Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned away from her, not giving her any of these loving signals.

I tried facing away from her, trying to will myself out of this erection, but it was a losing battle. I couldn't focus. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't get any rest like this. Not when I was this hard. Not when those dreams of Kelly were still running across my mind.

Ten minutes later, I was in the adjoining bathroom, my cock firing off like a cannon, wasting some of my creamy seed to fantasies of my mother-in-law as opposed to giving it to my wife.

I was asleep again not too long after, a rest that was just as fitful as the one before it. And when I woke up again, this time in the morning, my cock was even harder, and the dream that had incited, it was even more nasty.

I couldn't escape my thoughts of her.

*************

Luckily, there were plenty of distractions the next day, with the hustle and bustle of cooking, and the football games on TV, and guests arriving. Unfortunately for me, I was a pretty good cook, so I spent a lot of the day in the kitchen. With Amanda... and her mom.

Kelly... she even looked good dressed down. Even her comfort wear, a pair of slim black pants and an old, snug, cream colored t-shirt with a logo on the front, were probably things that cost way more than they should. The slim, thin pants weren't yoga pants or leggings, but they were snug enough to highlight her long, firm legs and full, round ass. And her snug top clung tightly to her huge breasts, emphasizing their shape and firmness.

I had trouble taking my eyes off of her. When she bent over to grab something from a lower shelf, I would find my eyes glued to her ass, its immaculate shape arresting my gaze. When she reached up to grab something, her shirt would rise, exposing a bit of her slim, sexy midriff. And more than once, I'd feel her monumental breasts grazing against me. It was clearly on accident, as she gave me no other signals. It was just... those suckers were so huge that, even as she moved with a smooth, easy grace through the kitchen, those jugs were like a bull in a china shop, hitting anything that they came close to. And they were so fucking big it almost felt like they could collide with me from across the kitchen.

And... fuck... God help me, on one of the occasions where she had to bend over to grab something, I was close enough to notice a thong rising above the hem of her pants. Fuck... Kelly wore thongs too? Damn... thongs were always a weakness for me, just knowing the type of girls who wore such wicked garments. It always seemed like that the girls who wore thongs and g-strings were just extra nasty in all the best ways. Katie and Michelle and Aisha... they all wore thongs damn near every day. Compared to them, it seemed like Amanda wore granny panties. Unfortunately for me, it appeared that on the spectrum of the three sluts and Amanda, Kelly was closer to the former. I had hoped that being around her again would remind me of how different she was than the woman in my fantasies. But the more evidence I gained, the closer she was to that woman I'd imagined myself fucking so many times. In fact, she may be even better than my fantasies.

I wished she wasn't my mother-in-law. I wished I wasn't married. Cause god damn, did I ever want to have sex with her, more than anything. She was so hot! That body... that ass... those legs... those tits! Those fucking perfect, round tits! I was drooling just thinking about her. Even with her being an older woman, that didn't slow down my attraction. It almost made it better, knowing someone so much older than me could be that fucking sexy! It was close to the feverish lust I'd felt for Aisha, but this felt like a deeper level of lust. The most wicked of fantasies coming to the surface. Just being in her presence kept me at half-mast all day, and unlike the day before, there was neither the time nor the privacy to, uh... 'calm my nerves'... if you know what I mean.

Somehow, I kept things under control enough for her not to catch on. Luckily, we were both busy enough to never be able to slow down and think. Too busy to notice the smaller things. I mean, sure, I noticed the perfect manner at which her ass jutted out from her slim frame. I noticed the mouthwatering way her boobs jiggled as she sauntered through the kitchen. And sure, I'd gotten a few more glimpses of her tiny, slutty thong. So yeah, I was still looking. She just didn't notice my gaze.

Years of cooking Thanksgiving dinners had made Kelly an old hand at this whole cooking thing. And while Amanda could certainly handle herself, I could freely admit that I was pretty handy in the kitchen. So, it was mainly me and Kelly at work in the kitchen for most of the day, with Amanda picking up the slack. The conversation was friendly and easy, and I got no sign that Kelly had noted my inner turmoil. But with multiple dishes to juggle, I was almost distracted enough to forget about my burning lust for her. Almost.

The guests started arriving around noon. Bob's brother, Trevor, arrived with his new wife, a homely but kind woman named Dolores. They lived an hour or so away, so they were making a day trip. One of Amanda's cousins, Willa, was here with her husband and their kids. They lived about fifteen minutes away, so it wasn't a big hike for them.

So, you had me, Amanda, and Kelly in the kitchen, cooking the food. Bob, Trevor, and Dolores in the living room, with the guys watching the game. Willa and her hubby were trying to corral the kids as they ran around, in and out of the kitchen. People would come and go, conversation would be ever-present, and there was always work to do on the food, so for a good little while there, my thoughts of Kelly almost became secondary. The only issue I was having was being in her presence... even that alone was enough to keep my blood pumping.

There was one last guest to arrive, and she waited till closer to mealtime before showing her face. I knew she was coming, and I was dreading her arrival. In my current state, she was the last thing I needed. Unfortunately, when I was in the living room, taking a free moment to watch some of the game on screen, that was when the front door opened, and Katie stepped in.

Some women really put on a lot of weight when they are pregnant, but not Katie. She looked damn near the same as ever, her volleyball sized pregnancy bulge one of the only signs of her current state. She had told me she loved how much it infuriated other women how good she looked so far along in her pregnancy. She looked as spectacular as ever. Her ass looked even more round and juicy, and her face was truly glowing with the shine of pregnancy, even if she didn't exactly ever have a sunny demeanor. But there was one other thing about her that noticeably changed upon her pregnancy. Her boobs were fucking huge now! Holy shit! They were massive before, but they were absolutely enormous now. They'd probably gone up a cup size at least, by this point. Like, seriously, they were fucking blimps right now. I compared her belly to a volleyball, and it seemed like her breasts weren't far behind size-wise. I mean... damn. And they were even producing milk now, really tasty milk, fuck... Let's just say I'd discovered something I didn't even know I would like. And I liked it... a lot.

My cock was trained on reflex to react to her at this point, and while I didn't really need the help right now, seeing her again sent me from rock hard to positively throbbing.

"Katie!" Bob said, greeting his daughter. He came in gently, giving her a side hug, not wanting to press up on her pregnant tummy. I watched this greeting from afar, staying back, keeping my distance.

"Hi Dad," she said, affixing a smile on her face in the same way her mom would. I knew she liked her dad well enough, but she wasn't someone who felt a need to maintain a super-close relationship with her folks. She was her own woman.

I only realized now that she had something in her hand, and I realized as she took a bite that it was a small cup of ice cream. At the same point, Amanda seemed to notice this same fact as she stepped into the living room.

"Ice cream?" Amanda asked, confused.

"I had a fucking craving for ice cream, is that a problem?" Katie replied snottily.

"Katie!" her father warned. Finally, after a small pause, she apologized.

"Sorry," Katie said, but Amanda was used to her sister being a bitch, so she didn't take it too personally. In the state I was in, it made my cock jump in my pants. She knew how much her bitchiness just did it for me, but I doubt she was even thinking about that now. She was just naturally a stone cold bitch. "Food smells good," she granted, trying to tone down her natural bitch tendencies for a few hours. Only I got to see that side of her completely in bloom in the bedroom.

"Katie..." Kelly said, walking into the room, her tone flat, especially compared to the way she lit up when talking to Amanda. "You made it."

There was a moment's silence between the two as they studied each other. I knew that these two didn't always get along well. Watching them, I could tell both were doing their best to tone down some of their inclinations. Kelly had her moments of being bitchy, just like Katie did, and that led to plenty of conflict between the two.

Kelly studied her pregnant daughter. Katie never missed an opportunity to look good, and today was no exception. She wore a slim, long-sleeved green top that both hugged her belly and clung to her massive, fleshy breasts. Down below, she wore some black leggings, clinging to her lower half, showcasing her hot body even now.

I'd gathered that Kelly was not so excited about Katie's pregnancy. God, she only knew the half of it. But now, seeing her daughter so pregnant, I wondered how she'd react. I was surprised to see her lips turn up into a warm smile.

"You look great," Kelly finally told her daughter, keeping things friendly despite her true feelings on the matter.

"I know, right?" Katie said boastfully, striking a little pose. Kelly approached her daughter and ran her palm along Katie's belly.

"Wow..." Kelly said, a truly warm smile adorning her gorgeous face. She looked up at her daughter, and it seemed like they were actually sharing a little moment. "Being pregnant isn't always fun, but... there's nothing quite like it." She paused again, the silence hanging between them. "How are you feeling?"

"My cravings are going crazy right now," Katie admitted. "Like, I had a sandwich a few days ago with ham, peanut butter, and marshmallows. It was so gross, but God, it was good."

"Your mother always craved meatloaf. She hates meatloaf, but both times... the thing she wanted most was meatloaf," Bob said. Kelly seemed mildly annoyed at having this personal detail shared, but she said nothing.

"Yeah, and I, uh..." Katie paused, realizing the company she was in. "I have other cravings, too, but uh... yeah, I won't share those." Bob slightly winced at this, and Kelly's eyes narrowed. Bob returned to the game, and Amanda returned to the kitchen. Kelly stepped away from the kitchen, and it was only now that Katie glanced my way. I gulped as her eyes gave me a knowing, teasing look.

"Hi Matt!" she said with an overly friendly lilt, but I could recognize her true dark intentions. She sauntered towards me confidently, her massive, swollen breasts jiggling in a perfect manner. Unlike her mother, I had no doubt she could feel my stare. She felt no shame approaching me and pressing her pregnant belly up against me, the results of our illicit actions pressed between us as we hugged. I winced as I felt her heavy breasts press into my chest, and I had no doubt she could feel my straining dick against her. She moved her mouth to my ear, the one on the opposite side of where Kelly stood, and whispered, "We're gonna be fucking later..."

Katie pulled away and gave me a significant look, letting me know how serious she was. I gulped again. We'd had a fuck fest over the last few days to specifically avoid this! But... with her, I shouldn't be surprised. Katie always wanted more. And in the state I was in, the prospect of such a risky encounter made my cock jump in my pants.

With both Katie and Kelly around, I suddenly realized how much trouble I was in. I only hoped I could make it through the night unscathed.

************

(Kelly)

It was just another Thanksgiving day.

I'd never been especially interested in cooking in my younger days, but being a mom, you kinda have to pick those skills up. And in the present, I could handle myself in the kitchen well. I was nothing special, but the meals cooked by my hands were always pretty good.

There was a certain romance to it, I suppose. When you're going off recipe, experimenting with taste and touch and feel... I think there was probably a correlation between truly skilled in the kitchen and being skilled in the bedroom. I think any talents I had in the kitchen were propped up by the exorbitant skills I had in the bedroom.

But I didn't delve too much into it.

I did have some help though. Luckily for me, Matt was a very good cook, and he more than picked up the slack as we cooked up Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice not having to do it all on my own. Amanda tried to help out, too, but Matt was clearly her superior at cooking.

She'd really struck gold with this one. He was rich, he was handsome, he could cook. Sure, he was a bit of a boy scout, kind and sweet and helpful. But for a girl like Amanda, he was a perfect match. Honestly, to me, that kind of can-do spirit, that eager willingness to help out... he was sweet to the point of it being cloying. He was a good boy, the kinda thing that sounds nice but I personally found slightly off-putting. But on a day like this, with so much going on, that kinda spirit and skills in the kitchen made him a godsend.

We talked quite a bit, mostly catching up on things. It had been about a year since we'd talked face-to-face. Sure, I'd talked to him a little bit on the phone, and emails and texts. I'd been in town a few times, once soon after Katie revealed her pregnancy, and again a few months later, doing my motherly duty and checking in on my daughter. But in those times, me and him hadn't crossed paths. One time, he was travelling for work, and another, he opted not to join us as Amanda came over and the three of us went out for dinner.

I sensed I always made him nervous. I suppose that wasn't too much of a shock with me being his mother-in-law, someone he always wanted to prove himself to. That seemed to still be the case today, as he seemed to stammer a bit around me. I appreciate that he had a good healthy fear of me, as any good son-in-law should, but part of me kinda hoped he'd be more confident and assertive, unafraid of me. In general, that was the type of guy I responded to. But I don't think that was something to be expected of whatever mate Amanda ended up with. It was far more likely that type of guy would be someone Katie would bring home, and knowing her, it would be a relationship that would be doomed to fail. That being said, I'd never had anything last long with that type of guy either, so maybe Amanda was the smart one here.

In this spot, I feel like I was supposed to say how nice it was to have all my family around, but that would be a lie. Sure, it was great to be around Amanda, and it was nice to see Matt again. Despite me finding his niceness a bit much, I did like him, and I certainly thought Amanda made a smart choice by marrying him. But that's about it in terms of people I was happy to see again. Bob's brother Trevor was a dumbass who'd I'd never liked. He was one of those guys who always thought he'd come up with some new way to make money fast. Plus... I would occasionally catch him staring at me in a way a man shouldn't look at his brother's wife. Now, as bad as it sounds, some men could pull off doing such a thing with the right level of good looks and confidence. Trevor was not that type of man. He was a pig, nothing more. His new girlfriend wasn't much to look at, but she was very nice, and that alone made her too good for him. My niece Willa was also here, and while she was kind, she was a little bit too hippy-dippy for my liking. We had to make sure we had vegan options on the menu for tonight thanks to her, and even Matt couldn't make some of that shit taste good. But they weren't too obnoxious about such things, which was good. But she did have some truly annoying children, which grated on my last nerve.

And then there was Katie.

Despite us not having the warmest relationship, it was nice to see her. Despite her capability of being... well... fuck, I'll say it, her capability of being a real cunt, pregnancy suited her. Having a life growing in her belly made the gorgeous little bitch glow. I remembered when I was pregnant how some of my friends would shake their heads at how I'd kept my body looking good despite being knocked up, and Katie had followed in those footsteps. She looked spectacular. Despite her impressive breasts and firm shapely ass, her body was normally tight as a drum, a showcase to her intense fitness. With pregnancy, her body had attained an attractive thickness, or thicc, as the kids these days annoyingly said. Her juicy ass and meaty thighs probably turned heads, and her breasts looked fucking huge right now. I remember having to go up a cup size with my bras while bring pregnant, and while I did lose a bit of that ripe roundness after giving birth, I didn't lose much, and my boobs had stayed that expanded size to this day. I expect Katie would be following along the same path.

Of course, she was still the ray of sunshine she always was, but for her, she seemed to be in a somewhat pleasant mood. Of course, she was still bitchy to Amanda, as always, but Amanda was unfailingly patient with her. She seemed disgusted by Willa's children running around, and she also seemed annoyed by Willa's whole deal in general. And she didn't give Trevor the slightest bit of purchase with her, which I could empathize with. But overall, most of these were feelings I could understand, so this was a good day for her.

She deftly dodged any details about her baby daddy, which was annoying, but she assured us that he was very much a part of her life even if he wasn't showing up for this holiday event. At this point, I was positive her man was married, which is why there was still such a mystery around him, but I hadn't gained any new clues as to his identity.

It was funny though... if Matt was nervous around me, he seemed petrified by Katie's mere presence. He was such a kind, sweet-hearted man, and she was such an unrepentant cunt... there was such a contrast there that I could only imagine how someone like Katie fit in his worldview. Poor thing. Matt was all friendliness and kindness and sweetness. Like, he barely even cussed. Amanda seriously had a swear jar sitting in the kitchen! And then there was Katie, who was a mean, selfish slut who could swear like a sailor... I bet he was terrified of her. Compared to Katie, being around me was probably a cakewalk.

We did finally serve up the food and sit around the dinner table. I had been dressed down while cooking, but I opted to change into something nicer for the big meal. A slim pair of khaki pants, a nice red top, and a cream-colored pullover. Nothing too extravagant, but for a nice dinner like this, I wanted to look good. I took the opportunity to clean up my makeup and hair as Matt and Amanda finished up the last of the cooking. Finally, I was all set to go, and the food was ready to be served.

I was seated near the middle of the table for Thanksgiving dinner. On my left was Bob, and next to him was Trevor. To my right was Katie, and next to her was her cousin Willa. Across from me was Amanda. To her right was Trevor's girlfriend. To her left, across from Katie, was Matt, and next to him was Willa's husband. The kids' table was positioned at that end, so the two parents could keep an eye on them.

1...34567...30