Surrogacy Experience

Story Info
I was a surrogate mother for friends back in the day.
1k words
3.61
12.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pat_Slade
Pat_Slade
24 Followers

Back when I was in college I befriended this older couple, Emily and Christian. I say older like they were in their late 40s but really, they were older than me by just a few years. I just viewed them as so much older since they were trying for a kid, and I could never imagine being a mother. They would invite me over to their house about once a week for dinner, never letting me pay or bring food of my own. Saying that I needed to save money for school and besides they were "preparing for parenthood". I never complained, college is expensive.

One night we were all sharing dinner over wine and things got a little personal. Emily broke down in tears saying that over the weekend she learned she was infertile. This was a couple who had their hearts set on having a child of their own, my heart broke for her. Christian put his hand on top of hers and looked at me across the table. He asked me to be a surrogate, and in return pay for my college. The only problem was that since the actual surrogate process was so expensive, they had to do things differently. His eyes wavered from mine when he said that, and I knew what he meant.

It was so much to take in all at once. I said I would think about it and get back to them. I thanked them for the meal and left. The next week came and there was no invite to dinner, and a week after that the same thing. I tell myself times were tight and I needed the money, but in reality I think I just missed them.

I caved and called up Christian, I always talked to him when dealing with the financials or planning for the entire process. We made a deal, my tuition would be paid for by them, I was just to go over to their house while Christian and Emily had sex, wait for him to be close, then let him finish inside me. At first things were a little awkward, I would just sit next to Emily with my legs spread, waiting. As we got more comfortable, she started grabbing my hand as Christian finished. Holding it tightly and squeezing. Christian never looked me in the eye though. With my legs wrapped around him as he finishes, I would stare up at him, but he always just looked down or somewhere else.

After our third or fourth session Emily invite me to stay late for tea. We left Christian in the room fast asleep, and she broke down in in tears, feeling like she was inadequate for being incapable of being a mother. I hated myself for liking it when she cried. I felt myself getting aroused, like I was replacing her and taking Christian for my own, it felt good, it felt empowering. Of course, I would never tell her this, I consoled her and made sure she knew she was not inadequate and that she would be the mother of the child I give them. It felt good to say that too. The child I give you.

Sex was better after that. Christian would finish in me as usual, only lasting one or two pumps. Emily would grab my hand and squeeze, making me more aroused. Every time she squeezed my hand, I couldn't stop myself from imagining the jealousy she must be feeling. I loved how she never was able to experience all of Christian, how quickly he would leave her sitting there, rushing over to me. Not wasting an instant to make sure she was satisfied but instead making sure every drop ended up in me. Every Single Drop.

To this day I still think back to this one night and it makes my legs weak. Christian has Emily on her hands and knees. Fucking her from behind, and as usual, I was right their next to her. On my back with my legs spread for him. Ready to steal him from her. I stared at Christian, watching how he inserted himself into Emily, how he thrusted over and over again. Emily whimpered a little and I caught him glance at me.

Was I imagining things? I take my spread legs and rub it against his body. He looks at me shocked, then glances towards Emily. She was facing the other direction and enjoying her time too much to have noticed regardless. I watch his eyes move from my legs up my body, lingering at my waist, taking his time at my breast hanging off to the side. He wasn't thinking about her at all, he was only thinking of me. Finally, what I waited so long for; he reached my eyes, and I was staring right at him. He looked away embarrassed at first, all while fucking Emily. His eyes returned to me again, I smiled and bit my lip. His pace got faster and faster our eyes locked.

Emily screamed and he grabbed her hair so she couldn't turn around. She was loving it anyways. He fucked her the best I had ever seen him fuck, all while looking at me. God I needed him inside me so badly. She screamed about how she was closed and to keep going. I rubbed the side of his leg and in an instant, he left and was inside me. She didn't get to finish; I took him before that. I looked into his eyes as he came in me, I took him, all of him. His warm breath slapping my face has he pants to catch his breath, his shutters as he cums more and more. I took it all. And the best part of it all was I felt Emily's hand slowly grab onto mine, like an afterthought. A third just looking to be included as her husband filling me up with what should be hers.

I eventually got pregnant; the sex stopped. I gave birth and they were eventually a happy family. I never got invited to family diners where Christian and I could share a meal over our child. But I will always remember that night, and that Emily will always know that I gave her that child.

Pat_Slade
Pat_Slade
24 Followers