All Comments on 'Surrogacy Experience'

by Pat_Slade

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They were in their late 40’s and trying for a child?

She was in her early 40’s and still in college?

Are you having a laugh?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Could have been a nice story but the girl was horrible to get joy from Emily’s pain.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

You seem to be a female bull who gets off taking another’s spouse, at least in your own mind. In reality, the wife just rented your pussy for a while. Now she has your child AND your baby daddy. But, at least you did get a few bucks out of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other anonymous I think you need to re-read, or get better at English” I say older like they were in their late 40s but really, they were older than me by just a few years.“ never did the author say they where in their 40’s. They used a simile (learn the meaning of the usage of the word “like”}.

As for the story I like the premise it was an interesting take on getting something personal of of an initially impersonal request

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read it again moron: “…but really they were just a few years older than me.”

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Anon: none of them were in their 40's. She said she just thought of them like that cause they were trying for children and were a couple years older and she was too young to be in that frame of mind.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Shes a sick and twisted hand that rocks the cradle type bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A shame that the couple in the story ended up with a child from a mean spirited and flawed woman like the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting sick bitch. After all that time getting off on the pain she caused someone else. When all was said and done, I hope she was proud of herself for essentially being a whore. She was paid for sex. But then, not really sex. She was just a cum dump.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Please tell us you wrote this fucking idiocy after getting hit in the head with a hard solid steel dildo. It would make sense as to why this exists that way.

CDWillCDWillover 2 years ago

Hi Pat. This is a very well written short story. I can't understand the hate it's received. As the protagonist's feelings and desires are revealed is unexpected and shocking, and really sets your story apart from the usual fist slam material.

Your reviewers do understand it's a work of fiction? I guess not! You ruined their fantasy. LOL

I hope to see more of your work here in the future!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Excellent short story!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice story. It could use a little fact checking but a good short story that doesn't belabor the scenes. And it's refreshing to read a story that doesn't have F bombs as every other word. What person wouldn't get hot while closely watching a couple have sex and knowing that they will be receiving the last few thrusts. It appears that many people lose sight of the fact that these stories are fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPat_Slade@Pat_Slade
Just Doing a little writing in my free time. Email me patslade@protonmail. ;)