Surprising Relationship Evolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are wearing this thing right now?"

"Yes, ma'am. And you have both keys."

She sighed impatiently. "If I am going to be your key holder, if I am going to decide when... or if... or with whom, you get to orgasm, that could be a lot of responsibility. You would need to pay me."

"I can do that. How much?"

She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Then she hiked her skirt up to her waist, and pushed her buttocks to the edge of the seat cushion. She spread her legs, exposing her hairy muff.

"Perhaps you could just work it off on an installment basis."

He dropped to his knees before her. "Thank you, ma'am. Thank you! I promise you will not regret it!"

He pressed his face into her sex and began working his magic on her already moist labia and her swollen clit. She was climbing to the clouds towards orgasmic bliss in seconds.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhhhh. Oh. My. Fucking. God!"

Vivian remembered what all Bobbie had said about Connor's cunnilingus skills. All the things Kathleen had said about his tongue and his love for pussy. All the things Connor had told her during his many sessions.

She managed to fasten the necklace with the key around her neck, letting the key fall between her breasts before she had to bite her hand to stifle her orgasmic screams lest people in the lobby heard. Her other hand clutched desperately for purchase at his head between her thighs.

This was going to be wonderful. Those bitches were just gonna have to share.