Surprising Relationship Evolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We seem to be out of time."

Kathleen almost shouted, "We have ten more minutes! What is it??"

Connor had shut down now.

Vivian spoke calmly, "I know you need to know. And you will. Just not today. I think perhaps some homework is in order."

She looked at her tablet, selecting several items, then the printer in the corner of the office began chattering.

She took a piece of paper from the printer and handed it to Kathleen. "Spend some time researching these websites this week. Then we will talk next Tuesday."

Connor practically sprinted out of the office, not having another parking lot encounter in him.

As soon as she got home from work, Kathleen was on the couch with her laptop. The sites were not porn. But damn. There was even a link to an online book.

The book was for women. It was about how to manage "Female Led Relationships" and "Female Led Marriage."

There was an article titled, "The Care and Feeding of the Non-Dominant Male." The cover had an image of a fully clothed woman with a nude male on his knees before her, his face buried between her thighs.

"Non-Dominant." She was fascinated by the explanation in the article. It went to lengths to explain the difference between a man who was willing to be led by a woman, and a submissive. "He" can be all man, entirely masculine, but willing to follow. You would not call a man submissive or a wimp just because he "submitted" to authority at work and did what his boss said. In the FLR the couple has agreed that the woman would be the partner "in charge."

That phrase echoed in her mind. Connor had said he had been attracted to her because she was "in charge." Then she had changed things on him.

Some of the articles did get into the sexual aspects of such a relationship. They all cautioned that joint consent was absolutely necessary before any of the "kinks" but once things were agreed to... the female made all of the decisions about how, what, when and where.

Another echo from the therapy sessions. Damn.

What kind of kinks? She read, enthralled and a little scared.

Cunnilingus... on demand.

Creampie eating. What was a creampie? She read, and realized her loving husband had always cleaned her with his tongue when he nutted inside of her.

Public humiliation. Oh, wow.

Chastity. WTF was chastity play? As she read, she moistened. Did he WANT that? To give her absolute control of his dick??

There were numerous others. But the one which hit her the hardest was an entire section on... CUCKOLDRY.

FUCK!

She was confused. If he wanted this, why was he so mad?

She finished all of the material provided by Vivian. Then she began doing internet searches on many of the terms. FLR. FLM. Chastity. Cuckold. Creampie.

Holy crap. Now she was definitely into the porn world. There are THAT many people into this stuff?

She spent the evening reading, watching videos, and masturbating. Eventually she found herself desperately going through junk drawers, then stripping batteries out of TV remotes so she could power her vibrator again.

Tuesday she dressed like the women in Vivian's material, not like the porn videos. She wore a mid-thigh skirt, a white blouse which displayed her bountiful cleavage, and high heels. Basically like she would dress for work. Not slutty, but definitely making use of her attributes. Power clothes.

She certainly had Connor's attention when she entered Vivian's office. Fashionably late, like she would be for a work meeting where she wanted to be the center of attention.

She stood at the couch, waiting. Finally Connor caught on and stood as a sign of respect.

Kathleen looked at him, then at the couch. She did it twice until he felt compelled to walk over and stand beside her. With her heels, she was just barely taller than him.

She sat primly and smoothed her skirt. Connor sat next to her, apprehensive.

Vivian smiled. "I see you did your homework."

Kathleen smiled back, then turned to look at Connor.

Before she could speak, Vivian interjected, "Now that we are all on the same page, sort of, I need to set some ground rules. Connor, you can, and should be respectful to Kathleen. Even deferential if you would like. HOWEVER... remember that you absolutely have self determination here. Consider things carefully, and make your own decisions."

Connor nodded. Vivian half expected a reproachful look from Kathleen. Instead, she nodded in agreement.

Kathleen knew how to crush a man in a meeting. She had done it frequently climbing the ladder at work. She did not want to do that to the man she loved. What she had read over the last week had nothing to do with crushing someone's soul anyway.

She spoke evenly, but kindly, knowing this had to be difficult for him. "So. Now that I have done my homework, please tell me about what I missed out on all these years, sweetie."

It took him a full minute to find his voice. When he did, he spoke clearly, if not confidently.

"As I told you... I was attracted to you initially because you took what you wanted. Then we got married, and you became a little housewife to me. It seemed as if that was what you wanted. So... I didn't feel comfortable talking to you about my... what I wanted. Because you obviously did not."

She spoke directly, "How long?"

He looked confused.

"How long have you had these feelings?"

He hesitated. "Long before you. As long as I can remember having sex thoughts."

She seemed contrite, "So you were never happy?"

"Yes, I was happy. Until you chose someone else and left me out."

"Left you out?? Isn't that what you wanted?"

His confidence had returned, thanks to his sessions with Vivian. "Yes, left me out. Because of how I am, you could have had it all. You could have had me at your beck and call, happily. You could have had me AND Big Mike at the same time. I would have gladly been in the other room making dinner while he fucked you! But no! You had to lie and sneak around behind my back so that I wasn't even part of our marriage. So don't act like it was me. You think I wanted to be an afterthought behind some asshole you wanted to fuck?"

"You really would have been okay with that?"

He calmed somewhat. "Look. Life is about experiences. I do not begrudge you wanting to find out what a big dick felt like. I cannot abide it not being you and me against the world."

At another session, Vivian asked Kathleen to voice her opinion about a female led relationship. What did it mean to her? Is it something she would be open to trying?

"I will admit that when I first began reading the material, and realized you had given it to me because Connor was in to it, my first thought was what a freak. But then it began to grow on me, and I understand why he would have thought that FLR girl could be me."

She hesitated, turning to address Connor, "It is something I would like to try with you. But the version in Vivian's material. Not the latex and leather, whips and chains stuff from the porn sites."

She looked back to Vivian, "Also maybe the chastity thing. That could be interesting."

Both women sensed Connor tense up, and saw the sudden tent in his trousers. Kathleen had been right on target.

After a couple more sessions, Connor was cuddled with Bobbie on her couch after having serviced her, but doing nothing for himself. She had become accustomed to him doing this occasionally, and no longer felt guilty. It was no longer because he was pining for his ex-wife. Besides, she liked seeing and playing with his still turgid manhood after getting hers.

Out of the blue, he commented, "She wants me to spend a weekend at the house to try out the FLR thing." Without him having to say it, she knew he wanted her opinion.

"You should do it."

He looked at her, "Really? Why?"

She caressed his abdomen, and his erection. "Because regardless of whether you get back together with her, you need to have a sense for whether or not it would work. It may clear it up for you. After a weekend like that, you may be like 'aw hell no' or you may be all in."

"And you wouldn't be jealous? Or mad?"

She fondled his testicles and stroked him some more, almost lackadaisically, not intending to satisfy his need. "Lover, I've told you we ain't ever gonna be more than friends with benefits. I love you, I really do, but I am just not built for the whole hearth and home thing. So whether it is HER or someone else, I cannot hold you down."

"You are amazing."

"What did Vivian say about it?"

"She said I should do it too. But that the rules should be clearly decided beforehand."

Bobbie nudged him, guiding him to his knees between her now opened thighs. He could deny himself if he wanted, but this talk was starting to arouse her, and she was ready for some more personal attention. "What rules?"

"No big Mike or anyone else. I have to commit to obeying her, but I will also have a safe word that she has to respect. And no matter what, I leave at a pre-determined time on Sunday night."

"Why is that?"

"Vivian wanted to make sure we don't make any decisions in the heat of passion. We have to have a cooling off period before we decide anything permanent."

She gently pulled his face into her nether lips, "That sounds like a good idea. I would like some more heat of passion, please and thank you."

Two weeks later on a Friday evening, Connor arrived at his former home and parked his truck in the driveway. He took his small suitcase from the passenger seat and approached the front door. Halfway there, he paused, sighing. Should he, could he, do this? It was not only a matter of acting out fantasies he'd had as long as he could remember. It was his feelings about Kathleen. Can he trust her even this far?

He rang the doorbell. She had not changed the locks, but he had long ago returned his keys and garage door opener.

She opened the door. She was wearing another revealing yet appropriate business suit. Skirt and blouse, cleavage on display. He again was conflicted. She was incredibly beautiful and sensuous, any man would count himself lucky to be with her. But.

She leaned out of the door and used his old garage door opener to raise the garage door. She spoke in a business-like manner. No malice, neither any intimacy, "Park your truck inside, please. I am a divorcee, after all. The neighbors will talk if they see I have a visitor."

He thought to argue the neighbors all knew his truck, but opted not to dispute her wishes.

As he turned and moved back towards his truck, "Oh, and you can leave your baggage in your vehicle. You will not be needing it. In fact, leave the clothing you are wearing there also. You are not allowed to wear clothing in my house."

He wondered if there was a double entendre about leaving his baggage behind. He did not have to wonder whether "my" house was a dig.

Once he was parked he got out and waited for the door to close. When it didn't, he hid behind it to disrobe. He quickly walked and tossed his clothes in the cab, then hurried to the walkway door into the house. Locked.

He was left with only one way inside. He sighed. So much for being concerned about the neighbors. As soon as he was outside the garage, the door started to close.

He hustled back to the front door. It too was locked. He rang the doorbell again, standing there nude with his butt facing the neighbor's houses.

Shit. Was this part of her "game?" Or was this it? Leave him out here as some form of revenge.

After a too long delay, the door finally opened. She stood blocking the entry as she regarded his naked form appreciatively, her expression demonstrating she liked what she saw. She had missed his body.

After letting him stew a bit, she stood aside so he could enter.

He stood just inside the closed door, awaiting direction silently. He was standing nude before a beautiful woman, and he was flaccid. Too much uncertainty.

She smiled reassuringly. She grabbed his face with both hands, pulled him to her and kissed him. Long, lovingly, with lots of tongue. Releasing him, "Damn I missed you."

She regarded his erection with a gleam in her eyes.

"I know this may seem like an odd way to begin our weekend, but I have been dreaming and salivating about your signature Shepherd's Pie for weeks. I've bought all the ingredients. Would you be a dear, and make us dinner? May be a good step to break the ice..."

As he walked into the kitchen, she slapped his ass, watching it move from the impact. "Yummy. And bring me a wine, please. I'll be in the living room."

When he brought the wine, she was rocked back in what had been his recliner. How many times had she brought him a beer in this same fashion?

As he turned to go he felt her smack his ass again.

"Yummy!"

As they sat at the dining room table eating dinner, they discussed things which by nature, did not come up in therapy. Her family, her job, Aunt Mabel's crazy cat. They did not discuss his job, because he could not discuss the work. They laughed, joked, and the tension lightened.

Laughing about something else, she queried, "So, have you been seeing anyone?"

He smiled, "I don't think I am ready to discuss stuff like that yet."

She smiled back. That meant yes. She was intensely curious now, and had a plethora of questions. But, best not to push it and send him back out the door already. The time would come. "Okay." In a disarming, sing-song voice.

As he cleared the table and began cleaning dishes, she went back to the bedroom and changed. Then she stood leaning against the entry way wearing only a V-neck nightshirt and watched his muscles move as he worked.

When he had finished, she stood there regarding his once again flaccid manhood.

"So. What would you like to do now?"

Connor replied flatly, "I think that is up to you."

She shrugged, "Yes. Yes, it is. But my understanding, my interpretation, is that the female in a FLR basically replaces the male in an old fashioned, fifties style relationship. So as the person in charge, it is my prerogative to be nice. What would you like to do?"

He couldn't help looking at her cleavage. She took care of herself, so even without a bra, her large, full breasts held the long nightshirt up at her chest. He knew she preferred to wear nothing under that shirt, so he imagined her shaved sex. His manhood began to stir. She noticed.

He knew what he wanted. But given their history, he also did not want to be the first to suggest it. "We, uh, we could watch a movie or something."

"Or something?"

"A movie?"

She shook her head. He wasn't going to make it easy. "Okay. You pick the movie. We'll watch in the bedroom. Boys first." She waved him by her. As he passed, she again swatted his butt. "Yummmy."

He chose an action/adventure movie with a decent plot, lots of twists.

He lay against the headboard where he used to lay when they watched TV. She lay her head on his chest, as she used to do.

Once the movie got started, she began to toy with his penis casually, while still focusing on the movie. She knew what she was doing. Little Connor was soon quite turgid, but she had no intent of satisfying him. Not even when Connor unconsciously began flexing his buttocks, which thrust his cock towards her, asking silently for more.

When the first series of commercials began, she bent down and took him into her mouth. For the next five minutes she twirled her tongue around him, sucked him down her throat, and toyed with his head. Never enough to give him relief, but certainly enough to make him desperate for it. When the movie came back on, she lay back on his chest and resumed playing with him almost absent-mindedly while she concentrated on the show.

This went on for two hours. As the credits ran, he was almost ready to suggest sex. But she was not going to make it any easier on him now that he had not asked in the first place.

"Now I get to pick a RomCom." She picked one with lots of nudity and sex scenes, and resumed her casual torment. She absolutely loved giving head. Some of her friends were aghast, "Katy, that is so degrading!" She had explained to them if you knew what you were doing, there was nothing degrading about it. You held incredible power when you held his manhood in your mouth.

She had a lot of practice. Practice which allowed her to drag out a guy's release, edge him repeatedly, or if she wanted, to finish him in seconds. And she had a great deal of experience with this particular victim who she held in her web. She knew his sensitivities, his triggers, how to prevent his release. She had never used her powers with so little mercy before. She was loving it.

And he adored her for it.

By the end of her movie, she had edged him several times. She had done the same thing... slow strokes during the movie, and oral attentions during the commercials and credits. By the end of the lengthy credits, he was barely able to focus.

When the movie finished, she got up and straddled his midsection. She placed his swollen, pulsing head between her nether lips... he flexed upwards in anticipation of the intense pleasure of her moist sex enveloping his shaft.

Then in one smooth motion, she moved up the bed and lowered her hot, soaked snatch to his mouth. "Damn I need to cum, baby. Make me cum, please? Oh fuck, yeah, how I have missed your tongue you sonofabitch."

His now neglected cock throbbed and sought out solace which would not come.

But oh how he loved her body. He placed all of the hunger she had built within him into devouring her. Desperate to feel sexual release, even if it was not his own. Soon he was rewarded with her ecstatic cries.

She rode his face... fucking it hard as her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. She USED him. She knew now that is what he wanted.

She understood to an extent. There were times a woman just wanted to be fucked hard, used like a wanton whore by a man with no regard for her needs.

There was a kind of freedom in being able to do that to a man. She found it came easy to her... perhaps he had read her correctly all those years ago, after all. Because she was enjoying just taking her pleasure with no regard for taking care of her lover.

"Fuckfuckfuckyes! Make me cum, bitch! Aaauuuggghhhhaaaahhh!"

Connor was holding tightly onto her ass cheeks, trying to keep her centered on his face as she practically vibrated with the release of sexual energy. He managed to keep his tongue on her clit, lashing it, bathing it, sucking it. He was in heaven, so focused on her that he was not really thinking about his swollen, almost purple phallus.

Eventually she was completely spent, and fell onto the bed beside him, trying to catch her breath.

NOW he was unable to not focus on his needy cock. He waited. When they were married, once she caught her breath, she would pull him on top of her to finish himself within her body.

She caught her breath, rolled onto her side to face him, and lightly touched his full to bursting cock. "When was the last time you let yourself cum?"

He had always denied himself for lengths of time. She had never understood it, until therapy.

He hesitated.

She grinned impatiently, "You do not have to tell me how. Or with who if it was. But you do have to tell me when."

He held up two fingers.

"Two days?"

He shook his head.

"Two WEEKS?"

He nodded.

"Oh, you poor thing. He looks like he could just burst. Is it painful?"

He nodded, "Little bit."

"Aww. Well. Thank you for taking care of me so well... you are amazing!"

She rolled over and snuggled under the sheets to go to sleep. "Oh, absolutely no male masturbation in my house. Your cum belongs to me here."

After awhile, the persistent erection finally flagged enough for Connor to play the big spoon, which had been their habit. He was awakened by nocturnal erections several times. When he awoke in the morning, he found he was again laying on his back, and Kathleen had her head laying on his chest, one of her favorite things to do. She was dozing peacefully.