All Comments on 'Surprise Tip for the Dustman'

by alanhomerj

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
coolgardie2008coolgardie2008about 2 years ago

Please continue the story - excellent read!

marvincrickmarvincrickabout 2 years ago

love that you use real photos

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

Man oh man. Great story, great pictures. Arousing as hell.

Thank you for the story and Thank Lucy for the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A stunningly sexy curvy lady!She has the most beautiful tits and a naturally attractive face.The story is a turn on and I am already fantasising about fucking her while attending to those beautiful tits! Thanks for brightening up my day, Francis from London

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sensational looking lady.What a horny fuck she would be

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 2 years ago

A fabulous story and even more fabulous illustrations. Thank you, Lucy, for your contribution and inspiration. You two make a great team. I hope this is only the beginning of an inspiring collaboration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 for her; 3 for the story = 4. Woulda given her a 6, though, or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus,that is one sexy lady,what a beautiful face and her tits are exquisite.Please can we see more snaps of Caroline,she is sensational!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A question,did this sex bomb really collaborate with this story? If so ,please put me in contact with her,she oozes sex appeal,I mean ,the black basque and panties,come on !The things I would do to her are unprintable but I long to see more of her.Another set of photographs would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 for story,10 for Caroline,she is drop dead gorgeous, Josef Halak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful slut .More pictures of her cunt would be good,but a sexy body.I bet the dustmen had a great time fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful photos and a rollicking, crazy hot, over-the-top story to go with them.

Curious about her husband Steve: why is he not sexually interested in her? What does it mean about her not having the “right equipment” to interest him sexually? Is he gay? If so, the pairing of a cock-loving, closet gay husband with a cock-hungry but cock-starved nympho exhibitionist wife is a surprisingly erotic combination…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two questions for the writer.1.Did this happen to Caroline,who is very sexy,in real life ? 2.Were there any photos during part 2 when the four men covered Caroline’s tits and face with their cum? Fantastic story and horny photos!

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh to spend one hour with those tits !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful lady, pictures and comments. Checked out story because it sounded like something that happened involving me several years ago. Very similar except when everyone left I did not have heart too. She was a mess and I stayed to help clean her up. She was very thankful and one thing led to another. We were married 8 months later and she insisted on inviting all the participants to the wedding. Turned out very nice and after the wedding photos unknown to me she had set up a photo session as 8 months before That was 4 years ago and 4 very happy ones as she is so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Pictures were the best part. Beautiful woman, great breasts and a sweet face. The S/M part was way over-played in my opinion. Otherwise, an interesting and so what touching story. Without the pictures though, it would have bombed.

lucypricelucypricealmost 2 years ago

To Anonymous on the 30th May, the S&M part is not overplayed at all, you should read some of the stories in BDSM and Non-Con if you think that, and there is no way this would boob without my pictures, The author's other stories regularly score at this level.

For some of the other commenters thank you! Chapter 1 happened, very closely to how it is written, the rest is loosely based on other events in my life, and things that happened years apart have been pushed together to make the story. Hope that keeps you all happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well,I have been wanking over your pictures,face and tits extremely sexy.Now you have admitted that these events are true,it makes you seem even sexier.Beautiful,beautiful lady with a body any hot blooded male would like to fuck. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strikingly attractive woman with a great pair of tits.Good raunchy story line,more photos of her body would be most welcome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with all the comments about her face and tits,would have liked to see what her arse is like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A slut,but a beautiful slut!More photos of her being fucked from behind in Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stunning looking woman,extremely sexy

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Great story and the pictures made it awesome! Thanks for this one.

Winston7733Winston7733over 1 year ago

Caroline, wonderfully erotic photos.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful face ,superb natural tits,sexy cunt,looks like a wonderful fuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want my photographer neighbor to take pictures of anonymous men with their hands on my breasts, my ass and fingering my pussy. And maybe rubbing their cocks against my wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gorgeous woman,fantastic tits,would welcome more photos of the slut.A sequel perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes,this lady has a great pair of tits,but I would so like to stick my cock in her beautiful mouth before fucking her in every position possible.Which,judging by the story she would enjoy.Excellent read and photos!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have commented earlier on this lady’s body,but Caroline,if you read these comments,I can tell you that you make an old man very happy and I constantly wank over your photos

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A beautiful and erotic lady

wankerholic42wankerholic424 months ago

Great story, well written and ultra horny. And, Caroline, in your comments to my First Time Dogging - Pt 3 Story, you asked for my opinion of your photos and in particular your breasts. My answer? Wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralanhomerj@alanhomerj
Married man living in Yorkshire, senior manager by day, freak by night. My stories are all written for Ladies! They are all real people that have asked me to document their fantasies and desires. Most of the story direction is their request. If you want me to write yours, g...