Surprising Relationship Evolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for her to awaken, trying to ignore his once again turgid member.

When she awoke, his need was the first thing she saw. "Mmmm... yummy."

She rolled onto her back and guided him on top of her. She pivoted her hips to let him know she wanted him inside of her.

Connor slowly, carefully, pressed his manhood into her womanhood until they were one. He began to thrust ever so slowly... out and in... when she placed her palm flat on his chest.

"Wait, please. I love being so close to you... I want to talk while you're in me... completing me. Is that okay?"

He nodded. It was VERY okay.

"I want you to be open and honest with me, okay, hon?"

He nodded.

"Are you enjoying this so far? I mean, am I doing it right?"

He nodded, "I am enjoying things a great deal. To answer the second question, I need to know, are YOU enjoying it?"

"I am, actually. But how does that affect whether I am doing it right?"

"Well, think of it like oral sex. If we're going down on someone, and they aren't really getting anything out of it, it wouldn't matter if we liked it. The whole thing about FLR for me is that you are taking what you want... satisfying your needs and mine come second. So far you're doing that fine."

She gyrated her hips mildly, affecting him. "You don't want to get off?"

He emitted a satisfied sigh, "I absolutely want to get off... but only when you let me; and I love the hell out of you tormenting me."

She smiled deviously, then returned to seriousness, "I said when you got here that I see it as me being in charge, so I can be nice if I want to; kind of a reverse of old standards where the man's word was final, but he didn't have to be an asshole about it. Is that okay? Or should I be more mean?"

"Again, it depends on what you feel and want. I agree with you about what FLR is... but at the same time if you FEEL like being meaner sometimes, I can handle it."

She traced her finger on one of the battle wounds he would forever carry on his chest. "I am sure you can handle anything I dish out. But you'll let me know if I go to far? I am surprised... I am really enjoying bringing the no holds barred bitch I have to be at work home to the bedroom..."

He smiled and whispered, "Thank you ma'am, may I have another..."

They spoke quietly for another half hour. If his erection seemed to soften at all, she would squeeze with her vaginal muscles or flex her buttocks to remind it where it was.

Finally she draped her arms over his shoulders and said, "I think I'm ready now..."

Connor began to thrust again, long, slow strokes. When he seemed to be really getting into the rhythm, and began to make satisfied sounds from the stimulation, she smiled, and pressed downward on his shoulders.

His manhood left her body with a pop, and he found himself looking into her sex once again.

"I said I'M ready... I did not say anything about YOU..."

Quite the opposite of being offended by the denial of his straining phallus, Connor felt compelled to focus his frantic energy in satisfying his lover. He buried himself within her... delving his tongue within her, bathing her labia with his flattened tongue, and darting his pointed tongue across her clit.

Soon she was bucking back towards his face and tongue, crying out joyfully in release, grasping his head in her hands.

When she was finished, she lay back relaxing. "Would you be a dear and make us breakfast?"

She watched him walk away, his erection bobbing. She was so fucking happy.

After enjoying the bacon, eggs, and hash browns he had made, they relaxed to watch another movie. Sitting on the couch, she again played with him distractedly.

She used his tongue a couple of times throughout the day, but pointedly not his manhood.

Saturday evening, Connor found himself laying on his back beneath the sturdy, glass topped coffee table in the living room. His wrists and ankles were tied to the legs of the long piece of furniture with ties he had left behind when he had left her months before. She had gagged him for good measure.

Kathleen sat on the couch with her feet resting on the table, watching TV. She told him how much she enjoyed having him back, and hoped things would work out. "I really wish you had told me about your fantasies early on. You were absolutely correct, I am loving the power and ease of this. It has had me sooo horny. I need some dick!"

He wondered if that meant she was about to release him... he had been secured like this for an hour. He suspected her devious mind had other plans. He steeled himself for whatever she had engineered.

He was right. He watched as she stood and removed the night shirt she had been wearing, leaving her completely nude. She straddled the coffee table and sat down directly above his face. She had not been lying... the soft petals of her flower were very moist from her arousal, and her nipples were hard as erasers. "See what you do to me?"

She stood and left the room. When she returned, she was carrying a very large dildo. She lay it on the table above him so he could see it clearly, then sat back on the couch while she spoke. The dildo looked very life-like, with a huge head, thick veins, and had a large suction cup at its base.

"I want to tell you some things before we continue, lover boy. As you can tell from personal experience, my new friend is about the same length and girth as Mike."

She used her foot to trace lines along his sides, giving him some physical contact with her.

"I want you to know there is nothing wrong with your equipment. You satisfy me just fine, because you are a good man and I LOVE you. Mike not only had a big prick, he WAS a big prick. An imbicillic asshole. I could never be with him again."

She leaned forward and lifted the phallus, hefting it in her hands for effect. Then she fastened it to the glass directly above Connor's eyes using the suction cup, so that it pointed straight up.

"But holy fucking shit. Once a girl has experienced a real cock like that, she wants it again. And again. So when our divorce was final, I went out and bought Big Mike here."

She straddled the table again, placing the fake phallus at her moist entrance. She barely had to bend her knees to make contact with it, and the head was so broad he could not believe she could take it... even though he knew she could.

He watched amazed and very, very aroused as she began to lower herself onto it, carefully.

"Oh, god. It feels so good. It is unbelievable what they can do with polymers these days. It feels so much like the real thing..."

She knew he would be mesmerized by such a close up view of such an intimate act. And frustrated beyond all reason by not being involved. Hell, just tormenting him was arousing her... she could only imagine how it fulfilled his fantasies.

He watched as her lips stretched and stretched until the flared head disappeared within her and she moaned in pleasure.

With exaggerated movements, she gyrated on it to acclimate her body to its girth. "Mmmm... ohhh..."

Connor's own penis was already so hard it was shiny and discolored, seeping pre-cum. She had been right to restrain him. As much as he liked denial, he had an irresistible urge to touch himself.

With agonizing slowness, she presses herself downward, moving to adjust her body to the intrusion. She would slide down an inch, then raise up, then down two inches.

Finally, she had completely filled herself with pseudo-cock. Her pliant, wet lips were pressed against the glass for Connor to see, completely enveloping the phallic piston.

"Oh my god, honey... I love feeling this fucking full... I really wish you could do this for me..."

Connor watched as she began rotating her hips forward and back, occasionally gyrating, pressing the dildo's main vein against her G-spot. He watched in fascination as her lips slid forward and back and around on the glass, smearing it with her fluids.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... OHFUCK baby, I'm gonna cum... unngghhh!"

The table top became even wetter. She definitely was not faking.

She did not wait to recover. She began sliding up and down her lover, bracing her hands on the sides of the table, leaned back to force the cock against her G-spot more forcefully. Connor watched as each plunge forced her lips and clitoris to disappear within her, then each rise pulled them back out. She filled herself entirely with each descent, her lips again pressing against the glass.

The scent of her arousal filled the room and added to Connor's sensual torment. He desperately wanted to lick her sex so close above him. Almost out of his mind with lust, he even leaned up to lick her once, finding himself licking the bottom of the glass.

Its a good thing the suction cup was designed to hold so well.

Kathleen was now slamming herself down onto the cock violently, moaning and panting, her breathing becoming more and more ragged.

She began screaming as one orgasm rolled into another and escalated. "Aaaauuuggghhhyyaaa!!!"

"Oh, god! Oh, god, Mike! I love your fucking cock! Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me! I love cumming on your fucking fuck stick you fucking fucker!"

She had decided in advance to scream Mike's name just to fuck with Connor. But since she had named her new friend "Big Mike" in honor of her ex-husband's leaving her, she felt the ecstasy too.

Her entire body was now being wracked in convulsions as the eroticism of the situation and the sensations from Big Mike sent her into overload. Words were no longer within her capabilities, although screams were.

She sank down fully onto the phallus and froze as she orgasmed so hard and so long that she experienced her first ever female ejaculation. Her fluids splashed against the glass and rapidly spread across its surface, dripping from the sides of the table.

She was trembling with the power of the release, unable to move otherwise.

Connor was shaking and trembling with arousal and frustration. His buttocks flexed, his penis bounced in a vain attempt to achieve contact... contact with ANYTHING. With no contact whatsoever it pulsed and emitted an unsatisfying stream of semen as he experienced a very, very ruined orgasm.

They both lay there shaking for over ten minutes before Kathleen recovered well enough to disengage herself from her phallic friend.

She left him there while she went to the kitchen and shotgunned a bottle of a hydrating drink with electrolytes. She needed it.

When she returned, she released him. He needed fluids too. She first fed him the semen which coated his stomach. Then she grasped his hair and used him like a vacuum to clean up the copious amounts of her fluids from her female ejaculation which covered the coffee table. That is fluids, right? She used his tongue and mouth to clean Big Mike. Then she used him to clean her still messy pussy.

"Thank you, baby. You are such a good boy."

She regarded his still desperately hard manhood. "Are you having a good time, honey?"

He did not even hesitate. He nodded emphatically. Yes. Absolutely yes.

She genuinely was happy to hear it. She really was overjoyed she had made him happy, had fulfilled his fantasies. "I love you, honey."

Sunday morning she again awoke and kindly demanded cunnilingus. "Oh, my god. I could get used to starting each day like this..."

They spent Sunday relaxing. Other than kindly requesting two more sessions of cunnilingus, they watched TV, swam in the pool, she even cooked their lunchtime meal.

She did leave Big Mike stuck to the coffee table as a subtle reminder to Connor and HIS unsated manhood.

Sunday evening after he had devoured her sex once again, taking her to several orgasms, she pushed him down onto the couch and swiftly mounted him.

She began grinding and riding him with long, slow strokes.

"Oh, damnit, honey, I want your cum! Fill me up, baby! I want your nut! Pleeease, baby, cum for me!!" She had an orgasm from the thought of it.

Connor was beyond ready. Way beyond ready. He began thrusting upwards into her, slamming his cock into her desperately. He felt his balls draw up tight. He felt his cum roiling up...

Beep beep beep beep...

He was completely lost and never even heard it. Kathleen heard it; she had been waiting for it. The alarm on his phone was going off. It was eight o'clock.

Kathleen suddenly raised up, still trembling from her orgasm as she pulled herself off of his cock.

She looked down, her legs trembling, at him as his cock tried to follow her pussy and the relief it would have provided, pulsing and bouncing with unrequited need.

She knew he had included the "rule" about a drop dead time, 8 PM on Sunday, so he would have an excuse to leave if things went badly. She still loved him; but had to make him pay.

"Connor...Con! Its 8 O'Clock! You gotta go! We don't wanna get in trouble!"

"Huh?"

She helped him to a standing position and hustled him to the front door.

She opened the front door and pushed him through it. "I love you, baby! I cannot wait til next time! Drive safe!"

She could not believe how hard and purple his beautiful pecker was as he stood there in a daze. She slammed the door. OMG he had created a monster!

It took a moment for Connor to catch up. Gradually he realized he was standing outside naked with a very hard cock. Then he realized Mrs. Kravitz from down the block was standing on the sidewalk in front of what used to be his house, staring at him. Her poodle Mitzi was looking at him too.

Poor old Mrs. Kravitz had "misgendered" her dog. Mitzi the male dog could smell the male and female pheromones Connor emitted, and desperately wanted to go hump his leg, pulling at the leash.

Mrs. Kravitz took in the man's muscles and impressive erection. She wanted to go hump his leg too. If it were thirty years ago, she would have. As it was, she harrumphed in mock disgust and dragged Mitzi along behind her.

Connor heard the garage door going up, and bolted for his truck, his bouncing erection leading the way.

As much as he needed relief, Connor was determined not to obtain it by his own hand. When he got back to his little apartment, he immediately took a long, cold shower. He had never needed to cum so badly in his life. But his lifelong fantasies were being fulfilled at last. So he also wanted to deny himself... to prolong the sexual high as long as possible.

Nocturnal erections visited him repeatedly that night. He was awakened by raging morning wood. He tried to ignore it and got ready for work.

When he walked in to the office, Bobbie was already there. She had her back to him as she poured herself a cup of coffee. She wore her usual unflattering work attire. But looking at her ass, HE knew what was underneath those khakis. An incredible, edible ass.

She turned around to see a huge tent in his pants, a small wet spot already forming.

She poured another cup of coffee and took it to his desk, where he had quickly sat. "Holy shit, partner. You look like ten miles of bad road; like you've rode hard and put away wet. Was it bad??"

He sipped from the coffee she had proffered, "It was... it was amazing. But OMG I need to cum."

"She didn't take care of you?"

He shook his head.

"My place tonight. You're gonna tell me all about it. Then I'll fix you right up."

That night he did tell her all about it. Like a well seasoned investigator, she asked detailed questions until she knew every intimate detail.

"And you were okay with her doing all of that to you and not finishing you?"

Reliving the entire weekend in vivid detail had returned him to an impossibly turgid state. He nodded.

"You liked it, didn't you, you little perv?"

Again, he nodded.

Bobbie pushed him onto his back and quickly mounted his face. His story had worked her up too.

He had an incredible, unquenchable thirst for her tight little box by now, and devoured her hungrily for well over an hour as she screamed through orgasm after orgasm.

When she fell back, spent, he scrambled to mount her and take what had been promised.

When she felt the tip of his swollen cock head touch her nether lips, Bobbie back pedalled away from him.

"Oh, no you don't! That thing is liable to go off!"

He trembled with need, "But you... you said you would fix me right up!"

She smiled devilishly, "And I just did. From what you have told me, THIS is what you like; what you live for..."

She leaned forward and kissed him passionately for a very long time. Leaning back again, she spoke in a husky, lusty voice.

"If you give me head like that all week... every-time I ask... anywhere I ask... I will rock your fucking world this weekend. And no getting yourself off. That is my job."

Connor wanted to cry. Connor wanted to shout for joy. Connor had never been so happy in his life.

She did not make it easy. Bobbie decided he needed to stay with her that week so she could "make sure he didn't cheat on her."

Every night at bedtime. Every morning when they woke up, he got his favorite meal. Sometime in the middle of the night when she woke up horny. In the car. In an interview room. On a suspect's yacht with the suspect cuffed to a railing nearby. Bobbie was insatiable.

Kathleen called him one night while Bobbie was sitting on his face. Bobbie grabbed his cell phone from the night stand and answered it.

"Hello, may I help you? I'm sorry, but Connor is eating his favorite meal right now."

Oh, shit.

"Oh, no, not his second favorite. I'm quite certain it is his most favorite."

Now both women were laughing. He paused, and Bobbie grasped his hair and pulled him forcibly into her crotch to remind him to focus.

He listened to them chat for two hours about him, about female issues, and his proclivities. He was amazed that Bobbie cried out in orgasmic bliss three times while still on the phone with his ex-wife, but then resumed the conversation.

"Well, goodnight! It was nice meeting you!"

She looked down at him. "She seemed nice. One more, then bedtime."

She kept her promise about that weekend. But not until Sunday, after recreating most of the scenes he had described from the previous weekend.

Sunday she had him sitting on her couch, riding him. An alarm went off signaling it was 8 PM and she began to lift off of him.

Seeing the panic in his eyes, she laughed, "Psych!"

She slammed back down upon him, then rode him vigorously until he screamed like a little girl and filled her with over three weeks of desperate need and cum.

When he finally collapsed, exhausted, she pulled him to the floor and sat on his face once more. "Clean me up, beautiful. Then take me to bed."

Six months seemed to fly by. His ex-wife and his "friends-with-benefits-only" girlfriend became fast friends. They spoke almost daily, exchanging notes and coordinating when he was allowed to orgasm. They both professed to love him whole-heartedly.

Life was good.

Connor had decided he wanted to go to the next level. Without telling either of them, he went to a high-end sex shop. He got measurements taken, and ordered the very best, most comfortable, most secure, high tensile metal chastity device on the market.

He was nervous beyond belief. Now he had to decide which woman would hold the key to his manhood. When he chose, would the other leave him in anger or disgust? Or would they like it, as they had seemed to enjoy his other strange needs?

He had to choose.

He stood before her, head down.

She sat in a comfortable chair. She twisted the key attached to a very nice gold necklace in her fingers. The one he had just handed to her.

She looked up at him. "Are you certain about this?"

"Y-yes. I have decided I do not want to get married again. But I will need a key holder I can trust."

"Hmmm. And you are certain that is me?"

"Yes. I believe I can trust you to take my best interest into account. And... and nobody knows my needs better than you."