Surprises All Around

Story Info
Another story of same couple from "An Honest Mistake".
3k words
4.18
12.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TarotPole
TarotPole
17 Followers

*This story follows the same couple from "An Honest Mistake", the stories of this couple are based on the real lives of myself and my partner with fantastical embellishments for the reader's enjoyment. Thus locations will remain vague, and details of careers will be omitted.*

Lillith (Lil) is tall for a latin woman at 5'9, she's fullbodied but it also shows that she is a runner. Long dark hair and a sexy skintone, she is a dream. Taro (T) is regular height at 6 foot and dons many dark tattoos that also show off his more athletic fit.

Taro's work has him travel with some regularity. Something Lillith and him had to grow accustomed to over time. It did have benefits though, sometimes they could line up a vaction to follow after the work was done and Lillith would fly out if it were a nice location. This time the trip was expected to be another extended ordeal, lasting about 3 months. Not unfamiliar for them, but it was a last second notice he had to attend this one. Taro had already been gone for a few months at the beginning of the year and Lillith travels locally as well. This in turn caused the two to be separated or quite some time of the year on top of the current trip...

Taro had to admit that the times they spent apart always fueled his need to spice things up in the bedroom. His mind always ran wild during these bouts of celebacy.

As the fates would have it, and they are tricky, Lillith was speaking to coworkers about T being gone again for work. To Lil's surprise her work needed someone to go to the same area that Taro was temporarily at. The two made time to vidcall and work out the details because T was staying in one spot while Lil was doing some traveling to cities around the central one.

The private company Lil worked for put her up in the Hampton which was far nicer than the hotel Taro's government job put him up in. The quality didn't matter too much, all that mattered was that they nearly right next to eachother!

T walked over to Lil's hotel and they greeted with a kiss and hug that you do when you've been apart and missed eachother. They took the elevator up to the top 8th floor.

"Any trouble with the flight or car rental?" Taro asked.

"No, the flight was short and I got lucky to have the row to myself" Lillith stated. "Have you had any fun clubbing with coworkers on the weekend?, implicating any attention from females.

Taro had told her of the disco they went to and how some locals were drawn to their group. But not much attention for him. Taro's family was from this country a couple generations back and he very much fit in with the local populace.

"No, danced with one older woman at the disco. She was pretty wild but evidently I wasn't giving her what she wanted." He admitted.

"Well her loss. I brought some toys from home so we could continue that stranger fantasy..." Lil gave him eyes and bit her lip in a playful teasing manner.

The elevator rang as they reached their floor. Her room was at the end of the hall overlooking the main street of the city and all the people below. Taro made note of the view...The two had enjoyed another semi-public moment in Italy on their honeymoon and he thought it might be harmless to do it in view of the window. This time of the year it got dark early but people were still busy in the city. With the lights on, everyone street level could look up and see the show.

"I brought the vibrator, cause I wasn't sure how much time you'd be able to get off with me." She said loosely waving it in the air. "And also the blindfold and ropes."

"One condition though", her voice taking a serious tone, "condoms. As our medical coverage would have it, we used up all of my birth control until the new year. So unless you have alternative plans for the two of us..."

*Its important to note if the reader missed the last story, Lillith and Taro were easing into the lifestyle and fetish play before the possibility of starting a family. They specifically were trying to ease into inviting others into the bedroom with roleplaying out stranger fantasies.*

"Its strange, I've been on birth control so long that I can feel the hormones if that makes sense. I'm super fucking horny babe. That said I'll probably be most fertile by this weekend for safety sake."

Before she finished tossing the toys on the bed a plan was forming in Taro's brain causing him to half listen...he had been purusing the sex scene of the area on Fetlife. Posting on there as well as creating a couples account on one of the dating apps could get him to find a third potentially by friday, or maybe they could bring one back from the club.

T had planned a nice dinner tomorrow and massages friday. This was lining up to get Lil in the mood to take things further. She was more hesitant about spicing up their sex life but when they traveled and she felt comfortable not knowing anyone she loosened up a lot.

T had already been doing the ground work on Fetlife and was able to find a suitor to assist with his plan, sharing their hotel room and number. He was going to tie Lillith's arms behind her back, blindfold her, and place her in full view of the window. Then to convince Lillith of the stranger fantasy, unbeknownst to her it would actually be carried out.

After the massages and another dinner paired with wine Lil was already chomping at the bit before the bill came. She would slip her heel off under the table sliding it up T's pants finding their home promptly on his crotch. The pad of her foot pressing firmly against his dick. She kept teasing him rotating her foot left and right.

"If you keep that up we won't be able leave until he shrinks back down" Taro pleaded.

"Okay okay you prude, I'll keep my hands off you til we get to the room" she teased.

They paid up and walked back to the hotel, hands linked in the brisk night air. Lil made good on her word and waited not a moment more after entering their hotel room to remove her top. She bent at the waist sliding her skirt off, giving T a small show wiggling her ass. As she reached for her heels T said smiling,

"No, don't. Keep those. They'll give me a better angle."

Lil gave a small pur, "what do you have planned mister?"

"Why don't we start with this." He said more than asked, grabbing the blindfold he put it on her from behind. He took the opportunity to press himself against her and remove her bra, leaving her panties for the suitor like a present gift wrapped. Than grabbing her biceps and pinning them to her side he whispered in her ear,

"Now I'm going to tie your arms back and you're going to do as I say."

His breath and intent sent a chill down her spine. Lil's toes squirmed in her heels, the only motion she had to get the excitement out as she was held firmly against him as he bound her arms behind her. She made it a little easier for him and bent over slightly so she could grind his crotch between her cheeks.

Taro tied a link across her upper arms, crossing again and down at the elbows and wrists. He found that they acted as a good grip when he took her from behind. He forced her up from her grinding act grabbing her by the rope.

"Move to the otherside of the room." He ordered.

Lillith took unsteady steps without sight, like that of a baby deer. T balanced and guided her right in front of the window overlooking the city. T spoke quietly in her ear,

"Remember Italy? It was dark from our balcony overlooking the sea. That was fun but hardly could anyone see us.."

He pulled the curtain open with purpose to make the noise of doing so evident to Lil.

"Now, anyone on the ground who looks up and anyone in a building across the way can look in and see you." Taro continued.

As he finished he used his body weight to urge her closer to window, pushing her breasts against the glass and pancaking. She began to tremble from all of the lead up, nervousness of being exposed, as well as a bit from the cold temperature of the window on her nipples.

"Don't move. I'm going to grab some drinks from the convenience store downstairs. Im going to leave the door cracked with the lock holding it open."

Taro texted the suitor that it was time and placed his phone in a good spot to record it all.

"Now be a good host and make any visitors comfortable."

With that Taro left the room and went to meet their date in the lobby. Lillith was petrified by the idea that everyone could see her however unlikely from the street level. At most she was backlit and was a sexy silhouette to those down below. But across the way, business men putting in extra hours and a 24 hour rooftop commercial gym across the way would all see everything. Lil was super turned on by all this showmanship from T, he really was upping his game to build up her fantasy.

In the elevator ride back up T reminded the suitor that the two of them would have to be really quiet coming into the room but that after that Lil was his free to use. He eye'd the man up and down confirming he looked like the image that T chose him for. Taro was athletic and built but not ripped or anything. And this guy was no bodybuilder himself, but his pictures showed many abs and he was tall. He was 6'3" and his cock looked to match.

They made no noise on the way down the hallway. Stopping for a moment to look at eachother, the suitor and T's gazes meeting temporarily, a deep breath and the push of the door and it was go time, no turning back.

Lil's heart jumped hearing the door open and close. She felt a sudden rush of blood to her head and got very hot as all the possibilities of what were about to occur filled her thoughts.

T didn't dare go beyond the ver threshold of the door to risk anything. He let the sound of the door close cover his final steps in.

Lil felt a presence close the distance and stop just a mere foot or so away. The suitor took in the sight of this woman tied up and put on display for his very pleasure. Tonight he was the luckiest man alive being served on a silver platter. His eyes took in her backside, her heels left on to give better access to penetrate her while standing, her ass eating up the lace thong, and all that hair he could grab a fistful of...

Lil heard a shirt being discarded to the floor and the familiar sound of a belt coming undone. Then a cock being place square between her ass cheeks, she could play with the tip of it where her hands were stuck tied. Hands reached around and pulled her back from the glass, pinning her weight against a chest, they fondled her breasts. The renewed warmth a pleasure all their own. The Suitor took a good look at her masked face from above, the shape of her lips as she succumbed to his touch.

Taro was rock hard from the taboo of his wife being used in front of him. He wanted to touch himself so badly. The risk of being heard another form of chastity.

The suitor needed to be further warmed up. He helped Lil to her knees and removed the rest of his clothes. She heard him disrobing further but the belt being manipulated more than needed so. As soon as the thought lingered in her head she felt it looped over her head and pulled tightly. Taro was really going for it this time, she thought to herself. She fucking loved it.

T was in a state of shock. He didn't know what to expect tonight, but certainly not this. He watched as the taller man swung a leg over her head and stood right in front of her. He pulled forward on the end of the belt, yanking Lil's face into his ass. She as firmly sandwiched between his ass and beyond the surprise of meeting his cheeks, she wasted no time presenting her tongue.

Lil really enjoyed eating T's ass. There was something so vulnerable and sensual too it. Being turned into his little ass eating slut was making her panties even wetter. She just wanted to be fucked but was into all of this foreplay.

The suitor was tugging on his dick working it to full length while Lil rimmed and tongue fucked him. He gave one strong tug and bent over slightly for a moment and then released quickly. Lil was able to return to a comfortable kneeling position in her heels, gasping for air as a string of spit broke from between her face and the ass.

The suitor turned around and put his dick to her lips. She was wearing lipstick and to his delight it had begun to smear a little. A minor fetish he enjoyed. Lillith stuck her tongue out, offering up her mouth with welcome. It rest on it, and she felt it slide left and right across the thickness of her tongue. First, the bulbed head entered her mouth and it stretched the sides of her mouth doing so. Then, the rod followed and was a little thinner.

Taro was rubbing himself through his pants and watched as the suitor's cocked struggled to fit into his wife's mouth. It had a bigger head than body girth, but it was long. The suitor slowly moved his dick in and out of her mouth at first but then stepped over her with each leg on the sides of her head. He then stepped a little further past Lil putting off balance, she would have fallen on her back had he not supported the back of her head. She was at the full mercy of him to be skull fucked.

The suitor using rapid small movements, fucked Lil mouth like a jack rabbit. Giving no respite, the act was sloppy and almost cruel. He didn't want to cum in her mouth just get lubed enough to fuck her. The suitor put her hair in a brief ponytail using his hand and backed off. He used her hair to maintain her balance.

Lil was again fighting for air and thankful that she was being held up, however, roughly. She would've collapsed otherwise. She was lifted to her feet once more and shoved up against the window with little care, the spittle smearing against the glass and her cheek.

Taro watched on knowing this was the final moment of no return. Another man was getting ready to fuck his wife and he was ecstatic. His pulse racing, the suitor looked back at him with cock in hand. It was covered in his wife's drool and had her lipstick marks streaking up and down it, similar to his ass. Taro gave a silent nod of approval, it was all the suitor needed.

He pulled Lil's lace thong down to her knees and lined up his prick. He teased her pussy ever so slightly bobbing it up and down against her entrance. The suitor eased the tip in just past the mushroom head and plunged it deep into her. Lil let out a deep gasping yell. The permission of the husband and the obvious enjoyment of the wife, he let loose.

He stepped forward forcing her even closer to the window. She was smashed between the two. He went as deep as he could into her, thrusting her unto the tiptoes of her heels as he used the rope to assist in raising her to meet his full length. He was so turned on by everything he came deep into her womb...

Lillith had never felt so full. She was overwhelmed in the best way and could feel their combined wetness running down her legs, hear it from the slapping of his balls against her. She was eased off the window and pulled back away from it until she was able to be bent over near 90 degrees, panties fallen to her ankles. The suitor mustered up everything he had left, left hand on her wrist restraints, right hand pushing her back to the floor, he slammed against her ass relentlessly.

T watched at the passionate almost violent exchange in front of him. Anyone else might mistake her howling and the smacking of skin to skin contact as something darker. From his absent minded rubbing, he came in his pants while he wife was plowed.

The suitor slowly was loosing his hardness after cumming. He rotated the two of them until they faced the bed nearby and with one final thrust, humped her face first into the mattress. He wiped his dick off on her ass.

Lil was suddenly spun, twisiting her ankles up her the panties, with no hands available to brace herself she went face first into the sheets, causing her blindfold to asymmetrically fall below one eye... She took in the sight, her mind reeling, trying to comprehend.

There in the corner was Taro, his face frozen in a guise of shock and pleasure as another individal hopped and skipped in his pants out the room...

TarotPole
TarotPole
17 Followers