Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two or three conversations going on at once. And other than smiling and nodding when someone said something to me, I was pretty silent, retreating into my own thoughts, watching the others chatting as I did so. I was always bad at small talk. Bob and Trevor were yucking it up together. Amanda was politely getting to know Trevor's girlfriend, including her in the conversation. Katie, with a supremely confident look on her face for some reason, was talking with Willa about babies, while Willa's husband was dealing with the kids. The only person besides me who wasn't talking was Matt. He had a somewhat strained, clenched look on his face as he stayed silent, trying his best to focus on the food in front of him.

A smile crossed my lips as this sight brought a long-buried memory back up to the surface. I'd brought a boyfriend over for Thanksgiving once during my senior year of high school. My family was nothing but polite, and you would think I would be on my best behavior. Haha... no. If anything, I was pushing my luck even more than I normally would. As my boyfriend tried his best to be a good boyfriend and speak to my parents politely, my leg was extended out beneath the table, my foot staying firmly planted in his crotch for the entirety of the meal. As he tried to focus and act like all was normal, my toes were pressed against his clothed dick, massaging him, teasing him, driving him crazy. He would steal glances at me, his eyes filled with a combination of annoyance, fear, and lust. And I would simply sit there, smiling confidently, my eyes narrowing knowingly as I grinned at him, fully aware of what I was doing to him. As the meal went on, he went from being half-mast to hard as steel, struggling to hide his throbbing, angry, pulsing cock from my parents, lest they think he had bad intentions for their daughter. And while he was a very good respectful boyfriend, in that moment his mind was all bad intentions. Needless to say, we had really good sex that night, as he took out all that teasing I'd inflicted upon him on my eager pussy.

I smiled inwardly. I hadn't thought about that adventure in a long time. One of the many good memories from my past. I glanced at Matt again, amused by how the look on his face seemed uncannily similar to my old boyfriend's. Really similar. In fact, with the way he seemed so tightened up, his jaw clenched, his eyes glassy, sweat on his brow as he breathed deep... if I didn't know better I'd say that he was in the exact same predicament my old boyfriend was. Literally, like there was a foot jammed in his crotch, teasing his manhood. But that was just silly, my wicked mind making me see things. Amanda would never do such a thing. It... it wasn't in her nature. She was so friendly and sweet... she would never be so overtly teasing. I shook my head at that thought, pushing it away. And it was only then that I looked over and realized something.

Amanda wasn't sitting across from Matt. She was sitting across from me.

So lost in my thoughts, I'd forgotten that she wasn't sitting across from Matt but next to him. Her hands were on the table, so she couldn't possibly be doing anything funny under the table. The person sitting across from Matt was... Katie.

What? N... no. No. All the sin I'd taken part of in my past was making me connect dots that weren't there. I was just seeing things. Matt, of all people, would never do such a thing. Like I said, he was a boy scout. But... damn, he sure did look like he was getting teased beneath the table. He wasn't talking. He wasn't moving. His body looked coiled tight, and it was clear his mind was elsewhere. Something was happening to him. Something that kept him from eating, speaking, or even moving. Maybe he was sick. Or tired? Or maybe he was simply distracted. Sure... that might be the case. But it really did look like he was being teased by a wandering foot.

And Katie... well, I wouldn't put it past Katie to tease a man beneath the table. But this was Matt, her brother-in-law. Her younger sister's husband. I knew there was some tension between the girls, mostly on Katie's end, but would she really go as far as to tease Amanda's husband? I don't know. I don't think she would, but... Katie's a complete slut. She didn't exactly share with me the details of her many misadventures, so I really didn't have any idea how far she was willing to go.

But I know how Katie would think, because I used to think the same way. So, I expected her to feel similarly about Matt that I did. Nice, handsome, friendly, but ultimately too good-hearted and sweet to be interesting. Would she really take joy in teasing him like this? Would she take pleasure in teasing and flirting with a man of such pure spirit, a kind, good-hearted married man, the husband of her little sister? A man just about as forbidden to her as anyone. A man she should never once tease and flirt with. Would she find some appeal in corrupting someone as kind as him?

Maybe.

But still, I just didn't see it happening. I really didn't think Matt would register as being anything close to her type, and I certainly couldn't see Katie being his type. God, no. They were so different in so many ways. I couldn't imagine them forging that kind of connection. Matt would never go for it even if she did make a move. He was too nice to ever once consider fooling around behind Amanda's back. I could make a list of men that would do such a thing to their wife, and he would be at the end of it.

But then what was going on?

I glanced up at Matt again. He still looked uncomfortable, and his eyes did seem to be darting downwards whenever he got the chance. Was... was he stealing glances at Katie's big breasts? No... not a chance. Not him. Not ever. But it certainly did look like it...

Katie seemed to be focused on her conversation with Willa, but it did seem like she would steal glances at her brother-in-law's pained face. And her face couldn't help but suppress a wicked, confident grin, one of deep satisfaction and control. It was a look I used to know so well. It was one I wore on that fateful Thanksgiving night so many years prior.

I tried to shake these stray thoughts away and focus on the meal. The more I thought about it, the more laughable it seemed. Matt would never allow such a thing to happen, let alone with his wife's older sister. He was too good-hearted. If he stole a pen from the bank, he'd probably apologize and return it. Katie, I could see partaking in such wickedness, but I hoped even she had her limits. Her own brother-in-law, her little sister's husband? That was a whole other level of filth, something beyond most would even think possible. I... I hoped my oldest daughter wasn't a nastier slut than I used to be. I just couldn't see it happening though. It must be my wicked mind playing tricks on me.

However, I couldn't quite shake it. The nagging thought that something was off here. There was certainly a tension in the air, but no one else but me seemed to notice. Bob was oblivious. Amanda was clueless. But me... I was tapped in. I thought of maybe dropping a fork or something, anything to give me an excuse to look under the table, but I couldn't think of anything that wasn't too obvious. Katie was right next to me, so anything I did would catch her attention. So... I had to play it cool. As the meal proceeded, I simply kept one eye on them. Watching. Seeing if any more evidence would present itself. I figured there wouldn't be, but I couldn't fully dissuade myself from continuing to check. And unfortunately, the evidence wasn't helping them.

The tension on Matt's face, the way he shifted in his seat every little bit... it sure did seem like there was an insistent foot pressing against his crotch, driving him crazy. And Katie would glance across the table at him more and more, sharing this moment between them, as if they were in their own world that nobody else could see. Every few minutes, they would meet eyes, his innocent nervous gaze meeting her confident, wicked glare. I could even sense Katie shifting in her seat, as if she were putting more oomph in her actions, as if she really wanted him to feel what she was doing. It was at this point that Matt almost choked on his food. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they were making it difficult.

After what felt like an eternity being awash in this uncomfortable tension, the meal was finally starting to wrap up. I could almost feel the air shift, and it was then that I realized that if Katie had planted her foot in Matt's groin, she had now removed it. Suddenly, Matt seemed to be able to breathe again, breathing a little easier, looking around, making sure no one noticed his current state. No one else seemed to, and I averted my gaze just in time.

If he was innocent, if it had been my mind inventing things, he would have gotten right up as people began to leave the table. Amanda was beginning to clear the table as some of the family stepped away, doing her part, and it was time for him to do his. Matt was the good husband, always willing to help, never ceding any of the things deigned as 'woman's work' to his wife if he didn't have to. Cooking and cleaning, he was always right there with her. But not this time.

Matt stayed at the table, even though he wasn't eating, even though his plate was clear. He wasn't talking to anyone. He wasn't looking at anyone, his eyes looking down at the table. Katie had long sashayed away, her work done, leaving the mess she wrought for others to clean up. But it was as if Matt was still recovering, and he didn't want anyone else to notice. But I wasn't leaving the table. I was willing to wait him out. I'd come this far. Let's take it all the way.

He eventually looked up across the table at me, his eyes looking nervous. I simply smiled at him, an act that made him look away, almost looking terrified. Finally, he coughed to himself and stood up, bent over awkwardly as he did so, as if trying to hide something. Almost immediately, he turned to the side, not wanting to give me a full-on view, but it was too late. I'd already noticed the very evident bulge straining at his pants, bursting for attention.

This wasn't looking good...

I watched him walk quickly out of the dining room. Amanda and a few others were in the kitchen, cleaning up, and the rest were in the living room, watching the last football game of the day as they carried on their own conversations. I stood up and walked into the living room, my eyes staying on his back. Matt kept his head down as he walked through the living room before turning and walking up the stairs, hoping no one noticed him as he passed by. Well, he was mostly lucky, but not fully. I certainly noticed, and as I looked at Katie as she talked to Willa, her eyes immediately looked past her cousin's shoulder, watching as her brother-in-law ascended the stairs with a smile on her face.

I moved towards my husband in the living room, hoping to be inconspicuous, but I kept one eye on Katie. Inwardly, I was hoping she would stay put. I was hoping I was about to be proven wrong.

I wasn't.

Less than a minute after Matt left the room, Katie stepped away from her cousin and began to move towards the stairs, ascending them confidently, no one else noticing. But I did. I noticed. No... this wasn't possible. I couldn't let this go on without knowing for sure. I had to know more. I had to confirm things, either way. I had to know if my wicked mind was right or wrong. So, mere minutes after Katie disappeared up the stairs, I broke away from the pack and followed her, ascending the stairs slowly.

The conversations and noise from downstairs faded as I reached the second floor, a tense silence filling the air. I was dreading what I would find. I was dreading that I was right. I looked around, looking for either Matt or Katie, but I saw nothing. As I looked around, all the doors to the bedrooms were open, and I couldn't hear any voices carrying in the silence. Then... I saw a closed door. Light shining underneath it.

The guest bathroom.

I saw no other signs of life. No signs of the presence of two people up here. That meant that both had to be behind that door. That meant...

I moved towards the closed door slowly, with dread in my heart, knowing what I would find. I knew what I was about to hear. But I had to confirm my suspicions. I had to know for sure. As I got closer, I began to hear voices muffled behind the door. I stopped near the door, listening in. And as soon as the words hit my ears, my eyes went wide.

"We can't do anything now!" Matt said, panicked.

"Mmm... why shouldn't we?" Katie replied. "Why shouldn't we when you want it so bad?"

"Katie..." Matt warned, pleading.

"Matt, I know what you need more than you do," Katie purred. "I know what you hunger for... and I know doing it right under her nose gets you off even harder!"

"We spent the whole day doing it, like, two days ago, just so we wouldn't have to fool around now!" Matt replied. At this, Katie laughed knowingly.

"We both knew that would make you only want it more. THAT'S why you did it..." she said, still laughing. "Admit it... you were throbbing for me from the second I walked in..."

"I, uh..." he stammered.

"I tell you what..." Katie began. Through the door, I could hear movement. "You can go downstairs, or..." Kelly then heard the shuffling of clothing. "Or you could spend the next few minutes sucking on these instead..."

"Jesus..." Matt sighed, truly awed by what he was seeing. "I swear they get bigger every day..."

"They've never been bigger, baby..." Katie replied proudly. "Big, fat, swollen double-Fs... and they're all yours. Come to me... suck on my tits, Matt! Ohhhh! Fuck..." she sighed.

Light sucking noises and contented groans carried through the door, hitting my ears. Holy shit! They were really doing it!

"Mmm... fuck! That's it Matt... suck on my big tits!" Katie groaned. "Suck on them cause you love them so much! Fuck! Yes! Suck on them because they're so much better than my sister's pathetic little pair! Mmm! God damn! Shit!" Matt's moans suddenly picked up, groaning greedily. "OH! Fuck! Swallow that fucking breast-milk! Ugh! Yes! Drink it down! Drink it all fucking down! Feed on my big jugs! Ugh! It feels so good! Yes! My tits have made you so happy for so long, and this is your reward! This is what it all leads to! You fuck a girl with big tits for long enough and you will end up gulping down her breast-milk! Fuck... that's it babe, feed on my fucking tits for dessert while your flat-chested wife cleans up for us downstairs! Haha..."

I gulped as I listened in. My capacity for filth was pretty deep, but this... fuck. This was so much worse than I could have possibly imagined. How was this possible? Katie... and Matt?

"Your mouth feels so good on my nipples baby! Switch to the other one, Matt! Please! Oh! Yes!" Katie sighed in pleasure. "Keep squeezing my tits just like that! Yes!" she added, urging Matt to keep groping her massive, swollen knockers, his fingers no doubt digging into the succulent flesh. For a few minutes, all I could hear was the sound of an eager mouth slurping as Matt feasted on Katie's nipples. These sounds were punctuated with contented groans from deep in his throat as well as her lusty sighs. But eventually, my little bitch of a daughter got impatient. "Fuck! I can't wait any longer. I need you to fuck me! Right here and now! Bend me over and fuck me, Matt!"

"Ugh! Fuck!" Matt groaned, his throat coated with Katie's breast-milk. There was the shuffle of movement from inside the bathroom, both of them moving around, until finally...

"Yes!" Katie sighed. "Push that big fat fucking cock of yours inside me again! Fuck!"

"Oh my God!" Matt groaned in pleasure. "Damn, you're so fucking tight!"

"Ugh! Just fuck me baby! Fuck my nasty cunt! Yes! Yes! Ahhh..." Katie groaned in pleasure, and the rhythmic sounds of two bodies slapping against each other reached my ears.

"God, I needed this so bad!" Matt moaned out. "You have no idea what I've been dealing with lately. Being around your mo... I... oh... being around your hot body! Having to stare at your tits all through dinner! Fuck, you're amazing!"

"Haha! Yes! You liked my foot under the table earlier, too?" She asked him. I knew it!

"You're such a fucking bitch..." he groaned, his pace only getting faster as she brought up the torture she put upon him earlier.

"You fucking loved it!" she replied. "Ugh! Fuck! Haha! I own your fucking big dick every minute of every day! Yes! Even in front of my dumb little sister! Oh! Fuck... admit it! Haha! Yes! Admit this was, like... oh fuck... admit this was your best Thanksgiving ever!"

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck!" Matt groaned, his fucking only getting faster, his actions indicating the truth of Katie's words.

Even through the door, I could hear the sounds of their wicked fucking, his driving thrusts into her wet, eager hole. That, along with their words, their lusty moans, and the sounds of their bodies colliding, all combined into a cocktail of sinful sex going on mere feet away from me. Their fucking only got faster and faster as they went on, her lusty cries increasing.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned as he drilled her. "Yes! Yes! Matt... oh! Fuck! Put your hands on me, babe! I want you to touch me all over! Put your hands on my tits! My ass! My pregnant belly! Ugh! Fuck! Yes! Matt! Feel my belly! Feel the baby bulge you put in my belly! Ugh! Feel the baby we made behind your wife's back! Yes! Do that while you fuck me! Yes! Yes!" I stepped away from the door, breathing deep, my eyes wide.

Holy fucking shit!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Matt was the father of Katie's baby! Matt had made a baby in his wife's older sister's belly! That meant... that meant this wasn't just a sudden thing. Not only were they fucking... they'd been doing it for a while. This had been going on for, like... the majority of his marriage.

It all fell into place. Katie was not only being spoiled rotten by her rich, secret, no doubt married boyfriend, and not only that, she had just seemed so smug about the whole thing. Now, it all made sense. I had guessed her secret beau was married, but I would have never suspected this. Not Matt. Not ever. But it could only be Matt. Katie had felt resentment towards her bright, successful little sister for years, and this seemed like the ultimate victory. Amanda had committed the sin of being friendly, kind, and successful, and for this, her older sister had stolen her husband and gotten him to make a baby in her belly, humiliating her every step of the way.

I breathed deep as this all went across my mind. It... it was just so much. I had been a bad girl when I was younger. Really bad. And even still today, the fantasies that lived in my mind weren't exactly chaste. But this... this was so much filthier than anything I'd ever done. Anything I ever would have considered. Katie... my oldest daughter... she'd proven herself to be an even bigger whore than I could possibly imagine, so much nastier than I'd ever been. And she was having so much fun at humiliating her sister. If Amanda ever found out... she would be destroyed. It would be the ultimate level of humiliation, to find out the man she married, a man she thought was kind and loving and sweet, was delighting in taking part in an affair with her slut of an older sister. And not only was it an affair, a baby had been made in the process. The man she loved more than anything had opted to make a baby with her sister instead of her.

This was a lot to take in at once. And even for someone as experienced as me... I didn't know if I could handle listening to much more. As the action within the bathroom got faster and faster, I had to step away.

I'd heard enough.

I was in a daze as I walked away, slowly making my way downstairs like a zombie. The two illicit lovers hadn't gained anyone's attention, it would seem, as no one else seemed to notice they were gone. The guys were watching TV, and the girls were in the kitchen. I looked into the kitchen where Amanda was at work, cleaning up and putting things away, smiling as she spoke to her cousin.

1...45678...30