Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as the years of domestic bliss went on, I found myself more and more dissatisfied with the state of my life. I mean, my marriage was good in all, and I was proud of my daughters, well... more Amanda than Katie, admittedly. Despite everything though, I could not shake that urge for something more. For a little excitement. For a little fun. As the years went on, I found myself like this, looking out windows, pining wistfully for life I wish I had. At times, despite my many blessings, I might have even been a little depressed, but I did my best to keep up that good front and let no one see that side of me. I never liked showing any sort of weakness, something I never quite shook from my younger days competing with all the other girls.

Me and Bob were on our way to Amanda and Matt's place for Thanksgiving. Usually, when heading to their place, we would simply drive, since we only lived a few hours away from them. But this time was a bit different. We had just spent two weeks in Australia on vacation, and we timed our return trip with a stay at Amanda's for the holiday before flying back home. So, instead of flying home, getting right into a car, and driving over to their place, we just opted to fly straight there. Once the weekend was over, we'd be taking a short flight back home, and finally, all the hustle and bustle of these few weeks would be over. But first, we had turkey day to deal with. Thanksgiving! Family! Fun!

Ugh.

Honestly, I never enjoyed holidays like this. Having to put up the social niceties was just a reminder that this life wasn't ever for me. But, like always, I put up a good front. I acted like the good mom and caregiver. I'd help with the food and pretend that this was the kind of thing I enjoyed doing. However, I did get true motherly satisfaction and pride out of spending time with Amanda, my greatest achievement. She had become a lovely young woman and a success in all ways. Her husband Matt was a great young man, and a very successful one, and spending time with them was about as enjoyable as anything for me. They were young and in love, and you could feel that even being around them. I envied that kind of passion.

On top of that being a reason to spend time with them for the holiday, this trip would double up as a check-in with Katie, who was currently seven-months pregnant. I still remember the day she broke the news, and I remember my thoughts at the time. I honestly wasn't too shocked to hear that she'd been knocked up. Frankly, I was only surprised it hadn't happened sooner. To be honest, I was lucky I had made it to twenty before getting pregnant, and knowing Katie, her making it to her late twenties before getting knocked up was a fucking miracle. The only mystery was the identity of her boyfriend. She told all these stories about him, but no one had ever met him or even seen him. With my experience, I just knew something was amiss immediately. My guess was that this mystery guy was married, so he wasn't exactly able to do anything outward with Katie other than what they did together in the bedroom.

Stupid girl. This was exactly the type of immature mistake I changed my life to avoid making. She was getting into dangerous territory doing stuff like this. Trust me... I know these things. But she was going way farther down the wrong path, father than even I had gone. This was something very wicked going on here, and someone was no doubt being hurt by the affair she was carrying out. Katie acted like she was in a beautiful relationship with this mystery man, but I knew better. I knew sluts like her. I was a slut like her. I knew what kind of behavior she was up to, and I could only hope that having a kid would be the thing would cause her to finally course correct and get more on the straight and narrow, just like I did. But deep down, part of me knew she would never change. Katie was stubborn to a fault, and she could be downright cruel at times. I hoped deep down that she could at some point learn to change, but with her, I really doubted it.

I always did what I could with Katie, to try to connect with her and impart some sort of wisdom, whatever experience I'd gained from my many mistakes. But there had always been a gulf between us, and I could only do so much. She seemed perfectly happy to be a little slut for the rest of her life, and while I could certainly empathize, I wanted better for her. She was not stupid. In fact, she was extremely sharp and clever, and if she could just apply herself to anything beyond getting laid, she'd be pretty good at it. Unfortunately, she liked using her talents for sin, and she was doing a whole lot of that.

I wanted more from my oldest daughter because I was afraid of what would happen if she kept up like this, in the same way I'd feared for my own future so many years ago. I hoped someday that she could grow up a bit so we could make some peace and find some common ground. Maybe having a baby in her belly would finally calm her down.

I could only hope.

The plane's cabin was pretty quiet, as most of the passengers were asleep. Next to me, head back, completely unconscious, was Bob. I looked him over. The years had gotten to him a bit, but looking at him, I still saw the man that accepted me so many years prior, baggage and all, when no one else would. He was the man who'd helped me become a better person, and for that, I'd be forever grateful. Even though the passion between us was pretty much gone, I would always...

"Hhhhhnnkk," he snored, his mouth falling open. I lightly slapped him on the stomach, stirring him enough to stop him before his snoring got too loud. I sat back in silence for a few moments, trying to relax.

I did miss the sex though. I mean sure, that part of me was long gone, and I regretted a lot of the stuff I had done, but I didn't regret in the slightest all the nasty fucking I'd taken part of. That was the best part. In the self-rehab I had done, I had promised myself I wouldn't cheat, and honest to God, I hadn't. Sure, I'd been tempted a few times... a lot of times... but I'd held firm. I'd never cheated on Bob. With my history, I knew that even the slightest bit of indulgence could blow apart everything I'd built for myself, so I didn't risk it. I'd never cheat. Not once. And for that, I was proud.

But God, I was dying for a good fucking.

I always loved being the center of attention. Having my body worshipped. Having a skillful lover who knows how to get the job done, working me over and making me scream like a total fucking whore. Sometimes, all I could think about was all the things I wish I could have done to me. Having my pussy eaten by a voracious mouth. Having my asshole rimmed by an eager tongue. Slobbering all over a big, thick, tasty cock until it was hard as steel. Sucking it until he fired off a giant load into my hungry mouth. Or maybe jacking him off until he had to cum, and he coated my tits with hot, thick, sticky cum. And then coaxing him to full hardness and then riding him for all he was worth until he just had to cum again. Or maybe bending over in front of him and sweet-talking him into burying his angry shaft up my ass, stretching my tightest of holes around his thick weapon until I just had to...

"Ma'am?" the stewardess said to me quietly, but patiently, as if she had already asked this question once. Shaken from my thoughts, shaken from my fantasies, I turned to look at her.

"Would you like another drink?" she asked quietly, pointing at my empty glass. Nodding lightly, she went to grab another drink, taking my empty cup with her.

Now back in reality, I glanced out the window again, the only sound hitting my ears was the steady hum of the engines. The moment gone, I let my fantasies drift away. I saw my face reflected in the window, as well as the sight of my sleeping husband behind me. Flying back to visit our daughters, for another dull, holiday event.

This was my life.

**************

(Matt)

By the time I got home, the lights were out, and Amanda was already in bed.

Just like I had planned it.

I'd told Amanda about a week ago that I had a big project coming up that required a lot of overtime. And she was in the same boat, working long hours, getting some casework done before the holiday break, so she totally understood. The only difference in our situations was that she was telling the truth, and I was not.

Amanda was working long hours, working late and going in early, hence why she was in bed by the time I got home, completely exhausted. But me... I was going in to my work at the normal time, and leaving at my normal time. But I didn't go home right away, hence why I was getting home so late.

I had spent the last couple nights having sex with my sister-in-law.

It was more out of practicality than anything that I was so shamelessly spending hours away from home, providing clear evidence of something amiss that most would catch onto, other than my wife of course. The truth was, with Thanksgiving coming up, and with family in town, the chances of me and Katie getting down for some serious fucking during this holiday were small. We wanted to get it all out of our systems beforehand, so we could both be clear-headed and not do something stupid with family around. I know how I could get when being withheld from the sex I needed, and Katie, at this stage of her pregnancy, was even more voracious than usual, so we wanted to fuck right up until the point of no return, practically till the turkey was on the table.

And we had.

Having sex with her was always incredible, but there was something about her like this, pregnant and horny, that just clicked with me. Seeing her golden flesh coated with sweat, her pregnant belly bulging, her swollen tits looking even more massive than before... it was fantastic. And with her sexual hunger having increased tenfold with her pregnancy, I was lucky to be the man feeding her that pleasure. We'd spent the last couple evenings exhausting ourselves in each other's' bodies, but that didn't mean she was the only woman consuming my attention. I was currently keeping up affairs with two other women, Michelle and Aisha, and I'd be a fool to leave those two hanging. And I hadn't.

I know it sounded crazy to be currently carrying out affairs with three different women behind my wife's back, but somehow, I'd found a way. I'd found a balance between all of them, splitting my time between them, giving each as much attention as I could. Like spinning plates, I'd found a way to keep them all satisfied without Amanda catching on in the slightest. My mind had been in turmoil trying to reject this way of life, but in indulging, I'd found peace. A shaky, uneasy peace, but peace nonetheless. I know how wrong it was, how fucked up it was, but it was the only way I could proceed in my life while maintaining my sanity. It was wrong, but it worked, so I wasn't gonna mess it up. With the way things were going at the moment, with how I had worked it out, no one was getting hurt. And if that changed, if this was leading to the point where Amanda would start getting hurt by this, then I'd have to do something. Then I'd have to make a hard choice. But so far, everything was moving smoothly, so I kept fucking these three other women without fear of reprisal from my wife. She didn't suspect a thing. Not even close.

I'd spent some time with Michelle a few days prior. She was pregnant too, almost as far along as Katie, and she was almost equally insatiable by this point. I'd spent hours stretching her tight ass with my married dick and making her squeal in delight before coming home to my wife, who was getting ready for bed. She was sad that we weren't getting a lot of free time together, not knowing that I had opted to spend my free time with her best friend instead. And if my plans worked out, she never would.

The night after that, I again visited Aisha at the strip club, where I was pretty much a regular at this point. Aisha danced for me once again in our favorite private room, and we capped it off with a vigorous fuck session, reliving our first fuck in the exact same location. Despite her lusty urging in the throes of hot sex, she was not pregnant yet, as she knew it would affect her career. But with me giving her money and helping support her current lifestyle, I just knew the time was coming where her concerns would disappear and she would be knocked up with my white baby.

So far, a few months into this insane arrangement, it had been working shockingly well. There had been no hiccups, nothing that interrupted the fun. Amanda was of course still none the wiser. As crazy as it all sounded, this arrangement worked for me, so I was loathe to do anything to interrupt the delicate balance I'd established. But taking part in all this fucking was affecting me, changing how I looked at the world. It seemed like everywhere I looked now, I saw opportunities. Women that, if I put in a slight bit of effort, I knew I could have, as completely as I've had Katie, Michelle, and Aisha. These were women I had known before this whole thing, but because of Katie and the others, I was looking at them through different eyes. But I was not gonna be reckless. I was lucky that things were going as smoothly as they were, all things considered. I wasn't about to blow it now.

So, I kept these desires in check. I'd let these desires enter my mind, but I'd snuff them out before letting any serious roots take hold. One of the benefits of the balance I'd established was that it allowed me to actually think about things other than sex. So, between affairs, I had time to think clearly and focus on other things, mainly work, but my hobbies as well. Sure, the side of me that spent most of my free time fucking gorgeous sluts would rise out unbidden, conjuring wicked thoughts about women in my proximity, I was able to stamp them down easily. The balance had given me control over my desires, at least as much control as you could have over such things.

I would feel slightly bad when I got home and return to my wife after spending so much time betraying her. In situations like this one tonight, the darkness in my house felt appropriate. I know it was wrong, doing what I was doing, casting a pall throughout my marriage, but... I just couldn't stop myself. I was totally aware of the damage that was being done to my home life without Amanda actually knowing what I was doing, but it was too fucking good to stop. I had found it literally impossible. So, I tried to keep everything separate, and I had been mostly successful, but still, it was certainly not a cool thing to do to my own wife. But Amanda was happy and satisfied and totally unsuspecting, which eased my guilt somewhat.

Stepping quietly through my house, I made my way to the kitchen, eager to down something for a late dinner. When I turned on the lights, I found a note on the kitchen counter.

'Hey babe,

Sorry you got in late. There's some lasagna in a dish in the fridge just for you. Just cook it up for twenty minutes or so, and you'll be set.

Love You!'

I could only smile. As fun and exciting as Katie and Michelle and Aisha all were, and with all the hungers they fed in me, none of them could feed my hunger this way. Not literally by feeding me, but to show this level of care by prepping a meal up just for me when she knew I'd come home hungry. It made my heart swim with affection for my wife. She loved me and cared about me in all the ways a husband could want. As fun as the other girls were, they never would do anything like this. Maybe Michelle would, as she seemed to get off on the idea on taking over domestic duties, but for the most part, it was all sex with me and them, nothing else. None of them would do something like this for me, and that was what my wife gave to me that none of the others could. Amanda was part of the delicate balance too.

Tossing the food in the oven, and cleaning up while it cooked, I downed dinner quickly once it was out of the oven before heading up to bed. I slid up next to my sleeping wife and kissed her on the cheek before curling up next to her. Tomorrow was a busy day, one I'd been dreading for a while, and I knew it would be best to get some rest.

**************

I was still a bit groggy as I waited at the airport. Next to me was Amanda, sipping some coffee as we waited for her parents to show. Both of us were pretty exhausted at this hour, so being up early wasn't exactly ideal. But her folks were flying in, and we had to be there to pick them up.

I was normally unbothered by her parents. From the beginning I'd always gotten along well with both of them. Bob, her dad, was a good dude. I always enjoyed him, and we could talk about sports and movies and all sorts of stuff he couldn't with either his wife or his daughters. And I always got along fine with her mom, Kelly, as well, although she was a different story than her husband. While Bob was always friendly and affable, Kelly always seemed a bit distant. She was perfectly friendly, and I always got along with her just fine, but I always got the feeling she seemed kinda... I don't know... bored. Whenever we'd be together for a family function, it always felt like her mind was elsewhere. Whenever she was involved in something, she seemed engaged and pleasant and friendly, but when things slowed down, her mind kinda drifted.

While she wasn't an ice queen, she wasn't exactly warm. She seemed to like me well enough, which was nice, but we weren't like... super close. So, I got neither end of the spectrum. She wasn't a nightmare mother-in-law like you hear stories about, but she wasn't super involved in our lives and offering to help us all the time. So, while our relationship was good, there was a built-in distance that never seemed to go away. The only times I really saw the warm and motherly side of her was when she was around Amanda. It wasn't a huge leap to say that Amanda was her clear favorite daughter, her true pride and joy, and that pride really showed through when she was around her youngest. And it was in these moments that I found her most endearing.

So why was I nervous to be around my mother-in-law again? Well, it was simple... I kept fantasizing about having sex with her.

It first happened at my lowest point a few months back, when I had tried to detox myself of all these wicked sluts. In the throes of that withdrawal, as I was having sex with my wife, I kept seeing other women in her place. It was as if my mind was going haywire with need, seeking out the women I desired, desperate for the type of wicked pleasure those wicked whores could provide. I saw Katie, taunting me, drawing me back to sin. I saw Michelle, trying to convince me to come back to her. I saw Aisha, tempting me into another illicit affair. But what set me off after all of that was the sudden, shocking appearance of Kelly, my mother-in-law. In my mind's eye, she appeared below me, naked, in the place of my wife, and that alone was enough to make me lose control and cum like crazy. The mere idea of fucking my wife's mom... that was enough to totally break me. That image... that moment... it had stuck with me ever since. Every time I thought of Kelly, I thought of that flash in my mind. Every time Amanda brought her mother up, I remembered that time the mere thought of having sex with her was enough to make my cock explode.

Since that day, I hadn't been able to shake these thoughts. These are thoughts and fantasies I had never once had about her before. There was that barrier between me and my mother-in-law, and with me being a good, upstanding married man, I never once thought of my wife's mother like that. Ever. Frankly, it doesn't even require being a good guy to think that way. Most men don't have to struggle not to fantasize about banging his mother-in-law. But lately, at least for me... it had been a struggle.