughly and surging deep into me right away.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled, clenching on him.

"Cum on my cock!" he yelled, thrusting hard and deep again and staying put like that.

Then he took Jenna's hand and slid it between our bodies, encouraging her to return the favor and rub my clit.

"I want you to cum on my cock too, Sam. Then I'm going to fill you up."

I moaned and writhed as Jenna's fingers circled my clit, mimicking the movements I'd just enacted on her. I brought my right hand down to guide hers and pushed her fingers into me harder. We rubbed together, and Mark reached up to clasp a hand around my throat.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelped, clenching again when I felt his hand there, squeezing.

"My naughty, horny college slut," he said, smiling down at me affectionately.

My face was awash with pleasure, so that I couldn't smile back at him. Instead, I clenched harder on his cock, thrusting my hips up and grinding on him as I got closer.

"Cum, Sam! I'm so hard inside you. This pussy is mine. I'm going to fill it as soon as I feel you cumming."

My nails dug into his waist, scratching as my whole body tensed. I felt my orgasm building up more than usual and gave myself over to the sensations until I felt the familiar warmth spread through me. Then I lost temporary control, my body bucking and writhing under Mark as I moaned and squeezed around him.

"Fuck! Such a good slut. I'm gonna fill you up now," Mark grunted.

He took over with a few hard, fast thrusts as Jenna's hand moved away and my body calmed down beneath him. Then he grunted and pushed harder into me, and I felt his hot cum shooting deep inside of me.

"Mmm," I moaned, smiling and squeezing around him, luxuriating in the tingling warmth coursing through my body.

"Fuck," Mark muttered as he finished, slapping the side of my ass and smiling down at me.

I smiled back and chuckled a little, squeezing my legs tight around him to keep him there a few moments longer. Then I reached up and held behind his neck, fingers combing up into his hair as I gently tugged him down to kiss me.

"You guys are sweet," Jenna said, interrupting the kiss after what could've been seconds or minutes.

I felt the heat in my cheeks as I finally allowed Mark to pull back.

"And you two are sexy as hell," Mark added, looking between me and Jenna.

"We know," Jenna responded, for both of us.

We all laughed, relaxing and lounging on the king sized bed together. No one rushed to get up or get dressed. We all just lounged around talking and laughing together casually for a while.

Then Jenna was the first to make a move. She stood and walked across the room to her bag to retrieve her phone, and stayed over there to check it.

Mark squeezed my leg and smiled at me, once it was just the two of us on the bed.

I smiled back and scooted a little closer, reaching for his hand.

"Did you like your surprise?" I asked, softly.

"I did," he grinned. "Best surprise ever. It almost feels like it should be my birthday or something."

I laughed. "I guess I'll have to think of a way to top this when it is your birthday, then."

Mark laughed, too, and brought my hand to his lips to kiss the back of my palm.

Then Jenna called back over to us. "I think I better get going. My roommate threw a last-minute party at our place and it sounds like it's getting out of hand."

"Uh oh," I said, sitting up to look over at her. "Everything okay?"

She shrugged, pulling on her clothes. "I hope so. She promised she locked my bedroom door, but I have a bad feeling I might find a few naked bodies in my bed when I get there."

"If you do, you should just jump in and join them," Mark suggested, smiling over as he watched her put her bra back on.

"Not a bad idea," she replied with a wink.

"How are you gonna get home?" I asked.

"I'll request an Uber and wait for it in the lobby. Don't worry," she said, smiling and winking back at me.

"Okay," I agreed, smiling and blushing back. "Want us to walk you down and wait with you?"

"No, I'll be fine. You two stay just where you are. And maybe enjoy some of the tequila we never opened."

"Oh yeah," Mark said, looking over to where the bottle stood, unopened, on the console table.

Then Jenna was ready to go. "Have a good night, you two. I'll text you when I get home, Sam."

"Sounds good. Be safe!" I called as she headed out.

"Goodnight!" Mark called, too.

Then we were alone again. I couldn't help wondering whether Jenna had made up the situation with her roommate just to give us the alone time together after, like she'd mentioned earlier. Either way, I felt grateful to her. It was nice to be able to debrief with Mark, and to have the rest of the night alone together, just the two of us.

"How are you feeling?" Mark asked, continuing our conversation.

I smiled, happy to hear him asking, checking in with me after everything. "I feel pretty good."

"Yeah?"

I nodded. "Yes. I was a little unsure at first when I saw you touching her as she was going down on me. But I'm happy with how everything went after that."

"That's good. I think I could tell you weren't sure about that."

I nodded, remembering the way we'd seemed to communicate wordlessly. "I guess it was probably similar to what you've felt when you've encouraged me to be with other people. The jealousy, but also feeling turned on."

"Yeah," he agreed.

"I wasn't sure I liked seeing you just going for it with her. But then I remembered I was the one who planned this, and I wanted it to be a fun surprise for you. I wanted you to have anything you wanted with Jenna, and both of us."

"You know it's only fun for me if you're having fun, too."

Mark's response made my heart swell a bit. I smiled back at him. "I know. It was fun. I think it could be fun to do more of this sort of thing. Like swapping and sharing. But part of me feels selfish when it comes to you. I'm not exactly eager to give up any of the limited time I get to spend with you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Mark responded, turning to his side and propping himself up on an elbow, facing me. "I don't want you to be with any other guys when I'm available, unless I'm watching or joining."

I smiled. "Well, at least we can agree on that."

"Yep," he said, reaching over to squeeze my hip and ass affectionately as I sat cross-legged beside him on the bed. "But if you and Jenna ever want to have fun again on your own, you never need my permission or approval for that. As much as I'd want to be there to watch."

I laughed. "We'll see. The same does not apply to you."

"I know," Mark chuckled.

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much as I scooted back down on the bed to lie beside Mark, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He cupped the back of my head in his hand and kissed me deeply, pulling me on top of him just a little as he leaned back onto a pillow.

"I'm really glad we have the whole night again," I smiled, pulling back for a moment.

"Me too," Mark agreed. "Plenty of time for me to claim your pussy back."

I laughed. "But Jenna doesn't have a cock."

"Guess I'll have to claim you back with my mouth, then."

"Mmm," I moaned, pulling him back in for another kiss.

"What was that you said about how you'd learned from the best?" he asked between kisses.

I chuckled. "I knew that would go to your head."

"It's going to my head, alright," he said, taking my hand and putting it on his once-again hard cock.

I moaned and smiled, kissing him again.