All Comments on 'Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 15 years ago
Great follow on

I hope there are some more chapters lurking in your erotic mind. The whole series has been just great, and realistic. Is Em lurking nearby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROGRESSION

This chapter has what I felt was missing up till now,

namely, the consent and willing participation of his wife with his relationship with Linda.

I'm also glad it has not progressed unrealistically too fast into greater variety (such as anal -- which, actually, I would prefer NEVER happening).

Another 5 star episode.

Paul in Oklahoma

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!! Just what I was hoping this would progress to, and at the right pace...

Nancy has GRACEFULLY ACCEPTED what she saw going on; also, she pretty much realized Mike was not going to be abandoning her for her best friend, especially after he fucked her into near-unconsciousness those couple of times...

Linda, and most likely Emily, are going to continue reaping some benefit from this turn of events; and, in spite of the comment of "Paul In Oklahoma" below, this would be nice to see how far any/all of them are willing to go with their activities!! Contrary to what he says, these ARE consenting adults...can "do" what they want to.

Five **5** Stars...deserves more, for how the story is advancing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...