Surprising Relationship Evolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he having trouble? His erection had not waned. Was he thinking about that bitch? She lost her focus now. He was a good fuck... but if he was fucking HER in his mind... Bobbie tried to tell herself she was just overthinking things and to just enjoy the ride.

But before she could re-focus her mind, he groaned loudly, gripped her hips and filled her with his load. A LOT of cum... poor boy probably hadn't even been rubbing one out once and awhile because he was depressed.

Damnit. She missed her chance to cum herself. And now she was all worked up with no way to release it. She could feel that wonderful erection deflating within her.

Then she felt those strong hands on her hips lifting her lithe little body up. He moved her up his body, and was bringing her back down onto his face.

She protested, "Oh, no! You don't have to do that... I'm all..."

She felt that tongue on her swollen bud, and lost her ability to tell him no, or to speak. Oh fuck yeah. She gripped the headboard and braced herself for what she knew was "cumming."

She felt his mouth envelope her entire sex, and felt his tongue licking her insides. He placed a hand on her tummy and pressed gently in a downward motion. He was cleaning her out!

Just the thought that a guy was willing to do that for her was driving her towards her orgasm. She was shuddering through her first cum when he apparently finished cleaning her and began lashing her clit.

She felt herself practically convulsing from the power of the orgasms he was giving her. She was thankful he had a death grip on her ass, otherwise she could not have stayed in place to receive what he was giving.

She was silent, not because it was not good, but because she was so overwhelmed she could not make a sound. She opened her mouth in a silent scream.

He stayed on target, and she didn't think it would ever end. She hoped it would never end, until she needed it to end.

She finally had more than she could take. "Please... please... stop now..."

He stopped loving on her center and lay her gently back onto his body so she could rest and catch her breath. She sat on his chest and looked down at him in admiration.

"Fuck. I've never had anybody do that before... sonofabitch... did you do that shit for her?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"STUPID fucking bitch."

Bobbie made him breakfast. When Connor stood at the door, ready to leave, she leaned up and kissed him.

"Connor. Anytime you want a piece with no strings attached... all you gotta do is ask. As long as you do that thing you do."

Connor touched her shoulder, "Same, beautiful. Thank you for this."

She looked down, then into his eyes. "We're both adults... and been in some shit together at work, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then answer me somethin'. And don't worry about hurting my feelings."

"Okay."

"Who were you fucking this morning? Me or her?"

He did not answer.

She was still nude. But she had been holding a business card in her hand, which she now handed to him.

She leaned in close, even though that meant she was partially in the hallway. "This is my therapist, baby. She is really good, she used to do stuff like we do... so there won't be any bullshit. But you need to talk to somebody. I wanna keep doin' this. And we need the old Connor back at work."

She kissed him again, brushing her naked chest against his for emphasis. Then she closed the door.

The next few months were a whirlwind for Connor. He took Roberta's advice to see Vivian. Mostly because she hounded him until he did.

One day he was in Vivian's office telling her about how being Cuckolded made him feel. Or about his childhood. Or about Iraq.

Another day he would get a text in the middle of the day from Bobbie.

*Busy tonight?*

*No, ma'am. Just my shows.*

*Good. BBQ at Ray Ray's, then I'm sittin' on ur face.*

Another day he was telling Vivian about his warped, self-defeating, perverted fantasies he had always had. And how his fucking ex-wife had made them all too real.

Then he was sitting behind the wheel on a stake-out, trying to focus on the bad guy's house while Bobbie's head was in his lap, sucking his dick until he exploded in her mouth and she swallowed all the evidence of their fun on the job.

He would find himself telling Vivian how Kathleen had been his dream girl. Telling the therapist what he had always wanted her to do... but lying to him had ruined it.

Bobbie would wheedle out of him what he had said in therapy while they cuddled in bed.

He found himself laying spread eagle on her bed, wrist cuffed to the headboard. Quite immobilized, Bobbie sat on his face demanding satisfaction while ignoring his very hard, very needy bare cock. "You're here until you make me cum, fucker..."

The next week it was Bobbie handcuffed to the bed while he teased her, bringing her right to the edge of orgasm and then changing tactics to prevent her from going over the edge. Until she begged for mercy.

Life. Was. Good.

It took him a week to send the text. He would type it out, then delete it. He did this half a dozen times. Vivian had told him he needed to. Bobbie had said he should. But damnit.

Finally he hit send.

*My therapist says I should ask you to come to a joint session. Do not feel like you have to.*

Kathleen's response was almost instantaneous. *YOU are seeing a therapist?!*

Fuck. He knew he shouldn't have done this.

When he did not respond, she did.

*Yes! Absolutely! Just tell me when and where and I will be there!*

It took him a minute. He was teetering between time and place, or never mind.

*Next Tuesday @ 10.* He sent the address.

*OMG Thank You! Does this mean we're getting back together?* Followed by a dozen heart imojis.

Again a delay. *It means she said to do it. For closure if nothing else. No promises.*

*She? Does she know what...happened?*

He got as close to anger as he ever did. What happened. Not taking any responsibility. She tripped and fell on some guy's dick. He tempered his response.

*Yes. My therapist, my co-workers, my family and friends ALL know that I am a cuckold.*

She started typing "you are not a cuckold!" Then she realized she did not know what a cuckold was. So she looked it up on her phone.

"Cuckold: A man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man. Regarded as an object of derision. Assumed to be inept sexually because he cannot satisfy his spouse."

Kathleen began crying... again. Seeing it in print drove home to her what she had done to the person she loved more than anything in the world. Until now she had been mourning the loss if their relationship and feeling guilty for being a slut. He is a cuckold. And she made him one. Seeing that there was actually a common term for it tore her apart inside. How he must hate her.

*I am so sorry. I will be there.*

The weekend was rough for Connor. He had been doing pretty well. He knew he had to work through things. But the thought of even being in the same room as Kathleen made him queasy. Bobbie tried to help. She took him to a movie, and hiking, anything to distract him. She still did not want a regular man in her life, but she was learning to love this guy. He was too messed up to fuck her... but she found herself laying in a mountain meadow while he selflessly ate her to orgasm.

Kathleen did not have a good weekend. She had been despondent since that day she was caught months ago. Normally at work she was very much in control, always several steps ahead of everyone else. Now she barely got through the day. Last week Barbara had taken her aside. Trying to be kind, Barb had told her she stunk... she hadn't bathed in a week, and her hair looked like squirrels had been nesting in it. Needless to say, she had not had sex since that day. She mostly stayed drunk in her off time.

She could not let Connor see her like this. She showered. She tried... not with entire success, to abstain from alcohol. She called Suzy and literally begged her hair stylist to take her in on short notice Saturday. Too discombobulated to do it herself, she scheduled time at the spa to get her nails done and get aroma therapy and a massage.

So it was that when she walked into the therapist's waiting room, Connor was awestruck. Aside from a few pounds added from too may pizza rolls, hamburgers and tacos, she looked like a million bucks. Just like the woman he had fallen for nearly a decade before.

She sat next to him. She was reaching to place her hand on his when he got up and moved to a seat on the other side of the room. He was not prepared to interact with her without Vivian as referee.

When Vivian opened her door, Connor let Kathleen enter first. She sat on a couch, expecting he would sit next to her. He did not. There was a single chair in the corner, which he placed himself into.

Vivian, an attractive woman in her forties, sat in her usual chair and made some notes on her computer tablet. "Well. I see we have a lot of work to do."

Vivian asked Kathleen a number of innocuous questions about her background, ostensibly trying to break the ice.

She then provided a brief description of what she knew so far. They had been married approximately eight years. She had a high paying job in the tech industry. She gave the date on which Connor had walked in on Kathleen having sex with another man on their marital bed.

"Does that sound accurate, Kathleen?"

Kathleen dabbed an eye with a tissue, and nodded almost imperceptibly.

Vivian addressed the room, "My understanding is the two of you have not really spoken since then? About the issues?"

This time both nodded. Kathleen added, "HE won't talk to me. I have tried." Defensive.

Vivian looked to Connor, "Connor, how does that make you feel?"

"How does what make me feel?"

"Kathleen's infidelity."

Kathleen cringed visibly. Connor spoke flatly, "I am not ready to give her the satisfaction of hearing my thoughts." His instinct was that she had not really even admitted she had done anything wrong.

Vivian understood his concern from their previous sessions. They were never going to get to the real issues for Connor if they could not get past the basics.

"So, Kathleen. Can you tell me what happened? How things got to that day?"

Kathleen tried not to burst into tears. She was feeling picked on.

"Well... we seemed to be doing pretty well, but then it happened."

"It?"

"The thing with Mike."

"Fucking hell." Connor was shaking his head.

Kathleen looked attacked.

Vivian leaned forward and spoke compassionately, "Kathleen, it has taken me quite some time to get Connor to the point of even being in the same room with you. I believe we have the opportunity to make some real progress here. But I do not believe he will have any faith in the process if you will not be frank and honest about the who, what, when, where and why of your actions."

"For fuck's sake... you didn't just trip and land on big Mike's dick by accident. And the chances that the first time I caught you was the first time you FUCKED him are... bullshit."

Now Kathleen did burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Connor rolled his eyes... yep, caught so turn on the water works to get sympathy. Vivian knew better. Its hard to feel like a whore and blame yourself. She handed Kathleen some more tissue and waited until she managed to compose herself. It took several minutes.

"You're right, okay? I'm a fucking whore!"

They both sat quietly waiting for her to continue. Connor somewhat less sympathetically.

Kathleen calmed, if only a little. "I know you won't believe me. But that WAS the first time. And I have not seen him since."

Connor spoke flatly, "Why."

Kathleen held her face in her hands, then looked up, but could not look at her cuckold. "I wish I had a good reason. You did NOT do anything wrong. You take... took care of me fine. And I LOVE you."

He held his hands up as if to say, so? Why?

"God I am sorry. I met Mike at a sporting event with the company. He was wearing these loose fitting shorts, that didn't hide ANYTHING. You saw that dick. I'm sorry... I know I'm an ignorant, selfish whore. I just wanted to experience that once in my life."

She was telling the truth about her initial motivation. Of course she was lying about the rest. Once she had experienced that huge, ever-lasting cock, she had wanted it again. Until she got caught.

Vivian asked, curious, "So you are saying Mike was well endowed?"

Kathleen couldn't answer. Connor took out his cell phone, queued up the video, and handed it to the therapist matter-of-factly.

Kathleen had not known the video existed. She turned beet red as she heard her own intensely impassioned voice, "Oh god! Oh, god, Mike! Oh, Mike, don't stop... don't you ever fucking stop! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Ayeeeaaaauugghh! Fuck me!"

Rapid thwapping sounds filled the room as Mike's ball-bat plunged repeatedly into her cunt and his balls and thighs smacked against her ass violently. Her screams continued unabated... praising her lover and proclaiming her love for his cock. Telling him she was going to fuck him hard and often.

Watching the video and observing the phallus withdraw almost entirely, then plunge back in without mercy, Vivian's eyes grew wide. Against her will she muttered, "Oh my fucking gawd..."

Both women felt their crotches dampen. Kathleen felt even worse for not being able to control herself. Then she saw Connor crossing his legs in an attempt to conceal a growing erection. OMG, its turning him on too!

The video finished before it occurred to Vivian to turn it off. Kathleen was still screaming in orgasmic joy when it shut itself off.

Vivian handed the phone back to Connor. She checked her watch. "Oh, it seems we are out of time. This IS probably a good time to stop. Give both of you something to think about for next week. Same day and time."

As Connor was walking towards his truck, Kathleen caught up to him, "Connor..."

He stopped, but said nothing.

She saw the tent in his pants was still present. She tried to smile seductively, "You wanna come back to the house and I can take care of that for you?"

She wasn't just trying to ensnare him. She was horny as hell.

He spoke flatly, but not in anger, "I think we better do all of our talking with Vivian for now. I don't feel safe with you."

"You don't feel SAFE?!"

He was already climbing into his truck.

She was hurt. She was angry. Her feminine wiles had not worked. "Well maybe I should just call Mike and see if he wants it, then!"

He had backed out. From the driver's seat he shrugged his shoulders. Do what ya wanna do. He drove away.

She was aghast. Did he think she was going to hurt him?

Actually, no. He just did not trust her. Any contact could be a manipulation. What if she made an allegation against him? No, he did not feel safe with her yet. That was pretty crazy, he thought. But it was how he felt.

When he walked into the office, Bobbie tried to hide her excitement. They weren't telling anyone about their extra-curricular activities, so she could not just run over and ask him how it went. But she could sense that he looked as if some portion of the weight he had been carrying was gone.

A somewhat humorous aside, for those of you maneuvering work life. Stolen glances; a brief touch, making sure you are NOT alone together. Everyone in their office knew they were bumping uglies. If you choose not to acknowledge an affair, realize that is all you are doing... everyone knows.

Bobbie sent him a text, *My place after work?*

He sent back, *Don't know... need to wash my hair...*

She smiled (which everyone saw) *Listen here fucker...*

Across the room, Connor laughed. Margaret rolled her eyes, thinking, jeez, get a room.

By half past five, Bobbie's lithe little body was straddling his erection on her bed. She looked down at him and grinned. Only gyrating slowly just to remind his dick she had not forgotten him, she asked, "Okay, spill. How'd it go?"

Connor recounted the events of the session, letting her draw her own conclusions. He too gyrated occasionally. He wanted this conversation, wanted her opinion, but damn she felt good.

"Sounds like it was cathartic. She must've about shit herself when Vivian watched that video!"

Connor replied, "She turned 7 shades of red. But I could tell it turned her on too. Between her and Vivian, you could have cut the sexual tension in that room with a knife. I'm not sure how we get past that. I mean, she tried to jump my bones because she heard herself with him."

Bobbie fixed him with a knowing glare, "You don't fool me, fucker. You had a diamond cutter sitting there listening to it, didn't you?"

Fuck. She knew. He gave her a sheepish look in confirmation. "Do you want to watch it?" It occurred to him she was the one person he trusted right now, and he had not shared the video with her.

She looked up as if considering. "Yes, but not right now. I want to make sure little Connor knows this is all about him, and not about big-cock and Barbie."

And she began riding him with a passion.

Kathleen felt better after session, even though she was pissed. Yes, the video got her worked up... but it was Connor she wanted to fuck. She had wanted to SHOW him that... how could he not see that? Did he not want her anymore?

She got home and eventually found herself in bed with her vibrator, masturbating as she imagined Connor between her thighs. Damnit. It was not very satisfying, but at least it knocked the edge off.

Across town Bobbie cried out and joined Connor in his orgasm. Then, now fully expecting what she had been so surprised by before, she moved up to his face for a good tongue bath and round two of a good cum for her.

How did that stupid bitch give this up?

There were three more therapy sessions before Vivian pushed Connor to speak about the underlying issues. Things he had confessed to her while in one-on-one sessions. Things he had told Bobbie. He really had two therapists. Neither had any expectations from him, not were they judgmental.

The three of them were in the room again, relaxed if not convivial.

"Connor, I think it may be time for you to tell Kathleen about the secrets you had during your marriage."

"I am not sure why that matters at this point. I was never unfaithful."

Kathleen fixed him with an interested, "Oh, really" expression. She wanted to know what he lied about.

Vivian fixed him with a reassuring expression which said, "I'm the professional. I know what I am doing. I would not put you through this if there was not a reason."

"Fine."

It took him a moment to gather his thoughts.

He looked at Vivian, "When we met, I was attracted to her beca..."

"Tell HER. I already know."

Damnit. She wasn't making this easy.

Kathleen regarded him with an arched eyebrow. For the first time, she felt she had the upper hand. And Viv was actually forcing Mr. Stoicism to talk.

"When... when we met, you were at work. You were uber-confident, always in charge and took what you wanted. That is what attracted me to you. Of course your smoking hot bod didn't hurt."

Now she was not sure where this was going. "You liked me because I was a bitch?"

He responded quietly, "You were never a bitch. Just... in charge."

"Okay?"

"When we got married, you were completely different with me at home. You were little Suzy homemaker waiting on me hand and foot. Entirely different than at work."

"That's how a wife is supposed to treat her husband..."

"With you being different like that, I didn't feel I could tell you..."

"Tell me what??"

Connor looked to Vivian for some help. Was it really necessary for him to put himself out there like this? Especially to HER?

Vivian could see his reserves for talking about something so sensitive and stressful were depleted. She looked at her watch.