All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 05'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ha ha

your still a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He can leave her now, his head held high

Ok, turns out he's a sex god that can rock the world of an admitted slut.

He no longer needs to suffer at the hands of his cheating wife. He can hold his own an please women immensely.

Why do I say this, when it's clear the author is promoting swinging and is setting them up to be swingers?

Simple, his wife has been ignoring him. Sure she wants him to enjoy another woman, but it's to alleviate her own guilt. She knows she's been doing him wrong. He's a sex god yet she's more interested in going home with frank. I understand the idea of swinging as an enrichment activity, but she keeps replacing George with frank, in georges own bed.

George needs to realize this and dump her. She's not showing love for him, she's only showing a need to molify her image as a cheating wife.

I don't know if the author intends this, or if perhaps don't see her motivations as bring as selfish as they are. At no time has she really thought of georges happiness. She thought about her needs and how to get George to slow her to slut around.

A nice ending here would be for georgeg to dump her, but discover that he likes many woman and then go off and enjoy himself without her baggage.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
Still more of same ol' same ol'

Wimp spineless husband and insensitive, unloving, selfish bitch! A story should go somewhere, this one is going slowly no where!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Words

George has to make a decision as to whether to be a swinger, and not just let his wife play away, or whether to walk away and just enjoy wild sex without his wife.

But please do not try for a complex word without looking up its meaning: "invidious" does NOT mean "envious."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous